Post Reply 14 posts Page 1 of 1
Looking for 70.0000 wristband
    pedders
    Wiper

Looking for 70.0000 wristband

by pedders » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:25 am

hi if anyone as one of those yellow wristbands like the bands or the people that was working on board
    and wants to sell it
    i would love to have one so i could put it on my metal jacket
    pablov8
    Midshipman

Re: Looking for 70.0000 wristband

by pablov8 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:51 pm

Are you that girl who had the jacket with lot of wristbands in the back?

If you are... amazing idea!!!

If you aren't... well amazing idea too... hehe
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    pedders
    Wiper

by pedders » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:34 pm

haha nope i'm not her
    but i have seen her jacket top quality
    i do also do the same thing i sew the festivals wristbands to my vest
    i asked a couple of bands if i could have it but no one want it go give it to me so if anyone out there as one
    please let me know
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:16 am

pedders wrote:haha nope i'm not her
    i asked a couple of bands if i could have it but no one want it go give it to me so if anyone out there as one
    please let me know

If you'd settle for unofficial ones, you could send a message to Kate Gorisch on Facebook. I got one from her.
    https://www.facebook.com/KateGorisch
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • cyberchp
    Oiler

by cyberchp » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:41 am

Speedy wrote:
    please let me know

If you'd settle for unofficial ones, you could send a message to Kate Gorisch on Facebook. I got one from her.

Thanks for this. Sent her a note via fb.
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:46 pm

Probably on topic, but anyone know where I can get unofficial patches? I was bummed there weren't any 70k patches for sale this year.
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:13 pm

As far as I know there aren't any official ones. I saw a few bootlegs that were made by cruisers and were amazing. I would totally love a few with the ship to put on my vests.

70K is missing out on a lot of money with no merch store. Although I like no shirts available to people who haven't gone on cruises :beerwink:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:44 am

biertroll wrote:As far as I know there aren't any official ones.

There are official ones for artists, press and crew only.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Speedy wrote:
    biertroll wrote:As far as I know there aren't any official ones.

There are official ones for artists, press and crew only.

Well besides that
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Cthulhu
    Wiper

by Cthulhu » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:49 am

Hi Pedders

Arnaud from Abinchova here.

I can gladly send you mine if you want to.

Send me a message if you are interested. I don't need any payment for the wristband itself, though I'd be glad if you could cover the sending costs from Switzerland :-)
  • Cadding
    Wiper

by Cadding » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:02 am

Cthulhu wrote:Hi Pedders

Arnaud from Abinchova here.

I can gladly send you mine if you want to.

Send me a message if you are interested. I don't need any payment for the wristband itself, though I'd be glad if you could cover the sending costs from Switzerland :-)

Nice deal right here. Glad to know there are still people like you. :bangers:
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:00 pm

There should be official ones (now that my stripper bus wristband is old and shriveled)

Or maybe we need another stripper bus trip?

:lol:

Deck ? 2020
  • edward147
    Wiper

by edward147 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:01 am

Speedy wrote:
    i do also do the same thing i sew the festivals Customized Wrist Bands to my vest i asked a couple of bands if i could have it but no one want it go give it to me so if anyone out there as one please let me know

Hii Speedy thanks for this information. I am searching from a long time for that yellow wristband and finally i got the place where i can get one.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:26 am

Official wristbands would be really cool. I'd buy one for sure.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
Post Reply 14 posts Page 1 of 1