2 - Firewind
    2 - Turisas
    1 - My Dying Bride
    1 - Thyrfing
    1 - Ancient Rites
    0 - Sodom
    0 - Holy Moses

0 - At the Gates

NOW you expect us to sort this stuff in descending order by rating?
    Good God, man! I've never had a class in Excel! :lol: :lol:

My now-sorted, Razor'd, Bodom'd, Trashed, Lost and Strungout ratings:

5 - Insomnium
    4 - Turisas (but if it's a Turisas2013 set, that drops to '2')
    4 - Moonspell
    3 - Children of Bodom (4 if they play old shit)
    3 - Dragonforce
    3 - Epica
    3 - Lacuna Coil
    3 - Iced Earth
    3 - Firewind
    2 - Rotting Christ
    2 - Delain
    2 - Carach Angren
    2 - My Dying Bride
    2 - Thyrfing
    1 - Visions of Atlantis
    1 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    1 - Ancient Rites
    1 - Sodom
    .5 - Holy Moses
    0 - At the Gates

Some of those are subject to revision once I have a chance to do some research.

5 - 2 setter, I don't give a fuck who it conflicts with, everyone else can fuck off (only for 1 band)
    4 - 2 setter, no matter what (unless conflicts with other 4's happen) - similar to '2'
    3 - 1 set for sure, second one more than likely but depends on overlappings - similar to '1/2'
    2 - 1 set for sure, second one if nothing else interesting is happening - similar to '1'
    1 - 1 set only if nothing else interesting is happening - similar to '0/1'
    0 - 0 sets, not interested at all - similar to '0' (but might pass by to see how they play)
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Rank Bank 2016

by bodomdragon » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:01 pm

Pellaz wrote:NOW you expect us to sort this stuff in descending order by rating?
    Good God, man! I've never had a class in Excel! :lol: :lol:

My now-sorted, Razor'd, Bodom'd, Trashed, Lost and Strungout ratings:

HAHAHAHA - i just do it because this way I think it's easier to see what one is interested in and what not. But that's completely optional :D And you don't even need Excel skills, just keep adding the bands in the correct position as they are announced ;)

Pellaz wrote:3 - Children of Bodom (4 if they play old shit)

They do. That's why they are an absolutely top wish for me. Last time I saw them (Summer Breeze 2014) they played only one song from their last album and one from the previous one. All the rest were classics :shred:

Pellaz wrote:Some of those are subject to revision once I have a chance to do some research.

Same here... I've got many bands I still need to listen carefully, like Rotting Christ or Carach Angren.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:33 pm

1 - Ancient Rites
    3 - At The Gates
    2 - Carach Angren
    2 - Children Of Bodom
    3 - Delain
    0 - DragonForce
    3 - Epica
    0 - Firewind
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    0 - Holy Moses
    0 - Iced Earth
    4 - Insomnium
    4 - Lacuna Coil
    4 - Moonspell
    5 - My Dying Bride
    3 - Rotting Christ
    0 - Sodom
    4 - Thyrfing
    1 - Turisas
    0 - Visions Of Atlantis

5 - 2 setter, I don't give a fuck who it conflicts with, 2 sets, everyone else can fuck off.
    4 - 2 setter, no matter what (unless conflicts with other 4's happen) - similar to '2'
    3 - 1 set for sure, second one more than likely but depends on overlappings - similar to '1/2'
    2 - 1 set for sure, second one if nothing else interesting is happening - similar to '1'
    0 - 0 sets, not interested at all - similar to '0' (but might pass by to see how they play)
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:20 pm

1.5 Ancient Rites 7
    0 At The Zzzzz 2
    1.5 Carach Angren 7
    0.5 Children of Bodom 4
    2 Delain 9
    2 Dragonforce 8
    2 Epica 10
    1.5 Firewind 7
    1.5 Fleshgod Apocalypse 7
    0.5 Holy Moses 4
    1.5 Iced Earth 7
    1 Insomnium 6
    2 Lacuna Coil 9
    1.5 Moonspell 7
    1 My Dying Bride 6
    1 Rotting Christ 6
    0 Sodom 2
    1.5 Thyrfing 7
    2 Turisas 9
    2 Visions of Atlantis 8

26.5/40 and 132/200
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:25 pm

Since the Razor'd Bodom System in descending order seems to be a thing now I'm upgrading aswell :viking:

5 - Delain - Seen them 4 times in the last 12 months so that might be downgraded to a 4 if the right band gets announced
    4 - Epica
    4 - Iced Earth
    4 - Insomnium
    3 - Visions of Atlantis
    3 - Children of Bodom
    3 - Dragonforce
    3 - Firewind
    3 - Turisas
    2 - Carach Angren
    2 - Lacuna Coil
    2 - Rotting Christ
    2 - Thyrfing
    1 - At The Gates
    1 - Holy Moses
    1 - Moonspell
    1 - My Dying Bride
    0 - Ancient Rites
    0 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    0 - Sodom

5 - 2 setter, I don't give a fuck who it conflicts with, 2 sets, everyone else can fuck off.
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:32 am

Ancient Rites - 0
    At the Gates - 0
    Carach Angren - 0
    Children of Bodom - 0
    Delain - 2
    Dragonforce - 0
    Epica - 2
    Firewind - 0
    Fleshgod Apocalypse - 1
    Holy Moses - 0
    Iced Earth - 0
    Insomnium - 0
    Lacuna Coil - 1
    Moonspell - 1
    My Dying Bride - 2
    Rotting Christ - 1
    Sodom - 0
    Thyrfing - 1
    Turisas - 0
    Visions of Atlantis - 2

13/40
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:40 am

Let's try this new, improved system. Makes the lineup look a bit better now that there's some bands I might catch a (half of a) set if I'm bored. Only six bands I have no interest in at all. And no minus points yet which is quite the achievement from Andy.

1 - Ancient Rites
    1 - At The Gates
    1 - Carach Angren
    0 - Children Of Bodom
    5 - Delain
    0 - DragonForce
    5 - Epica
    0 - Firewind
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    0 - Holy Moses
    1 - Iced Earth
    1 - Insomnium
    2 - Lacuna Coil
    2 - Moonspell
    5 - My Dying Bride
    2 - Rotting Christ
    0 - Sodom
    2 - Thyrfing
    0 - Turisas
    4 - Visions Of Atlantis

Wishlist:
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:58 am

The brackets are the old systems. Maybe we need to confirm which one we are using and stick with it :? :cheers:

3 - Ancient Rites (1,6)
    4 - At The Gates (2,8)
    1 - Carach Angren (0.5,4)
    4 - Children Of Bodom (2,9)
    4 - Delain (2,9)
    1 - DragonForce (0.5,4)
    5 - Epica (2,10)
    2 - Firewind (1,6)
    1 - Fleshgod Apocalypse (0.5,5)
    1 - Holy Moses (0.5,6)
    5 - Iced Earth (2,10)
    4 - Insomnium (2,8)
    4 - Lacuna Coil (2,8)
    3 - Moonspell (1,7)
    2 - My Dying Bride (1,6)
    1 - Rotting Christ (0.5,4)
    4 - Sodom (2,9)
    2 - Thyrfing (1,5)
    2 - Turisas (1,6)
    4 - Visions Of Atlantis (2,8)

(26.5/40 & 138/200)

Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:23 am

Level 5 is meant for one and only one band... what if two fives coincide in time? That's what level four (similar to '2') is meant for :D It's kind of a way to say which is your absolute favourite band onbroad, also. If you start using it with more bands it loses its point.
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:44 am

3 - Ancient Rites (1,7)
    1 - At The Gates (.5,4)
    1 - Carach Angren (0.5,2)
    0 - Children Of Bodom (0,0)
    0 - Delain (0,0)
    1 - DragonForce (0.5,2)
    0 - Epica (0,0)
    1 - Firewind (.5,2)
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse (0.5,4)
    1 - Holy Moses (0.5,1)
    5 - Iced Earth (2,10)
    3 - Insomnium (2,8)
    2 - Lacuna Coil (1,6)
    2 - Moonspell (1,5)
    4 - My Dying Bride (2,9)
    2 - Rotting Christ (0.5,4)
    2 - Sodom (.5,4)
    5 - Thyrfing (2,9)
    3 - Turisas (1,6)
    1 - Visions Of Atlantis (.5,1)

16/40 & 84/200

***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:52 am

bodomdragon wrote:Level 5 is meant for one and only one band... what if two fives coincide in time? That's what level four (similar to '2') is meant for :D It's kind of a way to say which is your absolute favourite band onbroad, also. If you start using it with more bands it loses its point.

Two fives playing at the same time would be like dividing by zero, you should know better than to try it. :beerwink:

I reserve the right to change a five to four when the running order is online, but before that I stand by my choice: no known power on this Earth can prevent me from seeing those shows. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:05 am

If there is conflict between Delain and Epica, I'm sure that Ville and Statsman will join me in throwing The Skipper overbroad :twisted:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:31 am

Of course this is a just-for-fun rank, there is no need at all to be strict about the ratings, I just think that the 4 should be the maximum category for all bands (that's how I 'created' the system at least), leaving '5' only for your favourite band, making it mathematically impossible to miss one of their shows in collision with another top (4/5) band.

I will use it that way, otherwise I don't see the need to have a '4' and a'5', but everyone is free to use it they way they want :D
    Wishlist:

• Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:54 am

I see the what I'm calling Bodom-Razor method of Ranking has been catching on :D

0 - Ancient Rites
    2 - At The Gates
    3 - Carach Angren
    4 - Children Of Bodom
    2 - Delain
    1 - DragonForce
    2 - Epica
    0 - Firewind
    0 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    0 - Holy Moses
    0 - Iced Earth
    4 - Insomnium
    2 - Lacuna Coil
    0 - Moonspell
    0 - My Dying Bride
    2 - Rotting Christ
    0 - Sodom
    0 - Thyrfing
    3 - Turisas
    2 - Visions Of Atlantis

21/80. I mean, we're getting there.
    Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:13 am

0 - Ancient Rites - 2
    1 - At the Gates - 5
    0 - Carach Angren - 2
    2 - Children of Bodom - 8
    1 - Delain - 6
    2 - Dragonforce - 10
    2 - Epica - 9
    2 - Firewind - 10
    .5 - Fleshgod Apocalypse - 2
    2 - Iced Earth - 10
    2 - Insomnium - 7
    .5 - Lacuna Coil - 3
    .5 - Moonspell - 4
    1 - My Dying Bride - 5
    2 - Sodom - 7
    2 - Thryfing- 7
    2 - Turisas - 10
    2 - Visions of Atlantis - 8

24.5/36
    115/180
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:06 am

I'm not going next year, but enjoy playing this game anyway (with my own twist). :P
    Ancient Rites - not familiar
    At the Gates - like (seen 2x)
    Carach Angren - like a lot
    Children of Bodom - meh (seen 1x)
    Delain - like (seen 1x)
    Dragonforce - not familiar
    Epica - like (seen 2-3x)
    Firewind - not familiar
    Fleshgod Apocalypse - not familiar
    Holy Moses - not familiar
    Iced Earth - like a tad (seen 1x)
    Insomnium - not familiar
    Lacuna Coil - not familiar save a few songs
    Moonspell - like (seen 1x)
    My Dying Bride - like (seen 1x)
    Rotting Christ - not familiar save a few songs
    Sodom - meh (seen 1x)
    Thryfing- like a lot
    Turisas - like a lot (seen 3-4x)
    Visions of Atlantis - not familiar
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:02 pm

1 Ancient Rites
    2 At The Gates
    1 Carach Angren
    0 Children of Boredom
    1 Delain
    1 Dragonforce
    1 Epica
    2 Firewind
    1 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    0 Holy Moses
    2 Iced Earth
    2 Insomnium
    2 Lacuna Coil
    2 Moonspell
    2 My Dying Bride
    2 Rotting Christ
    2 Sodom
    2 Thyrfing
    0 Turisas
    0 Visions Of Atlantis

26/40
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:52 am

Ancient Rites - 0
    At the Gates - 2
    Carach Angren - 2
    Children of Bodom - 0
    Delain - 1 (0 if set list is like last US tour)
    DragonForce - 1
    Epics - 0
    Firewind - 1
    Fleshgod Apocalypse - 2
    Holy Moses - 0
    Iced Earth - 2
    Insomnium - 2
    Lacuna Coil - 0
    Moonspell - 2 (Irreligious set, yay!)
    My Dying Bride - 2
    Rotting Christ - 0
    Sodom - 1
    Thyrfing - 1
    Turisas - 0
    19/40
    MonicaMM
    Crewman

by MonicaMM » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:28 am

5 - Moonspell
    4 - My Dying Bride
    4 - Lacuna Coil
    4 - Insomnium
    3 - Rotting Christ
    3 - Iced Earth
    3 - Turisas
    3 - Children of Bodom
    2 - Thyrfing
    2 - At the Gates
    2 - Firewind
    2 - Carach Angren
    1 - Visions of Atlantis
    1 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    1 - Delain
    1 - Ancient Rites
    1 - Sodom
    1 - Holy Moses
    0 - Epica
    0 - Dragonforce

5 - 2 setter, I don't give a fuck who it conflicts with, everyone else can fuck off (only for 1 band)
    2015, 2016 and 2017 survivor

Wishlist:
    Abbath - Apocalyptica - Arcturus - Behemoth - Borknagar - Edguy - Evergrey - Lacuna Coil - Lindemann <3 - Mayhem - Michael Monroe - Moonspell - Nervosa - Novembers Doom - Sabaton - Samael - Tankard
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:21 pm

I never did this but I need to because it will help me decide wheather to book or not.Old system appears best because it includes the number of sets and how important a band is.So far this year,the bands are better but not great.A great line-up with bands who don't play USA is much better than just a lot of sets.
    2 - Ancient Rites -8
    1 - At The Gates 6
    1 - Carach Angren 7
    2- Children Of Bodom 6
    2- Delain 8
    1 - DragonForce 3
    2- Epica 9
    1 - Firewind 3
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse 7
    1- Holy Moses 3
    1- Iced Earth 5
    1- Insomnium 3
    2 - Lacuna Coil 7
    2 - Moonspell 10
    2 - My Dying Bride 9
    1- Rotting Christ 3
    1- Sodom 3
    2- Thyrfing 7
    2- Turisas 8
    1 - Visions Of Atlantis 5
    Totals Sets 30/40 Power Index 115 /200 At the present no band I really wouldn't mind seeing but not enough top level bands for me.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:08 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:Old system appears best because it includes the number of sets and how important a band is.

You have a lot of '2's, and you can't know for sure you'll see them all twice... actually chances are you'll miss many of these shows. That's why I wrote a more 'relative' system, which doesn't depend on having 20, 40 or 200 bands onbroad. It's more or less like rating a band without depending on the other ones. The 'old' system does depend on the other bands in order to be accurate, and it would only make sense after knowing the whole lineup AND the running order :)
    Wishlist:

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:23 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    deathmetalpat wrote:Old system appears best because it includes the number of sets and how important a band is.

You have a lot of '2's, and you can't know for sure you'll see them all twice... actually chances are you'll miss many of these shows. That's why I wrote a more 'relative' system, which doesn't depend on having 20, 40 or 200 bands onbroad. It's more or less like rating a band without depending on the other ones. The 'old' system does depend on the other bands in order to be accurate, and it would only make sense after knowing the whole lineup AND the running order :)
    You make a good and valid point,with me finding all bands acceptable now there will little chance of having long gaps during the day also.2012 and 2013 had a few conflicts for me but 2014 had a couple of 3 hour breaks with no interest in bands playing ,which was made worse by closing of pool stage due to rain on last day.I will rework with your system with the power index on the side to see what I get.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:19 pm

Ancient Rites 0/2
    At the Gates 0/2
    Carach Angren 0/2
    Children of Bodom 2/2
    Delain 1/2
    Dragonforce 2/2
    Epica 2/2
    Firewind 2/2
    Fleshgod Apocalypse 0/2
    Holy Moses 0/2
    Iced Earth 2/2
    Insomnium 1/2
    Lacuna Coil 0/2
    Moonspell 1/2
    My Dying Bride 0/2
    Rotting Christ 0/2
    Sodom 1/2
    Thyrfing 2/2
    Turisas 2/2
    Visions of Atlantis 2/2

20/40 Damn thats a lot of shows I want to go to so far!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:02 am

5 - Insomnium
    4 – Delain
    4 - Iced Earth
    4 - At the Gates
    3 - Firewind
    3 - Epica
    3 - Children of Bodom
    3 - Dragonforce
    3 - Visions of Atlantis
    2 - Thyrfing
    2 - Lacuna Coil
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    2 - Turisas
    2 - My Dying Bride
    2 - Moonspell
    2 - Rotting Christ
    2 - Sodom
    1 - Carach Angren
    1 - Ancient Rites
    1 - Holy Moses
    metal4ever
    mikijonas
    Crewman

by mikijonas » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:52 am

This is my brother on the previous post...

4 – Delain
    4 - At the Gates
    4 - Firewind
    4 - Epica
    4 - Dragonforce
    4 - Visions of Atlantis
    3 - Insomnium
    3 - Children of Bodom
    3 - Iced Earth
    3 - Holy Moses
    2 - Sodom
    3 - Thyrfing
    2 - Lacuna Coil
    2 - Turisas
    2 - My Dying Bride
    2 - Moonspell
    2 - Rotting Christ
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    1 - Carach Angren
    1 - Ancient Rites

Make love, not war... and while you are at it, listen to metal!

2012 - Survivor (Don´t remember)
    2015 - 9561
    2016 - 6500
    2017 - 9561
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:16 am

I see how the game is played. Looks fun...

0 – Delain
    2 - At the Gates
    1 - Firewind
    1 - Epica
    0 - Dragonforce
    1 - Visions of Atlantis
    1 - Insomnium
    0 - Children of Bodom
    5 - Iced Earth
    0 - Holy Moses
    3 - Sodom
    3 - Thyrfing
    3 - Lacuna Coil
    1 - Turisas
    3 - My Dying Bride
    4 - Moonspell
    3 - Rotting Christ
    0 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    0 - Carach Angren
    3 - Ancient Rites

Survivor 2016 and 2017
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:55 am

I enjoy seeing everyone's tastes & various ranking systems. I decided I'm gonna stick with my new ranking system (from several posts back) going forward when "sizing up" any festival line-up. My results for 70K 2016 are written out longhand below: :P

Biggest draws on a festival line-up for me are bands I "like a lot" who I have not seen before. The 70K 2016 line-up has 2 of those bands: Thryfing & Carach Angren. It has been a while since I've listened to either one, but when I bought a cd from each of them a few years back, I liked them very much - especially CA. My "uber" category is the high end of this "like a lot" category, i.e. "metal bands/artists I'm crazy about" (for example Opeth, Pain of Salvation, Dimmu Borgir, Agalloch, Anneke, Rammstein, Tyr, The Ocean, Enslaved, Kvelertak, Behemoth, Satyricon, Goatwhore, Negura Bunget, Enslaved, Haken, Dir en Grey, Eluveitie, Ensiferum, Immortal, among others); none of that "uber" category on this 2016 line-up yet. I have seen all these bands though, in some cases many times, so those mentioned technically fall in the next category.

Next biggest draws on a festival line-up are bands I "like a lot" who I have seen before - this line-up has one for me: Turisas. I know a lot of people have bashed them in recent times, but I absolutely loved the gigs I attended, love the music, and to boot - still love watching the DVD I own "A Finnish Summer with Turisas."

Next group of bands are bands I like (enjoy but not gaga over them) that I've not seen before, and next those I've seen before. This line-up has six of the latter: At the Gates, Delain, Epica, Iced Earth, Moonspell & My Dying Bride. In sum, like them all to some extent, but have seen them already, and don't really need to see them again.

Next group are those that I am familiar with and have seen, but have little to no interest in: Children of Bodom & Sodom in this case.

Final group are the unknowns to me who I either don't know at all or only a song or two - I've got a wopping 9 of those on this 2016 line-up: Ancient Rites, Dragonforce, Firewind, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Holy Moses, Insomnium, Lacuna Coil, Rotting Christ, & Visions of Atlantis. Some of these "wild-cards" could end up being big faves of mine, who knows. Actually I've been meaning to check out a few of them for a while - especially Insomnium.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    BringTheShred
    Oiler

by BringTheShred » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:04 pm

Being the first time i'm seeing this game, it took me a solid few minutes to figure out what in the hell was going on :lol:

Lets see

4 - At the Gates
    4 - Turisas
    4 - Insomnium
    4 - Children of Bodom
    3 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    3 - Ancient Rites
    3 - Iced Earth
    2 - My Dying Bride
    2 - Rotting Christ
    2 - Carach Angren
    2 - Lacuna Coil
    2 - Firewind
    2 - Holy Moses
    1 - Sodom
    1 - Moonspell
    1 - Epica
    1 - Visions of Atlantis
    1 - Thyrfing
    1 – Delain
    0 - Dragonforce

as of the first 20

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:53 pm

1 Ancient Rites
    2 At The Gates
    1 Carach Angren
    0 Children of Boredom
    1 Delain
    1 Dragonforce
    1 Epica
    2 Firewind
    1 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    0 Holy Moses
    2 Iced Earth
    2 Insomnium
    2 Lacuna Coil
    2 Moonspell
    2 My Dying Bride
    2 Rotting Christ
    2 Sodom
    2 Thyrfing
    0 Turisas
    0 Tyr
    0 Visions Of Atlantis

26/42
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:15 pm

0- Ancient Rites 0/2
    0- At the Gates 0/2
    0- Carach Angren 0/2
    4- Children of Bodom 2/2
    2-Delain 1/2
    4- Dragonforce 2/2
    4- Epica 2/2
    4-Firewind 2/2
    0- Fleshgod Apocalypse 0/2
    0-Holy Moses 0/2
    4- Iced Earth 2/2
    2- Insomnium 1/2
    0- Lacuna Coil 0/2
    1-Moonspell 1/2
    0- My Dying Bride 0/2
    0- Rotting Christ 0/2
    1- Sodom 1/2
    3- Thyrfing 2/2
    4- Turisas 2/2
    4-TYR 2/2
    3- Visions of Atlantis 2/2

22/42 Damn thats a lot of shows I want to go to so far!

Also haven't picked a 5 band yet, its tough because I am loving this lineup so far and there are a bunch of candidates! Lets see what happens...

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:23 pm

My 5 comes after next announcement :P

1 Ancient Rites
    4 At the Gates
    2 Carach Angren
    2 Children of Bodom
    3 Delain
    3 Dragonforce
    2 Epica
    3 Firewind
    1 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    1 Holy Moses
    4 Iced Earth
    4 Insomnium
    0 Lacuna Coil
    4 Moonspell
    1 My Dying Bride
    1 Rotting Christ
    1 Sodom
    3 Thyrfing
    3 Turisas
    3 Tyr
    1 Visions of Atlantis

47/105

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:25 pm

1 Ancient Rites 6 (May check them out - really liking Laguz)
    0 At The Gates 0 (They don't interest me at all but I could still check them out)
    0 Carach Angren 2 (Need to research)
    1 Children of Bodom 6 (If they played a lot of early material, they would be a 10/10)
    2 Delain 10 (only other time I've seen them was 70k 2013. Absolute 10/10)
    2 Dragonforce 8 (Always love seeing them live although not a huge fan of the last album)
    2 Epica 10 (WOOHOO!)
    2 Firewind 8 (Saw them way back in 2004 in Greece. Cannot wait to see them again!)
    0 Fleshgod Apocalypse 0 (Not interested)
    1 Holy Moses 6 (will check out a set time permitting)
    2 Iced Earth 8 (Seen them 4 times now and cannot wait to see them again)
    1 Insomnium 6 (will check out a set time permitting)
    2 Lacuna Coil 10 (Love them to bits. Would love them even more if they played all early material)
    1 Moonspell 5 (Not a huge fan, but will check them out)
    2 My Dying Bride 7 (A good repeat)
    1 Rotting Christ 4 (Not my thing, but would catch a set if time permits)
    0 Sodom 2 (Not interested)
    1 Thryfing 5 (Need to research these guys)
    2 Turisas 8 (Had a ball watching them in 2013. Definite 2 setter)
    2 Tyr 10 (A favourite that will never tour Australia. Easy 10!)
    2 Visions of Atlantis 9 (Not a fave of the genre of mine, but a definite 2 setter nevertheless)

28/42 and 132/210
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:39 pm

0 - Ancient Rites - 0
    2 - At The Gates - 9
    0 - Carach Angren - 2
    0 - Children Of Bodom - 0
    0 - Delain - 0
    2 - DragonForce - 7
    0 - Epica - 0
    2 - Firewind - 8
    0 - Fleshgod Apocalypse - 0
    0 - Holy Moses - 0
    0 - Iced Earth - 3
    1 - Insomnium - 6
    0 - Lacuna Coil - 0
    0 - Moonspell - 0
    2 - My Dying Bride - 8
    0 - Rotting Christ - 0
    2 - Sodom - 9
    1 - Thyrfing - 7
    0 - Turisas - 0
    0 - Tyr - 2
    0 - Visions Of Atlantis - 0

12/42 & 61/210
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:40 pm

2 Ancient Rites
    4 At the Gates
    2 Carach Angren
    3 Children of Bodom
    4 Delain
    1 Dragonforce
    2 Epica
    2 Firewind
    2 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    1 Holy Moses
    2 Iced Earth
    5 Insomnium
    3 Lacuna Coil
    3 Moonspell
    1 My Dying Bride
    4 Rotting Christ
    2 Sodom
    3 Thyrfing
    3 Turisas
    0 Tyr
    0 Visions of Atlantis

50/84 (changed my totals to reflect 4 pts. max per band since there can only be one "5", awarding a ranking of 5 acts as a bonus point)

70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:57 pm

Ancient Rites - 1
    At The Gates - 1
    Children of Bodom - 0
    Carach Angren - 1
    Delain - 0
    Dragonforce - 0
    Epica - 2
    Firewind - 1
    Fleshgod Apocalypse - 1
    Holy Moses - 0
    Iced Earth - 2
    Insomnium - 2
    Lacuna Coil - 0
    Moonspell - 2
    My Dying Bride - 1
    Rotting Christ - 2
    Sodom - 1
    Thyrfing - 1
    Turisas - 0
    Tyr - 1
    Visions of Atlantis - 1

20/42
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:16 pm

? - Ancient Rites - Need to listen to more from them to decide if I'll watch a set
    0 - At The Gates - I'll stop by when they play Kingdom Gone
    1 - Carach Angren - Really good live but still need to listen to them more
    2 - Children of Bodom - missed the last 3 chances to see them
    1 - Delain
    1 - Dragonforce
    0 - Epica
    1 - Firewind
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    0 - Iced Earth - snoozefest
    1 - Insomnium
    1 - Lacuna Coil - didn't like them but they grew on me a lot, will definitely watch at least 1 set
    1 - Moonspell - Extinct!
    0 - My Dying Bride
    ? - Rotting Christ - Haven't listened to them before, need to check them out
    1 - Sodom - Bucket list band, 1 set guaranteed
    2 - Thyrfing - :mrgreen:
    2 - Turisas - Love their albums and their live shows
    2 - Tyr
    0 - Visions of Atlantis

18/42
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240

2020 Wishlist: Arafel-/-Arcturus-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-Equilibrium-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Glittertind-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Vintersorg-/-Waylander
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:17 pm

Ancient Rites - 0
    At the Gates - 0
    Carach Angren - 0
    Children of Bodom - 0
    Delain - 2
    Dragonforce - 0
    Epica - 2
    Firewind - 0
    Fleshgod Apocalypse - 1
    Holy Moses - 0
    Iced Earth - 0
    Insomnium - 0
    Lacuna Coil - 1
    Moonspell - 1
    My Dying Bride - 2
    Rotting Christ - 1
    Sodom - 0
    Thyrfing - 1
    Turisas - 0
    Týr - 0
    Visions of Atlantis - 2

13/42
    Wishlist:
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:21 pm

0 - Ancient Rites - I decided I will watch a few songs if it doesn't interfere with any favorites
    0 - At The Gates - I'll stop by when they play Kingdom Gone
    1 - Carach Angren - Really good live but still need to listen to them more
    2 - Children of Bodom - missed the last 3 chances to see them
    1 - Delain
    1 - Dragonforce
    0 - Epica
    1 - Firewind
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    0 - Iced Earth - snoozefest
    0 - Holy Moses
    1 - Insomnium
    1 - Lacuna Coil - didn't like them but they grew on me a lot, will definitely watch at least 1 set
    1 - Moonspell - Extinct!
    0 - My Dying Bride
    ? - Rotting Christ - Haven't listened to them before, need to check them out
    1 - Sodom - Bucket list band, 1 set guaranteed
    2 - Thyrfing - :mrgreen:
    2 - Turisas - Love their albums and their live shows
    2 - Tyr
    0 - Visions of Atlantis

18/42
    Last edited by Jotunheimr on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240

2020 Wishlist: Arafel-/-Arcturus-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-Equilibrium-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Glittertind-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Vintersorg-/-Waylander
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:32 am

5 - Delain - Seen them 4 times in the last 12 months so that might be downgraded to a 4 if the right band gets announced
    4 - Epica
    4 - Iced Earth
    4 - Insomnium
    3 - Children of Bodom
    3 - Dragonforce
    3 - Firewind
    3 - Turisas
    3 - Tyr
    3 - Visions of Atlantis
    2 - Carach Angren
    2 - Lacuna Coil
    2 - Rotting Christ
    2 - Thyrfing
    1 - At The Gates
    1 - Holy Moses
    1 - Moonspell
    1 - My Dying Bride
    0 - Ancient Rites
    0 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    0 - Sodom

Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:39 am

5 - Insomnium
    4 - Children of Bodom
    4 - Dragonforce
    3 - Epica
    3 - Lacuna Coil
    3 - Delain
    3 - Moonspell
    2 - Tyr
    2 - Rotting Christ
    2 - Visions of Atlantis
    2 - Carach Angren
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    2 - Iced Earth
    2 - Firewind
    2 - Turisas
    1 - Hammerfall
    1 - My Dying Bride
    1 - Thyrfing
    1 - Ancient Rites
    0 - Sodom
    0 - Holy Moses
    0 - At the Gates

[/quote][/quote]
    Wishlist:

Post Reply 447 posts