Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
    jeff_tentacles
    Oiler

Re: Are you getting excited yet?

by jeff_tentacles » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Andy wrote:Are you getting excited yet?

Could the guitar colors be any indication of the destination? St. Lucia has black and white in their flag, was there any clues in last years pre announcement announcements?

edit: but St. Lucia looks like it may be a bit far for a 5 day cruse.
    2015 Survivor - 8256
    2016 ????
    WishList: Forbidden,Gojira,Goreguts,DeathspellOmega,PigDestroyer,KingParrot,UltraVomit,Cynic,Martyr,
    CarpathianForest,Krisiun,Ihsahn,SymphonyX,Macabre,Nile,Aborted,ElectroQuarterstaff,DreamTheater,
    KeepOfKalessin,OldMan'sChild,SpawnofPossession,Psycroptic,UliJonRoth,Hammerfall,AtTheGates,Opeth
    mpaled,Ghoul,Suffocation
    Tono_Fyr
    Crewman

Re: Are you getting ready...?

by Tono_Fyr » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:27 pm

Pellaz wrote:
    Speedy wrote:Image

Yeah, pretty much THIS, unless the first few bands are, e.g., Suicide Silence, Pierce the Veil and A Skylit Drive. :lol:

I'm already salting away some money. The only real question is how many Georgia-area metalheads I can convince to tag along. I think I have two others.... It would be nice to get a big posse and get a suite or something. :headbanger:

Some friends of mine from Savannah are dying to go, and I know my sister is planning on going a second time, as well.

I think we're going to try and get a room with a balcony. I slept on ours one night this year, and, y'know what? It was awesome. I plan on doing it again in 2016.
    Wishlist:
    --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:51 am

Memnoch wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:
    jurjenmetal wrote:off course iam exited tell us dates and port

You've got a countdown in the site pointing to February 4th. As for the port, we can only guess, but it has been heavily rumoured that it will be Ft. Lauderdale again.

The only sailings on February 4th seem to be Independence of the Seas from Fort Lauderdale and Brilliance of the Seas from Tampa. Both are four night cruises. Seeing how the Brilliance is quite small, I think it's safe to say we'll be sailing on the Independence.

Also it's a twin brother of the Liberty so yeah, we'll be sailing on the Independence, from FLL, on the 4th Feb :)
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:48 am

WOW!!! This place is becoming a ghost town.
    No news makes things go away.
    Skipper, bring us something, Please!
    :bitch: :stagger: :cry:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Re: Prepare Your Wish Lists!

by Andy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:25 am

Prepare Your Wish Lists!

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:30 am

Waaaay ahead of you Skipper!
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:40 am

Wish list:
    :bitch: GIRLIE BANDS!!! :bitch:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:42 am

I prepared it, it's right there, in my sig, waiting to be ignored...
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:56 am

wishlist
    MAJESTY :cry:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:02 pm

Majesty aside, we're all ready for you!

cowboy71 wrote:37 Amon Amarth
    28 Sabaton
    27 Eluveitie
    23 Insomnium
    22 Nightwish
    20 At The Gates, Powerwolf, Testament
    18 Dark Tranquillity, Hypocrisy, Kreator, Turisas
    17 Bolt Thrower, Tyr
    16 Devin Townsend, Epica
    15 Gloryhammer, Kalmah, Ne Obliviscaris
    14 Dimmu Borgir, Finntroll, Opeth, Rotting Christ, Skeletonwitch
    13 Gojira, Lacuna Coil
    12 Mors Principium Est, Orden Ogan, Within Temptation
    11 Death Angel, Demons & Wizards, Hammerfall, Heidevolk, Immortal, Katatonia, Van Canto
    10 Bloodbath, Borknagar, Gamma Ray, Ghost, Ihsahn, King Diamond, Omnium Gatherum, Scar Symmetry, Sonata Arctica
    09 3 Inches of Blood, Absu, Allegaeon, Amaranthe, Battlelore, Candlemass, Children of Bodom, Delain, Iced Earth, Nuclear Assault, Revamp, Sirenia
    08 Accept, Agalloch, Asphyx, Avantasia, Draconian, Edguy, Hail of Bullets, My Dying Bride, Pathfinder, Rhapsody of Fire, Samael, Sodom, Stratovarius, Twilight Force
    07 Ayreon, Battle Beast, Chthonic, Exodus, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Helloween, In Flames, Meshuggah, Metsatoll, Primordial, Rammstein, Running Wild, Savatage, Soilwork

And this is from the Facebook voting poll:

75 Amon Amarth
    62 Sabaton
    60 Eluveitie
    49 Testament
    44 Tyr, Devin Townsend
    42 Nightwish
    38 Insomnium, Powerwolf
    37 Dark Tranquillity, Finntroll
    36 Accept, Kalmah
    34 Bolt Thrower
    33 Gloryhammer, Turisas
    32 Septicflesh
    30 Opeth
    29 Heidevolk, Iced Earth
    28 Moonsorrow
    27 Rotting Christ
    26 At The Gates, Hypocrisy, Rhapsody
    25 Rammstein, Hammerfall, Skeletonwitch
    24 Bloodbath, Kreator, Fleshgod Apocalypse
    23 Omnium Gatherum
    22 Gamma Ray
    21 Savatage
    19 Sodom
    18 Mors Principium Est, Borknagar
    17 Havok, Watain, Exodus
    16 Be'lakor, Cthonic, Doro, Running Wild
    15 Triptykon, Suidakra, Dark Angel
    14 Gorguts, Asphyx, Old Man's Child, Katatonia, Kampfar, Metsatoll
    13 Enslaved, Swashbuckle
    12 Primordial, Anaal Nathrakh, Agalloch, Hail of Bullets, Unleashed, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Goatwhore, Toxic Holocaust, Haggard
    11 Belphegor
    10 Stratovarius, Sirenia, Myrath, Marduk
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:55 pm

Sounds like you need to send the wish lists, Statsman!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:41 pm

HAHA - already sent Phoenix :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:40 pm

Feels like a "Stall Ball" announcement (basketball term for passing ball around as shot clock counts down)
    Dates of note last year:
    February 28th, Jamicia Port of Call announced
    Silence
    March 12th "Soon"
    March 14th "Very Soon", blitz of announcements and booking later that day (Rushed by Motorboat?)
    Being there is a 2 week time shift due to later date ,this is probably just a way to keep interest up.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:47 pm

So with that timeline we'll get a port of call annoucement on the 14th?

Eh, I think it's likely we'll get an official date and port annoucement this weekend. It would be strange to get a band announced before we even hear about the port of call. Would I be opposed to it?

... Not if it was something really spicy.

Maybe one or two certain bands that start with an "S"...

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:00 pm

Phoenix wrote:So with that timeline we'll get a port of call annoucement on the 14th?

Eh, I think it's likely we'll get an official date and port annoucement this weekend. It would be strange to get a band announced before we even hear about the port of call. Would I be opposed to it?

Such a fangirl ;)
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:05 pm

Phoenix wrote:So with that timeline we'll get a port of call annoucement on the 14th?

Like S.O.D., Schammasch, Sleep, or Skepticism? :P
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:50 pm

Kingslayer wrote:Such a fangirl ;)

HEY. HEY! I said one OR TWO. I would lose it if it were Scar Symmetry.

Skepticism would also be pretty cool.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:51 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

Like S.O.D., Schammasch, Sleep, or Skepticism? :P

More like the Skipper's new band, SOON!
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:35 am

Did someone say wishlist?? Hell yeah!!
    Gotta be at least one from this list.

and

and and and

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:41 am

Fukk it....let's take up some space already.....

:boobs:

The King has to be there this time!!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:47 am

....Still going....

I'd rather an original line up, than this AD thing....but still.

Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:49 am

again... :)

Necrophagia can use the 70k girls in capes and sacrifices on stage!!

Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:52 am

Someone, somehow has to make this happen!

Let's have a horror movie night theme thing!!

New Rigor Mortis record is awesome!

Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:54 am

We need Devin!!

and some filthy, naughty, Grindgore!!

Ptumulus Ghostie Giggler rules!!!!

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:16 am

"Prepare your wish lists"? Does that mean they're only now starting to look into next year's bands and who to ask?
    Wishlist:
    Pero
    Petty Officer

by Pero » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:59 am

Wishlist?

Let me see... here's a list of ~60 bands - and if I'm not mistaken, it's a pure no-repeat list:
    Accept, Anthrax, ADX, Armored Saint, Bolt Thrower, Brainstorm, Borknagar, Cloven Hoof, D.R.I., Debauchery , Europe, Falconer, Fates Warning, GWAR, Hell, Into Eternity, Iron Savior, Impaled Nazarene, Immortal, Jag Panzer, Jon Oliva's Pain , King Diamond, Krisiun, Lääz Rockit, Liege Lord, Lordi, Loudness, Magnum, Majesty, Meliah Rage, Morgana Lefay, Morgoth, Night In Gales , Old Man's Child, Omen, Oz, Pegazus, Paradox, Psychotic Waltz, Possessed , Queensrÿche, Quartz, Razor, Rotting Christ, Running Wild, Sacred Steel, Savatage, Scanner, Sepultura, Six Feet Under, Skid Row, Stormwarrior, Stormwitch, Tesla, The Crown, To/Die/For, Twisted Sister, U.D.O., Vader, Vomitory, W.A.S.P., Wolf, Xentrix
    2011 - 5535
    2012 - 5527
    2013 - 2513
    2014 - 2039
    2015 - 9675
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:09 am

I have only 2 wishes

Sister Sin and Loudness
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:12 am

Memnoch wrote:"Prepare your wish lists"? Does that mean they're only now starting to look into next year's bands and who to ask?

Actually, it would be great if the lineup was based on our wishlists.
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:30 am

You mean our wish lists as in my wish list? :lol:
    Wishlist:
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:16 am

Definitely no :D
    Wishlist:

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:57 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:"Prepare your wish lists"? Does that mean they're only now starting to look into next year's bands and who to ask?

Agreed. It would be sweet if Andy looked at the info Statsman gathered and sent to him, and took heavily from that. Though I'd also really like him to take some of the bands that didn't make the cut but are still great - and there are a LOT of those.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:11 am

I believe that is want Andy wants you to think ,buys him a couple of weeks of time.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:10 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

Agreed. It would be sweet if Andy looked at the info Statsman gathered and sent to him, and took heavily from that. Though I'd also really like him to take some of the bands that didn't make the cut but are still great - and there are a LOT of those.

Its simple actually... just give the people what they want.

But Andy should NOT look at my wishlist, i don't know if i'll be able to go.with that currency..
    my money worths nothing in the united states now :cry:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:27 pm

Got mine in the big wishlist thread and updated my siggy but... why does everyone else have a huge signature when mine says I can't have more than 250 characters? Is there a trick?

Regardless, I have but two requests of utmost importance, and if they're fulfilled, everything else is of minor consequence. Please, give me lots of thrash and folk metal. It doesn't have to be to the exclusion of weenie lists. Bonus points for at least one heavy prog band and/or Allegaeon so I can convince at least one of my friends to come along.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:18 pm

SaraMarie wrote:Got mine in the big wishlist thread and updated my siggy but... why does everyone else have a huge signature when mine says I can't have more than 250 characters? Is there a trick?

This guy explained it pretty well:

bodomdragon wrote:It's a tricky thing, especially if you want to add newlines, but it's all a matter of playing with tags. Generally whatever you put between tags won't be considered in the character count. Give it a try and start putting all your signature without newlines between colour tags. From that point on, keep investigating :)

Here's what my signature looks like, in case it helps (parentheses must be replaced by the appropriate brackets).

(color=#FFFFBF)(b)Shit-on-my-pants-Wishlist:
    (/b)(/color)(color=#FFFFBF)Accept--Avantasia--Children.Of.Bodom--Ghost.Brigade--Insomnium--Omnium.Gatherum--Sabaton--Scar.Symmetry--Symphony.X--Voyager

(/color)(color=#FFFFBF)(b)Rest of the Wishlist:
    [/b)(/color)(color=#FFFFBF)Angra--Be'lakor--Bloodshot.Dawn--Death.Angel--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Dream.Theater--Freedom.Call--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Gotthard--Haken--In.Mourning--Kalmah--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Lacuna.Coil--Mercenary--Mors.Principium.Est--Pathfinder--Powerwolf--Stratovarius--Seventh.Wonder--Shadow.Gallery--Teramaze--Soilwork--Symphony.X--Shade.Empire--Testament--Twilight.Force--Words.Of.Farewell--Wovenwar--(/color)

(color=#00FFFF)(b)2014: Survivor
    2016: ???(/b)(/color)
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
  • igglepuff
    Oiler

by igglepuff » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:59 pm

If arch enemy is playing again I'm there, for sure. Wishlist should include the agonist, and alissa should since since she'd be there for aa anyway :D

<3 the agonist

see you all in 334 days for my first 70k of metal!
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:19 pm

igglepuff wrote:If arch enemy is playing again I'm there, for sure. Wishlist should include the agonist, and alissa should since since she'd be there for aa anyway :D

<3 the agonist

see you all in 334 days for my first 70k of metal!

Yeah, that's not gonna happen. Bands don't play two years in a row.
  • Shannonsteele
    Wiper

by Shannonsteele » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Hey Andy - here's my wishlist for 2016... :metalguy:
    ***KALMAH
    *NIGHTWISH
    **FINNTROLL
    **HEIDEVOLK
    **ROTTING CHRIST
    **BELPHEGOR
    *****GOATWHORE
    *TURISAS
    **VARG
    *ELUVEITIE
    *METSATOLL
    *AMON AMARTH
    HELSOTT
    SABATON
    SKELETONWITCH
    3 INCHES OF BLOOD
    SODOM
    WATAIN
    SATYRICON
    ENSLAVED
    PRIMORDIAL
    MOONSORROW
    OBITUARY
    MORBID ANGEL
    DEATH DTA
    DYING FETUS
    HELLOWEEN
    KREATOR
    OVERKILL
    GRAND MAGUS
    CHTHONIC
    ARKONA
    SVARTSOT
    THYRFING
    ELVENKING
    GLORYHAMMER
    AGALLOCH
    SUIDAKRA
    STRATOVARIUS
    HAMMERFALL
    EPICA
    SPEEDWOLF
    HAVOK
    VIOLATOR
    SONATA ARCTICA
    TOXIC HOLOCAUST
    NUCLEAR ASSAULT
    DEATH ANGEL
    VOIVOD
    VADER
    AURA NOIR
    HIRAX
    CORONER
    POSSESSED
    ST VITUS
    EXODUS
    SKULLFIST (CANADA)
    ***STRIKER (CANADA)
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:14 pm

igglepuff wrote:If arch enemy is playing again I'm there, for sure. Wishlist should include the agonist, and alissa should since since she'd be there for aa anyway :D

I highly doubt Alissa will be there for either Alcoholics Anonymous or Arch Enemy... ;)
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:38 pm

Mr.Kito wrote:wishlist
    MAJESTY :cry:

Sorry bud, they became Dream Theater (and way too pricey for THIS cruise) a loooong time ago. :lol: :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
Post Reply 2908 posts