Post Reply 201 posts
How fast will 2016 sell out?
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

Re: How fast will 2016 sell out?

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:10 pm

General Zod wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:While your point is perfectly valid and understandable, trust me, it stops being strange after a while. This is how UMC works, and this is far from the worst we've had. It's quite lame and not very professional, but one gets used to it, and we know that in the end the lineup and the experience are totally worth it :D

Understood. Thanks for the reply.

slayergeek wrote:This will be my third year going and I've learned to just book it and trust Andy. It's hard at first, but so far he has always delivered. Also, this years bands announcements so far have been very good. More good bands will be coming for sure.

I suspect that's exactly what I'll do. And I agree, it's a fairly strong lineup thus far.

Also note that you can book it now to guarantee a stateroom of your choice, and if you have second thoughts or if Andy starts booking crappy mallcore screamo bands, you can always cancel before October 1st (I think) and pay only $100/pp cancel fee...which is peanuts compared to the whole fare.
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:21 pm

So you think we're getting more bands before October? :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:23 am

UMC is very helpful with booking matters ,if you book a slightly higher priced quad and really want the cheapest one ,tell them when you book.If one becomes available ,they call you and put you in the cheaper cabin.They are always trying to fill quads ,it puts 4 beer drinking merch buying people on the ship.

I emailed about doing this and they said it was $300 pp to downgrade a cabin. This was for a double, not a quad, but I can't imagine the rules are different depending on cabin type?
    Alestorm/Amon-Amarth/Arch-Enemy/Amorphis/Arkona/Blind-Guardian/Cancer-Bats/Cattle-Decapitation/Dimmu-Borgir/Dragonforce/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Equilibriumor/Fear-Factory/Finntroll/Gormathon/Hypocrisy/In-Extremo/Insomnium/Iron-Reagan/Korpiklaani/Kreator/Manowar/Mayan/Melechesh/Nashville-Pussy/Ne-Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Nightwish/Powerwolf/Rotting-Christ/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Soulfly/Stam1na/Suicidal-Tendencies/Tau-Cross/Triptykon/Turmion-Katilot/Wintersun
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:09 pm

liser wrote:UMC is very helpful with booking matters ,if you book a slightly higher priced quad and really want the cheapest one ,tell them when you book.If one becomes available ,they call you and put you in the cheaper cabin.They are always trying to fill quads ,it puts 4 beer drinking merch buying people on the ship.

I emailed about doing this and they said it was $300 pp to downgrade a cabin. This was for a double, not a quad, but I can't imagine the rules are different depending on cabin type?

I was referring to quads and you would have to tell them when you book.I sure they are not going to play musical cabins with doubles,especially this year because of currency issues.They also move around single cruisers more,just to open up cabins.In 2013 they called me and asked if I wanted to change from a Superior Double to an Interior Quad Single,it was going from $1500 to $666 but I didn't want to be in a riot room lol.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    BringTheShred
    Oiler

by BringTheShred » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:28 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:
    liser wrote:UMC is very helpful with booking matters ,if you book a slightly higher priced quad and really want the cheapest one ,tell them when you book.If one becomes available ,they call you and put you in the cheaper cabin.They are always trying to fill quads ,it puts 4 beer drinking merch buying people on the ship.

I was referring to quads and you would have to tell them when you book.I sure they are not going to play musical cabins with doubles,especially this year because of currency issues.They also move around single cruisers more,just to open up cabins.In 2013 they called me and asked if I wanted to change from a Superior Double to an Interior Quad Single,it was going from $1500 to $666 but I didn't want to be in a riot room lol.

So (and I think i might be reading this incorrectly) if i book in a more expensive quad and the option to downgrade to a cheaper one presents itself/opens up, it's going to run me an additional 300 bucks to do so? Basically making it completely moot unless the difference would be measurable.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:12 pm

BringTheShred wrote:

So (and I think i might be reading this incorrectly) if i book in a more expensive quad and the option to downgrade to a cheaper one presents itself/opens up, it's going to run me an additional 300 bucks to do so? Basically making it completely moot unless the difference would be measurable.
    I am assuming you mean a single ticket in a quad and yes it would cost $300 to change ,not worth it.Only thing that makes sense if a private quad does this ,meaning $75 a person,and they could keep any discount they got in the beginning I believe.Don't really know how this would work but if you paid full price for a quad or a really expensive cabin and had to switch out the $300 would be cheaper than everyone canceling their cabin and paying $400.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Junior suite triple/quad gone. Ocean View H gone.

Type / Double / Triple / Quad / Quin/ SEX / Sept / Oct /
    Interior N / 73 /
    Interior M / 128 /
    Interior L / 141 /
    Interior K / 3 / 1 / 177
    Promenade PR / 166 /
    Family Interior FI / / / / / / 2 /
    Promenade Family FP / / / / / / 4 /
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Ocean View I / 66 / / /
    Ocean View H / 42 / / /
    Ocean View G / / / 100 /
    Large Ocean View F / 14 / 2 / /
    Family Ocean View FO / / / / / 10 /
    Deluxe Balcony E3 / 185 /
    Deluxe Balcony E2 / 52 /
    Deluxe Balcony E1 / / 83 / 8 /
    Superior Balcony D3 / 191 /
    Superior Balcony D2 / 102 /
    Superior Balcony D1 / / / 89 /
    Junior Suite JS / 56 / / 22 /
    Grand Suite GS / / / 22 /
    Royal Family Suite FS / / / / / / / 4 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Total Cabins: 1751
    Number Sold Out: 875

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 876

With the way the US$ is going I would not be surprised if the more expensive cabins are much slower to move this year.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:50 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Total Cabins: 1751

With the way the US$ is going I would not be surprised if the more expensive cabins are much slower to move this year.

That's okay. I'll happily accept an upgrade to the Owners Suite, UMC.
    In the words of Pip from South Park, "I'll pay fifty dollars for one!" :lol:
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:23 pm

Ocean View H available again (so guessing there are only 1 or two of those left)

Interior N / 73 /
    Interior M / 128 /
    Interior L / 141 /
    Interior K / 3 / 1 / 177
    Promenade PR / 166 /
    Ocean View I / 66 / / /
    Ocean View H / 42 / / /
    Ocean View G / / / 100 /
    Deluxe Balcony E2 / 52 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Number Sold Out: 833

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 918
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:36 am

Has a suite category been gone this early before?
    H are also gone again.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Ocean View H gone

Interior N / 73 /
    Interior M / 128 /
    Interior L / 141 /
    Interior K / 3 / 1 / 177
    Promenade PR / 166 /
    Ocean View I / 66 / / /
    Ocean View H / 42 / / /
    Ocean View G / / / 100 /
    Deluxe Balcony E2 / 52 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Speedy wrote:Has a suite category been gone this early before?

Certainly not for the 2015 cruise!

First suite category that sold out was not until almost Christmas 2014.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:07 am

I guess sales are going well enough, so that Andy decided it is a good moment to go AWOL again, even if it's in the middle of a 'game' started by himself... *sigh*
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:29 am

bodomdragon wrote:I guess sales are going well enough, so that Andy decided it is a good moment to go AWOL again, even if it's in the middle of a 'game' started by himself... *sigh*

Yeah unfortunately for us, things are not moving much slower than for 2015.

2015 the sold out categories represented 50% of the total cabins basically the day public sales opened.

This time around we've reached that amount about 3 weeks after public sales started.

So a little slower, but yeah still strong enough for him to go MIA. Unfortunately :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:16 pm

L is gone, and H is available again.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:27 pm

Interior L gone. Ocean View H back again

Interior N / 73 /
    Interior M / 128 /
    Interior L / 141 /
    Interior K / 3 / 1 / 177
    Promenade PR / 166 /
    Ocean View I / 66 / / /
    Ocean View H / 42 / / /
    Ocean View G / / / 100 /
    Deluxe Balcony E2 / 52 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Number Sold Out: 974

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 777
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:28 am

H gone again.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:11 pm

Ocean View H gone again

Interior N / 73 /
    Interior M / 128 /
    Interior L / 141 /
    Interior K / 3 / 1 / 177
    Promenade PR / 166 /
    Ocean View I / 66 / / /
    Ocean View H / 42 / / /
    Ocean View G / / / 100 /
    Deluxe Balcony E2 / 52 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Number Sold Out: 1016

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 735
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:54 am

Royal Family Suite is gone. Only four cabins, but four expensive ones. IIRC, this category disappeared quite late for this year's cruise.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:34 am

Yeah, Nightwish took these cabins ;)
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:04 am

We're right on schedule; half of the bands announced, half of the cabins sold. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:28 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Yeah, Nightwish took these cabins ;)

Don't toy with me! My mom is a huge Nightwish fan and said she would book in a heartbeat if they were announced.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Hmm...

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Savatage-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas-/-Varg
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:01 am

Memnoch wrote:We're right on schedule; half of the bands announced, half of the cabins sold. :beerwink:

I'm quite sure at the very least 80~85% of the cabins are already sold.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:10 am

Interior L available again. I would imagine the latest 10 announcements should sell a few cabins though.

Interior N / 73 /
    Interior M / 128 /
    Interior L / 141 /
    Interior K / 3 / 1 / 177
    Promenade PR / 166 /
    Ocean View I / 66 / / /
    Ocean View H / 42 / / /
    Ocean View G / / / 100 /
    Deluxe Balcony E2 / 52 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Number Sold Out: 879

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 872
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:47 am

Speedy wrote:Royal Family Suite is gone. Only four cabins, but four expensive ones. IIRC, this category disappeared quite late for this year's cruise.

Checked last year's thread, and FS didn't go until January. JS was not gone in Statsman's last update before the cruise, so the strong US$ does not seem to hurt the expensive cabins.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:15 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:

Don't toy with me! My mom is a huge Nightwish fan and said she would book in a heartbeat if they were announced.

i am already booked, and will probably faint if nightwish is announced....
    2021: SHOW US THE DATES!
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:26 pm

spooky wrote:
    Jotunheimr wrote:

i am already booked, and will probably faint if nightwish is announced....

I think this applies to a large number of us
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:40 pm

Just updating. Junior Suite Quads available again.

Interior N / 73 /
    Interior M / 128 /
    Interior L / 141 /
    Interior K / 3 / 1 / 177
    Promenade PR / 166 /
    Ocean View I / 66 / / /
    Ocean View H / 42 / / /
    Ocean View G / / / 100 /
    Deluxe Balcony E2 / 52 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Number Sold Out: 998

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 753

The last group of announcements doesn't seem to have had a huge impact on bookings.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:29 am

F twins are gone.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:25 pm

Update

Interior N / 73 /
    Interior M / 128 /
    Interior L / 141 /
    Interior K / 3 / 1 / 177
    Promenade PR / 166 /
    Ocean View I / 66 / / /
    Ocean View H / 42 / / /
    Ocean View G / / / 100 /
    Deluxe Balcony E2 / 52 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Number Sold Out: 1012

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 739
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:12 pm

Comparison to this date last year

Interior N / 131 /
    Interior M / 111 /
    Interior L / 83 /
    Interior K / 18 / 1 / 151
    Promenade PR / 166 /
    Family Interior FI / / / / / / 6 /
    Promenade Family FP / / / / / / 6 /
    Ocean View I / 41 / / /
    Ocean View H / 19 / / 58 /
    Ocean View G / 42 / / 42 /
    Large Ocean View F / 20 / 0 / 6 /
    Family Ocean View FO / / / / / 8 /
    Deluxe Balcony E2 / 138 /
    Deluxe Balcony E1 / 97 / 83 / 8 /
    Superior Balcony D3 / 53 /
    Superior Balcony D2 / 173/
    Superior Balcony D1 / 73 / / 89 /
    Junior Suite JS / 26 / / 8 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Total Cabins: 1691
    Number Sold Out: 1074
    Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 617
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Things are unselling. Ocean View I has become available again.

Interior N / 73 /
    Interior M / 128 /
    Interior L / 141 /
    Interior K / 3 / 1 / 177
    Promenade PR / 166 /
    Ocean View I / 66 / / /
    Ocean View H / 42 / / /
    Ocean View G / / / 100 /
    Deluxe Balcony E2 / 52 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Number Sold Out: 946

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 805
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:44 pm

Us Canadians are up shit creek this year. If I hadn't paid for it all up front, I'd be definitely on the fence now. $1150 USD is now $1570 CAD. Hurts for everything from preparty cabs to booze onbroad.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:10 pm

This year Brazil ,Canada ,Norway and Mexico are the biggest movers to the downside in the currency sweepstakes.So even the 25% penalty hit up to December 4th wasn't that bad for people who paid in full early and had to cancel.Quite a few cruisers from these countries ,only USA cruisers are going to book now IMO.Visa problems ,currency problems and the last 20 bands will be total filler means an international cruiser is either in now or not going.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:29 am

deathmetalpat wrote:This year Brazil ,Canada ,Norway and Mexico are the biggest movers to the downside in the currency sweepstakes.So even the 25% penalty hit up to December 4th wasn't that bad for people who paid in full early and had to cancel.Quite a few cruisers from these countries ,only USA cruisers are going to book now IMO.Visa problems ,currency problems and the last 20 bands will be total filler means an international cruiser is either in now or not going.

The Australian Dollar has gone down the toilet heavily too :(

First cruise back in the day, it was better than parity. Now, we are hovering down around $US0.70.

What it means for me is that it has gone from "I can go every year this is epic!!!" to "unless I get some serious work bonuses next year, 2016 will be my last one for a while".

I'm sure most other Aussies are in the same situation. The one saving grace is that it appears that flight costs have dropped a lot (due to reduction in Australians travelling to the USA due to the drop in the Australian dollar).

My flights for the two of us cost under $AU3,000 - previously they have been over $AU2,000 EACH.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:48 pm

If anyone is still on the fence looks like some $666 quads are available again.
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-CARCASS-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed.A.D.-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Firespawn-/-Gatecreeper-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:01 pm

Some Interior K Quads have become available, and Ocean View I as well.

Interior N / 73 /
    Interior M / 128 /
    Interior L / 141 /
    Interior K / 3 / 1 / 177
    Promenade PR / 166 /
    Ocean View I / 66 / / /
    Ocean View H / 42 / / /
    Ocean View G / / / 100 /
    Deluxe Balcony E2 / 52 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Number Sold Out: 773

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 988
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:53 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Some Interior K Quads have become available, and Ocean View I as well.

Number Sold Out: 773

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 988

I know it's overdue for an announcement when I'm logging into the forums to see what our 'stats man' is now saying and I keep refreshing the lineup page looking for a "?"....
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    '20 SOOON! -Saltatio Mortis-Threshold-Apocalypse Orchestra-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Voyager-Solstafir-Lacuna Coil-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-SuidAkarA-Starkill-Caliban-Turisas-Caligulas Horse-Opeth-Ghost Ship Octavius-Leaves Eyes
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:08 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:If anyone is still on the fence looks like some $666 quads are available again.

Aaaaand, they're gone again :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:35 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Hoppy McGee wrote:If anyone is still on the fence looks like some $666 quads are available again.

Aaaaand, they're gone again :lol:

That was quick! :lol:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-CARCASS-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed.A.D.-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Firespawn-/-Gatecreeper-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • Post Reply 201 posts