Post Reply 154 posts
Stuff You DON'T Want to See on the Cruise?
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Stuff You DON'T Want to See on the Cruise?

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:11 pm

Welcome abroad!

And good attitude - don't let our bitchiness dissuade you in any way. We do this every year :P

We'll get 60 bands, we'll get to Florida and we'll all have an epic fucking time!!! :bangers:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:16 pm

What is wrong with you peoples, "no public sex".

That's what i want to see!!
    For The Horde!
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:53 pm

ANTIKRISS wrote:What is wrong with you peoples, "no public sex".

Exactly
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:59 pm

Were you on last year? :lol:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:01 pm

klons wrote:

Were you on last year? :lol:

nope :(

But, all youtube 70ksex links are welcome :P
    For The Horde!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Memnoch wrote:Respect the other cruisers, respect the staff, respect the ship.

Agreed!!! remember, this is totally out of the crews norm and being a new ship we have a new crew.
    This will be new for them and They have served our drunk metal asses well in the past
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    CountArioch
    Petty Officer

by CountArioch » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:44 am

I've known a lot of metalheads, but very few that I actually wanted to see nekkid... Hell, I don't particularly like to see myself nekkid, I'm fat and have a Hank Hill ass...
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:49 am

Stuff you don't want to see on the cruise? Band announcements.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:03 am

Memnoch wrote:Stuff you don't want to see on the cruise? Band announcements.

Best one ever :viking:
    well, for the current cruise
    A few for the next would rock
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:15 am

Memnoch wrote:Stuff you don't want to see on the cruise? Band announcements.

Hahahahahahaha right on
  • Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:05 am

CountArioch wrote:

I've known a lot of metalheads, but very few that I actually wanted to see nekkid... Hell, I don't particularly like to see myself nekkid, I'm fat and have a Hank Hill ass...

Sorry to hear that.... hehehe.... last year I had a decent body, but this year my love handles have become love guardrails :| I feel your (pro)pain/pane.

2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
  • Decibel
    Oiler

by Decibel » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:50 am

Phoenix wrote:people getting really drunk and moving from girl to girl trying to get "some" (haha yeah that's totally gonna happen, sigh).

I actually found that more girls were doing this last year than the guys. But that may have been the company that I was with.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:14 am

Krys wrote:Someone mentioned weed. I personally don't have an issue with people who do it onbroad, but don't be a heat bag and hotbox your cabin. That's just rude and dangerous. Be discreet? I personally choose to go abstinent when I travel - just booze. Too afraid to get in legal trouble that far away from home, plus it feels great when I get back home that way.

I feel ya there. I love the ganja but I wouldn't risk bringing it onbroad. Although, I did meet a guy on my first cruise (2012) who offered to smoke some with me early in the morning of the second day. We smoked a J and watched the sun rise from the back of the boat. It was a glorious experience. One that will stick with me forever.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:21 am

Warphine wrote:
    Krys wrote:Someone mentioned weed. I personally don't have an issue with people who do it onbroad, but don't be a heat bag and hotbox your cabin. That's just rude and dangerous. Be discreet? I personally choose to go abstinent when I travel - just booze. Too afraid to get in legal trouble that far away from home, plus it feels great when I get back home that way.

I feel ya there. I love the ganja but I wouldn't risk bringing it onbroad. Although, I did meet a guy on my first cruise (2012) who offered to smoke some with me early in the morning of the second day. We smoked a J and watched the sun rise from the back of the boat. It was a glorious experience. One that will stick with me forever.

I had one puff off of someone's vape late at the beach party last year, but I was pretty drunk and I don't remember getting anything out of it :lol: Not really worth the risk, but if it's there, it's there.

Same goes with cigs, not in the cabins. Fire = bad.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:25 pm

Aren't the scanners and agents we're greeted by when returning to the ship the equivalent of US customs? I'd be afraid of jeopardizing my return trip :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:33 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:you do understand the ship's going to Jamaica, right?
    Ganja is likely more available than beer...

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAH Indeed

I'm not into weed, nor smoking, so I'll stay out of this discussion. Feel free to smoke it near me, though, just not on my cabin and, please, on a outdoor environment hahahahaha
  • Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:47 pm

Just because it's being legalized in Jamaica doesn't mean you can't still find yourself in a bad or scammy situation. Framed even. My gut instinct says avoid anything that could put me in a Jamaican jail :shock: .
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Things I don't want to see:

Calvin's balls
    Rapey behavior - haven't seen any yet
    Karate pitters
    Weenie metal :D
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • mushoomhead666
    Oiler

by mushoomhead666 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:30 am

hell yeah. I greatly encourage this
    2015 CABIN 6563
    2016 CABIN 7629
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Krys wrote:Just because it's being legalized in Jamaica doesn't mean you can't still find yourself in a bad or scammy situation. Framed even. My gut instinct says avoid anything that could put me in a Jamaican jail :shock: .

I thought it was illegal in Jamaica? Time to hit the googles...
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:07 pm

Warphine wrote:
    Krys wrote:Just because it's being legalized in Jamaica doesn't mean you can't still find yourself in a bad or scammy situation. Framed even. My gut instinct says avoid anything that could put me in a Jamaican jail :shock: .

I thought it was illegal in Jamaica? Time to hit the googles...

Pretty sure it was legalized this month.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
  • Mr. HCI
    Crewman

by Mr. HCI » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:33 pm

CountArioch
    Petty Officer

by CountArioch » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Krys wrote:
    CountArioch wrote:

Sorry to hear that.... hehehe.... last year I had a decent body, but this year my love handles have become love guardrails :| I feel your (pro)pain/pane.

Totally not fair, I never skip leg day and spent a lot of time working the glutes (lunges, mule kicks, leg press, squats, etc.)

Also the people talking about getting weed in Jamaica: No. No you will not get weed in Jamaica. The garbage they sell tourists isn't weed, it's something the locals call "stupid bush" and they sell it for foreigners. Unless you specifically know someone and are arranging to get the real deal ahead of time, forget it.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:04 am

Stuff I don't want to see on the cruise:
    Pretty Maids :-)
    Shelton
    Crewman

by Shelton » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:00 pm

So a lot of this stuff happened anyway. The sex in public for sure...
    Wishlist - Sabaton, Turisas, Tyr, Within Temptation
    2015 - Cabin #7234
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:10 pm

onenight wrote:Stuff I don't want to see

Pillow fights. I want to see Origin but without the pillows, I guess I'll be missing that show. That's like square dancing at a Goatwhore show.:)

Before I saw it with my on 2 eyes, I would have agreed with you 100%. After seeing it for myself, it was too awesome to deny. It's the baby metal factor...some things are so obsurd and WTF that they become funny and cool as all hell. Though I preferred the massive crowd walking in the second show.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:55 am

The pillow fight was fucking amazing. We got screwed on the pillows, but only like 5 minutes after security made us put them away, we all grabbed them again. I've always been too shy to jump into pits, so it was a good introduction. I ended up jumping into more.

Only thing I saw that should definitely not have happened was we had an asshole in the pit for Gama Bomb during the 5am show. He looked like a fucking bad stereotype of American tough guys and was wearing an American flag bandana (way to make us look bad), then he starts being really aggressive in the pit. Some guys tried to help him get into the spirit, but he kept going back to being a fucking dick. So glad he was kicked out, hahahaha. On a high note, I was unsure of jumping in, but somebody noticed and pulled me in. Had a great time but don't know how we didn't get hurt on that pool deck with all the steps and shit.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:24 am

What I don't want to see again is the asshole who kept touching women who didn't want to be touched.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:52 am

I don't want see a band being rescheduled for "medical reasons" while you can see pictures of the drunken guitarist on Internet.
    You are paid to play, not to be drunk.
    Don't drunk if you can't stand.
    Won't support you anymore.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:57 am

^ I was slightly annoyed by the reschedule but their performance made up for it. Easily the best show I've seen by them. Hell, at least they were smart enough to reschedule. No one wants a repeat of Finntrolls first set the first year.

Things I didn't want to see but did...a naked dude about to jump off ship. Anyone know what happened with that?
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:06 pm

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:I don't want see a band being rescheduled for "medical reasons" while you can see pictures of the drunken guitarist on Internet.

I heard the guitar player was on Skype with his wife who was in labor. Sounds like a good enough reason for rescheduling to me.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:22 pm

That Alestorm show was great. I think the reschedule ended up being better because I can't imagine the show would have been as fun earlier in the day. I'm not even a fan of the band and that was one of the best shows the whole cruise.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Nocturnalbunny
    Oiler

by Nocturnalbunny » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:42 pm

Guys in the elevator making semi-racist comments. Getting stared up and down in the elevator by some dude that looked super pissed off.
    Other then that great time!
    Therion on the pool stage was my fave, but also loved them in the theater. Was a little sad to see so little love for American bands, but dispite what I had heard previously, I thought whiplash was awesome when I saw them in the Spinx.
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:09 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:
    FrenchMachoBoy wrote:I don't want see a band being rescheduled for "medical reasons" while you can see pictures of the drunken guitarist on Internet.

I heard the guitar player was on Skype with his wife who was in labor. Sounds like a good enough reason for rescheduling to me.

No, the band stated that it was him who had the child, not his wife. Copied from facebook:

Dani Evans on Facebook wrote:Also, rumours of my becoming a father were greatly exaggerated. It was merely an epic bowel movement
    CountArioch
    Petty Officer

by CountArioch » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:03 pm

Shelton wrote:So a lot of this stuff happened anyway. The sex in public for sure...

Damn, missed it. I did see the chick in the thong bikini at the Jungle Rot show making out with people... I considered going down there but then I realized by her movements she was probably too drunk to even know what was happening. I admit that I'm a creepy perv, but the sexiest thing in the world is INFORMED CONSENT. By my standards though, she was pretty hot. I like my ladies on the pudgy side.

Still processing the week, I know that I beat my cabin mates for the biggest bar tab ($730, although I probably am a lightweight in general). Also, picked up a respiratory thing in Jamaica and dancing in the sun during Korpiklaani's set probably didn't help (although that was an epic time. Danced with a couple chicks, a coupe dudes, and a dude dressed like a chick. Had a blast :D )
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:56 pm

Its hard to believe anything Alestorm or Chris say - just take it with a grain of salt :)

I think they probably just convinced Andy that they would be much more fun last band of the day as opposed to at 10.45am in the morning :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Ladysarah
    Oiler

by Ladysarah » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:02 pm

Guys quickly grabbing at you while running out of the elevator. Fucking lame.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:53 am

I'm SO happy Alestorm were rescheduled. I was not planning on watching them because both times they were overlapped with bands I had more interest in - being the HUGE Triosphere the 2nd time. Thanks to rescheduling I could assist to their second show and it was easily one of the best shows in the cruise and EVER. Jeez, they're not a big deal musically speaking, but what a fucking party they arranged. Audience went FUCKING CRAZY and I had so much fun dancing, rowing, jumping and running. Fuck yeah!
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:48 pm

SaraMarie wrote:The pillow fight was fucking amazing. We got screwed on the pillows, but only like 5 minutes after security made us put them away, we all grabbed them again. I've always been too shy to jump into pits, so it was a good introduction. I ended up jumping into more.

Only thing I saw that should definitely not have happened was we had an asshole in the pit for Gama Bomb during the 5am show. He looked like a fucking bad stereotype of American tough guys and was wearing an American flag bandana (way to make us look bad), then he starts being really aggressive in the pit. Some guys tried to help him get into the spirit, but he kept going back to being a fucking dick. So glad he was kicked out, hahahaha. On a high note, I was unsure of jumping in, but somebody noticed and pulled me in. Had a great time but don't know how we didn't get hurt on that pool deck with all the steps and shit.

That might have been me at the gama bomb show that did that. I remember pulling some girl around with me for a bit that was looking hesitant (vaguely, it was 5 am and all). There weren't a whole lot of us in the pit, so the likelihood is high.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:44 pm

For next year:

People becoming star struck and getting really big heads. My best friend treated me like total shit the last day after spending a couple days with Jari on the boat. Shit ensued, let's not go into details, but I figured out who my true friends were on the boat. The Calgary metal scene, and NOT her, was the answer.

I miss Joey already :(

Survivor:
    Out for 2023