Post Reply 71 posts
Bottle Exchange(?)
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

Bottle Exchange(?)

by Kingslayer » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:03 pm

A while back I caught wind of a beer bottle exchange at one of the pre-parties. Everybody seemed to be down with the idea, but I haven't heard anything about it for some time. Is it still happening?
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Bottle Exchange(?)

by Memnoch » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:18 am

Already posted this in the facebook group for the FLL pre cruise activities, but I thought it might be good to ask how Funky Buddha would feel about us having the bottle share event there during the "70,000 Tons of Funky Buddha" on Feb 2nd. They'll have the place full of cruise folks anyhow, so this shouldn't be a problem - especially since the bottle share people will no doubt try (all) their brews too.
    I've been super busy lately, so haven't really looked into this event. I have acquired some Finnish and Estonian (and one Danish) beers I could take with me. Mostly metal related beers like the Amorphis Pale Ale and Impaled Nazarene's Year of the Goat. I know at least some of the beer geeks are also chile enthusiasts, so I have a Danish ghost chile beer. If anyone has any requests, I can try and find some brews.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:24 am

I would love to be included in this but I won't be arriving until late afternoon/early evening on Wednesday (2/3).
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:08 am

Can we do a whisky sample trade as well? :D
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:46 am

Tuup wrote:Can we do a whisky sample trade as well? :D

I'm down for this.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:48 am

Fucking hell yes.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:21 pm

I'm considering joining in. I do need to ask a couple of my coworkers what they think would be good to bring, since I'm not much of a beer geek. I do know a guy who is a total nerd for local craft brews, though.

The only thing that sucks is bringing it down with me. Screw having checked luggage! I know hotels can take mail, but I'm not sure how they feel about receiving a beer or liquor package.

Edit: I'm gonna look into how much of a pain in the ass it would be to bring down some Rohrbach's http://rohrbachs.com
    Last edited by SaraMarie on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • kristina
    Oiler

by kristina » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:59 pm

I'm considering this too...

I wasn't planning on checking my luggage but bringing some brews might be worth it.

If anyone has any requests send me a pm.. Also I do have fb if someone can send me an invite for the event.
    I arrive to FL feb 1st

:givebeer:
    2018-
    Enslaved- Goatwhore- Alestorm- Korpiklaani-

Survivor
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:54 pm

As long as its not lapping whiskey from a tabletop :lol: :lol:
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:05 pm

@Memnoch - yet another thing we didn't hear about due to not being on the evilbook. Now sure what our plans are yet but this might be cool. We missed going there last year.

@Saramarie - I wanted to check that place out when I was up there a few more than back. Didn't have as much time in that part of town and was nursing a pretty bad hangover from my Abandon Brewing trip the night before.

I'll poke around to see who has what here if I can make it
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:14 pm

So it seems like the bottle share could be held at Funky Buddha on February 2nd. Does this sound ok to everyone?

Also, I managed to get a bottle of the Verjnuarmu (I guess some here might like the band) smoked porter for the bottle share. Need to find a few cans of the Metsatõll beer and I'm set. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:17 pm

Oh, Brian, if you guys are coming to the beach party (if not to the Funky Buddha event), I'll try and bring you a couple of dark ones from Finland and/or Estonia. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:07 pm

I would love to do this but I never check luggage.
    Memnoch - I guess this probably means you will pass me once and for all!
    Alestorm/Amon-Amarth/Arch-Enemy/Amorphis/Arkona/Blind-Guardian/Cancer-Bats/Cattle-Decapitation/Dimmu-Borgir/Dragonforce/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Equilibriumor/Fear-Factory/Finntroll/Gormathon/Hypocrisy/In-Extremo/Insomnium/Iron-Reagan/Korpiklaani/Kreator/Manowar/Mayan/Melechesh/Nashville-Pussy/Ne-Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Nightwish/Powerwolf/Rotting-Christ/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Soulfly/Stam1na/Suicidal-Tendencies/Tau-Cross/Triptykon/Turmion-Katilot/Wintersun
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:07 am

Dammit, I was hoping you'd bring me some of Alexander Keith's IPA and Red. You seem to enjoy them all the time. :beerwink:
    (just checked them on Ratebeer, and, damn, they have some super low scores)

When are you arriving in Fort Lauderdale?
    Wishlist:
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:19 am

Dammit, I was hoping you'd bring me some of Alexander Keith's IPA and Red. You seem to enjoy them all the time. :beerwink:
    (just checked them on Ratebeer, and, damn, they have some super low scores)

When are you arriving in Fort Lauderdale?

Ha ha, yeah I do drink them a lot. Not because I love them but because I tend to frequent dive bars and they are the best of the worst as far as beer selection goes. Edmonton has a couple decent breweries though, I'd bring something from Hog's head/Amber's or Alleykat if I were to bring something.

We arrive on the 2nd around 6 I believe. I'm not sure if we're staying in Hollywood or Lauderdale yet, but leaning towards Lauderdale. That's where Funky Buddha is right?
    Alestorm/Amon-Amarth/Arch-Enemy/Amorphis/Arkona/Blind-Guardian/Cancer-Bats/Cattle-Decapitation/Dimmu-Borgir/Dragonforce/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Equilibriumor/Fear-Factory/Finntroll/Gormathon/Hypocrisy/In-Extremo/Insomnium/Iron-Reagan/Korpiklaani/Kreator/Manowar/Mayan/Melechesh/Nashville-Pussy/Ne-Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Nightwish/Powerwolf/Rotting-Christ/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Soulfly/Stam1na/Suicidal-Tendencies/Tau-Cross/Triptykon/Turmion-Katilot/Wintersun
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:53 pm

It's a bit out of the way, but Fort Lauderdale is a better choice, especially seeing how the beach party and everything is around there. We're staying in Miami until the 2nd and staying at Travelodge (close to the beach party place) for the two nights before the cruise.
    Wishlist:
  • elj4176
    Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:13 pm

Prob won't do a bottle exchange and might skip the preparty. Will prob hit a brewpub or two tho. Any recommendations?
    Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskFsgBhm
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:46 am

elj4176 wrote:Prob won't do a bottle exchange and might skip the preparty. Will prob hit a brewpub or two tho. Any recommendations?

I've heard great things about the Funky Buddha brewery/brewpub. And if you're looking for a good craft beer bar in Fort Lauderdale, apparently Lazer Wolf is a must-visit location. This will be our first 70K and first time in Fort Lauderdale. We definitely are planning to check out Lazer Wolf in the days after the cruise. :givebeer:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • hefftrix
    Wiper

by hefftrix » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:25 pm

would anybody want to bring a bottle of unicum zwack? I think its from hungry? i would be willing to pay or trade .
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:18 pm

I get there the afternoon on 3, Feb. Would love to participate in a bottle share. Have a bottle of Jester King Black Metal (http://jesterkingbrewery.com/beers/#beers_188) I would love to bring.

I am staying right down the street from Bamboo Beach Tiki Bar (pre-cruise party). In fact I might have an extra bed if anyone is looking.

I know that plans are being made to do a share the night before at Funky Buddha but is anyone interested in doing one Wednesday night?
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
  • elj4176
    Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:11 am

Hoppy McGee wrote:
    elj4176 wrote:Prob won't do a bottle exchange and might skip the preparty. Will prob hit a brewpub or two tho. Any recommendations?

I've heard great things about the Funky Buddha brewery/brewpub. And if you're looking for a good craft beer bar in Fort Lauderdale, apparently Lazer Wolf is a must-visit location. This will be our first 70K and first time in Fort Lauderdale. We definitely are planning to check out Lazer Wolf in the days after the cruise. :givebeer:

Thanks for the info. I'll probably check out both of those on the 3rd.
    Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskFsgBhm
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:18 pm

I would like to bring a Brown Ale brewed by myself, but since it has no label or anything i am afraid security will think it's something weird and deny me the entrance to the US hahaha
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Memnoch wrote:Oh, Brian, if you guys are coming to the beach party (if not to the Funky Buddha event), I'll try and bring you a couple of dark ones from Finland and/or Estonia. :beerwink:

Nice! We still aren't sure yet so well see. I'll have to find something nice and hoppy for ya!
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:

Funky Buddha is crazy with their weird beers. It's scary how much the french toast and blueberry cobbler taste like the real thing haha.

Don't think I've bad any laser wolf beers, I just remember seeing a group if guys wearing laser wolfs shirt at a local brewery. Totally thought it was a local band wearing their own band shirts at first haha
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:51 pm

Didn't find the Metsatöll beer in Tallinn last weekend. Well, ok, it's not a nice beer, so no harm done there, but I know some of yous like the band.
    Wishlist:
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:57 pm

I didn't do the checked luggage option this time around since last years bottle share was kind of just me passing around the Grandmas Apple Pie moonshine (or pouring it in people's mouths). I can always change that or ship some brews.

Tenaya Creek is probably one of our most popular breweries, they have a good Porter and a Stout.

The only request I have is for some Harviestoun Ola Dubh, the 30, 40 or '91 :lol:
    That's it. Haha.
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Mikko
    Oiler

by Mikko » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:11 pm

This is a cool idea and a nice way to get to know already some cruisers before the cruise as first timer.

I am from Belgium and we have beers :D :cheers:
    Survivor: 2016-2017-2018-2019-2020
  • Decibel
    Oiler

by Decibel » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:09 am

I'm definitely down for this, there is definitely some quality breweries up here past the wall.
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:53 pm

If this is still happening on the second we should be able to make it. Def want to make sure though. If it is I have three 32oz growlers I can bring on top of bottled beers. I can grab them that day or the day before.

So far I know I'll bring Barley Mow's Unkindness. Probably my favorite black IPA right now. The second would be something by 7venth sun but since they do primarily one offs I'd find that out the week of. The third is up for grabs.

Other than that I'd stop into cigar city and see what they have for bottles/growlers.
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:14 pm

So I did my beer run today. I picked up a Craft Your Own Pack from Wegmans and stuffed it full of Upstate goodness. There's some coffee stouts, an oatmeal stout, a Scotch Ale, and a double IPA. A couple are Southern Tiers, and there's a Genesee.

Hopefully I don't drink any and have to replace it, but I'm sorely tempted. I still want to get ST Choklat, I gave it to my father for Xmas and he loved it, but it wasn't available in the craft pack size. I might just swap out one from the six pack and buy it, anyway.

I can't think of any beers I hope to see other people bring. I like Belgian white beers, hard ciders and sodas, Sapporo and sweet stuff. I can get all of those things at home, though. We have a crazy nice beer department at my local grocery store.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:50 pm

Can anyone get Steadfast Oatmeal Stout? (Only if it actually tastes really really good haha)
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:56 pm

So far I've got the beers below. Trying to bring some Florida micro/nanobrews that anyone outside of Florida most likely won't ever see. Not really looking for anything too particular, but any wild ales would be perfect.

Barley Mow The Unkindness (Black IPA) This assertively hopped medium-bodied American black ale exudes a combination of woodsy and grapefruit hop notes, blended together with a complex dark malt character and subtle hints of chocolate and coffee.

Green Bench Les Grisettes (Wild ale) We brought back the first beer of our 100% Brettanomyces line, Les Grisettes. At under 4%, Les Grisette is a traditional style farmhouse ale brewed with Spelt, Buckwheat, Rye, and Oats, fermented on our house mixed culture of wild yeast. Grisettes were originally brewed for coal miners in the Hainaut region of Wallonia, Belgium. The name refers to the “gray” garments the women wore that delivered the beer to the miners. They were known as, “Les Grisettes.”

Pair o Dice Clearwater Honey Cream Ale - A Honey Cream Ale that pours a clear golden color with notes of orange and of honey on the nose. A hint of orange citrus is followed by the smooth flavor of Orange Blossom honey that lingers on the palate momentarily. This beach worthy beer is light, crisp, refreshing, and perfect for the hot Florida sun.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:11 am

Got eleven different beers from seven different craft breweries in and around Trondheim. Not sure I'll bring all due to space and weight, but I'll try.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:29 pm

Any requests from the california/oregon area?

Ill be bringing some Icky IPA (from reno and no it actually tastes good, its just a short name for some dinosaur). What time are we doing this at? I want to be at lazer wolf as well at some point before the cruise.
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:43 pm

UltimoAviso wrote:Any requests from the california/oregon area?

I'm not sure what the pricepoint of these are but anything by Russian River, Almanac, or Lost Abbey. Judging by bottle prices here Cascade is probably out of the question.

We are driving so I'd be willing to pay you back for entire bottles by those breweries too. I just have no what's normally in bottle or not by any of them since they aren't distributed here.
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:10 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    UltimoAviso wrote:Any requests from the california/oregon area?

I'm not sure what the pricepoint of these are but anything by Russian River, Almanac, or Lost Abbey. Judging by bottle prices here Cascade is probably out of the question.

We are driving so I'd be willing to pay you back for entire bottles by those breweries too. I just have no what's normally in bottle or not by any of them since they aren't distributed here.

russian river is everywhere out here, any specific requests? ill look and see if i can locate any of the others for you :shred:

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:09 pm

UltimoAviso wrote:russian river is everywhere out here, any specific requests? ill look and see if i can locate any of the others for you :shred:

I love anything wild/sour so my list in order would probably be Beatification - Supplication - Temptation :givebeer:

I have no clue where the others are in relation to RR but they all do wild/sour ales and none of them reach this far east.
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    UltimoAviso wrote:russian river is everywhere out here, any specific requests? ill look and see if i can locate any of the others for you :shred:

I love anything wild/sour so my list in order would probably be Beatification - Supplication - Temptation :givebeer:

I have no clue where the others are in relation to RR but they all do wild/sour ales and none of them reach this far east.

Lucky for you everyone out here is a beer snob so things travel well. I'll start looking around today or tomorrow.

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

• Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:57 am

Awesome thanks!

Ill be going to Cigar City this weekend to see what they have to offer. If anyone has requests from Tampa breweries let me know, unfortunately most here don't distribute.

Also, if anyone uses untapped my username is Monmisreal. Would be nice to be able to send shout outs for who brought what during the share
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm

PLINY :beerwink: :lol:

Deck ? 2020
  • Post Reply 71 posts