Post Reply 3265 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2017 Megathread
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Here Comes Your Favorite Poison!

by Hoppy McGee » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Woo Hoo!!! It's starting!

And Anthrax seems to be a pretty big name band for 70K! Should be a couple of fun sets! :shred:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:19 pm

A big band and really a surprise,I think Europe would be a possibility now for some reason.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:20 pm

I really did not think we would get one today but a nice way to start it off
    Nice job Andy :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:21 pm

Andy wrote:The next one will also start with the letter A…

Maybe Amon Amarth?
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:21 pm

A for Amorphis going by buzz and wish list .
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:24 pm

Definitely huge. SURPRISINGLY, at least as far as last.fm listeners go (820,000) and facebook likes (2.6million) - no where near the biggest band in those terms anyway that has been on 70k.

Possibly biggest in terms of album sales - around 8million is the guesstimate according to the interwebz.

And the next A - Amon Amarth, Amaranthe or Amorphis my guesses.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Very happy to be proven wrong! Good one, Skipper.

Amon Amarth is next.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:29 pm

cowboy71 wrote:And the next A - Amon Amarth, Amaranthe or Amorphis my guesses.

I'll take all three! ;) ....just keep going with the A's for the first 7 announcements. :lol:

We can add Alestorm, Asphyx, and Abbath to round it all out!
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:30 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Definitely huge. SURPRISINGLY, at least as far as last.fm listeners go (820,000) and facebook likes (2.6million) - no where near the biggest band in those terms anyway that has been on 70k.

What band has been the biggest?
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:34 pm

With no clue ,other that "it stars with A" ,Amon Amarth is more likely.And with those 2 bands he will do very well.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:35 pm

Great first announcement for me. Hopefully the two set format will allow them to mix up their sets from the same 8 songs they usually do. Now bring on Amon Amarth!
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:36 pm

I would love for Amon Amarth to be the next announcement, but keep in mind we know Annihilator is going to be announced at some point, so it could be them.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:38 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Definitely huge. SURPRISINGLY, at least as far as last.fm listeners go (820,000) and facebook likes (2.6million) - no where near the biggest band in those terms anyway that has been on 70k.

Possibly biggest in terms of album sales - around 8million is the guesstimate according to the interwebz.

And the next A - Amon Amarth, Amaranthe or Amorphis my guesses.

I'll take all three, two to make me happy and an extra one for you :cheers:

My personal guess is Amon Amarth. Most requested band, how many years has it been up there?

Thanks for proving us wrong Skipper :P

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Please Welcome Some Old Friends Back Onbroad!

by Andy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Let’s welcome some old friends back onbroad for Round 7 of The Original, 70000TONS OF METAL, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise: Give it up for AMORPHIS!

Our next one is also from a Nordic country and starts with the same letter…

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

Re: Please Welcome Some Old Friends Back Onbroad!

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:47 pm

Dam!People are happy already :death:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:48 pm

Andy wrote:Let’s welcome some old friends back onbroad for Round 7 of The Original, 70000TONS OF METAL, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise: Give it up for AMORPHIS!

Our next one is also from a Nordic country and starts with the same letter…

Okay, next one is definitely Amon Amarth. :lol:
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:50 pm

That was a quick repeat.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:51 pm

I don't even care it's a repeat, I'm so happy already.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:52 pm

I really hope they do the groups of 10 like how they did announcements last year. Getting one band randomly here and there must be torture.
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:53 pm

Amon Amarth is got to be the most rumored band the last 2+ years,my fear it that he will stop announments with Anthrax ,Amorphis and Amon Amarth and still sell out.Last 57 bands day of sailing :lol:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:55 pm

ExtraneouS wrote:

What band has been the biggest?

Haven't analysed fully, but I imagine it would be hard to find anyone bigger, PURELY on last.fm and facebook figures, than Nightwish.

4.4million Facebook likes, and 1.3million listeners on last.fm

And whoohoo - AMORPHIS :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Stuff is happening! :headbanger:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:16 pm

A Great Freaking start especially when we get Amon Amarth next
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:18 pm

Azazel101 wrote:A Great Freaking start especially when we get Amon Amarth next

No we won't.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:20 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:A Great Freaking start especially when we get Amon Amarth next

No we won't.

What makes you so sure

Are you a wizard, or just willing it to be Amaranthe will all of your might?

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:24 pm

I'm a wizard of the highest order.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:25 pm

he may be right
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:26 pm

Pellaz wrote:<Looking at my watch>
    Well, there's still a little time before 7 pm Vancouver time......

Ahh, who am I kidding? It won't be today.

Hah! My reverse psychology WORKED!

--And congrats to deathmetalpat. :beerbang:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:28 pm

Come on Andy... got one more before the nights end??
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:30 pm

SpaceSlug wrote:Come on Andy... got one more before the nights end??

...in some places, it is tomorrow and just beginning. ;)
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: FUCK COVID
    2022: FUCK COVID
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:30 pm

These announments started about 2 a.m in some of the heaviest European cruiser locations.This is an Australian and the Americans thing now.Intersted to see the posts when I wake up tomorrow .
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:30 pm

spooky wrote:

True. Andy, post post post.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:34 pm

well now I am expecting at least 7
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:34 pm

SpaceSlug wrote:
    spooky wrote:

True. Andy, post post post.

I have a noon meeting so I am into this until at least 3 a.m East coast of USA time.Lucky me easy day tomorrow .
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:51 pm

The night of the 7th doesn't end for the Skipper for another four hours, Vancouver time. :beerwink:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:59 pm

Yeah Andy blends the announments with morning in Europe ,he ends about midnight his time.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

The Third “A” With 3 Vocalists!

by Andy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:12 pm

Our third one comes from Sweden and has three lead vocalists! Please welcome AMARANTHE onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise.

Shall we continue with another one that starts with an “A”?

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: The Third “A” With 3 Vocalists!

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:14 pm

That's me signed, sealed, and delivered.

Guaranteed to be joining you crazy bastards next year now!!!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:17 pm

Gross
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:21 pm

I have not seen them live so definitely a set but not in my rotation of bands I listen to.Hope next is Amon Amarth ,at this point Andy seems to be "teasing" us.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
Post Reply 3265 posts