Post Reply 310 posts
What bands can be ruled out for 2017?
  • AceHugger
    Petty Officer

Re: What bands can be ruled out for 2017?

by AceHugger » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:13 am

General Zod wrote:
    deathmetalpat wrote:Alestorm has been ruled out here but I think the original plan had them recording in early February but now it seems recording will be done in time for them to cruise.The entire band is in Florida and Chris trolled the Pool Girl FB post with "Poo Girl."

It's my understanding that Chris is in Gloryhammer (as well as Alestorm) and Gloryhammer are on tour during the cruise.

Bummer, - I'd love to see Alestorm, they seem like great fun.
    2017 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    2018 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    crazemidgt
    Crewman

by crazemidgt » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:14 am

General Zod wrote:
    deathmetalpat wrote:Alestorm has been ruled out here but I think the original plan had them recording in early February but now it seems recording will be done in time for them to cruise.The entire band is in Florida and Chris trolled the Pool Girl FB post with "Poo Girl."

It's my understanding that Chris is in Gloryhammer (as well as Alestorm) and Gloryhammer are on tour during the cruise.

From what I heard, Chris doesn't perform live with Gloryhammer so hey have a stand in for him, thats why he wears a hood on stage. The Hammerfall tour has started or starts in a couple days, so you can already see the overlap with Alestorm recording and Gloryhammer performing.
    70K 2017 Cabin - 6232

70K Survivor - 2015
    Wacken - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
    MetalDays - 2014
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:00 am

NOOOOOO
    Exmortus can be rulled out :(
    https://www.facebook.com/exmortusoffici ... =3&theater
    They play in long beach on the 4th
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:05 am

I don't know if I would read that as a hint... from what I've gleaned of his internet presence, Chris is pretty fond of trolling. It would be awesome to have Alestorm though.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:35 am

AceHugger wrote:
    General Zod wrote:

Bummer, - I'd love to see Alestorm, they seem like great fun.

They are extra fun on 70k... Their last set on 70k was one of the most *could ONLY happen onbroad 70k* performances ever
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:38 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:They are extra fun on 70k... Their last set on 70k was one of the most *could ONLY happen onbroad 70k* performances ever

*Chris Bowes calls for a wall of death*

"Now when I say go AND ONLY WHEN I SAY GO... I want you all to KILL THE BANANA."

:lol:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:48 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:They are extra fun on 70k... Their last set on 70k was one of the most *could ONLY happen onbroad 70k* performances ever

This. So much this.

Phoenix wrote:*Chris Bowes calls for a wall of death*

"Now when I say go AND ONLY WHEN I SAY GO... I want you all to KILL THE BANANA."

I still laugh when I think of that moment :D
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:00 am

bodomdragon wrote:

This. So much this.

Phoenix wrote:*Chris Bowes calls for a wall of death*

I still laugh when I think of that moment :D

I tell people about that moment to convince them to go see Alestorm/go on the boat.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:20 am

captaingabbeh wrote:I tell people about that moment to convince them to go see Alestorm/go on the boat.

In general, that was one of the funniest concerts I've ever been to. The whole thing was an unforgettable party. Also the amazing attitude of the crowd was a basic part of the experience - I don't find Alestorm's music especially brilliant. All in all, I'd love to have these guys back, that's for sure.
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:34 am

bodomdragon wrote:In general, that was one of the funniest concerts I've ever been to. The whole thing was an unforgettable party. Also the amazing attitude of the crowd was a basic part of the experience - I don't find Alestorm's music especially brilliant. All in all, I'd love to have these guys back, that's for sure.

As much fun as that last show was, some other shit happened on the boat that makes me very happy that Alestorm are unlikely to happen this year. I'm perfectly fine with them not getting announced. They'd be a -5 for me if they did.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:36 am

Phoenix wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:In general, that was one of the funniest concerts I've ever been to. The whole thing was an unforgettable party. Also the amazing attitude of the crowd was a basic part of the experience - I don't find Alestorm's music especially brilliant. All in all, I'd love to have these guys back, that's for sure.

As much fun as that last show was, some other shit happened on the boat that makes me very happy that Alestorm are unlikely to happen this year. I'm perfectly fine with them not getting announced. They'd be a -5 for me if they did.

May I ask?
    Wishlist:

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:41 am

bodomdragon wrote:May I ask?

TL:DR - Someone associated with the band is a [insert long string of expletives not even I would type on a public forum].

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:01 am

Phoenix wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:May I ask?

TL:DR - Someone associated with the band is a [insert long string of expletives not even I would type on a public forum].

You know the lineup has changed drastically since then, right?
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:08 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:You know the lineup has changed drastically since then, right?

I do! That... doesn't fix the issue, unfortunately.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:23 am

Phoenix wrote:

I am, like, you know, fucking curious.
    Wishlist:

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:40 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:

I'll send you a PM when I'm on lunch

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:04 am

Phoenix wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:I do! That... doesn't fix the issue, unfortunately.

I'll send you a PM when I'm on lunch

If we're thinking about the same person, her presence won't hinder your enjoyment of the band.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:10 am

Jotunheimr wrote:If we're thinking about the same person, her presence won't hinder your enjoyment of the band.

You don't know what happened, but at least it's not just me.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:24 am

Phoenix wrote:I'll send you a PM when I'm on lunch

Can't wait!
    Wishlist:

• Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:25 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    Jotunheimr wrote:If we're thinking about the same person, her presence won't hinder your enjoyment of the band.

Well shit, now I'm curious too. Is this classified information?
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:31 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:

Well shit, now I'm curious too. Is this classified information?

I think I know which incident it was. There was cabin crashing involved (I was with the lady in question at the time. Let's just say it was really, really not my finest moment).

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:46 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:Well shit, now I'm curious too. Is this classified information?

Nah, I just didn't want to name names in public. This is actually nothing against the members of Alestorm by the way, other than them being kind of dumb drunks (and no one is surprised). They were just involved in an altercation with someone closely associated with the band, and the incident and Alestorm are associated in my mind, and it just makes me mad to the point I can't enjoy them every time I think about it.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:44 pm

So Exmorus aren't on this year but might be on in 2018...
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:54 pm

Carbides
    Despised Icon
    Fallujah
    Rings of Saturn
    Are out
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:57 pm

Mayhem and Inquisition are out
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:50 pm

I suppose this thread matters again now...
    GOATWHORE is out, they have a show on the 3rd.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:55 pm

A reliable source has told me that NILE and GOJIRA are out.

EDIT: Also, in case there waa any doubt, NE OBLIVISCARIS are out. Cygnus has left the band :cry:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Phoenix wrote:A reliable source has told me that NILE and GOJIRA are out.

LOL :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:39 am

EDIT: Also, in case there waa any doubt, NE OBLIVISCARIS are out. Cygnus has left the band :cry:

Not so much "left" though :cry:

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:17 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:

Not so much "left" though :cry:

Yeah, no kidding. Holy rumours batman. :shock: :shock:

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Post Reply 310 posts