2 Iced Earth
    3 Lacuna Coil
    4 Moonspell
    1 My Dying Bride
    2 Thyrfing
    3 Turisas
    0 Visions of Atlantis

35/80

5 - 2 setter, I don't give a fuck who it conflicts with, 2 sets, everyone else can fuck off.
    4 - 2 setter, no matter what (unless conflicts with other 4's happen) - similar to '2'
    3 - 1 set for sure, second one more than likely but depends on overlappings - similar to '1/2'
    2 - 1 set for sure, second one if nothing else interesting is happening - similar to '1'
    1 - 1 set only if nothing else interesting is happening - similar to '0/1'
    0 - 0 sets, not interested at all - similar to '0' (but might pass by to see how they play)
    Last edited by Hoppy McGee on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

Re: Rank Bank 2016

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Gonna take Bodom's system for this..

1 - Ancient Rites
    3 - At The Gates
    2 - Carach Angren
    2 - Children Of Bodom
    3 - Delain
    0 - DragonForce
    3 - Epica
    0 - Firewind
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    0 - Iced Earth
    4 - Lacuna Coil
    4 - Moonspell
    5 - My Dying Bride
    4 - Thyrfing
    1 - Turisas

5 - 2 setter, I don't give a fuck who it conflicts with, 2 sets, everyone else can fuck off.
    4 - 2 setter, no matter what (unless conflicts with other 4's happen) - similar to '2'
    3 - 1 set for sure, second one more than likely but depends on overlappings - similar to '1/2'
    2 - 1 set for sure, second one if nothing else interesting is happening - similar to '1'
    0 - 0 sets, not interested at all - similar to '0' (but might pass by to see how they play)

The only thing that would make me not see My Dying Bride twice is if by some chance Anneke Van Giersbergen is on the ship and playing at the exact same time, I could never see anyone over Anneke.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:11 pm

klons wrote:Upgrading to the "Razor'd Bodom System"

"Welcome...to the pleasure and pain of...the 'Bed of...Razors!'"
    /out-of-breath Alexi Laiho :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    manooel
    Crewman

by manooel » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:45 pm

Upgrading to the "Razor'd Bodom System" as well:

0 - Ancient Rites
    0 - At The Gates
    0 - Carach Angren
    3- Children Of Bodom
    4 - Delain
    4 - Dragonforce
    4 - Epica
    4 - Firewind
    0 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    4 - Iced Earth
    4 - Lacuna Coil
    3 - Moonspell
    1 - My Dying Bride
    2- Thyrfing
    3 - Turisas
    3 - Visions Of Atlantis

39/80

5 - 2 setter, I don't give a fuck who it conflicts with, everyone else can fuck off (only for 1 band)

We'll have to wait to the end and see who gets the 5 rank !

This year I had 3 band with 5, Therion, Grave Digger and Blind Guardian. Let's hope for more than 1 next year.

:shred:
    70k 2015 - Cabin #6668
    70k 2016 - Cabin #6111
    70k 2017 - Cabin #6513
    70k 2018 - Cabin #6521
    70k 2019 - Cabin #6659
    70k 2020 - Cabin #9523
    70k 2023 - Cabin #8671
    70k 2024 - Cabin #7535
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Pellaz wrote:
    klons wrote:Upgrading to the "Razor'd Bodom System"

"Welcome...to the pleasure and pain of...the 'Bed of...Razors!'"
    /out-of-breath Alexi Laiho :lol:

You beat me to it. Well done. :lol:
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:27 pm

Ancient Rites - 0
    At the Gates - 0
    Carach Angren - 0
    Children of Bodom - 0
    Delain - 2
    Dragonforce - 0
    Epica - 2
    Firewind - 0
    Fleshgod Apocalypse - 1
    Iced Earth - 0
    Lacuna Coil - 1
    Moonspell - 1
    My Dying Bride - 2
    Thyrfing - 1
    Turisas - 0
    Visions of Atlantis - 2

12/32
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:43 pm

Memnoch wrote:Ancient Rites - 0
    At the Gates - 0
    Carach Angren - 0
    Children of Bodom - 0
    Delain - 2
    Dragonforce - 0
    Epica - 2
    Firewind - 0
    Fleshgod Apocalypse - 1
    Iced Earth - 0
    Lacuna Coil - 1
    Moonspell - 1
    My Dying Bride - 2
    Thyrfing - 1
    Turisas - 0
    Visions of Atlantis - 2

12/32

You're at 37.5% so far. That has to be a record for you. :P
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:53 pm

I think I might be close to having most sets ever and we only have 1/4 of the bands. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:01 pm

1.5 Ancient Rites 7
    0 At The Zzzzz 2
    1.5 Carach Angren 7
    0.5 Children of Bodom 4
    2 Delain 9
    2 Dragonforce 8
    2 Epica 10
    1.5 Firewind 7
    1.5 Fleshgod Apocalypse 7
    1.5 Iced Earth 7
    2 Lacuna Coil 9
    1.5 Moonspell 7
    1 My Dying Bride 6
    1.5 Thyrfing 7
    2 Turisas 9
    2 Visions of Atlantis 8

24/30 and 114/160
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:30 pm

4 - Children of Bodom
    4 - Dragonforce
    3 - Epica
    3 - Lacuna Coil
    3 - Delain
    3 - Moonspell
    2 - Visions of Atlantis
    2 - Carach Angren
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    2 - Iced Earth
    2 - Firewind
    2 - Turisas
    1 - My Dying Bride
    1 - Thyrfing
    1 - Ancient Rites
    0 - At the Gates

5 - 2 setter, I don't give a fuck who it conflicts with, everyone else can fuck off (only for 1 band)
    [/quote]
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:09 am

0 - Ancient Rites - 0
    0.5 - At the Gates - 2
    1 - Carach Angren - 5 - Didn't know them but their current album sounds nice so I'll catch a set.
    1 - Children of Bodom - 6
    2 - Delain - 10 - Seen them 4 times in the last 12 months so 1 set might actually be enough.
    1 - Dragonforce - 6
    2 - Epica - 9
    1 - Firewind - 7
    0 - Fleshgod Apocalypse - 0
    2 - Iced Earth - 8
    1 - Lacuna Coil - 5
    0.5 - Moonspell - 3
    0.5 - My Dying Bride - 3
    1 - Thyrfing - 6
    1 - Turisas - 6 - I loved those guys some years ago but I can't stand their latest release so we'll have to see.
    2 - Visions of Atlantis - 8

16.5 / 32 and 84 / 160
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:30 am

I decided to try Bodom's system.

1 - Ancient Rites
    1 - At The Gates
    2 - Carach Angren
    4 - Children of Bodom
    1 - Delain
    3 - Dragonforce
    0 - Epica
    3 - Firewind
    4 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    0 - Iced Earth
    2 - Lacuna Coil
    3 - Moonspell
    0 - My Dying Bride
    5 - Thyrfing
    4 - Turisas
    0 - Visions of Atlantis

2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:25 am

0 - Ancient Rites
    0.5 - At the Gates
    1 - Carach Angren
    0 - Children of Bodom
    0 - Delain
    0 - Dragonforce
    0 - Epica
    0 - Firewind
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    1 - Iced Earth
    0 - Lacuna Coil
    2 - Moonspell
    0 - My Dying Bride
    0 - Thyrfing
    0 - Turisas
    0 - Visions of Atlantis

5 bands out of 17 to see
    6.5 shows/35

not yet sufficient to book
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:40 am

You forgot to change the 0's for Delain and Epica to 2's. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:00 am

? - Ancient Rites
    0 - At the Gates
    ? - Carach Angren
    0 - Children of Bodom
    1 - Delain
    1 - Dragonforce
    2 - Epica
    ? - Firewind
    0 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    2 - Iced Earth
    2 - Lacuna Coil
    2 - Moonspell
    2 - My Dying Bride
    0 - Thyrfing
    1 - Turisas
    ? - Visions of Atlantis

Pretty well so far, but I think, I don't have enough money.

For me much better than this year.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:06 am

0 - Ancient Rites - 0
    2 - At The Gates - 9
    0 - Carach Angren - 2
    0 - Children Of Bodom - 0
    0 - Delain - 0
    2 - DragonForce - 7
    0 - Epica - 0
    2 - Firewind - 8
    0 - Iced Earth - 3
    0 - Lacuna Coil - 0
    0 - Moonspell - 0
    2 - My Dying Bride - 8
    2 - Sodom - 9
    1 - Thyrfing - 7
    0 - Turisas - 0
    0 - Visions Of Atlantis - 0

11/34 & 53/170
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:11 am

0 - Ancient Rites - Need to listen to more from them to decide if I'll watch a set
    0 - At The Gates - I'll stop by when they play Kingdom Gone
    1 - Carach Angren - Really good live but still need to listen to them more
    2 - Children of Bodom - missed the last 3 chances to see them
    1 - Delain
    1 - Dragonforce
    0 - Epica
    1 - Firewind
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    0 - Iced Earth - snoozefest
    1 - Lacuna Coil - didn't like them but they grew on me a lot, will definitely watch at least 1 set
    1 - Moonspell - Extinct!
    0 - My Dying Bride
    1 - Sodom - Bucket list band, 1 set guaranteed
    2 - Thyrfing - :mrgreen:
    2 - Turisas - Love their albums and their live shows
    0 - Visions of Atlantis

15/34
    2025:

Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:39 pm

1 - Ancient Rites
    1 - At The Gates
    0 - Carach Angren
    1 - Children of Bodom
    1 - Delain
    2 - Dragonforce
    3 - Epica
    1 - Firewind
    5 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    2 - Iced Earth
    0 - Lacuna Coil
    3 - Moonspell
    1 - My Dying Bride
    2 - Sodom
    1 - Thyrfing
    4 - Turisas
    2 - Visions of Atlantis

30/85

2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 pm

1 Ancient Rites 6 (May check them out - really liking Laguz)
    0 At The Gates 0 (They don't interest me at all but I could still check them out)
    0 Carach Angren 2 (Need to research)
    1 Children of Bodom 6 (If they played a lot of early material, they would be a 10/10)
    2 Delain 10 (only other time I've seen them was 70k 2013. Absolute 10/10)
    2 Dragonforce 8 (Always love seeing them live although not a huge fan of the last album)
    2 Epica 10 (WOOHOO!)
    2 Firewind 8 (Saw them way back in 2004 in Greece. Cannot wait to see them again!)
    0 Fleshgod Apocalypse 0 (Not interested)
    2 Iced Earth 8 (Seen them 4 times now and cannot wait to see them again)
    2 Lacuna Coil 10 (Love them to bits. Would love them even more if they played all early material)
    1 Moonspell 5 (Not a huge fan, but will check them out)
    2 My Dying Bride 7 (A good repeat)
    0 Sodom 2 (Not interested)
    1 Thryfing 5 (Need to research these guys)
    2 Turisas 8 (Had a ball watching them in 2013. Definite 2 setter)
    2 Visions of Atlantis 9 (Not a fave of the genre of mine, but a definite 2 setter nevertheless)

23/34 and 106/170
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:41 pm

Upgrading to the "Razor'd Bodom System"

1 Ancient Rites
    4 At the Gates
    2 Carach Angren
    2 Children of Bodom
    3 Delain
    3 Dragonforce
    2 Epica
    3 Firewind
    1 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    4 Iced Earth
    0 Lacuna Coil
    4 Moonspell
    1 My Dying Bride
    1 Sodom
    3 Thyrfing
    3 Turisas
    1 Visions of Atlantis

38/85

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:04 pm

1 Ancient Rites
    2 At The Gates
    1 Carach Angren
    0 Children of Boredom
    1 Delain
    1 Dragonforce
    1 Epica
    2 Firewind
    1 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    2 Iced Earth
    2 Lacuna Coil
    2 Moonspell
    2 My Dying Bride
    2 Sodom
    2 Thyrfing
    0 Turisas
    0 Visions Of Atlantis

22/34
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:21 pm

0 At The Gates 0 (They don't interest me at all but I could still check them out)
    1 Children of Bodom 6 (If they played a lot of early material, they would be a 10/10)
    2 Dragonforce 8 (Always love seeing them live although not a huge fan of the last album)
    2 Epica 10 (WOOHOO!)
    2 Firewind 8 (Saw them way back in 2004 in Greece. Cannot wait to see them again!)
    2 Lacuna Coil 10 (Love them to bits. Would love them even more if they played all early material)
    1 Rotting Christ 4 (Not my thing, but would catch a set if time permits)
    2 Visions of Atlantis 9 (Not a fave of the genre of mine, but a definite 2 setter nevertheless)

24/36 and 110/180
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Ancient Rites - 1
    At the Gates - 2
    Children of Bodom - 1
    Delain - 0
    Dragonforce - 1
    Epica - 0
    Firewind - 0
    Fleshgod Apocalypse - 1
    Iced Earth - 2
    Lacuna Coil - 1
    Moonspell - 1
    My Dying Bride - 2
    Rotting Christ - 2
    Sodom - 2
    Thyrfing - 2
    Turisas - 2
    Visions of Atlantis - 0

21/34
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:59 pm

0 - Ancient Rites - 0
    2 - At The Gates - 9
    0 - Carach Angren - 2
    0 - Delain - 0
    2 - DragonForce - 7
    0 - Epica - 0
    2 - Firewind - 8
    0 - Iced Earth - 3
    0 - Lacuna Coil - 0
    0 - Moonspell - 0
    2 - My Dying Bride - 8
    0 - Rotting Christ - 0
    2 - Sodom - 9
    1 - Thyrfing - 7
    0 - Turisas - 0

11/36 & 53/180
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:24 pm

1 Ancient Rites
    2 At The Gates
    1 Carach Angren
    0 Children of Boredom
    1 Delain
    1 Dragonforce
    1 Epica
    2 Firewind
    1 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    2 Iced Earth
    2 Lacuna Coil
    2 Moonspell
    2 My Dying Bride
    2 Rotting Christ
    2 Sodom
    2 Thyrfing
    0 Turisas
    0 Visions Of Atlantis

24/36

Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:52 pm

1 - Ancient Rites
    3 - At The Gates
    2 - Carach Angren
    2 - Children Of Bodom
    3 - Delain
    0 - DragonForce
    3 - Epica
    0 - Firewind
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    0 - Iced Earth
    4 - Lacuna Coil
    4 - Moonspell
    5 - My Dying Bride
    3 - Rotting Christ
    0 - Sodom
    4 - Thyrfing
    1 - Turisas
    1 - Visions Of Atlantis

70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:07 pm

? - Ancient Rites - Need to listen to more from them to decide if I'll watch a set
    1 - Delain
    1 - Dragonforce
    0 - Epica
    1 - Firewind
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    1 - Lacuna Coil - didn't like them but they grew on me a lot, will definitely watch at least 1 set
    1 - Moonspell - Extinct!
    0 - My Dying Bride
    ? - Rotting Christ - Haven't listened to them before, need to check them out
    0 - Visions of Atlantis

15/34
    2025:

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:23 pm

1 Ancient Rites
    2 At The Gates
    1 Carach Angren
    0 Children of Boredom
    1 Delain
    1 Dragonforce
    1 Epica
    2 Firewind
    1 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    0 Holy Moses
    2 Iced Earth
    2 Lacuna Coil
    2 Moonspell
    2 My Dying Bride
    2 Rotting Christ
    2 Sodom
    2 Thyrfing
    0 Turisas
    0 Visions Of Atlantis

24/38

Noelolz
    Petty Officer

by Noelolz » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:17 pm

1 Ancient Rites 1
    4 At The Gates 2
    3 Carach Angren 1
    0 Children of Bodom 0
    0 Delain 0
    4 Dragonforce 2
    0 Epica 0
    3 Firewind 1
    3 Fleshgod Apocalypse 1
    3 Holy Moses 1
    3 Iced Earth 1
    0 Lacuna Coil 0
    4 Moonspell 2
    3 My Dying Bride 1
    4 Rotting Christ 1
    1 Sodom 1
    2 Thyrfing 1
    0 Turisas 0
    0 Visions Of Atlantis 0

38 - 16
    Bring on #7! Booked Cabin 2313!
    70k 2011, 2012, BTH, 2013, 2014, 2015 Survivor
    Wishlist: Haken*Edguy*SymphonyX*Moonspell*Devin Townsend*Masterplan*Gojira*Avantasia*Ayreon*Starkill*Arsis*Leprous*Anaal Nathrakh*Enslaved*Rhapsody of Fire
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:07 pm

0 - Ancient Rites - 0
    2 - At The Gates - 9
    0 - Carach Angren - 2
    0 - Delain - 0
    2 - DragonForce - 7
    0 - Epica - 0
    2 - Firewind - 8
    0 - Holy Moses - 0
    0 - Iced Earth - 3
    0 - Lacuna Coil - 0
    0 - Moonspell - 0
    2 - My Dying Bride - 8
    0 - Rotting Christ - 0
    2 - Sodom - 9
    1 - Thyrfing - 7
    0 - Turisas - 0

11/38 & 53/190

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:05 am

? - Ancient Rites - Need to listen to more from them to decide if I'll watch a set
    1 - Delain
    1 - Dragonforce
    0 - Epica
    1 - Firewind
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    1 - Insomnium
    1 - Moonspell - Extinct!
    0 - My Dying Bride
    ? - Rotting Christ - Haven't listened to them before, need to check them out
    0 - Visions of Atlantis

16/40
    2025:

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:40 am

2 Epica 10 (WOOHOO!)
    1 Holy Moses 6 (will check out a set time permitting)
    1 Insomnium 6 (will check out a set time permitting)
    1 Rotting Christ 4 (Not my thing, but would catch a set if time permits)

26/40 and 122/200
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:54 am

0 - Ancient Rites - 0
    0.5 - At the Gates - 2
    1 - Carach Angren - 5 - Didn't know them but their current album sounds nice so I'll catch a set.
    1 - Children of Bodom - 6
    2 - Delain - 10 - Seen them 4 times in the last 12 months so 1 set might actually be enough.
    1 - Dragonforce - 6
    2 - Epica - 9
    1 - Firewind - 7
    0,5 - Holy Moses - 3
    2 - Iced Earth - 8
    2 - Insomnium - 8
    1 - Lacuna Coil - 5
    0.5 - Moonspell - 3
    0.5 - My Dying Bride - 3
    1 - Rotting Christ - 5 - Never listened to those guys, first songs sound fun so I'll check a set
    0 - Sodom - 2
    1 - Thyrfing - 6
    1 - Turisas - 6 - I loved those guys some years ago but I can't stand their latest release so we'll have to see.
    2 - Visions of Atlantis - 8

20 / 40 and 102 / 200
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:08 am

1 Ancient Rites
    4 At the Gates
    1 Carach Angren
    3 Children of Bodom
    4 Delain
    1 Dragonforce
    2 Epica
    2 Firewind
    2 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    2 Holy Moses
    2 Iced Earth
    5 Insomnium
    3 Lacuna Coil
    4 Moonspell
    1 My Dying Bride
    3 Rotting Christ
    2 Sodom
    2 Thyrfing
    3 Turisas
    0 Visions of Atlantis

47/100

70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:16 am

0 - Ancient Rites - 0
    2 - At The Gates - 9
    0 - Carach Angren - 2
    0 - Delain - 0
    2 - DragonForce - 7
    0 - Epica - 0
    2 - Firewind - 8
    0 - Holy Moses - 0
    0 - Iced Earth - 3
    1 - Insomnium - 6
    0 - Lacuna Coil - 0
    0 - Moonspell - 0
    2 - My Dying Bride - 8
    0 - Rotting Christ - 0
    2 - Sodom - 9
    1 - Thyrfing - 7
    0 - Turisas - 0

12/40 & 59/200

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:38 am

5 - Insomnium
    4 - Children of Bodom
    4 - Dragonforce
    3 - Epica
    3 - Lacuna Coil
    3 - Delain
    3 - Moonspell
    2 - Tyr
    2 - Rotting Christ
    2 - Visions of Atlantis
    2 - Carach Angren
    2 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
    2 - Iced Earth
    2 - Firewind
    2 - Turisas
    1 - Hammerfall
    1 - My Dying Bride
    1 - Thyrfing
    1 - Ancient Rites
    0 - Sodom
    0 - Holy Moses
    0 - At the Gates

[/quote][/quote]
    Last edited by bodomdragon on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:46 am

Upgrading to the "Razor'd Bodom System"

1 Ancient Rites
    4 At the Gates
    2 Carach Angren
    2 Children of Bodom
    3 Delain
    3 Dragonforce
    2 Epica
    3 Firewind
    1 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    1 Holy Moses
    4 Iced Earth
    4 Insomnium
    0 Lacuna Coil
    4 Moonspell
    1 My Dying Bride
    1 Rotting Christ
    1 Sodom
    3 Thyrfing
    3 Turisas
    1 Visions of Atlantis

44/100

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:33 am

Ancient Rites - 1
    At The Gates - 1
    Children of Bodom - 0
    Carach Angren - 1
    Delain - 0
    Dragonforce - 0
    Epica - 2
    Firewind - 1
    Fleshgod Apocalypse - 1
    Holy Moses - 0
    Iced Earth - 2
    Insomnium - 2
    Lacuna Coil - 0
    Moonspell - 2
    My Dying Bride - 1
    Rotting Christ - 2
    Sodom - 1
    Thyrfing - 1
    Turisas - 0
    Visions of Atlantis - 1

19/40
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:37 am

Ancient Rites - 1
    At the Gates - 2
    Children of Bodom - 1
    Delain - 0
    Dragonforce - 1
    Epica - 0
    Firewind - 0
    Fleshgod Apocalypse - 1
    Holy Moses - 1
    Iced Earth - 2
    Insomnium - 2
    Lacuna Coil - 1
    Moonspell - 1
    My Dying Bride - 2
    Rotting Christ - 2
    Sodom - 2
    Thyrfing - 2
    Turisas - 2
    Visions of Atlantis - 0

24/38
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:16 am

Ancient Rites - 1
    At the Gates - 5
    Children of Bodom - 0
    Delain - 0
    Dragonforce - 0
    Epica - 0
    Firewind - 0
    Fleshgod Apocalypse - 1
    Holy Moses - 1
    Iced Earth - 0
    Insomnium - 0
    Lacuna Coil - 0
    Moonspell - 1
    My Dying Bride - 0
    Rotting Christ - 1
    Sodom - 10/10
    Thyrfing - 2
    Turisas - 1
    Visions of Atlantis - 0
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
Post Reply 446 posts