Post Reply 520 posts
70k 2016 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: 70k 2016 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by Phoenix » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:58 pm

Keep in mind that UMC is also based in Canada, and yet all the payments are in USD - that's probably ALSO helping them a fair bit. At least, when it comes to bands that aren't from America.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 am

And payments go to UMC Europe, based in Reading UK.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Reminder to keep an eye on this festival. In florida, a few days before 70K:

http://www.floridametalfest.com/

Deicide, Obituary, Madball, Malevolent Creation, and CoC confirmed so far.

Have to imagine any band on that lineup that wasn't on 70k this year would be a strong chance.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:26 pm

Deicide and Madball would be awsome
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:49 am

My favourite repeat from 2014 would be Freedom Call, for sure. They have no show at this time yet :headbanger:

Hopefully, Sonata Arctica will be on the ship as they begin a North America tour on the 19th February 2016. Maybe just a wish, wait and see :mrgreen:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:43 pm

Not sure if Starkill was rumored. They were just announced for the Epica/Moonspell North America tour to the cruise.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/epica- ... 8x0M5Ba.99
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • zeitgeist777
    Oiler

by zeitgeist777 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:22 am

LEAVE'S EYES told me they want to be on board !
    DIABULUS IN MUSICA the same + they are awaiting confirmation.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:58 pm

zeitgeist777 wrote:LEAVE'S EYES told me they want to be on board !
    DIABULUS IN MUSICA the same + they are awaiting confirmation.

Would definitely approve of both those - only caught Leaves' Eyes once in 2014 as one of their shows clashed with Dark Tranquillity.

And I quite like Diabulus and have never seen them live at all so that would be a huge one for me!

The only thing counting against these two is that there are already four 'girlie' bands (Delain, Epica, Lacuna Coil, Visions of Atlantis) on broad. Might be a bit too much if both these are added - not that I would complain!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:57 am

Leaves' Eyes would be great.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:56 am

At The Gates just announced a short US tour after the cruise with Decapitated, The Haunted & Harms Way. I'd say these bands could be added to the rumored list.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:14 pm

Based on recent events, my predictions for the next bands in no particular order Decapitated, The Haunted, Starkill, Mayhem, Watain, & Kreator.
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:17 pm

Jimbo2392 wrote:Based on recent events, my predictions for the next bands in no particular order Decapitated, The Haunted, Starkill, Mayhem, Watain, & Kreator.

Dunno - similar to my comment about the girlie bands, the lineup is already fairly heavily saturated with Black and Melodeath bands so my 2 cents is that The Haunted, Starkill, Mayhem and Watain would be borderline.

Thrash and death stocks are pretty dry though - especially thrash. I wouldn't be surprised if at least half the next lot of bands are thrash so I reckon your Kreator prediction is the most likely :whisky:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:37 am

I know this is totaly wishful thinking, but Cain's Offering just confirmed their first live shows ever. It will happen in Japan by the end of February. Bringing them onbroad before that would be FUCKING HUGE. And the singer and keyboardist are already onboard!
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:16 pm

Decapitated and The Haunted will be touring w/ At The Gate after the cruise.
    Decapitated would be amazing!!!!
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
  • zeitgeist777
    Oiler

by zeitgeist777 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:47 pm

According to a friend, AMARANTHE will be on board.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:08 pm

Not really something I would enjoy but i might be willing to check out a song or 2
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:21 pm

zeitgeist777 wrote:According to a friend, AMARANTHE will be on board.

I will flail like a muppet if that happens.

BUCKET. LIST. BAND.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:29 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I reckon your Kreator prediction is the most likely :whisky:

I... I want that. So. Much.

We're really low on thrash this year. I have a long list of thrash bands that would make me super happy. I haven't seen a proper thrash set since Razor tore shit up at MDF in May and Solstice covered that Carnivore song. <3 <3 <3
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Yeah I agree - as you know I'm a weenie metal lover but even I can see that the 2016 is lacking in thrash.

50% of the last 20 bands for this year were thrash so I'm sure you've got some good things coming :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:11 am

I would love to see some old school death metal goodness announced. Asphyx, Hail of Bullets, Immolation or Cut Up would be my top picks. And Amaranthe would be awesome! More girlie bands = more betterer.

As for thrash, yeah, we already have more than enough of that. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:14 am

zeitgeist777 wrote:According to a friend, AMARANTHE will be on board.

I hipe your friend is right! That would be the most amazingest announcement so far hehe
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:46 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Yeah I agree - as you know I'm a weenie metal lover but even I can see that the 2016 is lacking in thrash.

50% of the last 20 bands for this year were thrash so I'm sure you've got some good things coming :D

Well, that's the thing. When it comes to thrash, there's a few TITANS of huge popularity and then lots of much, much less-known bands. Anthrax, Megadeath, Exodus and Testament are the biggest ones in the US, and then internationally you have the Big Teutonic Four. What's after that? Many bands that people don't know unless they're specifically into thrash, so they're not huge.

So you're probably right, the thrash bands are probably the "filler" that will get added at the end. Good thing though that a party is a party, if there's beer and people going in circles I'll be happy.

Speaking of fun party bands, I am still cheering for Swashbuckle! What's a ship without pirates?
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:00 pm

SaraMarie wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Yeah I agree - as you know I'm a weenie metal lover but even I can see that the 2016 is lacking in thrash.

Well, that's the thing. When it comes to thrash, there's a few TITANS of huge popularity and then lots of much, much less-known bands. Anthrax, Megadeath, Exodus and Testament are the biggest ones in the US, and then internationally you have the Big Teutonic Four. What's after that? Many bands that people don't know unless they're specifically into thrash, so they're not huge.

So you're probably right, the thrash bands are probably the "filler" that will get added at the end. Good thing though that a party is a party, if there's beer and people going in circles I'll be happy.

Speaking of fun party bands, I am still cheering for Swashbuckle! What's a ship without pirates?

That's the thing about our boat, it gives lesser known bands a chance to gain a bigger fan base (ie: Cripper). I know plenty of people who hadn't ever listened to Gama Bomb or Exumer, so this fest is a great opportunity for smaller bands to spread their wings.

Swashbuckle would make an excellent addition.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240

2020 Wishlist: Arafel-/-Arcturus-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-Equilibrium-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Glittertind-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Kampfar-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg-/-Vintersorg-/-Waylander
    2021 Wishlist: Arkona
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:14 pm

Good point about the 'lesser known' bands.

We've barely got any bands worthy of a Cripper Award nomination at this stage, so I imagine a large number of the final bands will be relative unknowns.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:07 am

Majesty are touring with Evertale. Tour dates 7th, 9th and 22nd of January then next dates 19th and 20th of February.

Nice 70k-sized hole there.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:18 pm

70K finally busted out the word "Soon" on Facebook today....And Ne Obliviscaris is saying they have a big announcement in regards to a tour tomorrow. In the comments under that post they are still saying the same old "We really want to be on it this year and hope that they want to have us as well". I think it's doubtful that round 5 starts tomorrow but it would be really fucking awesome if it did!!

With Ne Obliviscaris likely announcing a North American tour tomorrow I'm at least hoping that we will see a nice gap in their schedule for 70K to slot into ;)
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:52 am

I think the announcement is that Ne Obliviscaris will be the opener on the Cradle of Filth North American tour. The tour appears to be before & after the cruise. The tour package was listed as Cradle of Filth/Butcher Babies/Ne Obliviscaris.

Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:39 am

Sgt. B wrote:I think the announcement is that Ne Obliviscaris will be the opener on the Cradle of Filth North American tour. The tour appears to be before & after the cruise. The tour package was listed as Cradle of Filth/Butcher Babies/Ne Obliviscaris.

Yep that is it! Now Andy get them on broad! This year is the perfect year to have them on board as they are already in the area and their schedule matches perfectly. And please DO NOT add Butcher Babies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • zeitgeist777
    Oiler

by zeitgeist777 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:46 am

Please ADD butcher babies !
  • Thrashmania
    Crewman

by Thrashmania » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:47 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:And please DO NOT add Butcher Babies
    QFT
    70k 2012, Barge 2012, 70k 2015, 70k 2016, 70k 2017
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:13 pm

Sgt. B wrote:I think the announcement is that Ne Obliviscaris will be the opener on the Cradle of Filth North American tour. The tour appears to be before & after the cruise. The tour package was listed as Cradle of Filth/Butcher Babies/Ne Obliviscaris.

Its going to be an early night if NeO is the first band...I cant wait to hear them play 2 songs at that timeslot :lol:

Crossing my fingers they get booked, and if it takes BB being added as well im good with that.
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:58 pm

I think it is very likely that Ne Oblivicaris were booked.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Monmisreal wrote:

Its going to be an early night if NeO is the first band...I cant wait to hear them play 2 songs at that timeslot :lol:

Crossing my fingers they get booked, and if it takes BB being added as well im good with that.

I saw somewhere that the band was messaged about the COF tour. They will play at least 3 songs on the tour.

Seeing Bill's reaction on the band's FB page to the tour announcement was interesting.

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:28 pm

worst. tour. ever.

I paid $150 to see Ne Obliviscaris and all I got was a lousy (albeit awesome) t-shirt
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:27 am

Sgt. B wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:

I saw somewhere that the band was messaged about the COF tour. They will play at least 3 songs on the tour.

Seeing Bill's reaction on the band's FB page to the tour announcement was interesting.

Lame haha. It's like the last time I saw pallbearer except I actually gave a shit about most of that lineup.
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:23 pm

jodionline wrote:I think it is very likely that Ne Oblivicaris were booked.

They are not booked. At least not yet.
    Spoke with them yesterday and they keep trying to get on broad but so far, no answers from Andy-boy.

and......... they played 5 songs yestarday :viking:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:38 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:
    SaraMarie wrote:

That's the thing about our boat, it gives lesser known bands a chance to gain a bigger fan base (ie: Cripper). I know plenty of people who hadn't ever listened to Gama Bomb or Exumer, so this fest is a great opportunity for smaller bands to spread their wings.

Swashbuckle would make an excellent addition.

I legit became a Gama Bomb fan about two minutes into walking into their first set on the boat and stayed up until 5 am one night just to do it all over again. Cripper I heard about first on the forum and made a point to see at a festival when the chance came up.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:30 am

Ne Obliviscaris get 35 minutes on the U.S. tour.... so 3 songs tops. Almost all of the money you spend goes to CoF, while NeO will lose money on this tour regardless of turnout. (I know the numbers).
    So, hey, go if you want, NeO will be happy people like them, but know the lion's share of your money is supporting that shrill awful woman beater dani fagth... and the majority of what's left goes to butcher babies.

me, I spent $150 to see NeO and all I got was a lousy (albeit awesome) t-shirt... my only hope is for an off date show. If they aren't on 70k, then they will book smaller headline shows that week, and I'll try to go to all of them... I heard St Vitus in NYC is trying to get a show the day after the tour, and a couple other promoters are trying for those limited off dates during the tour... *fingers crossed*
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:01 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Ne Obliviscaris get 35 minutes on the U.S. tour.... so 3 songs tops. Almost all of the money you spend goes to CoF, while NeO will lose money on this tour regardless of turnout. (I know the numbers).
    So, hey, go if you want, NeO will be happy people like them, but know the lion's share of your money is supporting that shrill awful woman beater dani fagth... and the majority of what's left goes to butcher babies.

me, I spent $150 to see NeO and all I got was a lousy (albeit awesome) t-shirt... my only hope is for an off date show. If they aren't on 70k, then they will book smaller headline shows that week, and I'll try to go to all of them... I heard St Vitus in NYC is trying to get a show the day after the tour, and a couple other promoters are trying for those limited off dates during the tour... *fingers crossed*

They haven't actually announced a show in my city yet - I'm not sure how worth it it'll be to drive three hours if they don't. If they do, I'll buy as much of their merch as I can. I have friends beside themselves that they're coming to our neck of the woods though.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:42 am

I'm really sad that NeO have fallen for the exposure myth and that otherwise smarter fans will be out there supporting cof and bb

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
Post Reply 520 posts