Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

Re: SODOM in Jamaica

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Don't care about Sodom but I could go for some Rotting Christ.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:33 pm

Or Rotten Sound??
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Please be rotting christ. Please be rottong christ. Please be rotting christ.

PLEASE be Rotting Christ.
    Alestorm/Amon-Amarth/Arch-Enemy/Amorphis/Arkona/Blind-Guardian/Cancer-Bats/Cattle-Decapitation/Dimmu-Borgir/Dragonforce/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Equilibriumor/Fear-Factory/Finntroll/Gormathon/Hypocrisy/In-Extremo/Insomnium/Iron-Reagan/Korpiklaani/Kreator/Manowar/Mayan/Melechesh/Nashville-Pussy/Ne-Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Nightwish/Powerwolf/Rotting-Christ/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Soulfly/Stam1na/Suicidal-Tendencies/Tau-Cross/Triptykon/Turmion-Katilot/Wintersun
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:26 pm

Azazel101 wrote:Could also be Carcass or Pungent Stench

Actually, it can't be Carcass because it's a band name between My Dying Bride and Sodom. It could be Obituary though.

But my guess is, the most likely, Rotting Christ.
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:29 pm

Hell yes! Sodom, a band that I probally never see in my hometown but for sure will be at both sets! :beerbang: :beerbang:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:46 pm

Oh god dammit.

Whelp, I'm coming out of the first third of the lineup with four bands I care about. That's... Not enough for me to book.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:07 pm

i wish we got 2 hints at a time for 2 bands at a time
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:08 pm

Rotting with a capital R, it's Rotting Christ.

I hope to see more bands added that I will never get to see without a flight to Europe, like half of my wishlist. Most of these bands tour here regularly and I see all the time.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:24 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Rotting with a capital R, it's Rotting Christ.

I hope to see more bands added that I will never get to see without a flight to Europe, like half of my wishlist. Most of these bands tour here regularly and I see all the time.

We're gonna see some more melodic stuff over the coming weeks - which is good for me :D Would not be surprised at all if we see Gloryhammer added sometime soon.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:44 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Razor Ramon wrote:Rotting with a capital R, it's Rotting Christ.

Would not be surprised at all if we see Gloryhammer added sometime soon.

NEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD!!!!! :shred:

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:46 pm

Phoenix wrote:Oh god dammit.

Whelp, I'm coming out of the first third of the lineup with four bands I care about. That's... Not enough for me to book.

isnt it only a quarter of the line up? keep that 8% of hope alive

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:01 pm

So far the lineup isn't doing much for me, but I have hope. Bring forth the Germans with bagpipes, Andy!
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Currently I've got four of my top 10 favourite bands (Delain, Epica, Iced Earth, Lacuna Coil), five other definite two-setters (Dragonforce, Firewind, My Dying Bride, Turisas, Visions of Atlantis), one old favourite that I don't like new stuff of (CoB), plus several I've never listened to before but like what I've heard since they were announced (Ancient Rites, Carach Angren, Fleshgod).

The only thing that could have made me happier than I am so far would be Magnum (favourite band of all time) or a top 10-er that I've yet to see live (Within Temptation).
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:32 pm

UltimoAviso wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Oh god dammit.

isnt it only a quarter of the line up? keep that 8% of hope alive

20/60 = 2/6 = 1/3.

I'm assuming that the last band for this round is going to be thrash, which I don't give two shits about (unless it's Overkill and I kind of doubt that at this point). So... Yeah. I'm being more picky this year because the dollar keeps slipping...

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:50 pm

Another announcement another wish list band!! I'm celebrating already :3drunks:
    Wishlist: Hypocrisy Be’lakor Necrot Borknagar Blood Red Throne Earth Rot Decapitated Gatecreeper Jungle Rot Sylosis Wolfheart Within Temptation Wintersun Battelore
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

A ROTTING CHRIST Onbroad!

by Andy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:04 pm

This one was easy! Please Welcome ROTTING CHRIST onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Now we are going back to where and what we just came from, but maybe female fronted this time? If you want to lose some sleep this week-end, visit our artist page and guess the last two for this week!

Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:04 pm

bernabeit wrote:Another announcement another wish list band!! I'm celebrating already :3drunks:

See you at Sodom! :cheers:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

Re: A ROTTING CHRIST Onbroad!

by Jimbo2392 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:05 pm

Andy wrote:This one was easy! Please Welcome ROTTING CHRIST onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Now we are going back to where and what we just came from, but maybe female fronted this time? If you want to lose some sleep this week-end, visit our artist page and guess the last two for this week!

Another wishlist band! YES!! :beerhorns: :bmhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • Layana
    Wiper

by Layana » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:17 pm

I booked yesterday, not knowing... today, I just love you! @RottingChrist
    Rotting Christ / Dark Tranquillity / Alestorm or Gloryhammer / Orphaned Land / Draconian / Insomnium / Hypocrisy / Epica / Xandria / Nightwish / Opeth / Lacuna Coil / In Flames / Moonsorrow / Sirenia
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:18 pm

So, German, female-fronted, thrash, between F and I?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:20 pm

cowboy71 wrote:So, German, female-fronted, thrash, between F and I?

Im thinking Holy Moses.
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Holy Moses is next
    Wishlist: Hypocrisy Be’lakor Necrot Borknagar Blood Red Throne Earth Rot Decapitated Gatecreeper Jungle Rot Sylosis Wolfheart Within Temptation Wintersun Battelore
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:23 pm

Holy Moses?
    A repeat German Thrash band with a female singer
    Last edited by Azazel101 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:25 pm

Yes! Just keep knocking 'em off my list! :headbanger:

I hope that the "where we just came from" means thrash and not Germany. I don't really know of female fronted bands specifically from Germany. I'd really prefer to see at least one female fronted band that isn't doing the "girlie" thing. I really like to support good, brutal bands with women in them.

Azazel101 wrote:Holy Moses?

That would be acceptable.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:29 pm

mooyagi wrote:Please be rotting christ. Please be rotting christ. Please be rotting christ.

Yay! We sent our booking request last night. Like we could stay away. :lol: Please keep the good ones coming.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:42 pm

While we're tapping into the Barge bands, let's get Kampfar!
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:44 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:While we're tapping into the Barge bands, let's get Kampfar!

:bangers:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Yeah - good call everyone. Lets lock in Holy Moses :) :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Rotting Christ is one of the non-power/prog/folk metal bands I really, really enjoy. It's sad that, with this lineup, this is probably the band I'd be second most interested in seeing (behind Moonspell).

Still going to wait this out until January or so to book.
    ravenous
    Crewman

by ravenous » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:53 pm

Didnt we get a Holy Moses confirmed post on here back in like January or February ? well done.
    70k Survivor-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019
    -/-Witherfall-/-Alestorm-/-Exhorder-/-Soilwork-/-Kobra-and-the-Lotus-/-Powermad-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Symphony.X-/-Iced.Earth-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Leaves.Eyes-/-Overkill-/-Death.Angel-/-Testament-/-The.Order.of.Chaos-/-The.Agonist-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Epica-/-Into.Eternity-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Sanctuary-/-Wintersun-/-Powerglove-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Queensryche-/-Hatchet-/-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:58 pm

Yes we did - good memory.

FrenchMachoBoy also re-confirmed a few weeks ago that they would be on :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:12 pm

"Now we are going back to where and what we just came from, but maybe female fronted this time? If you want to LOSE SOME SLEEP this week-end, visit our artist page and guess the last two for this week!"

I think Holy Moses is obvious here but wonder if the "lose some sleep" comment could be a clue about the 20th band announced. Fingers and toes are all crossed for this to be true because it may mean that we are getting some INSOMNIUM!!!!!!

:headbanger: :shred: :death: :beerbang: :deathhorns:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:14 pm

mooyagi wrote: ....
    Yay! We sent our booking request last night. Like we could stay away. :lol:

:lol: Like you would have not booked.

mooyagi wrote:Please keep the good ones coming.

Now that you booked, Andy will book bands you dislike. :lol:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:14 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:While we're tapping into the Barge bands, let's get Kampfar!

If that's the case lets get Enslaved from my wishilist and why not Krisiun. :beerhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:26 pm

Sgt. B wrote:[Now that you booked, Andy will book bands you dislike. :lol:

...Shit
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Before Christ There Was Moses!

by Andy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:45 pm

Please welcome HOLY MOSES onbroad The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, The Original, the one and only 70000TONS OF METAL!

Are we keeping you awake waiting for this week's final addition? Keep your tired eyes on our artist page...

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

Re: Before Christ There Was Moses!

by Phoenix » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Well, there you go Bodom. Sounds like Insomnium to me.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:58 pm

"While You Slept" we added ... This is Friday so I guessing at 4-5 a.m. Vancouver Time Confirmation :cool: ,this is a very well rounded 20.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:59 pm

#BoltThrowerforloyalty :beerhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:20 pm

Don't care about Holy Moses but I love Insomnium.

I hope we are getting another 10 next week before general onsale.
    70000 Tons 2019
  • Post Reply 2908 posts