Post Reply 25 posts Page 1 of 1
Non-alcoholic packages - Cruise Planner vs Onboad
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

Non-alcoholic packages - Cruise Planner vs Onboad

by AmelieM » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:11 am

Does anyone know if they usually offer more package options on board vs through the cruise planner? I've always bought my Royal Refreshment package (soda only) directly on the ship. This time, I wanted to buy it beforehand online to make sure to get a cup, but I don't see it. They only offer the pricier Royal Replenish (with juice, coffee, water, etc.) Was it the same last year, or have they simply removed that option for us? :bitch:
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    TEKWRX
    Oiler

Re: Non-alcoholic packages - Cruise Planner vs Onboad

by TEKWRX » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:13 am

I'd really like to know this as well. Maybe someone from UMC can chime it?
    ----------------------------
    BTH Survivor (2012)
    70k 2016 Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:25 pm

Yeah I think they have removed it as I definitely purchased it online last year.

I sent Royal Caribbean an email asking why there is no royal refreshment option so I'll let you know if I get a reply.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:22 pm

I called Royal Caribbean last Sunday inquiring about this. After being put on hold for a while, they came back & said UMC did not select to have it as an option. I needed to call them. I called UMC the next day & explained the situation. They said they needed to investigate & would respond with an answer. I received a message that the packages that are made available are what Royal Caribbean chooses. They do not make the choice.

I'm guessing your email will be similar Dallas.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:23 pm

Thanks Sgt. B. That sucks :(
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:38 pm

Great to see there is good communication between RC and UMC! :roll:
    Thanks for the info though, I won't get my hopes up.
    I'm thinking they did this on purpose, to squeeze more money out of us, since they know a lot more ppl will smuggle booze this year given the exchange rate.

Edit: But I will ask RC too, mentionning that UMC said it wasn't their decision. So they don't give me that bullshit.
    Last edited by AmelieM on Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:45 pm

AmelieM wrote:Great to see there is good communication between RC and UMC! :roll:
    Thanks for the info though, I won't get my hopes up.
    I'm thinking they did this on purpose, to squeeze more money out of us, since they know a lot more ppl will snuggle booze this year given the exchange rate.

Edit: But I will ask RC too, mentionning that UMC said it wasn't their decision. So they don't give me that bullshit.

Good plan - let us know what response you get :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:39 pm

Man, the wife will be pissssssssssssed!!! :bitch:
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    TEKWRX
    Oiler

by TEKWRX » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:57 pm

Everybody should call or email both RC and UMC and let them know our displeasure. This cruise isn't cheap in the first place, they don't need to gouge us on the basics
    BTH Survivor (2012)
    70k 2016 Survivor
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Those who are contacting Royal about this.....could you also ask if the Royal Refreshment option will be available for purchase onbroad?
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:50 pm

Someone on the facebook group contacted RC and was told that yes, the Royal Refreshment option WILL be available to purchase on broad.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • cyberchp
    Oiler

by cyberchp » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:22 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Someone on the facebook group contacted RC and was told that yes, the Royal Refreshment option WILL be available to purchase on broad.

Oh man I hope I can downgrade on board. I already prepaid for the replenishment package but the basic will be more than enough. Prepaid $269.04 USD for 3 packages. That can buy at least a shirt or two.
    Edit: a link to the fb post or group would be cool. I'm in the 70k group with the crowd surfer as the main pic and 70k ft lauderdale groups.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:36 pm

70k Forum Fiends group. Its a closed group so you need to ask to join:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/182819641768657/
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • cyberchp
    Oiler

by cyberchp » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:11 pm

ok I can't even see the group to ask to join. No worries brother, thanks anyway
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:47 am

Awesome! Thanks for the info Dallas!
    Now I'm curious to see if they'll answer me the same thing. ;)

If you want an invite to the group, I can try to send you one. I just need a link to your FB profile.
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:54 am

Because I will die without coffee I wanted to double check.

Buying ZERO packages you can get coffee at the breakfast buffets right? That is all I need.

Sailed twice but on the Majesty. I'm new to the Independence.
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:12 am

SpaceSlug wrote:Buying ZERO packages you can get coffee at the breakfast buffets right? That is all I need.

Yes!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:00 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Someone on the facebook group contacted RC and was told that yes, the Royal Refreshment option WILL be available to purchase on broad.

Thanks for this good news on an otherwise-dreary Atlanta day. :twisted:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
  • cyberchp
    Oiler

by cyberchp » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:04 pm

AmelieM wrote:Awesome! Thanks for the info Dallas!
    Now I'm curious to see if they'll answer me the same thing. ;)

If you want an invite to the group, I can try to send you one. I just need a link to your FB profile.

I sent you a pm on the forums thanks!
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:46 am

cyberchp wrote:

Oh man I hope I can downgrade on board. I already prepaid for the replenishment package but the basic will be more than enough. Prepaid $269.04 USD for 3 packages. That can buy at least a shirt or two.
    Edit: a link to the fb post or group would be cool. I'm in the 70k group with the crowd surfer as the main pic and 70k ft lauderdale groups.

See if you can cancel the package online before the cruise starts. Not sure about Royal, but Carnival lets you cancel stuff (like soda packages and excursions) up to 48 hours before sailing.
    2025 Wishlist:
  • Vincent
    Metal Marauder

by Vincent » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:49 pm

Howdy Sailors!

Can't wait to see you all next week.

We've updated the Online Cruise Planner in regards to this Soda Package.

The "Royal Refreshment Package" is now available for purchase online, the total cost is $9.44 USD Adult per day.

Sorry about the confusion! We had to fix a few things with the Cruise Line.

Cheers!

:chug:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:57 pm

Love your work Vincent :)

Thanks for that - see you SOON.

Statsman.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:19 pm

Thank you Vincent/UMC.

The option is available & I was able to purchase.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:40 pm

Vincent wrote:Howdy Sailors!

Can't wait to see you all next week.

We've updated the Online Cruise Planner in regards to this Soda Package.

The "Royal Refreshment Package" is now available for purchase online, the total cost is $9.44 USD Adult per day.

Sorry about the confusion! We had to fix a few things with the Cruise Line.

Cheers!

:chug:

Now THAT is good news, especially for me since I might be the only sober guy on the boat. :lol:
    Many thanks to you, Vincent! :bangers:
    2025 Wishlist:
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:18 am

Now that the problem is solved, it's too late to order online. Great.
    But thank you Vincent for sorting this out!!! At least we know it will be available on board!

Edit: Never mind, I was able to buy online. Weird that they tell you it's too late in one page then let you buy in another page. I just hope it went through! Haha!
Post Reply 25 posts Page 1 of 1