Post Reply 149 posts
arrival thread
  • mushoomhead666
    Oiler

arrival thread

by mushoomhead666 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:36 am

I haven't seen any on this topic so I was just curious when is everyone getting there and which airports they coming though? This may also help if multiple people coming to the same place and can share cabs/uber or what ever mode of transit you want to your hotel destination.

I guess ill kick it off. my planes "arrival" time is supposed to be 3:40pm on the 21st at the ft Lauderdale airport and that night I'm staying at the Hollywood beach hostel so if any one is coming in around that time I'll share a cab.
    2015 CABIN 6563
    2016 CABIN 7629
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: arrival thread

by Memnoch » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:47 am

I'm flying through Orlando Sanford, arriving late on 19th. I'm renting a car and driving down to Hollywood Beach on 20th. Since I'm driving alone, there's room in the car for anyone into girlie bands and old school death metal. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:57 am

Provided I don't get screwed by my early morning layover in YYZ, I will arrive in FLL just after 11 am local time on the 22nd. First flight leaves from Calgary at 1220 am on the 21st... yeah not great but it was either overnight to arrive at a decent hour or get in at 6 and miss the beach party.

Also I'm staying at the Hollywood Beach Hostel. LMK if you'd need someone to split a cab with!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:37 am

Phoenix wrote:Provided I don't get screwed by my early morning layover in YYZ, I will arrive in FLL just after 11 am local time on the 22nd. First flight leaves from Calgary at 1220 am on the 21st... yeah not great but it was either overnight to arrive at a decent hour or get in at 6 and miss the beach party.

Also I'm staying at the Hollywood Beach Hostel. LMK if you'd need someone to split a cab with!

Hopefully you made a typo-the boat leaves the 22nd!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:41 am

Good eye Jaimie!

Pretty certain you're right as she mentioned attending the beach party :beerwink:

Oh and I leave YVR about 6 am on the 20th and pretty sure I arrive in Ft L around dinner time after a short stop in Seattle. Will post later from home with more precise details.
    Last edited by ShoreSlayer on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:42 am

Jaimie38 wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Provided I don't get screwed by my early morning layover in YYZ, I will arrive in FLL just after 11 am local time on the 22nd. First flight leaves from Calgary at 1220 am on the 21st... yeah not great but it was either overnight to arrive at a decent hour or get in at 6 and miss the beach party.

I did indeed make a typo. That should read the 21st. I come in for the beach party. Hi. I'm sick.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:43 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:

I did indeed make a typo. That should read the 21st. I come in for the beach party. Hi. I'm sick.

ah good--those redeye flights can mess with your calendar.
    9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:47 am

Leaving Edmonton WS 426 12:30 am-Arrive Toronto 7:40, then WS 1232 To FLL, arriving 11am. The redeye flights work best for me as I feel that I don't really miss a day. Plus, gives me better timing to arrive at the airport(weather, hwy closures etc).

Plus, the last few years, I was able to get into my hotel just after noon--then off the bars and looking for you lot!!

:givebeer:
    9 Time Vet.
    Tono_Fyr
    Crewman

by Tono_Fyr » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:49 am

I think I've settled on driving down - I95 is boring as hell, but it's basically a straight shot, and really, what's 7 hours on the road?

That also means, however, that I could easily ferry 2 people to the port. I do have someone I have to pick up from the airport at 10ish, though.

Anyone need transportation to the port?
    Wishlist:
    --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:50 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Leaving Edmonton WS 426 12:30 am-Arrive Toronto 7:40, then WS 1232 To FLL, arriving 11am. The redeye flights work best for me as I feel that I don't really miss a day. Plus, gives me better timing to arrive at the airport(weather, hwy closures etc).

Plus, the last few years, I was able to get into my hotel just after noon--then off the bars and looking for you lot!!

:givebeer:

Oh dude, we're on the same flight from TO, WS1232! Sweet!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:53 am

Oops I arrive Tuesday Jan 20.
    9 Time Vet.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:54 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Oops I arrive Tuesday Jan 20.

Oh lol. Well at least we know the airlines are very consistent.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Shelton
    Crewman

by Shelton » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:59 am

Leaving Sydney at 3.25 pm on the 20th via Dallas. Arrive in FLL at 8.45 pm on the 20th
    Wishlist - Sabaton, Turisas, Tyr, Within Temptation
    2015 - Cabin #7234
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:09 pm

I'll be leaving early morning on Jan. 20th with a layover in Atlanta around 8:30 am. Gonna arrive around noon and check into the Historic Hollywood whatever hotel.

Pretty much at any point in the day that I see a fellow metalhead, I'm gonna scope out whether we're headed in the same direction and strike up a convo... if I'm not too sleepy from the Xanax, anyway (ugh, planes!). Follow the blackened hoarde!
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:14 pm

mushoomhead666 wrote:I guess ill kick it off. my planes "arrival" time is supposed to be 3:40pm on the 21st at the ft Lauderdale airport and that night I'm staying at the Hollywood beach hostel so if any one is coming in around that time I'll share a cab.

I'm also staying there but my flight will be landing around 6:30 pm :(

I'll be flying to FLL from Cancun on Jet Blue 1796 landing at 6:29pm. I won't be going to the Boat Bash so I'll be dropping by the Riptide to see who's still there and have some cold beer!
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:22 pm

gundiesalvo wrote:I'll be flying to FLL from Cancun on Jet Blue 1796 landing at 6:29pm. I won't be going to the Boat Bash so I'll be dropping by the Riptide to see who's still there and have some cold beer!

Good! I'm also arriving in Ft. Lauderdale on the 21st but we are not planning on attending to the boat bash, so see you around the beach!!!
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:31 pm

Slightly different travel plans to most.

Flying Brisbane-Sydney-Dallas-Orlando on the 17th. Leaving Oz 10.25am get into Orlando 7pm.

Renting a car, staying in Orlando a few days (Disneyworld!) then driving down (Kennedy Space Center!!) on the Wednesday and staying at the Hyatt Regency for the night.
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:10 pm

We will be at FLL january 20th, at 11:07am.

And we are staying at the hotel called Beach Gardens.

Anyone staying there too?
    For The Horde!
    surfslamdive
    Oiler

by surfslamdive » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:19 pm

I'm flying Vancouver-Houston-Fort Lauderdale on Sun Jan 18 arriving in FL at 630PM. I'm staying at a different hotel the first night but at the Hollywood Beach from Jan 19-22.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:24 pm

I'll be landing at FLL at 11am on the 21st. Staying overnight at the Springhill Suites Marriott. I'll be down at Riptide for the beach party.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:56 pm

surfslamdive wrote:I'm flying Vancouver-Houston-Fort Lauderdale on Sun Jan 18 arriving in FL at 630PM. I'm staying at a different hotel the first night but at the Hollywood Beach from Jan 19-22.

UA1267 by chance? Few of us on there so far.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:34 pm

Leaving Brisbane on the 20th to LA then flying to Miami straight away and getting in at 4:50pm on the 20th :D Staying in Miami on the 20th (going to BBall game and travelling mate hasn't been to Miami before) then heading to Hollywood beach on the 21st ( cab or bus from Miami??) going to the beach party and the Brutal Boat Bash. Staying at the Sheldon on the 21st.

Can't wait!!! :headbanger:
    Wishlist: Hypocrisy Be’lakor Necrot Borknagar Blood Red Throne Earth Rot Decapitated Gatecreeper Jungle Rot Sylosis Wolfheart Within Temptation Wintersun Battelore
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:42 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Flying Brisbane-Sydney-Dallas-Orlando on the 17th. Leaving Oz 10.25am get into Orlando 7pm.

I don't know how you Aussies seem to travel so much. That flight itinerary just made me cringe pretty hard. Makes me think of the Lewis Black bit on NZ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmXvmjSiwuw). Good luck on your voyage.

Edit: I is not so gud at format post.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:57 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Good eye Jaimie!

Pretty certain you're right as she mentioned attending the beach party :beerwink:

Oh and I leave YVR about 6 am on the 20th and pretty sure I arrive in Ft L around dinner time after a short stop in Seattle. Will post later from home with more precise details.

You wouldn't be taking the Alaska flight that leaves Seattle for Ft. L at 8:30 am would you?
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:01 pm

I'm flying St. Johns's - Halifax - Toronto - Ft. Lauderdale, landing at 8:20, and staying at Historic. I'll be at whatever beach parties are on the go, as well as the boat bash. :shred:
  • jtw7266
    Oiler

by jtw7266 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:09 pm

Leaving Newark Airport (EWR) @ 10AM and arriving at Ft. Lauderdale at 3:00 PM

Staying at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel

Going to Riptide for some ice cold brews

Hope to meet up with some peeps in / around the area
    2015 - Room # 6402
    2016 - Room # 9309
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Finally booked our flights. We won't arrive until late on the 21st so we'll have to wait until Cruise Day to see all you wonderful people again.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    D.T. Metal
    Crewman

by D.T. Metal » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Flying into FLL on the 18th at about 2pm - rent car - drive to Rock 'n Roll Ribs - eat and catch up with a buddy of mine - drive down to Miami - stay on South Beach till the morning of the 21st - drive into Miami for breakfast (found a cute local dive with awesome food) - drive up to Fort Lauderdale - check into hotel - take Uber/Lyft/Cab to Hollywood Beach for beachparty - take Uber/Lyft/Cab to Brutal Boat Bash - prolly walk back to hotel (it's that close to Revolution) - and after a good night sleep will head on over to the port.

:bangers:
    Gandalf
    Petty Officer

by Gandalf » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Flying from Montreal monday morning (19th), staying at the Alhambra Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale, maybe going to Nicko McBrain's Rock N'Roll Ribs in Coral Springs on tuesday night.
    2011-2012-2015-2018-2019
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:09 pm

klons wrote:
    surfslamdive wrote:I'm flying Vancouver-Houston-Fort Lauderdale on Sun Jan 18 arriving in FL at 630PM. I'm staying at a different hotel the first night but at the Hollywood Beach from Jan 19-22.

UA1267 by chance? Few of us on there so far.

i am UA1267 on the 18th
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:49 pm

metalgoddess wrote:You wouldn't be taking the Alaska flight that leaves Seattle for Ft. L at 8:30 am would you?

Alaska Airlines Flight 38 departing from Seattle at 8:40 a.m. on Tuesday, January 20th... I'll be the guy in the window seat trying to order a virgin Caesar ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:11 pm

Flying from Helsinki 7.35 am Tuesday 20th to Paris then Atlanta and FLL 6.14 pm. I´m staying Hollywood Historic beach resort.
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:43 pm

We're leaving Melbourne Australia on the 19th arrive at LAX then straight onto FL arriving @ Hollywood on the 19th around 7pmish then party party party :shred: :death: :pound:
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:52 pm

My flight won't arrive until 9 PM that night. I'm staying at the Riptide and hope people will still be hanging out/partying when I get there.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Shelton
    Crewman

by Shelton » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:58 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:My flight won't arrive until 9 PM that night. I'm staying at the Riptide and hope people will still be hanging out/partying when I get there.

I will most likely still be there. Can't guarantee if my sobriety will though
    Wishlist - Sabaton, Turisas, Tyr, Within Temptation
    2015 - Cabin #7234
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:16 am

I'm due to arrive at Miami airport on the 19th @ 17:20. My plan is to get a train directly from the airport in Miami to Fort Lauderdale.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:28 am

I am leaving Geneva with Air Canada on the 19th January at 11:50 am (CET), arriving at Montreal at 2:10 pm. Leaving Montreal at 4:25 pm and arriving at Fort Lauderdale at 8:20 pm.

I will meet you at the Pirate Republic Bar on the 20th as I will probably go to bed when I will arrive at the hotel, after a loooong day in flights and airports. :roll:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:24 am

If any of you want to join me for a drink that night, just let me know!
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • jay
    Wiper

by jay » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:08 am

leaving munich 9:45 am and arrive fort lauderdale 10:23 pm on 20th. stay at hilton garden inn. will join the beach next day. cu all there!
    Jefe
    Oiler

by Jefe » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:12 am

:death: I'm flying out of Philadelphia, Frontier Airlines Flight 1275 departing at 4:55pm to Miami at 7:45pm on the 21st.

I could stay with a lady friend who is in West Palm Beach but I'm worried about over sleeping and missing the boat. I almost feel safer just hitting up a bar until closing time and then eating at a diner, then making my way to the port. Catching a cab I guess. (Anyone ride sharing or is there a bus?) Sleeping there or catching a quick nap on the boat after boarding.

Any suggestions? This is my first time no the cruise, btw. Can't wait! :bitch:
    Cabin 8489, M
Post Reply 149 posts