Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

Re: Wishlist 2017

by Sidvarg » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:10 am

Is it too late to add Between the buried and me to my wishlist? Haha
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:10 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Do you have a link for this Forum Fiends group? I don't see it anywhere on Facebook and the few links I have seen for it go to an unavailable message.

Its a 'secret' group named "70000 Tons Of Metal Forum Fiends" that you need to be invited to , and then you have to be approved by one of the admins (Stoverkill is one, Captain Metal is the other).
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:48 am

20th or Roots...Bloody Roots with Max and Igor :shred: in the theater
    then the best of the early years on the pool deck

On his plans to stage a 20th-anniversary tour for SEPULTURA's "Roots" abum with his brother — and CAVALERA CONSPIRACY/ex-SEPULTURA bandmate — Igor:

Max: "Yeah, it's right now in the stages of organizing that, and we're gonna see what we can do to make it special. We found some stuff, like the original 'Roots' backdrop, so we get to use that. And there's two faces that were on the stage during the last 'Roots' tour — they are Brazilian faces — so we're gonna use that. Igor is very excited, I'm very excited. I think it's cool [to celebrate] twenty years. It's an opportunity to play the whole record. So I think it's gonna be really good."

On whether there is any talk of bringing the "Roots" 20th-anniversary to Europe:

Max: "I think if it works out and people like it and accept it, then we can come to Europe with it, which I think will happen. I would love to bring it to here too. It would be awesome. It's a good idea, and I think it would be worth it to come here and do it here as well."
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:02 am

Amberian Dawn (could be for the cripper award)
    Freedom Call
    Sonata Arctica
    Ensiferum
    Korpiklaani
    Frosttide
    In Flames
    Krokus
    Magic Kingdom
    Ravenage
    Troll Bends Fir
    Wintersun
    Finntroll
    Sabaton
    Amon Amarth
    Alestorm
    Orphaned Land
    Kamelot
    Haggard
    Svartsot

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:20 am

adding Frosty Eve to my wishlist
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:05 pm

taketheday wrote:Amberian Dawn (could be for the cripper award)
    Freedom Call
    Sonata Arctica
    Ensiferum
    Korpiklaani
    Frosttide
    In Flames
    Krokus
    Magic Kingdom
    Ravenage
    Troll Bends Fir
    Wintersun
    Finntroll
    Sabaton
    Amon Amarth
    Alestorm
    Orphaned Land
    Kamelot
    Haggard
    Svartsot

I like your list. Take notes, Skipper!
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:47 am

Jotunheimr wrote:
    I like your list. Take notes, Skipper!

Thank you :cheers:

I could also add, mostly for the cripper award:

Ego Fall
    Derdian
    Summoned Tide
    Sideburn (the Swiss band)
    Imperial Age :cool:

Mikko
    Oiler

by Mikko » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:41 am

Finally found the time to add my wishes (for now):

Abbath
    Alestorm
    Amon Amarth
    Annihilator
    Black Messiah
    Blind Guardian
    Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
    Der Weg Einer Freiheit
    Ensiferum
    Falkenbach
    Finntroll
    Ghost
    In Flames
    Korpiklaani
    Kreator
    Kvelertak
    Moonsorrow
    Rompeprop
    Running Wild
    Russkaja
    Solstafir
    Swallow The Sun
    The Ocean
    Wintersun
    Survivor: 2016-2017-2018-2019-2020
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:17 am

Nearly at the end of the week - nearly time to update the skipper :)

41 Amon Amarth
    32 Sabaton
    31 Alestorm
    29 Nightwish
    24 Kalmah, Opeth, Wintersun
    23 Ne Obliviscaris, Testament
    22 Devin Townsend Project

21 Dimmu Borgir, Ensiferum, Kamelot
    20 Blind Guardian, Borknagar, Gloryhammer, Hypocrisy, Within Temptation
    19 Gojira, Kreator, Symphony X
    18 Avantasia, Carcass, Draconian, Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Powerwolf
    17 Abbath, Amorphis
    16 Agalloch, Ghost
    15 Bolt Thrower, Moonsorrow, Omnium Gatherum, Sonata Arctica
    14 Amaranthe, Dark Tranquility, Mors Principium Est, Orphaned Land
    13 Edguy, Equilibrium, Overkill, Therion
    12 Behemoth, Haggard, Heidevolk, Running Wild, Septic flesh
    11 Battlelore, Candlemass, Death Angel, Demons & Wizards, Exodus, Helloween, Meshuggah, Myrath, Savatage
    10 Arch Enemy, Arcturus, Be'lakor, Dying Fetus, Enslaved, Freedom Call, Kvelertak, Leaves' Eyes, Machine Head, Sirenia, Skeletonwitch
    9 Allegaeon, Decapitated, Goatwhore, Scar Symmetry, Swallow The Sun, Taake, Tarot, Tristania, Xandria
    8 Barren Earth, Battle Beast, Falconer, Havok, Marduk, Obscura, Orden Ogan, Queensryche, Soilwork, Solstafir, Suidakra, Tankard
    7 Accept, Ahab, Ancient Bards, Angra, Annihilator, Armored Saint, Asphyx, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Grand Magus, Ihsahn, In Flames, Keep of Kalessin, Lamb of God, MGLA, Nile, Pagan's Mind, Primordial, Triptykon, TrollfesT, Warbringer, Watain
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Pandemonic Dude
    Wiper

by Pandemonic Dude » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:38 pm

How about a one-time exclusive reunion show from After Forever. Today I was listening to some of their stuff and damn, were they freaking great!!!!!

:shred:
  • Pandemonic Dude
    Wiper

by Pandemonic Dude » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:40 pm

Actually, you know what the next cruise needs? freaking OBSCURA or ALKALOID. Imagine headbanging to "Cthulhu" during an Alkaloid show at the pool deck.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:35 pm

Final top 100(ish) submitted to the skipper! Lets see how many get added to the lineup!

Of course it doesn't stop people from continuing to post here as I'm sure UMC will keep an eye on this thread (as will I).

If you are interested to see how the list stood at the time of submitting to Andy, I've put it onto my FTP site. This file will not be updated any further - its just there if anyone is interested:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~dallash/70K%202017%20Wishlist.xls
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:36 am

Demolition Hammer just announced their reunion... so this is a HUGE add on to be considered VITAL for EVERYONE
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Shadow Son
    Petty Officer

by Shadow Son » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:51 am

Out of curiosity, I went through my list and the final spreadsheet to figure out how many bands I requested no one else voted for. Turns out that number was 6. Not sure how I feel about that. Also I discovered that cowboy71 forgot to include one of the bands I requested: Mar De Grises. No biggie, just worth mentioning.
    2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
    2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
    2017:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
    2019:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2020: ABANDONED SHIP!
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:53 am

Pandemonic Dude wrote:How about a one-time exclusive reunion show from After Forever. Today I was listening to some of their stuff and damn, were they freaking great!!!!!

:shred:

i agree! however, i would be thrilled to just have reVamp on broad! then again, anything with floor would be magnificent!!! :mrgreen:
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: FUCK COVID
    2022: FUCK COVID
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:29 pm

Shadow Son wrote:Out of curiosity, I went through my list and the final spreadsheet to figure out how many bands I requested no one else voted for. Turns out that number was 6. Not sure how I feel about that. Also I discovered that cowboy71 forgot to include one of the bands I requested: Mar De Grises. No biggie, just worth mentioning.

Thanks for pointing that out - I'll add it to my master list!

Sorry about that!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:07 am

Mar De Grises broke up three years ago.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Shadow Son
    Petty Officer

by Shadow Son » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:26 am

Razor Ramon wrote:Mar De Grises broke up three years ago.

Ya I know. Just wishing for a possible reunion on board.
    2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
    2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
    2017:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
    2019:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2020: ABANDONED SHIP!
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:42 pm

Abbath
    Accept
    Agalloch
    Alkaloid
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Anubis Gate
    Ashes of Ares
    Aska
    Be'lakor
    Behemoth
    Brainstorm
    Bolt Thrower
    Cattle Decapitation
    Dark Tranquillity
    Dawnbringer
    Demons & Wizards
    Diviner
    Dynazty
    Ereb Altor
    Ghost Ship Octavius
    Gojira
    Grand Magus
    Hyperion
    InnerWish
    Intronaut
    Iron Savior
    Junius
    Kvelertak
    Manimal
    Marduk
    Mastodon
    Melechesh
    Meshuggah
    Mgla
    Moonsorrow
    Myrath
    Omnium Gatherum
    Panopticon
    Poisonblack
    Powerwolf
    Primordial
    Red Circuit
    Royal Thunder
    SepticFlesh
    Soilwork
    Sulphur Aeon
    Tribulation
    Triptykon
    Visigoth
    Voyager
    Vreid
    Wildernessking
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:37 pm

I'd like to add EPICRENEL to my list.
    "Epic Symphonic Adventure Metal"

They sound fun :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:39 am

cowboy71 wrote:I'd like to add EPICRENEL to my list.
    "Epic Symphonic Adventure Metal"

They sound fun :D

+1 I like Epicrenel a lot too :wank:

I can also add InnerWish in my list. I just bought their new album and they are simply fantastic :D

captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:01 am

It's probably past time I posted my list...

Nightwish
    Gloryhammer
    Amorphis
    Kalmah
    Kamelot
    Wintersun
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Skindred
    Born of Osiris
    Agalloch
    Chthonic
    Finntroll
    Metsatoll
    Falconer (or at least a Falconer let's-come-out-of-retirement show)
    Heidevolk
    Periphery
    Sabaton
    Xandria

Edit: Oh shitsnacks, I forgot about...

Powerwolf
    Therion
    Seventh Wonder
    Kreator

And while I'm wishing and dreaming of impossible things, maybe we can get Judas Priest :)

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Added the latest updates:

42 Amon Amarth
    33 Sabaton
    31 Alestorm
    30 Nightwish
    25 Kalmah, Wintersun
    24 Ne Obliviscaris, Opeth
    23 Testament
    22 Devin Townsend Project, Kamelot

21 Dimmu Borgir, Ensiferum, Gloryhammer
    20 Blind Guardian, Borknagar, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Kreator, Powerwolf, Within Temptation
    19 Amorphis, Finntroll, Symphony X
    18 Abbath, Agalloch, Avantasia, Carcass, Draconian, Korpiklaani
    16 Bolt Thrower, Ghost, Moonsorrow, Omnium Gatherum
    15 Dark Tranquility, Sonata Arctica
    14 Amaranthe, Mors Principium Est, Orphaned Land, Therion
    13 Behemoth, Edguy, Equilibrium, Heidevolk, Overkill, Septic flesh
    12 Demons & Wizards, Haggard, Meshuggah, Myrath, Running Wild
    11 Battlelore, Be'lakor, Candlemass, Death Angel, Exodus, Helloween, Kvelertak, Savatage
    10 Arch Enemy, Arcturus, Dying Fetus, Enslaved, Freedom Call, Leaves' Eyes, Machine Head, Sirenia, Skeletonwitch, Xandria
    9 Allegaeon, Decapitated, Falconer, Goatwhore, Marduk, Obscura, Scar Symmetry, Soilwork, Swallow The Sun, Taake, Tarot, Tristania
    8 Accept, Barren Earth, Battle Beast, Grand Magus, Havok, MGLA, Orden Ogan, Primordial, Queensryche, Solstafir, Suidakra, Tankard, Triptykon
    7 After Forever, Ahab, Ancient Bards, Angra, Annihilator, Armored Saint, Asphyx, Cattle Decapitation, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Ihsahn, In Flames, Keep of Kalessin, Lamb of God, Manegarm, Mastodon, Nile, Pagan's Mind, TrollfesT, Warbringer, Watain
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:39 pm

We ended up getting 22 bands out of our top 80 requested bands this year. 22 out of the above would make me a happy camper.

To refresh your memory these were bands from the combined wishlist that made the cut this year:

#03 Eluveitie
    #04 Insomnium
    #06 At The Gates
    #12 Turisas
    #14 Tyr
    #16 Epica
    #23 Rotting Christ
    #26 Lacuna Coil
    #32 Hammerfall
    #35 Katatonia
    #37 Bloodbath
    #39 Gamma Ray
    #52 Children of Bodom
    #53 Delain
    #54 Iced Earth
    #66 My Dying Bride
    #68 Rhapsody of Fire
    #69 Samael
    #70 Sodom
    #71 Stratovarius
    #72 Twilight Force
    #76 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:25 am

Hell, why not?

Aborted
    Amon Amarth
    Annihilator
    Arch Enemy (I'd actually prefer Black Earth)
    Arsis
    Benighted
    Blood Red Throne
    Cannibal Corpse
    Carcass
    Chrome Division
    The Crown
    Dark Tranquillity
    Death Angel
    Deicide
    Devildriver
    Dope Stars Inc.
    Down
    Dying Fetus
    Exhumed
    Exodus
    Fear Factory
    Gojira
    The Haunted
    Hypocrisy
    Immolation
    Kreator
    Kronos
    Lamb Of God
    Lost Society
    Machine Head
    Man Must Die
    Ministry
    Misery Index
    Mors Principium Est
    Napalm Death
    Necrophagia
    Nile
    Origin
    Pain
    Possessed
    Profane Omen
    The Rotted
    Scar Symmetry
    Six Feet Under
    Soilwork
    Soulfly
    Swashbuckle
    Warbringer
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:31 am

cowboy71 wrote:We ended up getting 22 bands out of our top 80 requested bands this year. 22 out of the above would make me a happy camper.

To refresh your memory these were bands from the combined wishlist that made the cut this year:

#03 Eluveitie
    #04 Insomnium
    #06 At The Gates
    #12 Turisas
    #14 Tyr
    #16 Epica
    #23 Rotting Christ
    #26 Lacuna Coil
    #32 Hammerfall
    #35 Katatonia
    #37 Bloodbath
    #39 Gamma Ray
    #52 Children of Bodom
    #53 Delain
    #54 Iced Earth
    #66 My Dying Bride
    #68 Rhapsody of Fire
    #69 Samael
    #70 Sodom
    #71 Stratovarius
    #72 Twilight Force
    #76 Fleshgod Apocalypse

So last year's cripper award winner was in the top most requested band. I'm actually surprised
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:10 am

Misery Loves Co. have reunited and are playing a few festivals... add 'em!!!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • EastCostChick
    Oiler

by EastCostChick » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:09 pm

2017 wishlist:
    Powerwolf
    Nightwish
    Sklitron
    Xandria
    Amon Amarth
    Unleash the Archers
    Dimmu Borgir
    Kamelot
    Therion
    Myrath
    Orphaned Land
    Kreator
    Arch Enemy
    D.R.I
    Lamb of God
    Exmortus
    Symphony X

2014 & 2016 survivor
    Survivor years 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2023/2024 booked :bangers:
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:24 pm

These guys are back, they need a boat ride.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    mikijonas
    Crewman

by mikijonas » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:29 pm

Just came across this band... Awesome... Need to book them for the next cruise...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB7YrsokIVI

Five hot chicks playing hard rock...
    Make love, not war... and while you are at it, listen to metal!

2012 - Survivor (Don´t remember)
    2015 - 9561
    2016 - 6500
    2017 - 9561
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:43 am

Added the latest updates:

44 Amon Amarth
    33 Sabaton
    31 Alestorm, Nightwish
    25 Kalmah, Wintersun
    24 Ne Obliviscaris, Opeth
    23 Kamelot, Testament

22 Devin Townsend Project, Dimmu Borgir, Kreator
    21 Ensiferum, Gloryhammer, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Powerwolf
    20 Blind Guardian, Borknagar, Symphony X, Within Temptation
    19 Amorphis, Carcass, Finntroll
    18 Abbath, Agalloch, Avantasia, Draconian, Korpiklaani
    16 Bolt Thrower, Dark Tranquility, Ghost, Moonsorrow, Omnium Gatherum
    15 Mors Principium Est, Orphaned Land, Sonata Arctica, Therion
    14 Amaranthe
    13 Behemoth, Edguy, Equilibrium, Heidevolk, Myrath, Overkill, Septic flesh
    12 Death Angel, Demons & Wizards, Exodus, Haggard, Meshuggah, Running Wild
    11 Arch Enemy, Battlelore, Be'lakor, Candlemass, Dying Fetus, Helloween, Kvelertak, Machine Head, Savatage, Xandria
    10 Arcturus, Enslaved, Freedom Call, Leaves' Eyes, Scar Symmetry, Sirenia, Skeletonwitch, Soilwork
    9 Allegaeon, Decapitated, Falconer, Goatwhore, Lamb of God, Marduk, Obscura, Swallow The Sun, Taake, Tarot, Tristania
    8 Accept, Annihilator, Barren Earth, Battle Beast, Grand Magus, Havok, MGLA, Nile, Orden Ogan, Primordial, Queensryche, Solstafir, Suidakra, Tankard, Triptykon, Warbringer
    7 After Forever, Ahab, Ancient Bards, Angra, Armored Saint, Arsis, Asphyx, Cattle Decapitation, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Exmortus, Fear Factory, Ihsahn, In Flames, Keep of Kalessin, Manegarm, Mastodon, Pagan's Mind, TrollfesT, Unleash The Archers, Watain
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:23 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:These guys are back, they need a boat ride.
    Would love to see Ajatarra.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:24 pm

Can't believe I didn't include this in my wishlist already, but we definitely need Infy onbroad.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnFSjrdddo4

And while we're at it, let's get Soul Torture as well. You know, to help keep the costs down by bringing two girlie bands with the same singer. Andy, get to it. :beerwink:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_1jG7XBBP4
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:25 am

I'm gonna update my wishlist

Edguy
    Evergrey
    Primordial
    Borknagar
    Crimson Shadows
    Panzerfaust
    Candlemass
    Sigh
    Church of Misery
    Symphony X
    Spellblast
    Lost Society
    Sacrifice
    Into Eternity
    Death Angel
    Kreator
    Exodus
    Voivod
    Gentlemans Pistols
    Drudkh
    Tankard
    Goatwhore
    Carcass
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    MonicaMM
    Crewman

by MonicaMM » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:40 pm

I was trying not to make a wishlist for 2017 but I can't resist!

Edguy
    Carcass
    Blind Guardian (never too much)
    Therion (always, since every show is like having a new band hahahah)
    Evergrey
    Arcturus
    Borknagar
    Sepultura
    Into Eternity
    Andre Matos (he's way better by himself than Angra without him)
    Accept
    Kreator
    Abbath
    Royal Hunt
    Tankard
    Helloween
    VoodooPriest
    Unisonic
    2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2023 survivor

Favorite bands: Amorphis - Samael - Moonspell - Blind Guardian - Therion - Paradise Lost - Rammstein - Avantasia - Helloween
    Luxi
    Oiler

by Luxi » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:29 am

Has anyone mentioned Finland's BEAST IN BLACK, or WHISPERED yet?
    Wish list for 2017:

Sadistic Intent, Hellwitch, Demilich, Infernäl Mäjesty, Sacrifice (Can), Razor, Possessed, Immolation, Hobbs' Angel of Death, Morbid Saint, Autopsy, Dr. Shrinker, Nuclear Assault, Denying Nazarene, Destructor, Morgoth.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:28 pm

Luxi wrote:Has anyone mentioned Finland's BEAST IN BLACK, or WHISPERED yet?

No one else has requested Beast In Black, but Whispered has featured on 3 other peoples' wishlists :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:55 am

I could now add

Moonsorrow
    Therion (I forgot to mention them in my last posts :mrgreen: )

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:01 pm

Keeping the list updated. Little bit of movement up the top (Kreator creeping into the top 10), some around the middle, and a new name (Unisonic) sneaking in at the bottom of the list:

44 Amon Amarth
    33 Sabaton
    31 Alestorm, Nightwish
    25 Kalmah, Wintersun
    24 Kreator, Ne Obliviscaris, Opeth
    23 Kamelot, Testament

22 Borknagar, Devin Townsend Project, Dimmu Borgir
    21 Blind Guardian, Carcass, Ensiferum, Gloryhammer, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Powerwolf, Symphony X
    20 Within Temptation
    19 Abbath, Amorphis, Finntroll
    18 Agalloch, Avantasia, Draconian, Korpiklaani
    17 Moonsorrow, Therion
    16 Bolt Thrower, Dark Tranquility, Ghost, Omnium Gatherum
    15 Edguy, Mors Principium Est, Orphaned Land, Sonata Arctica
    14 Amaranthe
    13 Behemoth, Death Angel, Equilibrium, Exodus, Heidevolk, Myrath, Overkill, Septic flesh
    12 Candlemass, Demons & Wizards, Haggard, Helloween, Meshuggah, Running Wild
    11 Arch Enemy, Arcturus, Battlelore, Be'lakor, Dying Fetus, Kvelertak, Machine Head, Savatage, Xandria
    10 Enslaved, Freedom Call, Goatwhore, Leaves' Eyes, Scar Symmetry, Sirenia, Skeletonwitch, Soilwork, Tankard
    9 Accept, Allegaeon, Decapitated, Falconer, Lamb of God, Marduk, Obscura, Primordial, Swallow The Sun, Taake, Tarot, Tristania
    8 Annihilator, Barren Earth, Battle Beast, Grand Magus, Havok, MGLA, Nile, Orden Ogan, Queensryche, Solstafir, Suidakra, Triptykon, Warbringer
    7 After Forever, Ahab, Ancient Bards, Angra, Armored Saint, Arsis, Asphyx, Cattle Decapitation, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Exmortus, Fear Factory, Ihsahn, In Flames, Keep of Kalessin, Manegarm, Mastodon, Pagan's Mind, TrollfesT, Unisonic, Unleash The Archers, Watain
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:06 pm

Didn't someone mention Sentenced possibly being back together (or did I dream this), if I didn't I add +19 for Sentenced
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
Post Reply 468 posts