Post Reply 268 posts
70k 2017 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: 70k 2017 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by metalmaciejmetal » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:03 am

So I just say that Devil Driver and Death Angel are on tour right after the cruise. They are also joined by Winds of plague, the agonist and Azrael. Hopefully those bands don't get booked.

(to be fair I don't know who Azrael is)
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:06 am

metalmaciejmetal wrote:So I just say that Devil Driver and Death Angel are on tour right after the cruise. They are also joined by Winds of plague, the agonist and Azrael. Hopefully those bands don't get booked.

(to be fair I don't know who Azrael is)

Seconded. Not a fan of The Agonist, and I've TRIED.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:03 am

Phoenix wrote:Seconded. Not a fan of The Agonist, and I've TRIED.

Yep. They kind of suck. Although they don't suck any more than DevilDriver.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:46 am

Downvod wrote:The Cavalera brothers just announced they are coming back to North America in February, I believe still doing the Roots album in its entirety. Sounds to me like they are likely to be on the boat...

Wouldn't mind having them on boat, but could do with a different set. That album has about 3 good songs and I get that at the time it was something new and unique, but for me Roots is the last Sepultura album I'd like to hear live in it's entirety.

Now what's also interesting is that Max said in an interview that Immolation is likely to be opening for them in February. Give me Immolation :shred:
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:52 am

General Zod wrote:

Agreed. I saw those guys open for Gwar years ago, absolute shit. Every song had the same basic riff, no guitar solos. I was baffled as to why Devil Driver or Stuck Mojo was on the bill until I realized they are both on Napalm.
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:01 pm

General Zod wrote:

I would actually be pretty happy to see The Agonist get booked, I quite like their jams and they were really great live a few months ago with Epica, Fleshgod, and Arkona (that was actually a really great lineup all around). They are fairly metalcore though, I'm not surprised they aren't too popular around these parts.

That said, I'm not sure they would get booked given the fact that Arch Enemy is playing, cause I'm under the impression they still have fairly major unhappy feelings between them. While I doubt the skipper cares too much about people's feelings I'm not sure he would want to piss off a band as big as Arch Enemy, especially since the confined nature of 70K means that they'd all be stuck on a boat together for 4 days. I'd still love to see them though, so I'd be happy to be proven wrong.
    Aether.Realm/Amon.Amarth/Amorphis/Ayreon/Behemoth/Blind.Guardian/Dark.Tranquility/Draconian/Epica/The.Eternal/Freedom.Call/Frozen.Crown/Galderia/Hamferd/Hammerfall/Iced.Earth/Ihsahn/Insomnium/Katatonia/Khemmis/Lor/Manegarm/Moonsorrow/Moonspell/My.Dying.Bride/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Nightwish/November’s.Doom/Omnium.Gatherum/Orphaned.Land/Primordial/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Serenity/Seventh.Wonder/Soilwork/Sojourner/Sonata.Arctica/Swallow.the.Sun/Theocracy/Tribulation/Turisas/Visigoth/Wilderun/Within.Temptation
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:24 am

Music industry gossip is dumb.

If there's bad blood between AE and The Agonist, the only people who have to deal with it are those two bands. AE isn't going to ask for a "No Agonist" clause in their performance contract, because they are professionals and they know that's a stupid thing to ask for. No festival of 70K's size is going to care about a public feud between a couple of bands, because there will always be people in the music industry who don't get along, and most of the time it's just not made public so nobody gossips about it. I mean, do you think Andy gets along with every booking agent he has to deal with?
    2020 Wishlist: Boat, friends, bands, karaoke, hot, Sorrentos, Windjammer, coffee, Satan, love, alcohol.
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:54 pm

Danny24601 wrote:
    General Zod wrote:

I would actually be pretty happy to see The Agonist get booked, I quite like their jams and they were really great live a few months ago with Epica, Fleshgod, and Arkona (that was actually a really great lineup all around). They are fairly metalcore though, I'm not surprised they aren't too popular around these parts.

That tour ended two weeks ago. Andy, do you see what you're doing to us? This man has lost his perception of time!

I don't think there's any bad blood between the bands. It's strictly Alissa, and with logistics as complicated as 70k's, nobody cares if one person's feelings are hurt. (Side note: that all happened well over two years ago - I have to think she's moved on by now).
    2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:06 pm

*checks wishlist*

Why yes, I would be okay with having The Agonist on board.

Tbh I agree with the collective that Alissa's feelings on them are unlikely to affect whether or not they get booked.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:07 pm

That makes a lot of sense, and I hope y'all are right cause they'd be a definite one set for me. :shred: But I'd take pretty much any announcements right now.
    Aether.Realm/Amon.Amarth/Amorphis/Ayreon/Behemoth/Blind.Guardian/Dark.Tranquility/Draconian/Epica/The.Eternal/Freedom.Call/Frozen.Crown/Galderia/Hamferd/Hammerfall/Iced.Earth/Ihsahn/Insomnium/Katatonia/Khemmis/Lor/Manegarm/Moonsorrow/Moonspell/My.Dying.Bride/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Nightwish/November’s.Doom/Omnium.Gatherum/Orphaned.Land/Primordial/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Serenity/Seventh.Wonder/Soilwork/Sojourner/Sonata.Arctica/Swallow.the.Sun/Theocracy/Tribulation/Turisas/Visigoth/Wilderun/Within.Temptation
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:48 pm

Svart Crown a possibility for the cruise? I would be very happy if they were on.

Marduk + Incantation + Svart Crown

02/07/17 Tampa, FL The Orpheum
    02/08/17 Atlanta, GA Heaven @ Masquerade
    02/09/17 Dayton, OH Oddbody's
    02/10/17 Chicago, IL Reggie's
    02/11/17 Kansas City, MO Riot Room
    02/12/17 Fort Worth, TX Rail Club
    02/13/17 Austin, TX Grizzly Hall
    02/14/17 Albuquerque, NM Launchpad
    02/15/17 Phoenix, AZ Joe's Grotto
    02/16/17 Las Vegas, NV tbc
    02/17/17 Los Angeles, CA Regent Theater
    02/18/17 Oakland, CA Metro Opera House
    02/19/17 Portland, OR Bossanova Ballroom
    02/20/17 Seattle, WA Studio Seven
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:39 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Svart Crown a possibility for the cruise? I would be very happy if they were on.

HellYeah :bmhorns:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Svart Crown a possibility for the cruise? I would be very happy if they were on.

Beat me to it!

I'm trying really hard to not get my hopes up. Seems likely they will be on, but you never know around here...

I would go to this show in Tampa if need be, but I'd really rather be able to skip this tour because of seeing them on the boat. Driving to Tampa doesn't sound as enjoyable doing it the day after I get back from the cruise.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:59 am

Warphine wrote:

Beat me to it!

I'm trying really hard to not get my hopes up. Seems likely they will be on, but you never know around here...

I would go to this show in Tampa if need be, but I'd really rather be able to skip this tour because of seeing them on the boat. Driving to Tampa doesn't sound as enjoyable doing it the day after I get back from the cruise.

This tour is not coming where I live. The cruise would be my chance to catch them. So I am hoping Svart Crown are on, but I am expecting them to not be.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:19 am

They said there are more tour dates to come, so maybe there is a chance they will still hit up your area!

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Sepultura's Max and Igor will start the second leg of "return to roots" tour on Feb 9th with Immolation and Full Of Hell
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:20 am

Speedy wrote:A 2015 repeat is trying to get back on.

I'm not expecting any of these at this late Cripper-band stage, but Behemoth, Melechesh, Korpiklaani, Ensiferum or Cannibal Corpse would make me really happy. :bmhorns:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2019: Booked!
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:46 am

Last year, Arkona made a public announcement that they were taking some time off to relax with their families after their tour ended. A few days later, they were announced for 70K. For a lot of bands it's a vacation I think.
    2020 Wishlist: Boat, friends, bands, karaoke, hot, Sorrentos, Windjammer, coffee, Satan, love, alcohol.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:57 pm

DIABULUS IN MUSICA and AMBERIAN DAWN are touring together, starting 10th of Feb in the UK.

Would love both of those bands to be on 70k :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:27 am

cowboy71 wrote:DIABULUS IN MUSICA and AMBERIAN DAWN are touring together, starting 10th of Feb in the UK.

Would love both of those bands to be on 70k :)

Crimson Sun is on that tour too, and I'd be thrilled if they too were on 70k. Ok, I'm seeing them in February anyhow when they're opening for Epica in Helsinki. :beerwink:

Speaking of girlie bands, Secret Rule is trying to get on 70k. I'd love to see them!
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:23 am

Lets not be picky - lets just have all four thanks Andy :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:12 am

cowboy71 wrote:Lets not be picky - lets just have all four thanks Andy :D

Indeed. :D

"Merry Christmas, Ville and Dallas! Here's four more girlie bands for you!" would be quite amazing Sunday announcement this week. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • drrock
    Crewman

by drrock » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:43 am

Prediction/Wishlist/not colliding with any announced dates:

CANDLEMASS
    RAGE
    ORANGE GOBLIN
    THE VINTAGE CARAVAN
    METAL CHURCH
    THE DOOMSDAY KINGDOM (probably not enough material to perform...)
    KING WITCH (probably not enough material to perform...)

Let's see who makes it on broad!
    2017 = 40 yrs in rock and metal!
    dws515
    Oiler

by dws515 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:17 am

Havok just announced a NA tour with Exmortus and Extinction A.D. that starts on 1/8. That would fit right for the tour kicking off on 70000 Tons!
    9 time cruiser, can't wait for round 10!
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:37 am

dws515 wrote:Havok just announced a NA tour with Exmortus and Extinction A.D. that starts on 1/8. That would fit right for the tour kicking off on 70000 Tons!

Hey, the dates were announced, and they play Chicago on 2/8. So no ship Havok. They do play ONCE (name of the club, not number of times playing!) after the cruise, so I'll see ya there, huh?
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
    dws515
    Oiler

by dws515 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:05 am

Duh, I meant 2/8 was the first show, yeah, in Chicago. I guess they could do the cruise and then fly up to Chicago for the start of the tour? And yeah, I'll see you at ONCE!
    9 time cruiser, can't wait for round 10!
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:29 am

drrock wrote:RAGE

Does anyone actually care about this band? They've played ProgPower a few times and each time their show is one of the most poorly attended of the festival. Given the current lack of power metal, I would be supremely disappointed if this is one of the bands Andy picks to close that gap.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
  • Bobzilla28
    Wiper

by Bobzilla28 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:30 pm

I would be shocked if STRIKER isn't on the boat.
    They are in Winter Haven FL on 2/1 and the a gap til 2/7 in Georgia.
    Not to mention they are Canadian!
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:47 pm

Good find! I'd be down to catch a set or two of Striker.

Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:27 pm

General Zod wrote:

Does anyone actually care about this band? They've played ProgPower a few times and each time their show is one of the most poorly attended of the festival. Given the current lack of power metal, I would be supremely disappointed if this is one of the bands Andy picks to close that gap.

I would have much rather seen them before V. Smolski left the band, but yeah I would still be interested. They have played the cruise 3 times now (once as Refuge), so I would imagine someone does care. They've never been very well known in the US, so I am not surprised in the lack of interest at ProgPower. Unity, Soundchaser, Speak of the Dead, Missing Link, Trapped!... all fantastic albums.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Aeternam-/-Aetherian-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE’LAKOR-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DEATH.ANGEL-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-De.Profundis-/-Devin.Townsend-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Emperor-/-Enslaved-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Exodus-/-Finntroll-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IHSAHN-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-MELECHESH-/-Mgla-/-MOONSORROW-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Obscura-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-SOILWORK-/-Solution.45-/-Sunburst-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WINTERSUN-/-Witchery-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • bratoutofhell
    Wiper

by bratoutofhell » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:31 pm

I'd be really pleased to see:

Mortem (Peru)
    Skull Fist
    Vektor
    Helstar
    Eternal Champion
    And...Syphilitic Vaginas :mrgreen:
    Be'lakor // Beyond Creation // Helstar // Skull Fist // Iskald // Eternal Champion // Deicide // Symphony X // Tau Cross // Magrudergrind (I can dream okay) // Immolation // Spawn of Possession // Mortem (Peru)
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:41 pm

sara wrote:
    dws515 wrote:Havok just announced a NA tour with Exmortus and Extinction A.D. that starts on 1/8. That would fit right for the tour kicking off on 70000 Tons!

Hey, the dates were announced, and they play Chicago on 2/8. So no ship Havok. They do play ONCE (name of the club, not number of times playing!) after the cruise, so I'll see ya there, huh?

I don't think it necessarily rules them out. Devildriver and Death Angel are starting a tour in Los Angeles on 2/9, so I don't see why they couldn't make Chicago by 2/8. I actually think this makes it likely that at least one of those bands WILL be on.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Aeternam-/-Aetherian-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE’LAKOR-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DEATH.ANGEL-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-De.Profundis-/-Devin.Townsend-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Emperor-/-Enslaved-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Exodus-/-Finntroll-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IHSAHN-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-MELECHESH-/-Mgla-/-MOONSORROW-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Obscura-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-SOILWORK-/-Solution.45-/-Sunburst-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WINTERSUN-/-Witchery-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Reminder that some bands deliberately plan holes in their tours around 70k, for a lot of reasons. Because they are in fact on the boat, in hopes that they'll be booked, because they want to go as passengers, or because they know all their hardcore fans are going to be away for a week at a festival :P

Keep in mind that we also get off EARLY on the 6th. Before noon early, I think I was off the boat and through customs by 7 or 8 in 2015.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:18 pm

Got all excited, looked at the dates...GREAT! St. Vitus on February 14...which is...Valentine's Day :cry: Don't think wife would appreciate this too much.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:47 am

General Zod wrote:

I do. I've watched them 4 or 5 times live and they've always delivered. It would be interesting to watch them with the new lineup. I'd be happy if they were announced. Plus, Peavy is a GREAT guy and it's always cool to have him onbroad.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:53 am

Downvod wrote:They've never been very well known in the US, so I am not surprised in the lack of interest at ProgPower.

That's fairly true of the vast majority of bands that play PP. Most of the bands that play PP are playing the U.S. for the first time.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:20 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    General Zod wrote:

I do. I've watched them 4 or 5 times live and they've always delivered. It would be interesting to watch them with the new lineup. I'd be happy if they were announced. Plus, Peavy is a GREAT guy and it's always cool to have him onbroad.

Fuck yes
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:25 pm

The Haunted is touring with Arch Enemy before and after the Cruise with "more dates to be announced soon". Keeping my fingers crossed.. Have never seen them with Marco on vocals and even though I prefer Peter, this would be great time to see how the current line up works live.
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:47 pm

CFH wrote:The Haunted is touring with Arch Enemy before and after the Cruise with "more dates to be announced soon". Keeping my fingers crossed.. Have never seen them with Marco on vocals and even though I prefer Peter, this would be great time to see how the current line up works live.

Well that would be cool. Listening to them for the first time right now, and I like.
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:20 pm

bratoutofhell wrote:I'd be really pleased to see:
    Vektor
    Helstar
    Eternal Champion

Helstar played the boat last Feb. as a last-minute add, so they can't perform in 2017.

Vektor would be cool, and I confess I have a proprietary interest in any band called Eternal Champion. :)
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2019: Booked!
Post Reply 268 posts