Post Reply 147 posts
8 types of bands you want onbroad
    Master Killer
    Crewman

Re: 8 types of bands you want onbroad

by Master Killer » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:48 pm

spooky wrote:6. The live band. You don't listen to them that much but their concerts are a freaking party.
    Slayer

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:22 pm

HAHA - my post from April 28th:
    cowboy71 wrote:

8. THE band. The one that would make you book right away. You don't even need to think, it's in your mind right now.
    Ordan Ogan

NAILED IT
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:36 pm

cowboy71 wrote:HAHA - my post from April 28th:
    cowboy71 wrote:

8. THE band. The one that would make you book right away. You don't even need to think, it's in your mind right now.
    Ordan Ogan

NAILED IT

Such a big fan you can't even spell the name right. :P
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:46 pm

1. The venue filler, but still more or less within the 70K budget/audience limits.
    Dark Tranquillity

2. A band probably no one else in this forum listens to.
    Scale The Summit

3. A solid Cripper Award contender (if possible, less known than your previous answer).
    Deathalizer

3. The band you still NEED to see live for the first time after so much time enjoying their music.
    Apocalyptica (missed them onbroad; always seem to not be free when they play NYC)

4. You've watched them like a zillion times live, but you just can't have enough.
    Cannibal Corpse

5. That guilty pleasure, which might or might not be considered metal.
    Talking Heads

6. The live band. You don't listen to them that much but their concerts are a freaking party.
    Slipknot

7. One band from your country. If you're German, American, Finnish or Swedish, try to be a little bit original :)
    Goatwhore

Augury
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:48 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:HAHA - my post from April 28th:
    cowboy71 wrote:

Ordan Ogan

NAILED IT

Such a big fan you can't even spell the name right. :P

Hush you :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    sdx
    Wiper

by sdx » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:25 am

Nice thread & hello everybody!

1. The venue filler, but still more or less within the 70K budget/audience limits.
    Triptykon (or, Amon Amarth)

Belzebong

3. A solid Cripper Award contender (if possible, less known than your previous answer).
    Necrowretch

3. The band you still NEED to see live for the first time after so much time enjoying their music.
    Moonsorrow

4. You've watched them like a zillion times live, but you just can't have enough.
    Amon Amarth :viking:

Combichrist

6. The live band. You don't listen to them that much but their concerts are a freaking party.
    Ensiferum

7. One band from your country. If you're German, American, Finnish or Swedish, try to be a little bit original :)
    Ufomammut

Enslaved..oh wait, too late, already booked! :3drunks:
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:52 am

Alright, I will answer my own thread again, without checking my previous answers... this is fun. Let's see.

Avantasia

Seventh Wonder (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2lmXuNS0u0)

Eclipse (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQLbd0JyDEo)

I've done a good job watching at least once most of the bands I love. Probably Voyager is the band I like the most that I haven't watched live yet.
    EDIT: I forgot Seventh Wonder! Certainly Seventh Wonder.

Amorphis

Eclipse again - sorry to reuse

Sabaton

Lords of Black

Avantasia... oh wait, no more reusing. Insomnium. Yeah, happened last year, fuck yes.
    Last edited by bodomdragon on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Amon Amarth (I know we already have Anthrax, but still)

Ex Deo

Doomsword

Gloryhammer

Skeletonwitch

Steel Panther

Trollfest

Unleash The Archers

Septicflesh
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:30 pm

I'm gonna re-do mine too, just for fun :D

Nightwish (never tire of seeing them)

Valhalore. Local folk metal band - I reckon they would be a riot on board.

Evertale. Great little german power metal band.

Running Wild. Been a fan for nearly 30(!!) years now and am yet to see them live. On the boat would be ideal.

Ensiferum. Second only to Nightwish in my times-seen-live list.

Magnum. I know Andy doesn't consider them metal, but I reckon they would be a great fit for 70k.

Finntroll.

I've already used Valhalore earlier, so I'll go with Vanishing Point.

I've already got my original (Orden Ogan) so here I would have to go with Within Temptation.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:17 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I'm gonna re-do mine too, just for fun :D

Running Wild. Been a fan for nearly 30(!!) years now and am yet to see them live. On the boat would be ideal.

This. I've been listening to them a lot in the last year, and I agree seeing them on the boat would be something else. I'm kind of sad they weren't on last time, as we were quite literally Riding The Storm
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:54 pm

BUMP - because drunk.

While we keep waiting I've thought of preparing a "different" wishlist. Eight categories, one band per category.
    So if you could pick one band for each of the following categories, which one would it be?

Children of Bodom (or Alestorm, considering recent horrible news from the COB camp)

Lumsk

Arafel

I have 3 and they're all playing next year! Haggard, Kampfar, and Moonsorrow

Arkona. I've seen them 8 or 9 times over the years but will never turn down a chance to see them again.

Richard Cheese and Lounge Against the Machine (check out their lounge cover of War Ensemble by Slayer)

Megadeth

Toxic Holocaust

8. THE band. The one that would make you book right away. You don't even need to think, it's in your mind right now.
    My 3 remaining bucket list bands (who are open to playing shows) are already onbroad so I guess I'd say Savatage. Don't think Jon is interested in playing live ever again.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:27 pm

Re-doing mine because, thread bump.

Nightwish - think maybe they might be outside 70K's budget now though? So if not them, Dark Tranquillity.

Claymorean - great doom-tinged power metal band from Serbia.

Sleeping Romance - wonderful symphonic metal band from Italy.

Running Wild. Still Running Wild.

Sabaton! I know they are basically ruled out, but, Sabaton.

Magnum. Still, Magnum :)

Finntroll

Valhalore! Such a buzz about these guys I even reckon they are chance for 70K.

8. THE band. The one that would make you book right away. You don't even need to think, it's in your mind right now.
    POWERWOLF.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Shadow Son
    Petty Officer

by Shadow Son » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:07 am

Nightwish / Amon Amarth (assuming neither is too big for the cruise of course)

Shadow Of Intent

Mitochondrion

Mastodon

Behemoth

Babymetal

Korpiklaani

Aeternam

Cult Of Luna
    2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
    2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
    2017:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
    2019:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2020: ABANDONED SHIP!
  • DarkMacek
    Oiler

by DarkMacek » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:54 am

I didn't read all four pages of replies, but there are two items marked 3. I corrected it.

Sabaton

Reckless Love

Chontaraz or Powerglove

4. The band you still NEED to see live for the first time after so much time enjoying their music.
    Savatage

5. You've watched them like a zillion times live, but you just can't have enough.
    Warbringer

6. That guilty pleasure, which might or might not be considered metal.
    Mr. Big

7. The live band. You don't listen to them that much but their concerts are a freaking party.
    Gloryhammer

8. One band from your country. If you're German, American, Finnish or Swedish, try to be a little bit original :)
    Queensryche

9. THE band. The one that would make you book right away. You don't even need to think, it's in your mind right now.
    Twilight Force
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:16 am

Behemoth

Igorrr

Tomb Mold

4. The band you still NEED to see live for the first time after so much time enjoying their music.
    Sigh

5. You've watched them like a zillion times live, but you just can't have enough.
    At the Gates

Goatpsalm

7. The live band. You don't listen to them that much but their concerts are a freaking party.
    Alestorm or Trollfest

8. One band from your country. If you're German, American, Finnish or Swedish, try to be a little bit original :)
    Wilderun

9. THE band. The one that would make you book right away. You don't even need to think, it's in your mind right now.
    Turisas
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • DudeBro
    Oiler

by DudeBro » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:15 pm

Amon Amarth

Sabïre - https://sabireacid7.bandcamp.com/album/gates-ajar

MAULE - https://maule.bandcamp.com/album/from-hell

Hell (Running Wild is a close second)

Sabaton

Babymetal

Korpiklaani

Riot City - https://riotcityofficial.bandcamp.com/a ... -the-night

Visigoth
    S:2015, 2020

Airbourne + Babymetal + Crystal Viper + Dethklok + Enforcer + Eternal Champion + Grand Magus + Hell + Slough Feg + Magic Circle + Nekrogoblikon + Powerwolf + Stormwarrior + Sumerlands + The Sword + Visigoth
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:37 pm

Nightwish! Who doesn't love Nightwish? Or Amon Amarth, they're a lot of fun too.

Theocracy

Lor

I'm honestly lucky that most metal bands I love I've been able to see, but I'll give this one to Primordial.

Amorphis.

Motionless in White

Alestorm!

Unleash the Archers! If it needs to be a band who could be on this year, Altars of Grief.

Seventh Wonder.
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
  • Marmotte
    Oiler

by Marmotte » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:23 pm

Amon Amarth

Dream Evil

Monster Truck

Powerwolf

Sabaton

Def Leppard

Korpiklaani

Aeternam

Powerwolf
    Whishlist: Powerwolf, Moonspell, Blind Guardian, Stratovarius, Turisas, Katatonia, Circus Maximus, BabyMetal, Myrath, Iced Earth, Arch Enemy
  • Bela20
    Oiler

by Bela20 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:30 am

Powerwolf

Dagoba

Skiltron

System of a Down

Apocalyptica

Apocalyptica again... :P

Saltatio Mortis

Triptykon

Hammerfall
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:52 am

Amorphis

Moonshade

Perpetual Night

Dimmu Borgir

Testament

Ghost

Alestorm

Mezarkabul (Pentagram)

Allegaeon
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:27 am

Amon Amarth (refuse to believe they are too big, in denial)

Absolute Darkness (self serving, but lets do this)

Absolute Darkness (self serving, but lets do this)

The Crown

Testament

Ghost, Baby Metal (maybe a few song, not a fan, but would check out for a few songs at least)

Alestorm, Trollfest

Bay Area - Vio-lence, Death Angel, Forbidden, Exodus, Testament!

Allegaeon, The Absence, The Crown, Violence
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:13 pm

Meshuggah

Madder Mortem

Rivers of Nihil

Edge of Sanity

Testament

Dead Can Dance

Tyr

Rivers of Nihil

I've seen everyone haha
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:19 pm

Amon Amarth, Blind Guardian, or Demons and Wizards

Sadistic Ritual

Aephanemer

Old Man's Child, Edge of Sanity/Dan Swano

Therion, Amorphis

Ghost, Ozric Tentacles, Dead Can Dance

Alestorm (and after last Saturday night, Sigh)

Paladin

Immortal (since Emperor is already onbroad), Old Man's Child
    Last edited by Pellaz on Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:25 pm

Pellaz wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:19 pm
    Old Man's Child

Old Man's Child
    I share your love for Old Man’s Child! Forgot to add them to my list, but should have included
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:49 pm

slayergeek wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:25 pm
    Pellaz wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:19 pm
    Old Man's Child

Old Man's Child
    I share your love for Old Man’s Child! Forgot to add them to my list, but should have included
    I don't even know how often they play live shows, but dangit. In Defiance of Existence in its entirety on the boat, please, okthxbye. :bangers:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:15 pm

Mine's changed quite a bit, so I'll do it again. Also there's two threes, so it's 9 total.

Gojira

Silent Civilian

Irreversible Mechanism

Soilwork

Amorphis and/or Sabaton. Though I'm still exhausted from the last Sabaton show, I'm getting old...

BabyMetal

Trollfest

Apprentice

I don't have one. The only band left on my bucket list is Soilwork, and they'll come back eventually. I think it'd have to be a bunch, like In Vain, MPE, Chthonic, Insomnium Gatherum all at once.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:39 am

This is fun. When I created this I would have never expected it to be so successful... let's give it a go again. Kinda cheating considering some bands are already ruled out but here it goes anyway.

Dream Theater / Avantasia?

DGM

Teramaze

Teramaze again.

Many candidates on this category already ruled out, so I will say Gamma Ray.

Eclipse

Alestorm

Dry River

Seventh Wonder
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
Post Reply 147 posts