Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:44 pm

He wanted to put an end to that 10 bands bullshit that was making us all happy, there can be none of that.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:42 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:
    Kingslayer wrote:Also, I'm sure these next few weeks are going to be some of the longest of my life

Oh man,,, work is brutal leading up to the cruise--constantly checking the forum and Facebook... plus, at my work it's pretty slow after Christmas...Hard to focus and make dumb mistakes :lol:

I know what you mean. Retail especially is the worst post-Christmas. I was bored halfway to tears just the other day
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:55 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:He wanted to put an end to that 10 bands bullshit that was making us all happy, there can be none of that.

Hahahaha!

Be careful, if that's his plan, then there might next be a round of cancellations of bands from a certain someone's list. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We really do have more happy (with the line-up, I mean) people in the forums this year. :D

Hurry up with the Skalmold, Andy. I didn't even hear of them before, and now I'm excited for them. Oh well, at least I got to listen to them ahead of time. So next band announcement is on February 3rd, right??? :P
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:07 am

cowboy71 wrote:There was a lot of what was almost bordering on customer satisfaction and a lack of bitching around here.

Definitely we screwed it. More bitching :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    or no announcements until Feb. 4th
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:49 am

Good thing at least we already have info on the shore excursions and the all-star jam and... oh wait.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:47 am

bodomdragon wrote:Good thing at least we already have info on the shore excursions and the all-star jam and... oh wait.

You got me excited, i was about to enter to the 70k website to look for the shore excursions :cry:
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    cronos23462
    Oiler

by cronos23462 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:58 pm

you mean there will be shore excursions? I guess we will have to figure it out once we get to Jamaica...
    soilwork ,scar symmetry ,solution .45,dream evil, overkill, accept, venom inc,
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:06 pm

cronos23462 wrote:you mean there will be shore excursions? I guess we will have to figure it out once we get to Jamaica...

Last year we got the check-in emails about 12 days before the cruise. Excursions will be on there.

Protips: Unless you enjoy climbing up wet rocks while tired and hung-over, I don't suggest the Dunn River Falls. Also, every excursion guide will try to tell you his nickname is Bob Marley. They are ALL Bob Marley. :P

I'll hop off for a little bit, but no excursions for me. It's not like we weren't at the next town over last year.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:09 pm

People are getting anxious about things like that (shore excursion info) how we haven't received it yet.

Need to remember people that we are departing basically two weeks later this year.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Excursions can be booked at the info desk on the boat, no big deal.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:35 pm

This is my 3rd time to Jamaica. I may not even get off the boat :mrgreen: reminds me of the Aussies we met on the very first cruise who didnt know we could actually get off the boat :lol:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:00 am

cowboy71 wrote:People are getting anxious about things like that (shore excursion info) how we haven't received it yet.

Need to remember people that we are departing basically two weeks later this year.

Yeah but information would be more than welcome, so I can take a look at the options and decide with my friends.

With how many weeks/months in advance were the shore excursions PRESENTED last year? I'm sure it was at least two or three months in advance.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:10 am

cowboy71 wrote:Awesome little bit of news - noticed a post on Facebook that the singer for Origin had so much fun on broad last year, he has volunteered to be part of the crew this year.

How cool is that?!?

"Senior Pillow-Fight Coordinator." :lol:
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:15 am

Razor Ramon wrote:He wanted to put an end to that 10 bands bullshit that was making us all happy, there can be none of that.

:lol: :lol:

Well, the event that may have triggered that 10-band orgy of announcements won't be happening again, at least not before the cruise departs, so I think we're safe from any more shotgun announcements. :twisted:
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:22 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:People are getting anxious about things like that (shore excursion info) how we haven't received it yet.

Yeah but information would be more than welcome, so I can take a look at the options and decide with my friends.

With how many weeks/months in advance were the shore excursions PRESENTED last year? I'm sure it was at least two or three months in advance.

It was one week in advance.

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • J.m.Andersson
    Oiler

by J.m.Andersson » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:36 am

Kingslayer wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:
    Kingslayer wrote:Also, I'm sure these next few weeks are going to be some of the longest of my life

Oh man,,, work is brutal leading up to the cruise--constantly checking the forum and Facebook... plus, at my work it's pretty slow after Christmas...Hard to focus and make dumb mistakes :lol:

I know what you mean. Retail especially is the worst post-Christmas. I was bored halfway to tears just the other day

im in the same buissness, and i wish i had the same luck as you guys. people seems to have saved up january Money here in sweden. been working non-stop since november 24th
  • J.m.Andersson
    Oiler

by J.m.Andersson » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:46 am

but i do find it quite intresting since most of the european summer festivals already or are Close to have finished their lineups. here we are 20 Days until Cruise and still missing 16 bands.
    But im not complaining, really happy with this years lineup just wishing we had more thrash and Death.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:47 am

I'm not sure then. All I know is I received the notification that the cruise planner was up and running, and the list of excursions with the bands participating on Jan 15. If you're sure they were listed months in advance, maybe they just forgot about me, 'cause I didn't get it until Jan 15.

2019 Wishlist:
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:10 am

Jan 15th is right, I checked the wayback machine. I think it's the fun things to do in Jamaica page that's making people think excursions were posted months ahead.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    cronos23462
    Oiler

by cronos23462 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:34 am

red stripe beach is 10 minutes away ,shuttle leaves every 30 minutes...anyone want to go with me ? :metalguy:
    soilwork ,scar symmetry ,solution .45,dream evil, overkill, accept, venom inc,
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:57 pm

I only have 13 days at work before my leave starts! 5-day-weeks this week and next, then a short 3 day week the following. Yay!

16 bands to go, 24 days to go.

Last year, the final 16 bands were announced in the final 7 days.

So, I'm preparing myself for at least another 17 days of non-announcements :P :| :roll: :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:17 am

Can't believe that we are just a little over three weeks away! I only have 11 more shifts left at work!! To say I'm really fucking excited is a bit of an understatement. :bmhorns: :headbanger: :beerbang:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-CARCASS-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed.A.D.-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Firespawn-/-Gatecreeper-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:01 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    So, I'm preparing myself for at least another 17 days of non-announcements :P :| :roll: :cry:

Fair enough. I trust your amazing stats, will try to finish some projects within 17 days of no distractions :deathhorns:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:35 pm

No hockey tourney this year...

:|

Takes foil off.......
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicide Angels
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:No hockey tourney this year...

Shame!

Everything had been trucking along so nicely but now the wheels are falling off again :P

No info on the all-star jam, no hockey tourney, bands seemingly being announced by their label and not UMC, skipper not on the boards for a couple of weeks, no band announcements in 2 weeks and we are bordering on being in the same situation we were in last year.....

It was all becoming too good to be true, and as the old saying goes if something appears to be too good to be true, it probably isn't :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:07 pm

Instead of the hockey tournament they should have a cruiser battle royal in the gym boxing ring instead.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:12 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

Shame!

Everything had been trucking along so nicely but now the wheels are falling off again :P

No info on the all-star jam, no hockey tourney, bands seemingly being announced by their label and not UMC, skipper not on the boards for a couple of weeks, no band announcements in 2 weeks and we are bordering on being in the same situation we were in last year.....

It was all becoming too good to be true, and as the old saying goes if something appears to be too good to be true, it probably isn't :lol:

All of these are minor inconveniences, not really issues.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:32 pm

Yeah I know - as you know, I'm absolutely stoked with the situation at the moment :D

Best lineup ever with 16 to go. The remainder could be pure death/thrash/cripper nominees and I'd still be beyond happy :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:38 pm

I've barely even paid attention to the lineup, I'm just stoked to go.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:56 pm

I'm fully expecting 16 pieces of shit to be added but I'm plenty happy this year. MY DYING BRIDE! :headbanger:
    70000 Tons 2019
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:05 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:I'm fully expecting 16 pieces of shit to be added but I'm plenty happy this year. MY DYING BRIDE! :headbanger:

Can't wait to see MY DYING BROAD on bride
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:25 pm

Stained Class wrote:I've barely even paid attention to the lineup, I'm just stoked to go.

Right, best week of the year!!!! :shred:
    Who the fukk cares who plays, you will find a way to enjoy the madness :3drunks:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:35 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Instead of the hockey tournament they should have a cruiser battle royal in the gym boxing ring instead.

Over the top, both feet must touch the ground. I'm in!
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:28 am

Rjturtle9 wrote:
    Razor Ramon wrote:Instead of the hockey tournament they should have a cruiser battle royal in the gym boxing ring instead.

not sure my heart could handle it but I would give it a shot.
    sounds like fun
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:52 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    Rjturtle9 wrote:

not sure my heart could handle it but I would give it a shot.
    sounds like fun

I know I can take a hit ( been hit by a bus ; run over my chest, dual wheeled rear engine - had over 75lbs of cast bounce of my head - been hit a few times and laughed 'em off) don't know if I could hit anyone though. (and mean it) I'm more of a crab and crush person. I know there are people who are stronger, crazier, and just don't give a f**k meaner than me. But for a give a shit laugh I might be in .... I'm not as fast as I was and my body hates me on most days .... but what the hell - who wants to live forever? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:11 am

my 1st move will be a kick behind your knees but then I will need help throwing you over the top rope
    lol :lol: :headbanger: ;)
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:56 am

Azazel101 wrote:my 1st move will be a kick behind your knees but then I will need help throwing you over the top rope
    lol :lol: :headbanger: ;)

hell a few beers and a smile from a pretty girl and I'm down for the count :lol: :cheers: :givebeer: :beerhorns:
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:42 am

Stained Class wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

Shame!

All of these are minor inconveniences, not really issues.

He's just trying out Razor's theory... for data gathering purposes, of course :P
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:29 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Shame!

No info on the all-star jam, no hockey tourney, bands seemingly being announced by their label and not UMC, skipper not on the boards for a couple of weeks, no band announcements in 2 weeks ...

What a relieve
    We are back to normal :smoking:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Mal2000 wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Shame!

No info on the all-star jam, no hockey tourney, bands seemingly being announced by their label and not UMC, skipper not on the boards for a couple of weeks, no band announcements in 2 weeks ...

What a relieve
    We are back to normal :smoking:

:lol:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
Post Reply 2908 posts