Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:02 pm

:|
    Last edited by deathmetalpat on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:03 pm

So a full 20 days before the cruise check in begins,that seems like the earliest ever.But this long stoppage in announments killed me from going.Great deals on other travel around Christmas and strong American dollar took my money overseas.I can imagine next year the line up has to be even better because things economical look terrible and he needs some non repeats to keep people happy.Great line up but not one killer band I had not seen on the boat before.And the question mark has been filled.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: The Age of Swords is upon us!

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:03 pm

Yay!

Guessing the next one is Raven?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    dws515
    Oiler

by dws515 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:06 pm

Pelican would fit the clue/alphabet placement, but is Post-Metal a fit for the cruise?
    9 time cruiser, can't wait for round 10!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:06 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Yay!

Guessing the next one is Raven?

not as likely but it could be Phoenix Rising :cheers: :givebeer: more of a chance being Raven :chug:
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:12 pm

SKÁLMÖLD
    Eh, whatever..

How many weeks until Raven is announced?
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:22 pm

Are the EAGLES OF DEATH METAL available?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:29 pm

meshuggah wrote:Are the EAGLES OF DEATH METAL available?

LOL - doesn't fit the location in the alphabetical lineup :)

Falls between Paradise Lost and Rhapsody of Fire.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:39 pm

dws515 wrote:Pelican would fit the clue/alphabet placement, but is Post-Metal a fit for the cruise?

Certainly does fit.

Would be a stretch for 70K though - don't think there has been anything like them on any previous lineup.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    MissTool
    Oiler

by MissTool » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:42 pm

dws515 wrote:Pelican would fit the clue/alphabet placement, but is Post-Metal a fit for the cruise?

Not sure if fits but to me would be awesome. Honestly I´ve never even considered them for the cruise. Pelican has been on my must see list for years. I was expecting them for Roadburn but they were announced for Desertfest London and have an European tour after that. If your guess is correct I will be super happy.
    Last edited by MissTool on Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • elj4176
    Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Pelican would be cool for me too!
    Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskFsgBhm
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:15 pm

Pigeon Lake is also possible.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:58 pm

Pelican's style probably doesn't fit 70K but there's nothing wrong with a little diversity. I enjoy their music and would definitely check out a set for sure. I think Pelican does fit the clue a little better.......doubt there are many ravens flying around at sea following cruise ships in Florida or the Caribbean. :lol:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-CARCASS-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed.A.D.-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Firespawn-/-Gatecreeper-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:40 pm

I prefer Pelican, but Raven sounds more likely. I guess we'll see?

Instrumental bands are pretty cool. I like Russian Circles, Toundra, Red Swallow, Divinex and Pelican mostly.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:29 am

Raven, double fits the clue "bird" and "for some time".
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Ties
    Oiler

by Ties » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:52 am

Red Raven would also fit, they are a relatively new metal band from Germany and could take part in the Cripper award.

However, Raven, as a repeat from 2011 & 2014, sounds much more likely...
    70k 2020, here I come!
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:25 am

Pain of salvation ?
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:37 am

Where do you see a bird in pain of salvation ?
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:49 am

Plus, pain of salvation don't fit between Paradise and Rhapsody ;)
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    MissTool
    Oiler

by MissTool » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:10 am

I think the addition of Pelican would be nice for the bill. It certainly would bring some novelty. After years, 70k lineup lacks originality, in my opinion. A formula was found and kept over the years. It is going to be my first 70K and I am going more for the experience and perfect timing than the lineup. So far all the bands I care, I have already seen. There is a few I don´t like at all and some I don´t know, which can lead to some new discovery. I think many veterans keep going back more for the experience/friendship than for the lineup. I see people complaining about late announcements year after year and it doesn´t seem the organization cares about it. As a result of lack of novelty, incomplete lineup missing only a few weeks to go, dollar getting stronger every day, it looks like the cruise is not gonna sell out. It might be time to revise the formula...
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:09 am

Ties wrote:Red Raven would also fit, they are a relatively new metal band from Germany and could take part in the Cripper award.

However, Raven, as a repeat from 2011 & 2014, sounds much more likely...

The clue of a bird that has been following for a long time leads me to Raven.
    been following since the beging
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:55 am

Raven would be the first repeat from 2014 and contradict the no repeats from the last two years rule we just made up :lol:
    Not buying yet.
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:57 am

when it will be Raven, ok no prob with it, saw them already several times, easy metal with a cold drink in the Hand .... :shred: :shred: :shred:
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:45 am

Mark wrote:Raven would be the first repeat from 2014 and contradict the no repeats from the last two years rule we just made up :lol:
    Not buying yet.

What rule? Ensifuerum played 2011 and 2013.
    not that I want Raven but What Rule?
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
  • elj4176
    Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:48 am

Since we got a band announcement I guess pigs really do fly. Keeping that in mind I'm going to guess Pig Destroyer!

And yes I'm going to keep guessing pig destroyer and trying to make them fit the clue. At least this time they fit where the ? Is!
    Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskFsgBhm
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:56 am

Hopefully pigs do fly. Pig Destroyer would be awesome, but I would love to see Pelican again (only saw them once) Raven fits the old school heavy metal void, but still hoping for Saxon.
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:45 am

elj4176 wrote:Since we got a band announcement I guess pigs really do fly. Keeping that in mind I'm going to guess Pig Destroyer!

And yes I'm going to keep guessing pig destroyer and trying to make them fit the clue. At least this time they fit where the ? Is!

Oh my....... Pig Destroyer would so much better than Raven.
    but I am afraid it'll be Raven
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:52 am

Well, if it is Raven, somebody better make sure the Gallagher boys make it back to the ship in one piece...unlike in Costa Maya when I thought they were going to miss the ship.!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They were a little..... :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    MissTool
    Oiler

by MissTool » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:53 am

Pig Destroyer or Pelican would be better than Raven not to mention novelty and diversity for the lineup.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:54 am

I'm a huge Raven fan and have been so for over 30 years. Their inclusion in the first sailing, along with numerous others, was part of what helped get me onbroad this crazy trip to begin with. The guys are always fun to run into and totally embraced and embodied the spirit of the thing from day one. I agree with the interpretation of the clue as being them for the bird reference as well as the following for some time bit simply for these reasons.

However, as I'm not going this year and Andy has done such a great job so far of providing the perfect lineup for me to miss, I hope we're wrong and that it is some other band. Otherwise, they would be the first band in all of the announcements so far that I would really regret not seeing onbroad again. Checked out one Pelican tune last night and really enjoyed it but would not cry too much if I missed them so I'm hoping they fit the 'bill' ;)

C'mon Andy... More folk, death and black metal!!! :death:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Azazel101 wrote:
    Mark wrote:Raven would be the first repeat from 2014 and contradict the no repeats from the last two years rule we just made up :lol:
    Not buying yet.

Aye but since we had few repeats from 2013 in 2015 and none from 2014 announced for 2016 so far we more or less assumed that the no repeats rule was extended to two years - that's also the only reason I can think of why Gloryhammer wasn't booked :mrgreen:
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:40 pm

Mark wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:
    Not buying yet.

Aye but since we had few repeats from 2013 in 2015 and none from 2014 announced for 2016 so far we more or less assumed that the no repeats rule was extended to two years - that's also the only reason I can think of why Gloryhammer wasn't booked :mrgreen:

Exactly - as we are at 45 bands now and no repeats from 2014 we thought that a new 'no bands from the past two years' rule was in effect.

Would be happy to be proven wrong as I would love to see Gloryhammer back!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:23 pm

Haggard and Novembers Doom for me.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:42 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Haggard and Novembers Doom for me.

Haggard would help fill some cabins :D

Would love love LOVE them to return.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:05 pm

Went through my CDs, collecting sleeves of albums I want to get autographed at the meet and greets.

And another pile of CDs from bands I'm hoping get announced in the final 15! Well, 14 really as regardless of WHO it is it won't be anyone from my wishlist :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:10 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Razor Ramon wrote:Haggard and Novembers Doom for me.

Haggard would help fill some cabins :D

Would love love LOVE them to return.

Wishlist band times 100, almost in the same category as Savatage in my list. :viking:
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Hmm...

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Savatage-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas-/-Varg
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:20 pm

elj4176 wrote:Since we got a band announcement I guess pigs really do fly. Keeping that in mind I'm going to guess Pig Destroyer!

I would love this,
    but highly unlikely
    angelyuyo
    Petty Officer

by angelyuyo » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:00 pm

Pelícan would be a killer announcement :belly:
    2011DONE
    2012 DONE
    BARGE TO HELL DONE
    2013 DONE
    2014 DONE
    2015 DONE
    2016 BEST LINEUP EVER DONE
    2017 DONE
    2018DONE
    2019 Done
    2020 I need my booking code
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:02 am

If the next band were to be a wish list band for me, it'd be a bit of a stretch. Penumbra fits the placement of the question mark, and as far as the clue goes, well, penumbra means a partial shadow, so maybe there's a shadow following the boat that resembles a bird? :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:15 am

we all know it is Raven so stop it!!!
    In 2 weeks most of us will at least be in route and it can not come fast enough
Post Reply 2908 posts