Post Reply 9 posts Page 1 of 1
Predict the 2017 Lineup
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

Predict the 2017 Lineup

by Hoppy McGee » Tue May 03, 2016 10:38 am

OK I'm bored. Let's all try to predict the full lineup for 2017. Put together a 60 band lineup that you think could be "somewhat" realistic. Whoever gets the highest number of correct bands wins absolutely nothing!!!

Here is my prediction (in no particular order). Trying to throw a few crap shoot guesses at Cripper contenders but for the most part this lineup is probably "somewhat" unrealistic..... :lol:

Amon Amarth
    Sabaton
    Gloryhammer
    Swallow the Sun
    Dying Fetus
    Finntroll
    Grave
    Tankard
    Havok
    Black Fast
    Satan
    Amaranthe
    Autopsy
    Sonata Arctica
    Cripper
    Swashbuckle
    Aether Realm
    Dark Fortress
    Battle Beast
    Kvelertak
    Annihilator
    Unleash the Archers
    Battlelore
    Demolition Hammer
    White Skull
    Mortuorum
    Kalmah
    Taake
    Draconian
    Sirenia
    Doro
    Helstar
    Heidevolk
    Crimson Shadows
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Rage
    Vektor
    Running Wild
    Omnium Gatherum
    Borknagar
    Grand Magus
    Mgla
    Amberian Dawn
    Ex Deo
    Van Canto
    Enforcer
    Lost Society
    Grand Magus
    Sylosis
    Unleashed
    Exciter
    Midnight
    Visigoth
    King of Asgard
    Cauldron
    Whiplash
    Atrophy
    Moonsorrow
    Novembre
    Metal Church
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-CARCASS-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed.A.D.-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Firespawn-/-Gatecreeper-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Predict the 2017 Lineup

by cowboy71 » Tue May 03, 2016 7:54 pm

Here is what I'm going with. A mixture of realistic for some, wishful thinking for others.

Abbath
    Amaranthe
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Ancient Bards
    Annihilator
    Barren Earth
    Battlelore
    Battle Beast
    Be'lakor
    Blackguard
    Borknagar
    Circle II Circle
    Circus Maximus
    Civil War
    Dark Tranquillity
    Decapitated
    Diabulus in Musica
    Draconian
    Dragony
    Edguy
    Ensiferum
    Evertale
    Fogalord
    Freedom Call
    Gloryhammer
    Gojira
    Haggard
    Havok
    Hypocrisy
    Kalmah
    Kamelot
    Kreator
    Magnum
    Metal Church
    Moonsorrow
    Orden Ogan
    Orphaned Land
    Pathfinder
    Primordial
    Pythia
    Ravenia
    Running Wild
    Sabaton
    Septicflesh
    Serenity
    Sirenia
    Soilwork
    Sonata Arctica
    Swallow The Sun
    Symphony X
    Taake
    Ten
    Testament
    Thaurorod
    Therion
    Trillium
    Tristania
    Unleash The Archers
    Van Canto
    Wintersun
    Within Temptation
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Wed May 04, 2016 1:43 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Here is what I'm going with. A mixture of realistic for some, wishful thinking for others.

I'd be a happy camper if this was the lineup.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Wed May 04, 2016 2:20 pm

General Zod wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Here is what I'm going with. A mixture of realistic for some, wishful thinking for others.

I'd be a happy camper if this was the lineup.

I was just coming here to say the same thing! I wouldn't get a wink of sleep if that was the lineup.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Wed May 04, 2016 5:42 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:I was just coming here to say the same thing! I wouldn't get a wink of sleep if that was the lineup.

There are actually a fair number of "sleep" bands in that lineup for me, but there's enough 10 out of 10 bands for me to be psyched about the bill as a whole.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed May 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Obviously my "prediction" is definitely slanted to my musical tastes which is hard rock/power metal/symphonic metal, but I've also included other acts from other genres that have either featured heavily on wishlists this time around, or feature in rumours from recent years.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Thu May 05, 2016 6:30 am

Well Annihilator was been all but officially pre-announced by Jeff on the cruise last year, so that one is a no brainer. Shame on Hoppy McGee for not remembering that :)
    Last edited by slayergeek on Thu May 05, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,See_You_In_2021

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    • iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    • Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Thu May 05, 2016 3:52 pm

slayergeek wrote:Well Annihilator was been all but officially pre-announced by Jeff one the cruise last year, so that one is a no brainer. Shame on Hoppy McGee for not remembering that :)

:lol: I did forget about that but noticed I included them in my list anyways, so did statsman. I suppose I should have titled the thread "Predict the other 59 bands" :lol:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-CARCASS-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed.A.D.-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Firespawn-/-Gatecreeper-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Thu May 05, 2016 6:59 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:
    slayergeek wrote:Well Annihilator was been all but officially pre-announced by Jeff on the cruise last year, so that one is a no brainer. Shame on Hoppy McGee for not remembering that :)

:lol: I did forget about that but noticed I included them in my list anyways, so did statsman. I suppose I should have titled the thread "Predict the other 59 bands" :lol:

My bad to then, I thought the list was alphabetical and thought you left the A's without mentioning it. Yes you forgot, but included it anyway, no you didn't leave it out..my lazy ass just missed it :)
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,See_You_In_2021

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    • iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    • Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
Post Reply 9 posts Page 1 of 1