Post Reply 10 posts Page 1 of 1
Back to back cruises before? Cozumel / Costa Maya
  • cyberchp
    Oiler

Back to back cruises before? Cozumel / Costa Maya

by cyberchp » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:43 am

Figure I'd toss this out there. Anyone else doing back to back cruises on the Independence? We figured get the most of our airfare and see some Mayan ruins. We sail Jan 30 to Feb 4. Plus it will be cool to see the transformation from a normal RCCL ship to 70k. Hop off her and get right back on for the party.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

Re: Back to back cruises before? Cozumel / Costa Maya

by Pellaz » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:37 pm

I've been wanting to do a B2B, either as part of 70K or as two 'regular' cruises, but it's tough for me to get that much consecutive time off work.
    It'd be even cooler if you could keep the same cabin on both cruises -- just walk off, trade out your ship-cards and walk back on again!
    202x Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: (crying)
    202x: SoooOOOooooooon
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:43 pm

Me and the misses are thinking of thinking of doing this for 2017. It sounds like a fun idea.,
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:34 pm

Seems like a cool idea until I remember that I can't stand "regular" people.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Normally you don't have to get off the boat(return to USA ) , http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentPa ... e_cruisers ,you would need to check with someone on the first cruise,Because of the chartered nature of the cruise it is a bit difficult but can be done.You are most likely going to be the only one to do this,you leave your bags on the boat and then someone from Royal Carribean takes you to customs.You play "tag" and they confirm you and walk back on the ship.You don't go though security the second time,you don't leave with everyone either.Actually every person from your first cruise has to be off and counted beforehand then you go to customs.You are on the boat all by yourself (except crew)for a bit and then the 70k crew comes on,setting stuff up etc.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:20 pm

My vacations from work start on january 18, this would have been a great idea, but it came too late, since i already paid for flights and hotel. But it is good to have it in consideration for upcoming years :cry:
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:11 am

Or how about a trip to Orlando before the cruise? I visited when I was a kid, I would love to go back. That came up in conversation with the misses today.
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
  • DianaOrizaga
    Wiper

by DianaOrizaga » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:28 am

Cruises in Cozumel sounds like great. My friends are planning for a cruise to Mexico on New Year and still we are looking for ideas for fun. I will suggest my friend about this cruise idea. However already done booking hotels others. Recently we have booked a private vehicle for our trip from a transport agency as "Nasttransfers". Thanks for post such topics.
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:25 am

I am going after the 70ktons cruise. Same ship, Belize and Cozumel. But it´s not really back to back. I guess they need to clean up after us. ;)
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:11 pm

epartos wrote:I am going after the 70ktons cruise. Same ship, Belize and Cozumel. But it´s not really back to back. I guess they need to clean up after us. ;)

The crew will be pretty worn out during that second leg, too. According to aggrieved passengers on CruiseCritic, the crew seemed really "out of it" after the 70K cruise. Can't imagine why.... :lol:
    202x Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: (crying)
    202x: SoooOOOooooooon
Post Reply 10 posts Page 1 of 1