Post Reply 8 posts Page 1 of 1
Frequent Cruiser Program? Anyone? Bueller?
    cowboy71
    Commander

Frequent Cruiser Program? Anyone? Bueller?

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:18 pm

From booking email for 2014:

You will start to collect points in our UMC frequent cruiser program. Your previous cruises with us will count as well of course! More details on the UMC frequent cruiser program will be announced... ha, you know the answer: soon!

From booking email, 2015:
    You will start to collect points in our UMC frequent cruiser program. Your previous cruises with us will count as well of course! More details on the UMC frequent cruiser program will be announced later this year

From booking email, 2016:
    You will start to collect points in our UMC frequent cruiser program. Your previous cruises with us will count as well of course! More details on the UMC frequent cruiser program will be announced later this year.

So we all know that the UMC definition of "SOON" is a bit.... elastic....but...... :P :lol: :roll:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Frequent Cruiser Program? Anyone? Bueller?

by Mal2000 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:20 am

Yeap.
    At every cruise I enrolled into the program and I am still not in after 4 cruises :twisted:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:23 am

They'll release the program once we get our cruise dvd. :lol:

There is the gold cruisers program but that's all i can think of.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:57 am

First rule of the Frequent Cruiser Program is that there is no Frequent Cruiser Program.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:34 am

I don't expect anything - at least we get the Discount - good enough for me
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    MonicaMM
    Crewman

by MonicaMM » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:21 am

I don't know about this UMC thing, but I'm almost turning Platinum on Royal Caribbean's Crown and Anchor Society and it gives me a lot of privileges, not only on their regular cruises but also on 70k.
    Why should I wait for UMC to announce something (as always...) if Royal Caribbean does it faster and better? :)
    2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2023 survivor

Favorite bands: Amorphis - Samael - Moonspell - Blind Guardian - Therion - Paradise Lost - Rammstein - Avantasia - Helloween
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:49 pm

MonicaMM wrote:I don't know about this UMC thing, but I'm almost turning Platinum on Royal Caribbean's Crown and Anchor Society and it gives me a lot of privileges, not only on their regular cruises but also on 70k.
    Why should I wait for UMC to announce something (as always...) if Royal Caribbean does it faster and better? :)

The only thing we get for Platinum is the use of a robe (which they probably wouldn't give us on this cruise as we might destroy them haha) and a lapel pin. I just checked. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:41 pm

I used to think that the so called Frequent Cruiser Program offered as a 70k program was just the Royal Carribean Cruiser Program,now I am sure that is is the Royal Carribean Program :P
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Post Reply 8 posts Page 1 of 1