Post Reply 150 posts
Predictions and hopes for the next 10 bands
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Re: Predictions and hopes for the next 10 bands

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:08 am

ENTRAILS

if I can have one wish list band this would be the one :cheers: :givebeer: :chug: :beerhorns:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:29 pm

So I only got 1 right out of the last 6 :( Editing my list down to 11 in case we get one extra band.

AMARANTHE - heavily rumoured.
    AMON AMARTH - the timing seems so convenient
    ASHES OF ARES - more US bands is a given
    CIRCLE II CIRCLE - new album out, offer to play every year, local
    CRYPTOPSY - ticks a few boxes. Canadian, done the cruise before, US tour starting 12th Feb
    HAVOK - cruiser spoke to them and they are negotiating with UMC. Would fill the thrash void.
    KAMELOT - think they are due to return, and they are from the US,.
    PATHFINDER - told me they were going to try and get on broad
    SONATA ARCTICA - another hot rumour
    THRASH OR DIE - local, and fills the thrash void.
    UNLEASH THE ARCHERS - trying to get on board for years, Andy sited at recent gig.

I reckon of the above we have one headliner (Amon Amarth) two that would get 60 minutes (Kamelot and Sonata) and the rest would get 45 minute sets.
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:13 pm

Amon Amarth
    Doro
    Dying Fetus
    Cannabis Corpse
    Amorphis
    Suffocation
    Testament
    Atheist
    Thrash or Die
    ????
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:48 am

biertroll wrote:Amorphis

I love 'em, and I've sponsored 'em for ProgPower USA in the past, but they were onbroad last year.
    Sorry!
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:42 am

OK, let's play

The Haunted
    Solstice
    Atheist
    Terrorizer
    Mayhem
    Obituary
    Izegrim

other 3 may be small Cripper candidates :mrgreen:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:20 am

10 bands before monday (utopia)

Amaranthe (prediction)
    King diamond (Dream)
    Running wild (Dream)
    Sacrifice (Dream)
    Savn or Midnattsol (Hope)
    Immolation (Hope)
    Terrorizer (Hope)
    Solstice or /Thrash or die (Hope)
    Necrodeath (Hope)
    Nocturnus AD (Hope)
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:43 am

DragonLordJones wrote:ENTRAILS

if I can have one wish list band this would be the one :cheers: :givebeer: :chug: :beerhorns:

I can talk to Jocke and see if they are up for it! ;) I Told him last year that they should play the cruise!
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:24 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:10 bands before monday (utopia)
    Savn (Hope)

Well, they have exciting news coming "very soon" according to a recent FB post...
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:49 am

My hopes:
    Draconian
    October Tide
    Borknagar
    In Mourning
    Sulphur Aeon
    Funeral
    The Crown
    Haggard
    Naglfar
    Isole

My Prediction:
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:03 am

Speedy wrote:
    FrenchMachoBoy wrote:10 bands before monday (utopia)
    Savn (Hope)

Well, they have exciting news coming "very soon" according to a recent FB post...
    I have seen this post, and i have hopes !
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:50 am

Pellaz wrote:
    biertroll wrote:Amorphis

I love 'em, and I've sponsored 'em for ProgPower USA in the past, but they were onbroad last year.
    Sorry!

So drunk last night :lol:
    Duh!
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Editing my list slightly as it looks like Fallujah is a given.

CRYPTOPSY - ticks a few boxes. Canadian, done the cruise before, US tour starting 12th Feb
    FALLUJAH - sounds like they are a lock.
    HAVOK - cruiser spoke to them and they are negotiating with UMC. Would fill the thrash void.
    THRASH OR DIE - local, and fills the thrash void.
    UNLEASH THE ARCHERS - trying to get on board for years, Andy sited at recent gig.

I reckon of the above we have one headliner (Amon Amarth) two that would get 60 minutes (Kamelot and Sonata) and the rest would get 45 minute sets.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:41 pm

Now that 2014 bands appear to be eligible, The Haunted could also be added to that list. They start a tour the day after the cruise ends. Two of the members are already on broad with At The Gates.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Good point about The Haunted. Added - although they would be a 60-minute setter.....

THE HAUNTED - members on already, tour starting after cruise, 2014 repeats possible

I reckon of the above we have one headliner (Amon Amarth) three that would get 60 minutes (Kamelot, The Haunted and Sonata) and the rest would get 45 minute sets.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • IcedInferno
    Oiler

by IcedInferno » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:59 pm

This is more a wishlist than predictions.

I'll go with two bigs, three fairly popular and 5 smallish or newer bands

Annihilator - Jeff Waters is there for the Jam, I hope they are the first to break the rule and play two years in a row.
    Mayhem - I would be stoked to see those Legends
    Nails - That would be insane (The heaviest band today?)
    Mass Hysteria - Great French hardcore band, great live too
    Taake - They've been mentioned and now I can't help but wish they're on broad
    Obscursis Romancia - Really talented band from Montréal
    Nepentes - Would add diversity and lots of energy
    Whores. - Some stoner/sludge for the fans
    Zaum - Great canadian Doom Metal band (East cost)
    Fallujah - Only heard one song, and that's all I needed to know,I'll check them out if they are in fact on broad.
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:34 pm

It seems that Amon Amarth, Fallujah, and Dying Fetus are the strongest rumors at this point. It's awesome to have more bands that cater to fans of those genres of metal. :deathhorns:
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    The Bus From Speed
    Oiler

by The Bus From Speed » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:21 pm

Well at this point I'm all but positive Amon Amarth will be announced on the beach... Other than that...

I had hoped Ne Obliviscaris would make it. But nope.

Lamb of God?
    Behemoth?
    Carcass?
    Dark Tranquillity?
    Death To All (Death tribute band, more or less)?
    2016 @ 3312
    2017 @ 8667
    2018 @ ????
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:27 am

The Bus From Speed wrote:Well at this point I'm all but positive Amon Amarth will be announced on the beach...

I'm not THAT certain....but partly because I want to avoid crushing disappointment. :lol:

Other than that...

You, me, and seemingly half the Forum. Truly sad they were not booked.

Behemoth?

...Were on the cruise last year, which alas and damnit rules them out for 2016.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:21 pm

Nervosa
    Suspended
    Dying Fetus
    Doom band
    Power metal
    Black metal
    And bonus band:
    Demons and Wizards :lol:

*crossing fingers*

Deck ? 2020
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:38 pm

Pellaz wrote:
    Other than that...

Damn right, it's sad but I would forgive HIM if he will announce now Immolation.

IMMOLATION, IMMOLATION, IMMOLATION
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:16 pm

Mal2000 wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:
    Other than that...

Damn right, it's sad but I would forgive HIM if he will announce now Immolation.

IMMOLATION, IMMOLATION, IMMOLATION

Nahh, I don't think HIM will be on the boat. :lol: :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:31 pm

Lol :-)
    6 bands left, my prediction: Dying Fetus, Amon Amarth last, 3 filler bands and one mid-surprise.
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:35 am

My predictions for the final six.

- Immolation (although with Ghoul being onbroad already Impaled may be a bit more likeley)
    - Amaranthe (were heavily rumored, getting more and more unlikely but my wife would flip out so I'm still keeping them in here and thinking positive! :lol: )
    - Another three pack announcement that will hopefully contain Gloryhammer and Crimson Shadows :D
    - Amon Amarth!!!!! :viking:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:56 am

Pellaz wrote:
    Nahh, I don't think HIM will be on the boat. :lol: :lol:

well, HIM or Andy - I have the same opinion of both :mrgreen:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:59 am

FAILING. EPICLY! Only one right so far, and zero chance of any of these being in the next three announcements!

cowboy71 wrote:Good point about The Haunted. Added - although they would be a 60-minute setter.....

THE HAUNTED - members on already, tour starting after cruise, 2014 repeats possible

I reckon of the above we have one headliner (Amon Amarth) three that would get 60 minutes (Kamelot, The Haunted and Sonata) and the rest would get 45 minute sets.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Mikko
    Oiler

by Mikko » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:01 pm

The 'M-slot' could also be Myrkur.
    Survivor: 2016-2017-2018-2019-2020
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:04 pm

Mikko wrote:The 'M-slot' could also be Myrkur.

Myrkur is from Norway right? The next 3 will be American bands.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:30 pm

She is from Danmark
    For The Horde!
    Mikko
    Oiler

by Mikko » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:08 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:
    Mikko wrote:The 'M-slot' could also be Myrkur.

Myrkur is from Norway right? The next 3 will be American bands.

I did not notice that the next 3 are Americans, my mistake!
    Survivor: 2016-2017-2018-2019-2020
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:01 pm

70k is still following Dying Fetus on Twitter, and they only follow the invited bands, so it's logical to think that DF will be there.
    Between them and Amon Amarth, one of them will the 60th announced band, and the other one a 61th last minute surprise?
  • Post Reply 150 posts