Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Are You Nervous About Ending This Game?

by Metaladdict187 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:19 pm

Diamond Head.....????????

Damnit, i was hoping for a HUGE finale...........
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: From Russia With Love

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:39 pm

cowboy71 wrote:My pick:

Nervosa, Novembers Doom, and Starkill.

3 out of 3!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:04 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Well we've got our 60 bands now. Anyone think there is still a chance of getting a surprise 61st announcement during the beach party?

well he did through in are you getting nervous about this game ending .... could this be a clue to a bonus band :cheers: :givebeer: :beerhorns:
  • torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:09 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:My pick:

Nervosa, Novembers Doom, and Starkill.

3 out of 3!

Dude, you totally called it!!! Nicely done and,
    Thank You!!! :heavydrink:

I'm really stocked for November's Doom, it's gonna be their 3d trip with us including BtH.
    That band is just awesome and a 2-setter for me for sure :headbanger:

Andy,
    for the love that's unholy please pretty please get the motherfrakking
    Diamond Head
    onboard!!!

If you'd looked at my posts over the last 4-5 years I've been begging to have them onboard with us.
    You would not be disappointed: these guys such a joy live no matter what the size of the audience is!
    I saw them both in front of 20,000 people and 50 people at Hard Luck bar in Toronto (hell, that was even a better show! :beerbang: )
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:35 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:
    Hoppy McGee wrote:Well we've got our 60 bands now. Anyone think there is still a chance of getting a surprise 61st announcement during the beach party?

well he did through in are you getting nervous about this game ending .... could this be a clue to a bonus band :cheers: :givebeer: :beerhorns:

The announced title refers to the announced band(s), in this case Nervosa+the two others, hence "nervous".
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:21 am

Diamond Head? Maybe......
    Last band might be Dismember!

Imagine that.

Is it possible?

:boobs:

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:38 am

I think we are getting 61 and the last is going to be bigger and I think we will get that the night before we leave
    :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:52 am

so close but yet so far away :cry:
    Can not wait to see you all again :bangers: :party: :cheers: :heavydrink: :shots: :3drunks: :smash:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:28 am

Azazel101 wrote:I think we are getting 61 and the last is going to be bigger and I think we will get that the night before we leave

I hope you're right. You would think he'd save something big for the finale.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:46 pm

Whoooo! Arkona, November's Doom and Starkill = Three more likely two-setters for me! :D
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Our Final Jewel Uncovered...

by Andy » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:54 pm

Please welcome DIAMOND HEAD onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

But you know that The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise will always bring you something special: As an exclusive World Premiere DIAMOND HEAD will be playing unreleased tracks from their upcoming self-titled album for your ears first!

mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Our Final Jewel Uncovered...

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:16 pm

And the Countdown to the Running Order begins. :P
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:28 pm

This is a nice final addition too. Great job on the lineup this year, Skipper. Now don't give me any schedule conflicts! :evil:
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:30 pm

Diamond Head, don't care, just get me on the boat..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:39 pm

Well,there is no question mark or clue but this does not mean a band or two won't be added,running order before the morning od cruise would be something new.At least you could download the pdf on your phone or give time for 70k app to install it.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:57 pm

70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:24 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Image

:shock:

I didn't know ND was a rap band.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:53 pm

Hell yeah! Thank you Skipper for getting DH onboard :beerbang:
    There could be some scheduling conflicts but who cares?!
    #firstworldproblems

I say BRING IT! :shred:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

2016 Running Order

by Andy » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:07 pm

To see the running order, please Click Here
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

Re: 2016 Running Order

by biertroll » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:10 pm

Dying Fetus not found :cry:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    TEKWRX
    Oiler

by TEKWRX » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:22 pm

Nice. I don't see any conflicts this year. :death: Just have to wait and see if any of the Meet N Greets mess anything up :bitch:
    ----------------------------
    BTH Survivor (2012)
    70k 2016 Survivor
    ----------------------------
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:32 pm

That My Dying Bride/Bloodbath overlap :cry:

Saturday from 6:15 - 12 is nonstop for me..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:53 pm

So many overlaps and conflicts. Skalmold has to compete with the Paradise Lost pool set and Jamming with Waters!! WTF!! :cry:....and the only other time Paradise Lost plays it overlaps with Eluveitie!

Cradle of Crap is hogging the pool deck stage for a 75 min set with an hour of downtime before and after their sets.

Insomnium was the #4 most requested band this year and they only get 45 minute sets and don't even get a pool deck set....

Looks like there are quite a few bands I was hoping to see twice that I'm going to be struggling to see even once......I guess lineups can be too good......and I suppose the closing of the pool deck for the first night means everything gets crammed together a bit more. Maybe 60 bands is too much??? Wouldn't mind seeing it drop down to 40 or 50 next year....

For the first time in this whole lead-up to 70K I'm truly a little bit bummed out. But I'm sure once we arrive in Florida tomorrow and start getting shit-faced all will be forgiven! :lol:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:55 pm

Whats up with Tyr and Turisas playing so late????
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Insomnium was the #4 most requested band this year and they only get 45 minute sets and don't even get a pool deck set....

Yeah, that's pretty inexcusable.

Looks like there are quite a few bands I was hoping to see twice that I'm going to be struggling to see even once......I guess lineups can be too good......and I suppose the closing of the pool deck for the first night means everything gets crammed together a bit more. Maybe 60 bands is too much??? Wouldn't mind seeing it drop down to 40 or 50 next year....

I think 50 good bands, with fewer or no "Cripper Award nominees" would be great. Allow a little more chill-time after muster drill, stop having bands start after 3:30 am, less overlapping......yeah.

For the first time in this whole lead-up to 70K I'm truly a little bit bummed out. But I'm sure once we arrive in Florida tomorrow and start getting shit-faced all will be forgiven! :lol:

:lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

70000TONS OF METAL 2016 IS SOLD OUT!

by Andy » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:05 pm

Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

Re: 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 IS SOLD OUT!

by Mr.Kito » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:54 am

I'm just here to wish all my cruise mates an awesome cruise this year

For many reasons, i won't make it this year (and that's why i've been so distant from the forum :cry: ), but i hope you all have the trip of a lifetime... again :lol:

For cruise virgins, all the pre cruise excitement won't translate what you're about to experience in the next days! Its more than awesome!!

See you all in 2017! :headbanger:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    hornile
    Oiler

by hornile » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:15 am

According to the setlist they change the name of the theater on the third day :shock:
    Will there be any ceremony or might that be a mistake?

Anyway, setlist is good, hardly any overlaps and plenty of time for building the Pool Stage. Hope there won't be any disaster like last year. And who knows, maybe there will be a last minute cancellation of a shitty-never-heard-before band and we'll get a last minute Amon Amarth announcement?!?!? :viking:
    70k 2013 survivor
    (cabin 6040)

70k 2015 survivor
    (cabin 7275)

70k 2016 survivor
    (cabin 9284)

70k 2019 survived

70k 2020 survived

70k 2023 survived

70k 2024 ....of course!!!!
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:16 am

Wow, I'm not really happy with that running order. Insomnium, turisas and Tyr all have really bad spots and especially Insomniums shows are at the worst times possible. Also I don't get why Moonspell would play the last pool set, but maybe they are hugher in the US?
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:34 am

Belphegor time the first day are wrong (add one hour to end time).
    I am happy wifh the line up, thanks to orga.
    What about the meets and greets ?
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Sherlock
    Oiler

by Sherlock » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:47 am

You think the logo on the sold out post will be the one on the 2016 shirts with Survivor instead of sold out on it ?
    Survivor of : 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:15 am

United Airlines is in cruise mode. We got stroopwafels on our first flight. :deathhorns:
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:48 am

I have arrived.
    70000 Tons 2019
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

JAMMING WITH WATERS IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS - Set List

by Andy » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:59 pm

Hosted by Jeff Waters of ANNIHILATOR, the official 70000TONS OF METAL All Star Jam will once again write Heavy Metal History on board The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise when a spectacular line up of musicians from your favourite bands on board team up to perform classic Metal Anthems for you!

Click Here to see the full 2016 All Star Jam Setlist!

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: JAMMING WITH WATERS IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS - Set List

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:08 pm

Looking forward to soo much.

Kai Hansen singing Touch Too Much.

Stu Block doing Painkiller.

Charlotte channelling her inner Ozzy.

Should be fun :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:25 pm

Really hoping someone records n posts video of the jam. Really hate missing the stuff involving the guys from Raven, Lombardo and that Blackout lineup with Waters :shred:

Have a blast everyone!! :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:24 pm

Why is nobody from diamond head in the lineup for the metallica version of am i evil? :lol:
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:14 am

Just pulled up, ready to board Image
    70000 Tons 2019
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:34 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Just pulled up, ready to board Image

How to you find these pictures lol :death: Bon Voyage !
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:15 am

Pool deck not built in time again..
    70000 Tons 2019
  • Post Reply 2908 posts