Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: A BLOODBATH In The Caribbean

by mooyagi » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:33 pm

Welcome back Andy! That one should make some people happy.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Next band is between INSOMNIUM and LACUNA.

No bucketlist bands on my list fall in there - only Kalidia from my wishlist but I think they are too small to be on board.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:43 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Next band is between INSOMNIUM and LACUNA.

No bucketlist bands on my list fall in there - only Kalidia from my wishlist but I think they are too small to be on board.

Katatonia maybe? Already have a couple of members with Bloodbath. Not sure what "oceans of atrociousness" refers to.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:45 pm

Andy wrote:In 4 Months, 3,000 of the most crazy Metalheads hailing from over 70 countries around the Globe will embark on The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, The Original: 70000TONS OF METAL 2016.

Just 4 months? That means it's time to start game 4 and one thing is for sure: This one is going to be a BLOODBATH!

Who are we inviting next to these oceans of atrociousness?

This makes me a very happy camper! :D :D :D :D And I'm guessing the next band will be Atrocity
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:49 pm

Wow ,way too break the silence !
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:54 pm

Kingslayer wrote:
    This makes me a very happy camper! :D :D :D :D And I'm guessing the next band will be Atrocity

Cannot be - the ? is between Insomnium and Lacuna Coil.

So could be something like:

Iron Savior
    Kalmah
    Kamelot
    Katatonia
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:04 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Kingslayer wrote:

Cannot be - the ? is between Insomnium and Lacuna Coil.

So could be something like:

Iron Savior
    Kalmah
    Kamelot
    Katatonia

I totally forgot about the ? lol. Now I've got nothing

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:04 pm

Katatonia would problably be added much later if at all.I can't ever remember a back to back add of bands that where related with cross over members ,plus the clue points to another brutal or heavy band ,and Katatonia are no longer that heavy.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Holy shit, BLOODBATH!

That makes a second wishlist band for me... now I'm really getting stoked for this cruise. Thanks Andy!

Just when I thought today couldn't get any better...

:deathmetal: :shred: :headbanger: :beerbang: :smoking:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:20 pm

Nothing like getting home from work to read Bloodbath has been added! Awesome! :beerhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:21 pm

Only wow! Will we get Paradise Lost too?
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Please welcome KRISIUN onbroad 70000TONS 2016

by Andy » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:29 pm

It's time to welcome KRISIUN onborad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise.

Shall we poor a little more oil into the Fyre?

Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

Re: Please welcome KRISIUN onbroad 70000TONS 2016

by Jimbo2392 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:35 pm

Yeeeeeeees!! :shred: :beerhorns: :beerbang:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:37 pm

Nice! They ruled on the Barge.

I haven't gotten to see this band SINCE the Barge.

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:40 pm

When I saw "Fyre" I was about to lose my shit over it possibly being "Lvcifyre" but the ? mark isn't in the right spot.

But I'm stoked for it being Vallenfyre though!

MDF on the Boat! Haha!

Looks like we might get Paradise Lost too then.

Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Seems pretty the next one is Vallenfyre! *heavy breathing*

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:42 pm

next band Vallenfyre maybe?

Bloodbath was a cool announcement .... please add Entrails :cheers: :givebeer: still looking for a wish list band :beerhorns:
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:44 pm

VALLENFYRE It my guess as well
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:34 pm

And hello Vallenfyre.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: A Strong Fire: VALLENFYRE

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:35 pm

"Time to go underground" and it falls between SODOM and THYRFING.

Any ideas???
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

A Strong Fire: VALLENFYRE

by Andy » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:38 pm

Let's set that calm Caribbean Seas on fire! Even better: VALLENFYRE will do it twice, once on the the way to Jamaica and once on the way back, but only onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Time to go underground?

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:39 pm

Bloodbath is a great announcement. Krisiun is mostly too thrashy for my taste and at best they sound like Vader Lite. Vallenfyre is a good addition. 4,5 sets out of the last six (three bands). Not bad.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:42 pm

cowboy71 wrote:"Time to go underground" and it falls between SODOM and THYRFING.

Any ideas???

This clue has me stumped. Im thinking a "Toxic Holocaust" can lead us to run into a "underground" shelter :lol:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:55 pm

vallenfyre and bloodbath...yes.... :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred

do we see the guys jamming for some PL songs in the karaoke...??:
    Last edited by headlinerluxi on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:58 pm

The Velvet Underground :lol: :lol: :lol:

Toxic Holocaust doesn't fit :cry:

Soil work maybe ?
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Crossing fingers for Soilwork!!!!!
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:12 pm

What's going on here. That's too fast for me. 3 announcements in a row. :lol:

jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:14 pm

My guess for the next band is Subway to Sally. :wank:

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:18 pm

jodionline wrote:My guess for the next band is Subway to Sally. :wank:

I guess that works for underground too ? not a choice I'd pick but still works :cheers:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:23 pm

Soilwork fits the clue, but I can not see how Subway to Sally could possibly fit. Underwater ≠ Underground.

I kinda want this to be Swallow the Sun, even if it doesn't fit the clue. The upcoming album kicks so much ass.
    Wishlist:
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:29 pm

Soilwork was my initial thought. Somebody brought up Striker on FB, had a song by that name on their last album.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:31 pm

Memnoch wrote:Soilwork fits the clue, but I can not see how Subway to Sally could possibly fit. Underwater ≠ Underground.

I kinda want this to be Swallow the Sun, even if it doesn't fit the clue. The upcoming album kicks so much ass.

Subway is another word for a train in the underground or not?

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Memnoch wrote:Soilwork fits the clue, but I can not see how Subway to Sally could possibly fit. Underwater ≠ Underground.

because a subway is a form of underground travel . :cheers: so it does fit
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:33 pm

I'm quite sure it's gotta be Subway to Sally. Fits the clue even better than Soilwork. Ah, such a let down.... :(
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:50 pm

Nice to wake up to those three band adds! Krisiun!! Thank you Andy!
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:54 pm

jodionline wrote:

Subway is another word for a train in the underground or not?

Dammit. I shouldn't try to think before waking up. Wait, how did I get to the office? :lol:
    Methinks it's time to brew some more coffee.

I still think this points to Soilwork. Well, doesn't matter which since both would be zero-setters.
    Wishlist:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:05 am

Memnoch wrote:I still think this points to Soilwork. Well, doesn't matter which since both would be zero-setters.

right :lol: :givebeer: :cheers:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:35 am

@Memnoch: Coffee is a good idea :D :cheers:

I hope it will be Subway to Sally. They are a favourite band of my girlfriend and I like them also very much.

• Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Medieval In The Caribbean: SUBWAY TO SALLY

by Andy » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:00 am

So much death and suffering, feels like medieval times have been brought back to the Caribbean. Or maybe it's simply SUBWAY TO SALLY onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Is the next one a traitor or simply a pig?

jodionline
    Ensign

Re: Medieval In The Caribbean: SUBWAY TO SALLY

by jodionline » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:05 am

Thanks a lot. I think this will be the best cruise ever. :D :D :D

Post Reply 2908 posts