Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1
motorcycle of jamaica
  • peps
    Wiper

motorcycle of jamaica

by peps » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:33 pm

hi,
    i´m peppa from germany (and i´m speaking very bad in english, sorry)
    i´m searching for an alternativ aktivity for the day of jamaica.
    i´m looking forward to for meeting with an partner to bike with the motorcycle.
    stop, one moment: i have my drivers license for motorcycle since 3 month (but for car since 35 years)
    and i have read, that the cruising with motorbike are very dangerious?
    so what,
    i´m look for alternatives and hope, i find it :wank:
    peppa
  • AllisonC1978
    Oiler

Re: motorcycle of jamaica

by AllisonC1978 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:47 am

I have seen ATV (all terrain vehicle) tours but no motorcycle tours http://www.wildernessatvtours.com
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

Re: motorcycle of jamaica

by Pellaz » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:00 pm

Motorcycle tours, and scooter tours which used to be more common, are seldom offered "officially" any more because they're pretty dangerous. In some ports I've seen the cruise line specifically warn against booking them because the chances of a wreck -- or being hit by someone -- are too high.

Some more 'casual' places, like Grand Turk, would be pretty awesome for motorcycle or scooter tours, though. Jamaica.....maybe not so much.
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1