Post Reply 147 posts
8 types of bands you want onbroad
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: 8 types of bands you want onbroad

by broegaard » Fri May 01, 2015 7:51 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:2. A band probably no one else in this forum listens to.
    Gardenian

I love Gardenian.
    metal4ever
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri May 01, 2015 8:56 am

broegaard wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:2. A band probably no one else in this forum listens to.
    Gardenian

I love Gardenian.

:heavydrink:
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri May 01, 2015 10:40 am

broegaard wrote:Voyager is excelent and GREAT LIVE(Saw them at PPUSA and will see again this year at PPUSA)

Great to hear! I'll try my best to make it to that Aug 26 gig at Reggie's. I've got an event to attend at my daughter's school early that same evening, so hopefully I can make it to the venue by the time Voyager comes on. There are four bands on the bill and those kinds of stacked gigs often run late, so I'm hoping that will be the case.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri May 01, 2015 10:59 am

I didn't answer number 2 in my original reply, since at that moment I couldn't think of any lesser known/listened to metal band that I like that at least one person hasn't mentioned here on this forum...for example - love Blut aus Nord - but I believe Sgt B does as well (plus they wouldn't qualify as a "wishlist band" since they don't do live shows as far as I know). I love Negura Bunget from Romania (and saw them once) but at least 3-4 folks here mention them from time to time. And there are several others like that including Oranssi Pazuzu anyone? :P ....well, I'll throw one in below and see if anyone digs these German "medieval metal" bands.

2. A band probably no one else in this forum listens to.
    Corvus Corax (who performed one of my favorite gigs ever at Wacken 2010) and/or the related band Tanzwut. A local Chicago friend of mine made a special trip to Germany to see Tanzwut - would love to see them!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri May 01, 2015 11:25 am

I'd be ecstatic if either Corvus Corax or Tanzwut were on broad! Or Saltatio Mortis, or Subway to Sally, or basically any German mediaeval band.

Edit: also relevant, my seven year-old son's favourite band from the 2015 cruise was In Extremo. So yeah, we like the German mediaeval metal in our haus. :bangers:
    Last edited by acidbasement on Fri May 01, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri May 01, 2015 11:29 am

Laura wrote:I didn't answer number 2 in my original reply, since at that moment I couldn't think of any lesser known/listened to metal band that I like that at least one person hasn't mentioned here on this forum...for example - love Blut aus Nord - but I believe Sgt B does as well (plus they wouldn't qualify as a "wishlist band" since they don't do live shows as far as I know).

Yes, I do like them. Have a handful of their CDs.

Laura wrote:I love Negura Bunget from Romania (and saw them once) but at least 3-4 folks here mention them from time to time. ...

Seen them twice. I have them on my wishlist. :D

They have a tentative North American tour in the fall. I think the Chicago date is October 10. Not sure of where though.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri May 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    Laura wrote:I love Negura Bunget from Romania (and saw them once) but at least 3-4 folks here mention them from time to time. ...

They have a tentative North American tour in the fall. I think the Chicago date is October 10. Not sure of where though.

Hopefully that tour hits Arizona. I'm quite disappointed in Tau but would still love to see them again. The one time I saw them live, they were fantastic and played most of Om. If Andy can't get Negura Bunget on the ship then Dordeduh would be nice. Dordeduh is more Negura Bunget than Negura Bunget is now anyway.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri May 01, 2015 3:57 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:

Hopefully that tour hits Arizona. I'm quite disappointed in Tau but would still love to see them again. The one time I saw them live, they were fantastic and played most of Om. If Andy can't get Negura Bunget on the ship then Dordeduh would be nice. Dordeduh is more Negura Bunget than Negura Bunget is now anyway.

The tentative Arizona date is September 17 in Tempe. Most dates on their proposed routing have yet to be confirmed.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

• Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat May 02, 2015 8:00 am

Sgt. B wrote:The tentative Arizona date is September 17 in Tempe. Most dates on their proposed routing have yet to be confirmed.

Let me down by saying there's no tentative Tampa/Orlando date?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat May 02, 2015 9:43 am

Sgt. B wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:Seen them twice. I have them on my wishlist. :D

The tentative Arizona date is September 17 in Tempe. Most dates on their proposed routing have yet to be confirmed.

Excellent. Looking like there will be quite a few good shows in September and October.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon May 04, 2015 4:54 am

Pellaz wrote:8. THE band. The one that would make you book right away. You don't even need to think, it's in your mind right now
    Insomnium

Beautiful! Finally a repetion in this one and it happened with my choice :D

Noelolz wrote:4. You've watched them like a zillion times live, but you just can't have enough.
    Symphony X

I could have replied that as well. Can't wait for their new album...

broegaard wrote:Voyager is excelent and GREAT LIVE(Saw them at PPUSA and will see again this year at PPUSA)

You're making me feel, you know, VERY jealous.

Laura wrote:2. A band probably no one else in this forum listens to.
    Corvus Corax

That could easily fall into the guilty pleasures question too I guess :D I watched them live at Summer Breeze 2014 and I found them very boring to be honest, but the show is visually quite amazing.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon May 04, 2015 8:38 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:The tentative Arizona date is September 17 in Tempe. Most dates on their proposed routing have yet to be confirmed.

Let me down by saying there's no tentative Tampa/Orlando date?

It appears that all dates are still being booked, so the dates I saw are tentative and could change. That said, the initial itinerary that was listed had no Florida dates. Atlanta was tentatively September 7. A couple of days before ProgPower, if you were going to the Wednesday night show.

Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon May 04, 2015 7:06 pm

bodomdragon wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:8. THE band. The one that would make you book right away. You don't even need to think, it's in your mind right now
    Insomnium

Sure, they've toured the U.S. now....but they've never played Atlanta or anywhere near it, so they're a bucket-list band for me...and the best discovery I've made in the last few years that I have YET to see live.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue May 05, 2015 12:23 am

Pellaz wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:
    Insomnium

Sure, they've toured the U.S. now....but they've never played Atlanta or anywhere near it, so they're a bucket-list band for me...and the best discovery I've made in the last few years that I have YET to see live.

They're one of the best bands I've ever watched live. They never disappoint. I really hope they make it to the boat...
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

Tono_Fyr
    Crewman

by Tono_Fyr » Tue May 05, 2015 4:33 am

1. The venue filler, but still more or less within the 70K budget/audience limits.
    Symphony X

Thank You Scientist

3. A solid Cripper Award contender (if possible, less known than your previous answer).
    Words of Farewell

3. The band you still NEED to see live for the first time after so much time enjoying their music.
    Iced Earth

4. You've watched them like a zillion times live, but you just can't have enough.
    Tyr

5. That guilty pleasure, which might or might not be considered metal.
    Coheed and Cambria (haha, that shit'll never happen)

6. The live band. You don't listen to them that much but their concerts are a freaking party.
    Skeletonwitch

7. One band from your country. If you're German, American, Finnish or Swedish, try to be a little bit original :)
    Three

8. THE band. The one that would make you book right away. You don't even need to think, it's in your mind right now.
    Ihsahn
    Wishlist:
    --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue May 05, 2015 5:58 am

Tono_Fyr wrote:1. The venue filler, but still more or less within the 70K budget/audience limits.
    Symphony X

Awesome choice, but to me (personal opinion) they're not as big as to be considered a venue filler.

Tono_Fyr wrote:3. A solid Cripper Award contender (if possible, less known than your previous answer).
    Words of Farewell

Nice! I thought I was the only one who listened to them :D
    Wishlist:

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue May 05, 2015 7:39 am

1. The venue fille, but still more or less within the 70K budget/audience limits.
    Anthrax

You guys really know your shit so this is tough. Discreation

3. A solid Cripper Award contender (if possible, less known than your previous answer).
    Striker. Although they might be too big to qualify already.

3. The band you still NEED to see live for the first time after so much time enjoying their music.
    Haken/Ne obliviscaris/Mors Principium Est/Hypocrisy

4. You've watched them like a zillion times live, but you just can't have enough.
    Symphony X

I don't feel guilty about the music I listen to. I guess I'll say rainbowdragoneyes

6. The live band. You don't listen to them that much but their concerts are a freaking party.
    Knorkator

7. One band from your country. If you're German, American, Finnish or Swedish, try to be a little bit original :)
    Unleash the archers

8. THE band. The one that would make you book right away. You don't even need to think, it's in your mind right now.
    Pretty much answered in 3, but I'm going regardless of the lineup.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed May 06, 2015 6:41 pm

1. The venue filler, but still more or less within the 70K budget/audience limits.
    Nightwish

Manegarm

No idea

Lost Horizon (yeah I know)

Sabaton

Sum 41

Finntroll or Mambo Kurt

3 inches of blood

Chainmail Santa
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Wed May 06, 2015 10:04 pm

Ok so i'll give it a try

Symphony X

2. A band probably no one else in this forum listens to. Haven't been here enough to know what ppl here listens but i would go for Circus Maximus (top 5 in my list)

Tesseract? Myrath? don't know how known these bands really are

Nightwish

Sonata Arctica (only seen them 3 times, but it's not like bands come to colombia often.... If ever)

Porcupine Tree (mind blown just to think about it)

Finntroll or arch enemy (no one could disagree)

There's not much here in colombia... Check out Indomite (although am not objective due to being close to them)

Only one answer possible ANGRA, i can't really put in words what it would mean to me.
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon May 11, 2015 6:12 pm

alex_canada wrote:2. A band probably no one else in this forum listens to.
    Manegarm

I do.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue May 12, 2015 7:04 am

This is a really good thread for finding out that there are actually people out there that like the same fringe bands you do :P

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue May 12, 2015 8:26 am

Phoenix wrote:This is a really good thread for finding out that there are actually people out there that like the same fringe bands you do :P

Not really. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue May 12, 2015 9:06 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:
    Manegarm

I do.

As do I. I lost most of their music do too a PC crash I have not been able to recover but I did listen to them a lot a few years ago
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue May 12, 2015 11:17 pm

Azazel101 wrote:
    Razor Ramon wrote:
    Manegarm

I do.

As do I. I lost most of their music do too a PC crash I have not been able to recover but I did listen to them a lot a few years ago

I have like 7 of their albums ... not sure how many they have ..... but I do listen to them in my 5000 cd rotation :lol: :lol: :lol: :givebeer: :cheers: :beerhorns:
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Wed May 13, 2015 3:57 am

Sabaton

Omnium Gatherum

Raubtier

Stratovarius

Blind Guardian

Sigur Rós

TrollfesT

Gamma Ray

Turisas
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed May 13, 2015 6:28 am

Mark wrote:2. A band probably no one else in this forum listens to.
    Omnium Gatherum

Well, I'm quite sure many of us do :D Good choice anyway, and welcome to the forum :D
    Wishlist:

Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Wed May 13, 2015 6:53 am

Amon Amarth

Cormorant

Profaner

At the Gates

Sabaton

Ghost

Kvelertak

Crimson Shadows

Eluveitie
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Wed May 13, 2015 7:58 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Mark wrote:2. A band probably no one else in this forum listens to.
    Omnium Gatherum

Well, I'm quite sure many of us do :D Good choice anyway, and welcome to the forum :D

Thanks ;)
    I figured any band I chose would be well known anyway so I gave them a shot.
    At least everybody I know was like "Omnium Who?" when I got a little too hyped about them supporting Ensiferum.
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed May 13, 2015 8:00 pm

Testament

Dååth

Judas Priest

Haggard

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Alex Skolnick Trio, would be easy with Testament onbroad

Gloryhammer

Wilderun

Savatage which is the tie breaker between them and Wintersun since Wintersun played this year
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu May 14, 2015 6:54 am

Jotunheimr wrote:3. A solid Cripper Award contender (if possible, less known than your previous answer).
    Judas Priest

Wow, never heard of 'em. Who are they?

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu May 14, 2015 11:28 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:2. A band probably no one else in this forum listens to.
    Dååth

Judas Priest

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Wishlist:

Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri May 15, 2015 11:33 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Jotunheimr wrote:2. A band probably no one else in this forum listens to.
    Dååth

Judas Priest

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know some of the guys in Daath. They would find this...pretty darned funny. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Tigerclaw_x
    Oiler

by Tigerclaw_x » Tue May 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Megadeth

2. A band probably no one else in this forum listens to. Haven't been here enough to know what ppl here listens but i would go for
    Ariya - Russian Iron Maiden

DeathStars

Avantasia

King Diamond

Shaolin Death Squad

Three Left

Ariya

RAGE
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed May 20, 2015 12:08 am

Tigerclaw_x wrote:2. A band probably no one else in this forum listens to. Haven't been here enough to know what ppl here listens but i would go for
    Ariya - Russian Iron Maiden

Ariya

I've actually seen Aria live in Helsinki. It's so strange that in Finland they play in small clubs while in Russia they're huge.
    As for Russian bands, I'd rather go with Mental Home or one of the girlie bands like ElisaDay. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed May 20, 2015 12:12 am

Tigerclaw_x wrote:3. A solid Cripper Award contender (if possible, less known than your previous answer).
    DeathStars

I don't think they are that unknown, are they?

Tigerclaw_x wrote:7. One band from your country. If you're German, American, Finnish or Swedish, try to be a little bit original :)
    Ariya

I'm glad you didn't go for Arkona... :D

Tigerclaw_x wrote:8. THE band. The one that would make you book right away. You don't even need to think, it's in your mind right now.
    RAGE

Let's hope Peavy sets up a new lineup soon!
    Wishlist:

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed May 20, 2015 12:59 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Tigerclaw_x wrote:8. THE band. The one that would make you book right away. You don't even need to think, it's in your mind right now.
    RAGE

Let's hope Peavy sets up a new lineup soon!

The new lineup is supposed to be revealed some time in June. :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed May 20, 2015 11:44 am

Okay, this thread drew me back to the forums:

Avantasia. Or Ayreon.

Benesser. Local Swedish band that opened for Pagan's Mind. They were absolutely fucking phenomenal, less than 1000 "likes" on Facebook.

Lords of the Trident. They may have less likes than Benesser.

Noble Beast

Nekrogoblikon

Amaranthe

Sabaton

Am I Sweden or the US now? Sweden - Trail of Murder/anything with Urban Breed. US - Noble Beast.

Falconer. But they already called it quits, so that's not happening.
    So Noble Beast.
    feanorfelagund
    Crewman

by feanorfelagund » Thu May 28, 2015 6:54 am

With all the originality of a hipster and the live music exp level of a Welshman:

Children of Bodom (or if they're too big, Ensiferum)

uhh... codename: rocky

I'm still not sure what that is even after reading the thread

Many, Finntroll first and foremost

Korpiklaani (3)

Protest the Hero

Alestorm

Welsh national male voice choir? (we haven't discovered metal or bands yet) edit: skindred

Finntroll :viking:
    "Mirror mirror on the wall
    True hope lies beyond the coast
    You're a damned kind, can't you see
    That tomorrow bears insanity?"
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu May 28, 2015 8:50 am

feanorfelagund wrote:3. A solid Cripper Award contender (if possible, less known than your previous answer).
    I'm still not sure what that is even after reading the thread

An unknown band that will positively surprise a lot of people.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Thu May 28, 2015 9:04 am

Iced Earth

Wildernessking

Aska

Drudkh

Symphony X

Mustasch

Powerwolf

Jag Panzer

Nevermore
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine