Post Reply 33 posts Page 1 of 1
Boarding Pass
    DarthDavy
    Oiler

Boarding Pass

by DarthDavy » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 am

When / How do I get my Boarding Pass?
    About three (3) weeks prior to departure, you will receive an invitation for Online Check-in via eMail. This eMail will include login credentials with which you can complete your Check-in online and print your Boarding Pass(es) not unlike Online Check-in for a flight

It's less than two weeks. No email for boarding yet. Same for you all guys?
    70K 2015 - Cabin #8593
    70K 2016 - Cabin #7691
    70K 2017 - Cabin #7691
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Boarding Pass

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:37 am

I think we're all on the same situation.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:47 am

On the latest 4-band announcement on facebook someone posed the exact question.

70000Tons actually responded(!) to say that we would receive our emails "within 24 hours".

"Online check-in codes will be sent to all fully paid and ticketed passengers within 24 hours. "

That comment was made 7 hours ago.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:34 am

I am leaving tonight and I am not bringing a computer so I am hoping that the hotels I will be in have business center...
    metal4ever
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:38 am

broegaard wrote:I am leaving tonight and I am not bringing a computer so I am hoping that the hotels I will be in have business center...

You can also do the checkin at the port if you're unable to do it online, just get there early.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:06 am

Thanks Einar. See you there!!!
    metal4ever
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:17 pm

Help please!

So I was able to do the check in online and it states my other two cabin mates need to do the same in order to print the boarding pass. Is this really true? What happens if one or both dont check in online and wait till arrving to the port. Then what?

Also it says "Present the pass along with proof of citizenship and appropriate identification documentation for each guest in order to board. All guests listed on the pass must be present to board. Any discrepancies may result in delayed or denied boarding"

Does that mean me and my three cabin mates have to enter together or how does that work? & for "appropriate identification documentation" can I just use my state ID and passport? Is there anything else I require exactly. First timer going so this is all new. Thanks for anybody who helps. :beerhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:07 pm

Uh...

It straight up WILL NOT let me finish this thing. I try to enter my credit card information and the little "Save and Continue" box is greyed out and I'm just stuck here.

Anyone have any insight into this? It might make a difference if I say I'm travelling alone in a four person cabin, trying to just do everything for myself. I'd rather not have to call UMC or RC or whoever to get this sorted.

EDIT: All right it'll let me fill in all of the personal information and sign the contract thing, but not fill out my expense account? Does anyone know why? I know I don't need to do it but if it'll save time for not only me but everyone else, I'd like to.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Phoenix wrote:Uh...

It straight up WILL NOT let me finish this thing. I try to enter my credit card information and the little "Save and Continue" box is greyed out and I'm just stuck here.

Anyone have any insight into this? It might make a difference if I say I'm travelling alone in a four person cabin, trying to just do everything for myself. I'd rather not have to call UMC or RC or whoever to get this sorted.

EDIT: All right it'll let me fill in all of the personal information and sign the contract thing, but not fill out my expense account? Does anyone know why? I know I don't need to do it but if it'll save time for not only me but everyone else, I'd like to.

Phoenix - is that a page that has a Terms & Conditions box on it? Those ones you HAVE to use the little scroll bar to scroll right through the terms and conditions before it will let you advance.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:29 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Uh...

Phoenix - is that a page that has a Terms & Conditions box on it? Those ones you HAVE to use the little scroll bar to scroll right through the terms and conditions before it will let you advance.

I figured when I saw the scrolly thing, so I scrolled top and bottom multiple times. Still nothing, sadly. Is this one of those things where I have to boot up Internet Explorer?

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:24 pm

I doubt this is a browser issue. I just took a poke around and didn't see anything that looked "weird" or browser-specific. Actually, I checked the box and enabled the button in the developer's console just for shits and giggles but didn't try to submit it.

There's gotta be some process-related reason. Note how there's no "continue" button under the check box on the check-in page. That step just isn't available yet. Others who did it probably are checking in their entire group.

Aaaaaand with that, I'm removing myself from the computer.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:09 am

There is certainly a problem at the check-in, but not with the browser. I was able to fill all the pages, but it is just impossible to save the credit card details :roll: I tried on Chrome, Firefox and Safari, but nothing happens. I will try again the next few days, if there's no changement, I will give the informations directly at the port. As all the rest is done and printed, there must be no problem to give the credit card details at the port.

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:58 am

I had the same issue (W8.1 and Chrome 39.0.2171.95m) at first, but reselecting the (already selected) payment method (credit card) solved it. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:55 am

I checked in with no problems, although, if your not the lead passenger you cannot print out your Set-Sail pass until the lead passenger checks in.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:52 am

Hmm, I'll try it again later. Also, I must be the lead passenger, because when I did everything BUT the credit card it let me print my pass.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:16 am

I'm not the lead passenger in our cabin and was the only one done with their check in, and could print my paperwork just fine.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:14 pm

Memnoch wrote:I'm not the lead passenger in our cabin and was the only one done with their check in, and could print my paperwork just fine.

I think Im the lead passanger but Im rooming with two strangers since I booked through single cabin. I tried checking online but It says Ive only completed Step 2 and 3 despite my informaton being saved for step 1. After i complete step 1 will I then be able to print my setsail pass?
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:25 pm

Combining what I read here with my own experiences (I'm the lead passenger), I think it works out like this:

- non-lead passengers can print their pass immideately after they finish the check in.
    - lead passenger can print the stuff only after ALL passengers of that cabin have checked in.
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:40 pm

I called and I guess they needed my passport information, weird. But it worked All left to do is print setsail pass, and get money on my card, arrive and buy a beer package lol. & enjoy the vacation! cant wait!! :beerhorns: Blind Guardian! Behemoth! Cannibal Corpse! Venom! Heathen! Xentrix! Grave Digger! Ahhhhhhhh :wank:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Is this the first time the information has been sent early enough to print your own luggage tags?
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:17 pm

I would say you need to go through all of your data entered in the first step, because I found it had not saved my birthdate somehow and was only allowing me to choose cash for my card. Once I found the missing info and put it in, I could set up with my credit card. Gah, such a simpleton mistake, yet the system is not very smart about showing errors to users.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:34 pm

EvilDan wrote:Is this the first time the information has been sent early enough to print your own luggage tags?

I think the information was sent early enough last year. I remember the opportunity to print a luggage tag if I wanted.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:59 pm

I remember being offered the option of printing tags the first couple years Dan
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:08 pm

Is it necessary to print those too? or is it just something extra they give you so you can put it on your bags and advertise for them while at the airport?
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Memnoch wrote:I had the same issue (W8.1 and Chrome 39.0.2171.95m) at first, but reselecting the (already selected) payment method (credit card) solved it. :beerwink:

Awesome, that worked!

NOW it won't let me accept the cruise ticket contract. I get a popup in Google Chrome saying
    "the website at blahblahblah says: Please print or scroll through the entire ticket contract before continuing"....and I've scrolled through the entire legal mess four times up, down and sideways.

And of course, I need to call back "during business hours"...which are thoughtfully NOT provided.
    WTF?
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:03 pm

Broading Pass?
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:28 pm

gundiesalvo wrote:Is it necessary to print those too? or is it just something extra they give you so you can put it on your bags and advertise for them while at the airport?

I only use carry-on but if I had any checked luggage I wanted cruise staff to deliver to my cabin, I'd print off those luggage tags.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:14 am

I would advise against checking luggage. They'll let you carry anything on, they just assume everyone is an out-of-breath tourist who can't handle wheeling a bag. Checking bags will save 10 minutes of wheeling and add 4-8 hours of waiting for your bag, during which it's in a huge pile on the main staircase.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:54 am

EvilDan wrote:Is this the first time the information has been sent early enough to print your own luggage tags?

I remember receiving my luggage tags in the mail for the first cruise.

I just go the carry-on route now. Much more convenient.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:52 am

alex_canada wrote:I would advise against checking luggage. They'll let you carry anything on, they just assume everyone is an out-of-breath tourist who can't handle wheeling a bag. Checking bags will save 10 minutes of wheeling and add 4-8 hours of waiting for your bag, during which it's in a huge pile on the main staircase.

Wow, they let you bring full-sized suitcases through the security checkpoint and X-ray machines? That's pretty cool. I thought carry-on bags HAD to fit on the X-ray scanners....
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:25 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    gundiesalvo wrote:Is it necessary to print those too? or is it just something extra they give you so you can put it on your bags and advertise for them while at the airport?

I only use carry-on but if I had any checked luggage I wanted cruise staff to deliver to my cabin, I'd print off those luggage tags.

Bringing a big backpack, so I'll be carrying it myself, doesn't really make sense to me to check in luggage and then just wait and wait.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:29 pm

Pellaz wrote:
    alex_canada wrote:I would advise against checking luggage. They'll let you carry anything on, they just assume everyone is an out-of-breath tourist who can't handle wheeling a bag. Checking bags will save 10 minutes of wheeling and add 4-8 hours of waiting for your bag, during which it's in a huge pile on the main staircase.

Wow, they let you bring full-sized suitcases through the security checkpoint and X-ray machines? That's pretty cool. I thought carry-on bags HAD to fit on the X-ray scanners....

Yeah me too, I can take my bag with me?? (It's a normal size suitcase)
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:12 pm

If anyone else has the same ticket contract problem in current Google Chrome I described below, I tried using an incredibly old version of Internet Explorer and it worked like a charm! :shock:

NOW Royal says my reservation is "locked" so I guess I can't book any excursions or whatnot.

--Still, baby steps. I'll have this all taken care of at the same time the last band is announced!

Pellaz wrote:NOW it won't let me accept the cruise ticket contract. I get a popup in Google Chrome saying
    "the website at blahblahblah says: Please print or scroll through the entire ticket contract before continuing"....and I've scrolled through the entire legal mess four times up, down and sideways.

And of course, I need to call back "during business hours"...which are thoughtfully NOT provided.
    WTF?
    2025 Wishlist:
  • Post Reply 33 posts Page 1 of 1