Post Reply 267 posts
70k 2017 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: 70k 2017 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by cowboy71 » Wed May 25, 2016 6:35 pm

Manowar announced they will be embarking on a farewell world tour.

Would be a good fit for 70k.

They would be way too expensive I reckon though.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Thu May 26, 2016 5:54 am

cowboy71 wrote:Manowar announced they will be embarking on a farewell world tour.

They'd insist on bringing their own sound gear, which would knock out the boat's power and sink the ship. I love Manowar, but don't want to die at sea just to because they insist on playing on 10.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu May 26, 2016 8:32 am

General Zod wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Manowar announced they will be embarking on a farewell world tour.

They'd insist on bringing their own sound gear, which would knock out the boat's power and sink the ship. I love Manowar, but don't want to die at sea just to because they insist on playing on 10.

Seconded - also, if I'm going to die on 70K, I'd rather go out in some kind of epic pit-or-partying related accident than in my sleep :P :P

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    JDX
    Wiper

by JDX » Fri May 27, 2016 2:50 pm

General Zod wrote:

Their amplifiers are calibrated up to 11, not 10. That's one louder :)
    2016 cabin 8231
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Mon May 30, 2016 8:52 am

Liv Kristine left Leaves' Eyes

I think that means they'll be onbroad, and they are the first victims of the curse this year
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon May 30, 2016 8:56 am

Mr.Kito wrote:Liv Kristine left Leaves' Eyes

I think that means they'll be onbroad, and they are the first victims of the curse this year

The curse? Why is this the first I'm hearing of a curse? :)

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Mon May 30, 2016 12:40 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:

every year we have confirmed bands that change their members before playing the cruise, we've had xandria changing their vocals, someone left orphaned land (don't know the details exactly), but i cant remember other cases, i know we had :roll: :lol: :lol:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Mon May 30, 2016 12:56 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:

The curse thread => viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4287
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon May 30, 2016 1:14 pm

MikeB wrote:
    captaingabbeh wrote:

That makes a lot more sense now, thank you!

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon May 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Female members of bands are much more likely to fulfill the curse prophecy,so that makes it more likely.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Tue May 31, 2016 6:54 am

captaingabbeh wrote:
    MikeB wrote:
    captaingabbeh wrote:

That makes a lot more sense now, thank you!

i was trying to find the thread ! thanks :D
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:49 am

Grave Digger just announced a European tour with a 70k-sized hole between 28.01. and 10.02.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Thyrfing
    Oiler

by Thyrfing » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:28 am

Talked with Johnny from Unleashed! Can't really remember everything ( :whisky: ) But asked about the cruise and he didnt wanna answer on just that question! Dont know why! I really want them on the boat!
    2015 2016
    2017 2018
    2019 2020
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:54 am

I would fuck'n love for Unleashed to be aboard. Here is hoping he was being evasive because they will be among the first announced soon!
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:18 am

slayergeek wrote:I would fuck'n love for Unleashed to be aboard. Here is hoping he was being evasive because they will be among the first announced soon!

I'll second that. Would love to see Unleashed onbroad!!
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    BringTheShred
    Oiler

by BringTheShred » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:28 pm

Skeletonwitch - believed to be in negotiations with UMC for 2015

They likely were, but last summer Chance got admitted to rehab for a serious alcohol dependancy. If he came back, I doubt they'd want to subject him to that environment lol. But, if it's still Adam up front, I think they'd be down.

Regardless, I would LOVE to see the Witch.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:37 am

slayergeek wrote:I would fuck'n love for Unleashed to be aboard. Here is hoping he was being evasive because they will be among the first announced soon!

As great as they where on the 1st cruise with out Johnny I would love to see the whole band :deathmetal:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:37 am

Gotthard just announced a 25th anniversary tour with Pretty Maids, starting February 9th.

70k would be a perfect warm up for them :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:23 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Gotthard just announced a 25th anniversary tour with Pretty Maids, starting February 9th.

70k would be a perfect warm up for them :)

Please, Andy!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Korpiklaani just posted a 70k tease on Facebook.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:05 pm

acidbasement wrote:Korpiklaani just posted a 70k tease on Facebook.

I say that but in one of the many posts they put out I though one said that they where going to do their own little cruise
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:19 pm

acidbasement wrote:Korpiklaani just posted a 70k tease on Facebook.

It was taken at the Montebello's Rockfest. At this festival, the bands are hosted on the other side of the river and they take a boat ride from the hotel to the festival.
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Plus didn't they play two years ago? Would doubt hey start out with a repeat from 2014.
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:39 am

Rjturtle9 wrote:Plus didn't they play two years ago? Would doubt hey start out with a repeat from 2014.

The first ten announcements for the 2016 cruise had four 2013 repeats, one 2012 repeat and two 2011 repeats. Wouldn't be that much of a stretch to have a 2014 repeat in the first bunch for 2017!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:06 am

Korpiklaani payed in 2015, not 2014
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:50 am

MikeB wrote:Korpiklaani payed in 2015, not 2014

My bad that's what I meant. Two cruises ago.
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:03 am

If they do 2 years repeat again, I hope they will consider Amorphis! Chatted with one of the members three weeks ago and dropped the 70k question… He said he hasn’t heard anything for 2017 so far, but that they will surely do it again if asked. Fingers crossed! (Might not be very exciting for European cruisers since they see them all the time, but it is for us North Americans because they never tour here... :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: )
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:36 am

AmelieM wrote:If they do 2 years repeat again, I hope they will consider Amorphis! Chatted with one of the members three weeks ago and dropped the 70k question… He said he hasn’t heard anything for 2017 so far, but that they will surely do it again if asked.

From your lips to Dio's ears. They may be the band I'm hoping for most.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:10 pm

General Zod wrote:
    AmelieM wrote:If they do 2 years repeat again, I hope they will consider Amorphis! Chatted with one of the members three weeks ago and dropped the 70k question… He said he hasn’t heard anything for 2017 so far, but that they will surely do it again if asked.

A band wanting to do the cruise again doesn't mean they'll be asked again, unfortunately...
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:01 pm

General Zod wrote:

I also really want Amorphis. The first timer I'm bringing with me would ALSO love Amorphis...

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:28 pm

I would love to see Amorphis on the cruise again!!!!!
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Amorphis will be touring the US/N. America later this year, so I suppose it's a possibility.
    I'd love to see them again; they were great on the boat and splendid at PPUSA.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:40 am

Pellaz wrote:Amorphis will be touring the US/N. America later this year, so I suppose it's a possibility.

I've heard this rumour but haven't seen where it comes from... is someone teasing the tour?

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:45 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:Amorphis will be touring the US/N. America later this year, so I suppose it's a possibility.

I've heard this rumour but haven't seen where it comes from... is someone teasing the tour?

I was wondering the same as well. Have heard this rumor several times but have never seen anything official or directly from the band themselves. Only thing I remember reading a while ago was that they were in the process of changing to a new booking agency and were hoping that they would be able to organize a full North American tour for Under the Red Cloud.

My fingers are crossed that the rumors are true and that a Toronto show is part of the plans. Would love to finally see Amorphis live and would really really like to see them added to the 2017 lineup of 70K as well! :headbanger:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:02 am

Hoppy McGee wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:

I was wondering the same as well. Have heard this rumor several times but have never seen anything official or directly from the band themselves. Only thing I remember reading a while ago was that they were in the process of changing to a new booking agency and were hoping that they would be able to organize a full North American tour for Under the Red Cloud.

My fingers are crossed that the rumors are true and that a Toronto show is part of the plans. Would love to finally see Amorphis live and would really really like to see them added to the 2017 lineup of 70K as well! :headbanger:

I think Enter The Vault's emails are the source of most of the rumors - that's where I heard it from.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:45 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:
    Hoppy McGee wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:I've heard this rumour but haven't seen where it comes from... is someone teasing the tour?

I think Enter The Vault's emails are the source of most of the rumors - that's where I heard it from.

Yep, that's where I saw it.

Soo.....it might even be true. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:41 pm

and last year they said somewhere they wanted to be back on the boat
    I hope things pan out.

MDF all ready has a couple bands I would really like to see :bitch:
    Emma Cronin
    Wiper

by Emma Cronin » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:40 pm

Evening to you all from rainy England. Will be going to our first EVER 70k in 2017.

Can't believe the first I ever heard about this was November 2016 at a Stratovarius gig...

Anyway! My wishlist for the ones which may fit the 'possible' bill...

EDGUY. GloryHammer, Blind Guardian, Grave Digger, Edguy, Helloween, Sabaton, Sonata Arctica and Edguy,

But for me, it's anything Power Metal really. (I have posted this in the wrong thread, sorry!)
    Last edited by Emma Cronin on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Got Married on the P&O Cruise Ship Oceana, 1st September 2014... Addicted ever since! But now it's time for some Metal!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:07 pm

Emma Cronin wrote:Evening to you all from rainy England. Will be going to our first EVER 70k in 2017.

Can't believe the first I ever heard about this was November 2016 at a Stratovarius gig...

EDGUY. GloryHammer, Blind Guardian, Grave Digger, Edguy, Helloween, Sabaton, Sonata Arctica and Edguy,

But for me, it's anything Power Metal really.

Welcome abroad
    I am sure you will have a great time as it is the best
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:35 pm

Emma Cronin wrote:Evening to you all from rainy England. Will be going to our first EVER 70k in 2017.

But for me, it's anything Power Metal really.

I like your taste :)

Unfortunately you can scratch Sabaton off your list. They are no chance as they are touring at the time of the cruise next year :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Post Reply 267 posts