Post Reply 48 posts
Have you seen them? - 2015
    Speedy
    Ensign

Have you seen them? - 2015

by Speedy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:19 am

How many times have you seen each band that will be onbroad this year?
    Here's my list:

9 - Triosphere
    5 - Ensiferum
    3 - Amorphis
    3 - The Hate Colony
    3 - Therion
    2 - Arch Enemy
    2 - Behemoth
    2 - Divided Multitude
    2 - In Extremo
    2 - Korpiklaani
    1 - Alestorm
    1 - Anvil
    1 - Blind Guardian
    1 - Destruction
    1 - Einherjer
    1 - Equilibrium
    1 - Melechesh
    1 - Primal Fear
    1 - Trollfest
    0 - All the rest
    Last edited by Speedy on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Have you seen them? - 2015

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:41 am

Many of the numbers will be wrong but it would be something like this:

6 - Equilibrium
    5 - Blind Guardian
    5 - Ensiferum
    4 - Arch Enemy
    4 - Amorphis
    4 - Alestorm
    4 - Korpiklaani
    2 - Behemoth
    2 - Pretty Maids
    2 - Therion
    2 - In Extremo
    2 - Trollfest
    1 - Grave Digger
    1 - 1349
    1 - Napalm Death
    1 - Cannibal Corpse
    1 - Divided Multitude
    0 - All the rest (can't wait for Triosphere and Threshold!!!)
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:42 am

6 Ensiferum
    5 Blind Guardian
    4 Alestorm
    4 Amorphis
    3 Arch Enemy
    3 Korpiklaani
    2 Therion
    1 Annihilator
    1 Apocalyptica
    1 Grave Digger
    1 Kataklysm
    1 Pretty Maids
    1 Primal Fear
    1 Trouble
    0 The Rest
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    CountArioch
    Petty Officer

by CountArioch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:58 am

I feel like total pleb-tier right now, the only bands I've seen are Ensiferum and Alestorm (both once).

I think I'm in for a real treat though, I get to discover a lot of bands I've never heard of. As long as they're not playing the same time as Ensiferum. Or Alestorm. Or Korpiklaani. Or Einherjer. Or blind Guardian.

Sorry, fanboying out right now, this cruise can't come quickly enough for me.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:09 am

I've seen most of the bands (even if I didn't want to see some of them :lol: ) over the years on 70k or metal festivals around Europe.
    The ones that I haven't seen and am interested in seeing are Jungle Rot, Lake of Tears, Masacre, MSG, Origin, Tank and Triosphere.

Seen Amorphis, Napalm Death and Behemoth at least ten times each. Probably more.

Looking at the lineup like this makes it look a lot better than scoring how many sets I want to see. I will see seven bands I haven't seen before. That's cool. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:20 am

Yeah in the haven't seen before column I have Crucified Barbara, Tank, Triosphere, DAD, Equilibrium, Threshold and Trollfest.

But they are more "never seen them, will check them out if I have the time" rather than "OMG I'VE NEVER SEEN THEM BEFORE I CANNOT WAIT!"

Still waiting for a band in the latter category :|
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:25 am

Yeah, I'm waiting for a couple of bands like that too. Ok, at least I've got Triosphere and Origin that are most definitely wish list bands.
    But like I wrote on facebook, I'll probably end up missing both Origin shows onbroad. It seems to be a habit of mine. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    feanorfelagund
    Crewman

by feanorfelagund » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:31 am

Korpiklaani - 2
    Ensiferum - 1
    Blind Guardian - 1
    The rest - 0

Cannot wait to get the rest on the board
    "Mirror mirror on the wall
    True hope lies beyond the coast
    You're a damned kind, can't you see
    That tomorrow bears insanity?"
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:45 am

feanorfelagund wrote:Korpiklaani - 2
    Ensiferum - 1
    Blind Guardian - 1
    The rest - 0

I know how you feel

Ensiferum - 1
    Kataklysm - 1
    Korpiklaani - 1
    Trollfest - 1
    The rest - 0
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Shelton
    Crewman

by Shelton » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:09 am

Alestorm - 2
    Apocalyptica - 1
    Arch Enemy - 1
    Cannibal Corpse - 1
    DAD - 1
    Ensiferum - 1
    Korpiklaani - 1
    Pretty Maids - 1

It's a little more impressive than I would have thought considering hardly anyone comes down under
    Wishlist - Sabaton, Turisas, Tyr, Within Temptation
    2015 - Cabin #7234
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:01 am

Good question!

Abandon Hope - 0
    Alestorm - 1
    Amorphis - 2
    Annihilator - 2
    Apocalyptica - 0
    Arch Enemy - 1
    Artillery - 1
    Behemoth - 2
    Blind Guardian - 0 Stoked!
    Cannibal Corpse - 4
    Crucified Barbara - 0
    D-A-D - 0
    Destruction - 0
    Divided Multitude - 0
    Einherjer - 0 Never thought I would see them in my life. Stoked!
    Ensiferum - 2
    Enthroned - 0
    Equilibrium - 0
    God Dethroned - 1
    Grave Digger - 1
    Heathen - 0
    In Extremo - 1
    Jungle Rot - 2
    Kataklysm - 6
    Korpiklaani - 4
    Lake Of Tears - 0
    Masacre - 0
    Melechesh - 0 Stoked!
    Michael Schenker Group - 0
    Municipal Waste - 5?
    Napalm Death - 1
    Origin - 3
    Pretty Maids - 1
    Primal Fear - 0
    Refuge - 0
    Tank - 0
    Therion - 0
    1349 - 1?
    Threshold - 0
    Thy Antichrist - 0
    Triosphere - 0
    Trollfest - 0
    Venom - 3
    Xentrix - 0
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:46 am

1349 - 1
    Amorphis - 1
    Annihilator - 3
    Arch Enemy - 2
    Blind Guardian - 1
    Cannibal Corpse - 1
    Crucified Barbara - 1
    Destruction - 1
    Enthroned - 2
    Equilibrium - 1
    Grave Digger - 1
    Heathen - 2
    Korpiklaani - 1
    Melechesh - 1
    Napalm Death - 1
    Therion - 1
    Xentrix - 1
    Venom - 1
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:18 am

Ok, I'll play even though I'm not going on 70K this year. :P I've seen several of these bands due to 70K 2011, 70K 2012, Wacken, and local shows over the years and there are some faves of mine in the line-up like Behemoth, Ensiferum, Therion, Korpiklaani & Apocalyptica. If I was going, my priority "to see" (due to not seeing before and and either really like or am intrigued enough to want to see) would be: Equilibrium, Einherjer, Melechesh, Triosphere, Divided Multitude, Lake of Tears, Threshold & Enthroned. As a side note (& somewhat strange to realize this) is that I've seen all my favorite "must see before I die" bands to date. Of course, there surely will be more bands I'll discover in the future that will likely become "must-sees" (as 2013 discoveries Haken & The Ocean were for me most recently & their 2014 gigs I attended were spectacular)....but for now, I'm good. :beerwink: As I've heard my dad say, from now on, it's all "gravy."

Abandon Hope - 0
    Alestorm - 3
    Amorphis - 2
    Annihilator - 0
    Apocalyptica - 1
    Arch Enemy - 1 (with Angela)
    Artillery - 0
    Behemoth - 4 (or 5?)
    Blind Guardian - 1
    Cannibal Corpse - 2
    Crucified Barbara - 0
    D-A-D - 0
    Destruction - 2
    Divided Multitude - 0
    Einherjer - 0
    Ensiferum - 6 (or 7?)
    Enthroned - 0
    Equilibrium - 0
    God Dethroned - 1
    Grave Digger - 1
    Heathen - 0
    In Extremo - 3
    Jungle Rot - 0
    Kataklysm - 0
    Korpiklaani - 5 (or 6?)
    Lake Of Tears - 0
    Masacre - 0
    Melechesh - 0
    Michael Schenker Group - 0 (well, sort of; saw MS in the 70s with UFO :P )
    Municipal Waste - 3
    Napalm Death - 1
    Origin - 0
    Pretty Maids - 2
    Primal Fear - 0
    Refuge - 0
    Tank - 0
    Therion - 2
    1349 - 3
    Threshold - 0
    Thy Antichrist - 0
    Triosphere - 0
    Trollfest - 1
    Venom - 1
    Xentrix - 0
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    feanorfelagund
    Crewman

by feanorfelagund » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:31 am

Jotunheimr wrote:
    Ensiferum - 1
    Blind Guardian - 1
    The rest - 0

I know how you feel

Ensiferum - 1
    Kataklysm - 1
    Korpiklaani - 1
    Trollfest - 1
    The rest - 0

Fairplay, thought I'd be the most newbiest onbroad. So little experience will surely make it all the more awesome! :bangers:
    "Mirror mirror on the wall
    True hope lies beyond the coast
    You're a damned kind, can't you see
    That tomorrow bears insanity?"
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:37 am

feanorfelagund wrote:
    Jotunheimr wrote:
    Ensiferum - 1
    Blind Guardian - 1
    The rest - 0

I know how you feel

Ensiferum - 1
    Kataklysm - 1
    Korpiklaani - 1
    Trollfest - 1
    The rest - 0

Fairplay, thought I'd be the most newbiest onbroad. So little experience will surely make it all the more awesome! :bangers:

I was at the same place two years ago, having only seen Arkona, Delain, Doro and Lacuna Coil once each. It's an awesome, and slightly surreal, experience :bangers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:59 am

17 - Cannibal Corpse
    13 - Behemoth
    13 - Kataklysm
    13 - Napalm Death
    10 - Arch Enemy
    7 - Alestorm
    7 - Origin
    7 - Therion
    6 - 1349
    6 - Ensiferum
    6 - Municipal Waste
    5 - Amorphis
    5 - Korpiklaani
    5 - Primal Fear
    4 - Apocalyptica
    4 - Blind Guardian
    4 - Jungle Rot
    4 - Melechesh
    3 - Annihilator
    3 - Artillery
    3 - Destruction
    3 - God Dethroned
    3 - Grave Digger
    3 - Pretty Maids
    3 - Venom
    2 - Heathen
    2 - Threshold
    1 - Crucified Barbara
    1 - Divided Multitude
    1 - Enthroned
    1 - In Extremo
    1 - Trollfest
    0 - Abandon Hope
    0 - D.A.D.
    0 - Einherjer
    0 - Equilibrium
    0 - Lake of Tears
    0 - Masacre
    0 - Michael Schenker Group
    0 - Refuge
    0 - Tank
    0 - Thy Antichrist
    0 - Triosphere
    0 - Xentrix

For the bands I have not seen, I am really looking forward to all except Abandon Hope & Thy Antichrist
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:27 am

Ensiferum - 5
    Korpiklaani - 3
    Blind Guardian - 2
    Alestorm - 1
    Apocalyptica - 1
    Therion - 1
    Trollfest - 1

etc. - 0

Really looking forward to seeing In Extremo, Triosphere, and Threshold for the first time. Equilibrium as well, but I expect their reliance on recorded backing tracks is going to bug me.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:05 am

Seen:

Alestorm
    Annihilator
    Arch Enemy
    Cannibal Corpse
    Ensiferum
    Kataklysm
    Korpiklaani
    Primal Fear

...holy shit, so many cherries to be popped next week :shock:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:07 am

You are not the most noob.

Korpiklaani - 1
    Arch Enemy - 1
    Rest - 0

... What can I say? Only had the time/money to start going to shows in May 2014 onwards and not a lot of cruise bands came through Calgary. I KNOW lots of the bands, I just haven't seen them live yet!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:10 am

3 - Triosphere
    4 - Ensiferum
    4 - Amorphis
    1 - Therion
    1 - Arch Enemy
    1 - Behemoth
    2 - Korpiklaani
    1 - Alestorm
    2 - Blind Guardian
    1 - Destruction
    1 - Einherjer
    1 - Equilibrium
    1 - Melechesh
    2 - Primal Fear
    2 - Pretty Maids
    3 - Grave Digger
    1 - Annihilator
    2 - D:A:D
    1 - Michael Schenker Group, plus Michael 3x with UFO 1974/75
    1 - Venom
    1 - Refuge, as part of a Rage Show Nov. 2014
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:10 am

Phoenix wrote:You are not the most noob.

Korpiklaani - 1
    Arch Enemy - 1
    Rest - 0

... What can I say? Only had the time/money to start going to shows in May 2014 onwards and not a lot of cruise bands came through Calgary. I KNOW lots of the bands, I just haven't seen them live yet!

Wow, this is gonna be HUGE for you :D
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:28 am

Annihilator - 3
    Destruction - 3
    Trouble - 3
    Blind Guardian - 2
    Grave Digger - 2
    Refuge (Rage) - 2
    Alestorm - 1
    Amorphis - 1
    Artillery - 1
    Ensiferum - 1
    Kataklysm - 1
    Korpiklaani - 1
    Therion - 1
    Venom - 1

The rest 0 including Heathen which I've said before is my metalhead shame as I showed up late when they opened for someone here in Vancouver a few years back cuz I was watching a hockey game on tv :oops:

Take out gigs from past cruises and it's...

Annihilator 1 in 1989/90
    Trouble in 1995
    Destruction 1 in 2012
    Artillery 1 in 2014
    Last edited by ShoreSlayer on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:33 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:You are not the most noob.

Korpiklaani - 1
    Arch Enemy - 1
    Rest - 0

Wow, this is gonna be HUGE for you :D

Oh yeah. If anyone wants to say hi, look for me either at the most interesting show happening at the time, the wine bar or the pool. This cruise will be a metal BINGE for me.

Though fun fact, I was able to catch Sabaton the two times they came through. If only they weren't in Poland/Budapest during the cruise :cry:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Blind Guardian - 6
    Ensiferum - 6
    Alestorm - 6
    Primal Fear - 3
    Grave Digger - 2
    Kataklysm - 2
    Korpiklaani - 2
    Therion - 2
    Trollfest - 2
    Venom - 2
    Behemoth - 1
    Municipal Waste - 1
    Amorphis - 1
    Arch Enemy - 1
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:28 pm

MMMMM another pathetic list :(

Amorphis-2
    Appocalyptica-1
    D.A.D -1
    napalm death - 1
    Cannibal Corpse -1

tho saying that i may have seen a couple of the others, but generally get bad food poisoning almost every time i went out in my younger days, causing lack of memory and weirdly almost a hangover effect. :3drunks: :3drunks:
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:32 pm

I think I'll join in on the fun!

Alestorm - 7
    Amorphis - 1
    Annihilator - 1
    Arch Enemy - 2
    Blind Guardian - 1
    Cannibal Corpse - 1
    Ensiferum - 2
    God Dethroned - 1
    In Extremo - 1
    Kataklysm - 1
    Korpiklaani - 1
    Melechesh - 1
    Pretty Maids - 1
    Therion - 2
    All The Rest - 0
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
    mikijonas
    Crewman

by mikijonas » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:42 pm

You guys are so lucky!

Here where I live, Salvador, Brazil. I have not see anything!

So all ZEROS for me.
    Make love, not war... and while you are at it, listen to metal!

2012 - Survivor (Don´t remember)
    2015 - 9561
    2016 - 6500
    2017 - 9561
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:52 pm

1349--3
    Amorphis--1
    Annihilator--1
    Arch Enemy--2
    Behemoth--6
    Blind Guardian--1
    Cannibal Corpse--8
    God Dethroned--2
    Grave Digger--1
    Kataklysm--4
    Melechesh--1
    Napalm Death--2
    Primal Fear--1
    Therion--2
    Venom--2
    The rest--0
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:55 pm

Abandon Hope - 0
    Alestorm - 2
    Amorphis - 6
    Annihilator - 0
    Apocalyptica - 2
    Arch Enemy - 9
    Artillery - 0
    Behemoth - 8
    Blind Guardian - 1
    Cannibal Corpse - 8
    Crucified Barbara - 0
    D-A-D - 0
    Destruction - 1
    Divided Multitude - 0
    Einherjer - 0
    Ensiferum - 3
    Enthroned - 0
    Equilibrium - 1
    God Dethroned - 3
    Grave Digger - 1
    Heathen - 0
    In Extremo - 1
    Jungle Rot - 0
    Kataklysm - 7
    Korpiklaani - 1
    Lake Of Tears - 0
    Masacre - 0
    Melechesh - 1
    Michael Schenker Group - 0
    Municipal Waste - 0
    Napalm Death - 3
    Origin - 3
    Pretty Maids - 0
    Primal Fear - 1
    Refuge - 0
    Tank - 0
    Therion - 1
    1349 - 1
    Threshold - 0
    Thy Antichrist - 0
    Triosphere - 0
    Trollfest - 0
    Venom - 0
    Xentrix - 0
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:48 pm

Nobody ever comes to my town (well, no metal bands), so a bit 0 for me here :(

The only thing we seem to get over here is DJs :cry:
    Well, there are a FEW places that will SOMETIMES play 80s rock, lol.

Needless to say, I can't wait to be onbroad! :beerbang:
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:29 pm

I also have not seen many of these bands, because I live in a small city and don't own a car to drive to Toronto to see big acts. I was pretty broke up until about the last two years, too.

1 - Arch Enemy (Summer Breeze)
    1 - Artillery (small local bar gig)
    1 - Crucified Barbara (Summer Breeze, in passing)
    1 - Equilibrium (Summer Breeze)
    1 - In Extremo (Summer Breeze, in passing)
    1 - Napalm Death (Rock Fest Barcelona)
    1 - Origin (local show)

Bands I'll probably see again at MDF: Napalm Death (round 3!), Origin (another round 3!), Einherjer, Amorphis.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Alestorm- 5
    Amorphis- 1
    Annihilator- 2
    Behemoth- 2
    Blind Guardian- 5
    Cannibal Corpse- 1
    Ensiferum- 6
    Grave Digger- 1
    In Extremo- 1
    Kataklysm- 2
    Korpiklani- 7
    Therion- 3
    The rest- 0
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:14 pm

I don't know how you guys can remember all this. Sometimes the band isnt writen on the tickets. Ill try my best, all the numbers are aprox.

Alestorm - 6+
    Amorphis - 2
    Apocalyptica - 3
    Arch Enemy - 5
    Behemoth - 2
    Cannibal Corpse - over 10 times
    Destruction - 1
    Einherjer - 1
    Ensiferum - 6+
    Jungle Rot - 2
    Kataklysm - over 10 times
    Korpiklaani - 4
    Therion - 2
    1349 - 1
    Trollfest - 2
    For The Horde!
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:06 pm

ANTIKRISS wrote:I don't know how you guys can remember all this.

I have been keeping a record of every band I have ever seen live since my first show.

http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3/journal/2010/05/12/3ms32c_bands_i_have_seen_live...
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:10 pm

That list is cool!!
    I wish i did that :(
    For The Horde!
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:17 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:

I have been keeping a record of every band I have ever seen live since my first show.

http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3/journal/2010/05/12/3ms32c_bands_i_have_seen_live...

My list is probably one of the least impressive ones here. My city doesn't get shows too often and I don't have time to go to the Bay Area for concerts as much as I would like to.

http://www.setlist.fm/concerts/Jotunheimr
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:06 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:

Holy wow. Jealous. I wish I would've thought about that!! I've seen so many acts.
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:

It all started in 2009 for me. Here's my concert timeline:
    http://www.setlist.fm/concerts/castroh
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
    Noelolz
    Petty Officer

by Noelolz » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:19 pm

1349 - 1
    alestorm - 4
    amorphis - 2
    annihilator - 2
    artillery - 1
    behemoth - 6
    blind guardian - 5
    cannibal corpse - 5
    destruction - 1
    divided multitude - 1
    ensiferum - 8
    god dethroned - 2
    grave digger - 1
    in extremo - 1
    jungle rot - 2
    kataklysm - 4
    korpiklaani - 3
    municipal waste - 4
    napalm death - 2
    pretty maids - 1
    therion - 1
    trollfest - 1
    trouble - 1
    venom - 1

the rest - 0 :beerhorns:
    Bring on #7! Booked Cabin 2313!
    70k 2011, 2012, BTH, 2013, 2014, 2015 Survivor
    Wishlist: Haken*Edguy*SymphonyX*Moonspell*Devin Townsend*Masterplan*Gojira*Avantasia*Ayreon*Starkill*Arsis*Leprous*Anaal Nathrakh*Enslaved*Rhapsody of Fire
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:08 am

1349 - 1
    Amorphis - 1
    Annihilator - 4
    Apocalyptica - 3
    Arch Enemy - 1
    Artillery - 2
    Blind Guardian - 3
    Cannibal Corpse - 2