Post Reply 368 posts
2016 Wish list master thread
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

Re: 2016 Wish list master thread

by Rjturtle9 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:12 am

My Top 3 are Amon Amarth, Nightwish, and Kreator, and my girlfriend also wants Amon Amarth and King Diamond but any bands from our list would be killer though. There's already more bands on this line up that I would want to see than on any of the previous year's sans 2011. That first lineup was crazy good. Hopefully the next 20 bands can top that.
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
  • Thrashmania
    Crewman

by Thrashmania » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:45 am

doomguy wrote:
    Melisandre wrote:Ahab

Yes, this. :cheers:
    70k 2012, Barge 2012, 70k 2015, 70k 2016, 70k 2017
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:08 pm

EastCostChick wrote:My biggest wish is for Nightwish to be announced. I know they are touring North America with Delain and sonata artica shortly after the cruise. I haven't seen them before, please make my wish come true!
    I am wishing for them to play, too. I have seen them before, but you can never get too much Nightwish! Also keeping fingers crossed for Sonata and Kamelot!
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:58 pm

Will be seeing Nightwish for the 14th time next week.

Could take or leave them on the cruise to be honest - would definitely rather a few lesser bands off my wishlist that I've never seen before :)

I think they are a long shot anyway - given that the cruise has not sold out, they are a band that probably would have sold the cruise out if they had been announced earlier.

I would love to have Sonata or Kamelot on board though - only seen both of them a couple of times.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:57 pm

UPDATE - Eluveitie were highly requested, as were Twilight Force. Not surprisingly Abinchova and Painful were not.

#03 Eluveitie
    #04 Insomnium
    #06 At The Gates
    #12 Turisas
    #14 Tyr
    #16 Epica
    #23 Rotting Christ
    #26 Lacuna Coil
    #32 Hammerfall
    #35 Katatonia
    #37 Bloodbath
    #39 Gamma Ray
    #52 Children of Bodom
    #53 Delain
    #54 Iced Earth
    #66 My Dying Bride
    #68 Rhapsody of Fire
    #69 Samael
    #70 Sodom
    #71 Stratovarius
    #72 Twilight Force
    #76 Fleshgod Apocalypse

Not in top voted:
    Abinchova, Ancient Rites, Aura Noir, Belphegor, Carach Angren, Cradle of Filth, Dragonforce, Firewind, Holy Moses, Jag Panzer, Krisiun, Manilla Road, Moonspell, Painful, Paradise Lost, Squealer, Subway to Sally, Thyrfing, Tsjuder, Vader, Vallenfyre, Visions of Atlantis
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:49 am

This would be my wish list, with the bands that played last year and those that I deem too unrealistic, dropped off:

Amon Amarth
    Arsis
    Benighted
    Blood Red Throne
    Bonded By Blood
    Carcass
    Cephalic Carnage
    The Crown
    Dark Angel
    Dark Tranquillity
    Deadlock
    Death Angel
    Deicide
    Dia De Los Muertos
    Dope Stars Inc
    Dying Fetus
    Fallujah
    The Rotted
    Hypocrisy
    Immolation
    Kreator
    Lost Society
    Pain
    Man Must Die
    Milking The Goatmachine
    Misery Index
    Mors Principium Est
    Necrophagia
    Pig Destroyer
    Six Feet Under
    Skinless
    Susperia
    Swashbuckle
    Sybreed

I know that at this point this list makes no difference, but it's a nice way to kill the time. Bolded ones are the shit-my-pants bands. The line up looks already really promising, so I wont get depressed if the remaining bands don't interest me, but one or two artists from this list would make me one happy sailor.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:52 pm

so far, there's not much from my wishlist - still good enough for having a nice time
    but I still hope for Steel Attack to be announced - now that the original line-up is back in the rehearsal room :shred:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:24 pm

Four to go. No change to this list.

#03 Eluveitie
    #04 Insomnium
    #06 At The Gates
    #12 Turisas
    #14 Tyr
    #16 Epica
    #23 Rotting Christ
    #26 Lacuna Coil
    #32 Hammerfall
    #35 Katatonia
    #37 Bloodbath
    #39 Gamma Ray
    #52 Children of Bodom
    #53 Delain
    #54 Iced Earth
    #66 My Dying Bride
    #68 Rhapsody of Fire
    #69 Samael
    #70 Sodom
    #71 Stratovarius
    #72 Twilight Force
    #76 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
Post Reply 368 posts