Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: From Russia With Love

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:13 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:
    torpedo20 wrote:I'm the thrash but, I'd rather see November's Doom once again! :deathhorns:

I'd prefer Nuclear Assault or Obituary - November's Doom was awesome ... but Nuclear haven't been on the boat before and I have never seen them. :givebeer: :beerhorns: :cheers:

and they have called it quits so their final show on 70K would be amazing :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:18 pm

I will go Striker from Canada for the 3rd one

And what will be the big Finally?

My Guess Will be Amon Amarth :viking:
    Last edited by Azazel101 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:40 am

I should probably go to bed, but all I want to do is thrash! :shred:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

Re: Onward To Jamaica, Via Golgotha

by Pellaz » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:11 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Arkona told 2days ago on their FB they wanted to rest for now with their families => forget it

Uh-huh.

Guess they're bringing their families onbroad?
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Arkona is an awesome add. Discovered them thanks to a persistent listener who kept requesting them. :)

November's Doom would make me pretty happy. Starkill also.

Amon Amarth announced while we're all on the beach and Andy can call it a day. :viking:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:31 am

Pellaz wrote:Amon Amarth announced while we're all on the beach and Andy can call it a day. :viking:

I think while we get on broad :mrgreen:
    Last edited by Azazel101 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:36 am

For the "S" it could be SOLSTICE.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:32 am

Sólstafir is from Reykjavik which is geologically part of North America, but that's really stretching things.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:55 am

Really hoping for Nasty Savage, but it could be Mystifier. I only need one more thrash band and the lineup is perfect. We have plenty of death and the folksters and power metallish people seem rather happy. All in all, I would say that this is a well rounded and rather successful lineup. :heavydrink:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:24 am

I absolutely love Arkona. I just went up to Toronto to see them last fall because I thought they wouldn't play the ship this year. Well, at least I can say that I know I enjoy their live show.

Nuclear Assault would be a good add for sure. Last time I saw Lilker anywhere, it was at the Kataklysm show where Belphegor was handing out 70k fliers. This of course can't mean much, but I like to think it does just because it sounds nice.

At this point, a pizza band would be okay, too. I'll even allow Amaranthe.

And where is Ville? Is he somewhere sulking, perhaps, because Arkona will play now? :P
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:50 am

I think it's pretty obvious now what i've been saying all along that Andy booked bands well in advance and has been just fucking around with people.
    There is no coincedence that he just happened to book a bunch of thrash and Death last minute.
    It's been done as a fuck you to people complaining :lol:
    Overall the % of lineup i have any interest of seeing has gotten progressivly worse.
    While there's some power metal and black metal i'll go to see on top of the 3 Heavy metal bands that are booked i still confused why some subgenres get so many bands while basic traditional heavy metal gets shafted.
    I'm just happy that my main reason for booking wasn't for bands..Otherwise i would have felt like i've just thrown a lot of money down the toilet.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:07 am

SaraMarie wrote:And where is Ville? Is he somewhere sulking, perhaps, because Arkona will play now? :P

He's figuring out how to get a photo with Masha and him watching Delain this time :P
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:00 am

MYSTIFIER, NUCLEAR ASSAULT/NOCTURNUS AD would make me very happy.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:22 am

Really hoping for Novembers Doom. That (plus Amon Amarth) would round out the lineup quite nicely for me.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    Sherlock
    Oiler

by Sherlock » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:14 am

Ties wrote:Nordheim would be cool!

+1 on this !!!

:bangers:
    Survivor of : 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:46 am

Steel Panther would be fucking awesome!!
    For The Horde!
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:58 am

ANTIKRISS wrote:Steel Panther would be fucking awesome!!

SP's next show date is 2/12 in Vegas, so it is possible. Ghoul & Steel Panther "outrageous metal" category!
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Are you ready to take the plunge?

by Andy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:59 am

Sailors!

In just one week, the 6th edition of the World Famous 70000TONS Belly Flop Contest will take place, as part of #SuperMetalSunday - Only onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Your pain for pleasure will be judged by:

Dennis Ekdahl (THRYFING)
    Gunnar Thomsen (Tyr)
    Herman Li (DRAGONFORCE)
    Jon Schaffer (ICED EARTH)
    Lindsay Schoolcraft (CRADLE OF FILTH)
    Martijn Westerholt (DELAIN)
    Stu Block (ICED EARTH)

Will you be a participant, or a spectator?

• Metalwrath

Re: Are you ready to take the plunge?

by Metalwrath » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:46 pm

is it just my imagination or did a post get deleted?
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:51 pm

Metalwrath wrote:is it just my imagination or did a post get deleted?

No, Andy posted his latest post with the wrong picture at first.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

• Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:10 pm

Metalwrath wrote:is it just my imagination or did a post get deleted?

It seems my post about Arkona being asked to play 5 days before the cruise was banhammered by Andy and co.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Are You Nervous About Ending This Game?

by Andy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:33 pm

Please Welcome NOVEMBERS DOOM and STARKILL from Chicago USA, and NERVOSA from São Paulo, Brazil onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

What kind of jewel will we uncover at the end of this game?

• Metalwrath

Re: Are You Nervous About Ending This Game?

by Metalwrath » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:36 pm

I really hope it's something more interesting than Diamond Head but i am guessing they are the band :evil:
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:37 pm

king DIAMOND?????? Diamond fits! I will freak if he's announced!
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:41 pm

I'm pretty sure King starts with a K and not D.Just saying....
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:44 pm

Diamond Head ,just thinking how few older bands on the cruise ,Dying Fetus soon.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:44 pm

Novembers Doom - Yeah dude!

Nervosa

Starkill - ok
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:45 pm

Possibly Diamond Plate, the cripper winner from 2012.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:47 pm

Metalwrath wrote:I'm pretty sure King starts with a K and not D.Just saying....

(king) Diamond

or maybe

Dig Pestroyer
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:48 pm

No Dying Fetus? :cry:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:52 pm

cowboy71 wrote:My pick:

Nervosa, Novembers Doom, and Starkill.

Nicely done, three for three!

I'm guessing the last one must be Diamond Head. They have a new album coming out in March and they would make up for the lack of old school/NWOBHM. The only other possibility is Diamond Plate but I don't think they are big enough to warrant being the final announcement. They are a previous Cripper Award winner though aren't they? So who knows?

Well we've got our 60 bands now. Anyone think there is still a chance of getting a surprise 61st announcement during the beach party? Considering that the cruise isn't sold out yet you would think Andy would have made an announcement earlier if he still had another big name up his sleeve.

Either way I am super excited over this years lineup!! Even the "filler" bands have been pretty damned good for the most part. I've discovered a few bands that I've already fallen in love with and can't wait to see. I am going to be completely delirious by the end of this thing from lack of sleep. Was definitely not expecting to have this many bands that I'm interested in seeing. Four more days!!! Can't believe this is actually going to happen! :bangers:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:54 pm

I think Diamond Head because it is like the Anvil announcement at the end and they have a new album coming out ,Diamond Plate is another Thrash band which Isn't busy so it could be them.Dying Fetus last minute beach add Wednesday ?
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:57 pm

Novembers Doom has an awesome cruise shirt coming.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Nocturnalbunny
    Oiler

by Nocturnalbunny » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:04 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:My pick:

Nervosa, Novembers Doom, and Starkill.

Nicely done, three for three!

I'm guessing the last one must be Diamond Head. They have a new album coming out in March and they would make up for the lack of old school/NWOBHM. The only other possibility is Diamond Plate but I don't think they are big enough to warrant being the final announcement. They are a previous Cripper Award winner though aren't they? So who knows?

Well we've got our 60 bands now. Anyone think there is still a chance of getting a surprise 61st announcement during the beach party? Considering that the cruise isn't sold out yet you would think Andy would have made an announcement earlier if he still had another big name up his sleeve.

Either way I am super excited over this years lineup!! Even the "filler" bands have been pretty damned good for the most part. I've discovered a few bands that I've already fallen in love with and can't wait to see. I am going to be completely delirious by the end of this thing from lack of sleep. Was definitely not expecting to have this many bands that I'm interested in seeing. Four more days!!! Can't believe this is actually going to happen! :bangers:

The first band that I thought of was Diamond Head, and I think you have been right most of the time. Part of my hopes for a surprise band that starts with an A, another part of me thinks I have to sleep at some point.
  • Layana
    Wiper

by Layana » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:08 pm

awesome lineup, adding Novembers Doom just killed it!
    but please please give us the running order, to plan...
    Rotting Christ / Dark Tranquillity / Alestorm or Gloryhammer / Orphaned Land / Draconian / Insomnium / Hypocrisy / Epica / Xandria / Nightwish / Opeth / Lacuna Coil / In Flames / Moonsorrow / Sirenia
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:13 pm

last band ? maybe Diamond Dawn - melodic hard rock from Sweden :cheers:
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:17 pm

& Here we go. Today was the last day I worked till Feb 10th+ Can't wait to fly out day after tomorrow.. and have an amazing time....but here's hoping we still get a bonus band at the beach party........ :viking:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9kINGuPAC0

another choice maybe Diemonds - female hard rock band from Canada :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:06 pm

Novembers Doom is a great late addition. I'm going to have a lot of conflicts in the schedule this year. :|
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:10 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9kINGuPAC0

another choice maybe Diemonds - female hard rock band from Canada :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:

I kinda like that but My guess is Diamond Head as the last one for round 6
Post Reply 2908 posts