Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
    Warphine
    Ensign

Re: 70000TONS OF METAL INVADES ROCK AL PARQUE

by Warphine » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:24 pm

Kingslayer wrote:A couple days ago, Ne Obliviscaris hinted pretty heavily on their possibility of being on the cruise on their Facebook page. Stained Class absolutely lost it

They are currently touring with Cradle of Filth, so who knows. Their comment makes it sound like they WANT to do it, but haven't yet been contacted about it.

HEY ANDY...
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Sidvarg wrote:Well, full metal cruise has several advantages the most important being the fact that Wacken is such an important festival gives you the certainty that it will be awesome, also the inclusion of drinks in the package (considering how much it seems people spend from the booze tread), the one day longer and more ports trip... And last but not least the sense of organization and confidence towards the cruise...

Their ship, Mein Schiff 2, is also a lot smaller than 70K's, with around 1,800 capacity. Subtract bands and crew, and it wouldn't take too long to fill that boat with Wacken's name behind it.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:37 pm

Warphine wrote:
    Kingslayer wrote:A couple days ago, Ne Obliviscaris hinted pretty heavily on their possibility of being on the cruise on their Facebook page. Stained Class absolutely lost it

They are currently touring with Cradle of Filth, so who knows. Their comment makes it sound like they WANT to do it, but haven't yet been contacted about it.

HEY ANDY...

Perhaps it's to expensive to bring a band from Australia on board. If they book Ne Oblisviscaris then they can also order Be'lakor.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:59 am

jodionline wrote:Perhaps it's to expensive to bring a band from Australia on board. If they book Ne Oblisviscaris then they can also order Be'lakor.

It costs a LOT of money to come from Australia. And with the exchange rate so low, more expensive than ever now!

The only Australian band to ever get on broad was Claim The Throne this year. And that was only because they were in the USA touring at the time, and were going to be on 70K ANYWAY, as passengers.

So yeah - NeO will only be a chance if they happen to be touring the US at the time.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:13 am

jodionline wrote:
    Warphine wrote:

HEY ANDY...

Perhaps it's to expensive to bring a band from Australia on board. If they book Ne Oblisviscaris then they can also order Be'lakor.

Be'lakor would be f*cking awesome! I've watched them twice live and I can say that their performances kick ass.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:55 am

I agree. Saw Be'lakor at Summer Breeze this year. But unfortunately, as always, they only got a short playtime at the beginning of the festival-day. I think there were only 30 or 40 Minutes.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:12 pm

Kinda sad but inevitable that 70K have fallen back into old habits :(

36 days and counting since the last band was added, and more and more bands getting added to the "ruled out" list every day.

Its not much compared to recent years, but this is now longer than we ever had to wait between band announcements for the first cruise.

Longest gaps between bands
    2011 - 35 days
    2012 - 52 days (and gaps of 40 days and 38 days as well)
    2013 - 60 days (and 39 days)
    2014 - 175 days :cry:
    2015 - 92 days (and 61 days)
    2016 - 36 days
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:46 am

At this point I'm still satisfied with the line-up. For me it's not necessary to have 60 bands on board. I think this is too much. To me 40 Bands would be ok. Perhaps then I have a little bit time to enjoy the ship. Maybe time for my first surf experience.

But I also hope that not the last bands will be announced until January or even later.

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:31 am

60 bands is ok seeing how only a handful of them are good. Less bands = less good bands. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:22 am

Memnoch wrote:60 bands is ok seeing how only a handful of them are good. Less bands = less good bands. :beerwink:

Yes that could be. :cheers:

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:58 am

cowboy71 wrote:Kinda sad but inevitable that 70K have fallen back into old habits :(

36 days and counting since the last band was added, and more and more bands getting added to the "ruled out" list every day.

Its not much compared to recent years, but this is now longer than we ever had to wait between band announcements for the first cruise.

2011 - 35 days
    2016 - 36 days

I wouldn't despair too much. Let's look at the numbers. There's 30 bands left to announce and, let's call it 147 days left to announce them. We know that Andy goes until the very last day, and we also know that he's been announcing them in tens. While 147/30 = 5 days between band announcements, if he only does three more rounds, 147/3, that's 49 days between rounds. This seems perfectly on schedule to me.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:21 pm

Actually it would be slightly better than that.

The first round of 10 took only a day or two, the second took 10 days, and the third took 25.

So if the round of 10 idea continues I would imagine they will probably take somewhere from 10 to 25 days each.

And yeah I'm quite happy, ecstatic in fact, with the lineup so far. I just don't want it the momentum to peter out, and get a huge chunk of disappointing announcements like last year.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:47 am

cowboy71 wrote:Actually it would be slightly better than that.

The first round of 10 took only a day or two, the second took 10 days, and the third took 25.

So if the round of 10 idea continues I would imagine they will probably take somewhere from 10 to 25 days each.

And yeah I'm quite happy, ecstatic in fact, with the lineup so far. I just don't want it the momentum to peter out, and get a huge chunk of disappointing announcements like last year.

Yeah I mean it was rough math, but it got the point across :P

Imagine how it must feel to be someone that's NOT a fan of weenie, Statsman ;)

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Ok, I think it is time to start Round 4!!!! :bitch:
    And I hope "Round 6" Leads us to Pro-Pain :dreams:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:12 pm

Azazel101 wrote:Ok, I think it is time to start Round 4!!!! :bitch:
    And I hope "Round 6" Leads us to Pro-Pain :dreams:

I had to :lol:
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:13 pm

Well, instead of one shitty band (I'm willing to name some if need be), a propane-powered barbecue would be a nice surprise.
    Wishlist:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:02 am

Probably a crazy idea, but what if Rage against the Machine would play their self titled album on board? A few minutes ago I saw a little bit from their forthcoming live-DVD. I would freak out by Killing in the Name. :twisted:

pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:15 am

Where's my Immolation?
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:56 pm

Revocation!!! :death: :death: :death:
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:17 am

pablov8 wrote:Where's my Immolation?

Indeed. And maybe (I know this is a crazy thought) give them a tad better time slot this time round?

:deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    Wishlist:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:24 am

Memnoch wrote:
    pablov8 wrote:Where's my Immolation?

Indeed. And maybe (I know this is a crazy thought) give them a tad better time slot this time round?

:deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:

What? Immolation at 4 AM was Amazing
    what else do we have to do at 4 AM? :stagger:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:06 pm

We're up to about 49 days since the last band now - closing in on the 2012 figure.

2011 - 35 days
    2016 - 49 days

So as the time draws closer, another way of looking at it is that we are 134 days away, with 50% of the lineup to go. How does that compare? When in previous years did we reach the point of less than half the bands to go?

2011 - 175 days away
    2012 - 143 days away
    2013 - 88 days away
    2014 - 31 days away :shock: :cry:
    2015 - 121 days away (and the 31st band was actually announced on this date last year)

So everything is still tracking okay. Just hoping the break doesn't keep going and we get another bunch of unknowns announced at the last minute.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:09 pm

I would put money on that we get an announcement sometime this week - probably Friday . Just because Andy loves giving me a birthday band announcement :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:

I'm hoping for a wish list band since I don't have any yet :cry: ;)
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:54 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:I would put money on that we get an announcement sometime this week - probably Friday . Just because Andy loves giving me a birthday band announcement :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:

I bet against you :cool:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:37 am

last_candle wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:I would put money on that we get an announcement sometime this week - probably Friday . Just because Andy loves giving me a birthday band announcement :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:

I bet against you :cool:

One of you guys jinxed us! :lol:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:55 am

c'mon Andy where is my band announcement .... don't let me down. I've been having a shitty month I really could use something to cheer me up. just saying :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:20 am

DragonLordJones wrote:c'mon Andy where is my band announcement .... don't let me down. I've been having a shitty month I really could use something to cheer me up. just saying :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:

Yeah! Now we are starting to ache for some new bands! I´d like some Revocation please! :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :death: :death: :shred: :shred:
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:23 am

epartos wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:c'mon Andy where is my band announcement .... don't let me down. I've been having a shitty month I really could use something to cheer me up. just saying :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:

Yeah! Now we are starting to ache for some new bands! I´d like some Revocation please! :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :death: :death: :shred: :shred:

Just saw Revocation last night. I will support this request. Add Black Fast as well!
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:08 am

Sgt. B wrote:
    epartos wrote:

Just saw Revocation last night. I will support this request. Add Black Fast as well!

BIG +1 for Black Fast!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Looking like being only the second September that we've had no band announcements.

Disturbingly - we've gone without announcements in October last year AND the year before so hopefully that trend does not continue :shock:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:39 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Looking like being only the second September that we've had no band announcements.

Disturbingly - we've gone without announcements in October last year AND the year before so hopefully that trend does not continue :shock:

Though if that does happen, we could in theory have approximately two announcements every week leading up to the cruise. I guess that'd be kinda cool

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:49 pm

Accept.

Thanks.

:pound:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:36 pm

Kingslayer wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Looking like being only the second September that we've had no band announcements.

Though if that does happen, we could in theory have approximately two announcements every week leading up to the cruise. I guess that'd be kinda cool

Or thirty announcements on the week of the cruise. :lol: :cry: :lol:
    Wishlist:
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:20 am

I would bet next 10 anouncements in december.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:29 am

Memnoch wrote:
    Kingslayer wrote:

Or thirty announcements on the week of the cruise. :lol: :cry: :lol:

My friend has often told me that, knowing Andy, we shouldn't rule that out :shock:

• SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Finally we have that oh so pretty question mark on the artist page! Round 4 of the game!!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:28 pm

SpaceSlug wrote:Finally we have that oh so pretty question mark on the artist page! Round 4 of the game!!

Let the game's resume :3drunks: :heavydrink: :smash:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:34 pm

Benediction is my 1st guess
    BloodBath and Bolt Thrower are my 1st hopes
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

A BLOODBATH In The Caribbean

by Andy » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:21 pm

In 4 Months, 3,000 of the most crazy Metalheads hailing from over 70 countries around the Globe will embark on The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, The Original: 70000TONS OF METAL 2016.

Just 4 months? That means it's time to start game 4 and one thing is for sure: This one is going to be a BLOODBATH!

Who are we inviting next to these oceans of atrociousness?

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: A BLOODBATH In The Caribbean

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:33 pm

Welcome back Skipper!!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
Post Reply 2908 posts