cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Now You’re Playing With POWERGLOVE

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:34 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:POWERGLOVE?!?!!

SO unexpected, but SO AWESOME!!!!

That is one more from my signature :D

Now we just need seven more from there to get you on the boat!

HAHA - indeed!

Interesting that 6 out of the first 15 bands are from the USA. Last year ICED EARTH were the only US band in the first 30 announced.

Coincidence? Or due to the current financial issues around the globe with England voting to leave the EU etc.....
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:05 pm

Exhorder Exhorder Exhoder
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2023 - Deck 10 cheap room 4 walls no window
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:13 pm

[quote="mindgrind"]Exhorder Exhorder

Eisheilig :death:
    Entwined :headbanger:
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2023 - Deck 10 cheap room 4 walls no window
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:20 pm

The drummer from Equillibrium replied "C u there" when Linnea from Therion posted about Therion being on the cruise again.

I guess that doesn't mean that Equillibrium will be THIS "E" announcement, but I expect it will be.

And I don't expect we will find out today - we seem now to be trending towards an announcement a day.

First 7 announcements - occurred an hour or two apart
    Next 5 announcements - occured several hours apart
    Last 3 announcements - 33 hours, 16 hours, and 20 hours apart
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:30 pm

Did any silver survivors get their email for early booking yet?
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:15 pm

POWERGLOVE
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:39 pm

cowboy71 wrote:The drummer from Equillibrium replied "C u there" when Linnea from Therion posted about Therion being on the cruise again.

I guess that doesn't mean that Equillibrium will be THIS "E" announcement, but I expect it will be.

Meh, Equilibrium. I really like their recorded stuff, but the over-reliance on ProTools during their concert kinda rubbed me the wrong way in 2015.

Saltatio Mortis, Orden Ogan, Civil War, and Gloryhammer would be extremely welcome announcements for me. If I got three of those, or just Avantasia alone, I'd shut my mouth for the next seven months.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:11 pm

acidbasement wrote:Meh, Equilibrium. I really like their recorded stuff, but the over-reliance on ProTools during their concert kinda rubbed me the wrong way in 2015

This. Still would catch a set, but they were a bit disappointing.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Shadow Son
    Petty Officer

by Shadow Son » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:12 pm

So the announcements have finally begun! Good stuff so far...

Problem is, I doubt I can afford to go next year. Trying to save up a down payment for a condo. Which makes me want fewer bands announced that I'd want to see. But I'll bite the bullet if the line-up includes several bands I want to see.

If this "E" happens to be Enslaved, I'll have a very hard time resisting actually going.
    2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
    2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
    2017:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
    2019:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2020: ABANDONED SHIP!
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    acidbasement wrote:Meh, Equilibrium. I really like their recorded stuff, but the over-reliance on ProTools during their concert kinda rubbed me the wrong way in 2015

This. Still would catch a set, but they were a bit disappointing.

That
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:58 pm

acidbasement wrote:
    Saltatio Mortis, Orden Ogan, Civil War, and Gloryhammer would be extremely welcome announcements for me. If I got three of those, or just Avantasia alone, I'd shut my mouth for the next seven months.

Orden Ogan, Civil War and Avantasia would give me six bands from my wishlist so would get me a hell of a lot closer!

And Gloryhammer, while not on my signature as I have seen them live 5 times already, I would also add to the count as I'd love to see them again.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Epic Folk Metal On An Epic Cruise!

by Andy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:58 pm

Epic Folk Metal outfit EQUILIBRIUM will be sailing with us next February on Round 7 of 70000TONS OF METAL! Join headbangers from over 70 Nations onbroad The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

What comes to your mind when you hear the letter "D"?

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Epic Folk Metal On An Epic Cruise!

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:10 pm

If the "D" is DRAGONY or DARK MOOR....

:shock:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:12 pm

Andy wrote:Epic Folk Metal outfit EQUILIBRIUM will be sailing with us next February on Round 7 of 70000TONS OF METAL! Join headbangers from over 70 Nations onbroad The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Many things. None of them rated PG.

Let's see... I know it's not my D wishlist, but Draconian will make some cruisers very very happy...

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:19 pm

From the wishlist top 100 we have:
    Dimmu Borgir
    Draconian
    Dark Tranquillity
    Demons & Wizards
    Dying Fetus
    Decapitated

From past cruises we have:
    DAD
    Dark Funeral
    Dark Sermon
    Dark Tranquillity
    Death to All
    Destruction
    Diamond Plate
    Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
    Divided Multitude
    Doro
    DRI
    Dusk Machine
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:32 pm

I bet you it will be Dark Tranquility. They are going to be embarking on another new album/tour cycle in the fall. I know they had blast on the ship when they were on a few years ago.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:39 pm

slayergeek wrote:I bet you it will be Dark Tranquility. They are going to be embarking on another new album/tour cycle in the fall. I know they had blast on the ship when they were on a few years ago.

They do love it, but the announcement DT made said USA tour November, Europe tour early 2017 so I guess that could go either way!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:43 pm

Dark Funeral "liked" the Grave Digger announcement on Facebook, so they seem to be interested in the cruise still, maybe the "D" is for them?

Although, I really really REALLY hope that it's Dark Fortress who have been on my wish list for too long.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:45 pm

Draconian or Destroyer 666 would make me very happy. Demons and Wizards seems unlikely but would be awesome if Andy could pull that off.

Dying Fetus is definitely a possibility as well but that might be one to many brutal death bands among the first 20 announcements (With Suffocation and Nile already announced).

Doro could be possible as well....especially if Amon Amarth is going to be sailing with us in 2017 (considering all the teasing at the beginning of announcement time with the 'A' bands and Nordic 'A' bands and the comment that we will be coming back to 'A' a little bit later). As much as some people shit all over "A Dream That Cannot Be" I think it is a really good song and would love to see it performed live.

Glad I wasn't on in 2015 as the repeats would be starting to annoy me a bit :lol: If we're brining any more 2015 repeats make sure they are Arch Enemy, Trollfest or Alestorm ;)
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:48 pm

A lot of bands fly over from Europe for the cruise and then fly right back. Dark Tranquility could easily interrupt their tour for 70K and then continue afterwards.

But I hope it's Draconian for Razor's sake.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Sailors Across The Globe Headed To The ORPHANED LAND

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:50 pm

Updating the repeats vs virgins list.

VIRGINS
    Amaranthe
    Anthrax
    Cruachan
    Kalmah
    Powerglove

SINGLE-PEATS
    Kamelot (2012)
    Suffocation (2012)
    Nile (2013)
    Haggard (2014)
    Equillibrium (2015)

MULTI-PEATS
    Death Angel (2011, 2014)
    Orphaned Land (2012, 2014)
    Amorphis (2012, 2015)
    Annihilator (2012, 2015)
    Grave Digger (2012, 2015)
    Therion (2012, 2015)

So that gives us
    2011 - 1
    2012 - 7
    2013 - 1
    2014 - 3
    2015 - 5
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:53 pm

acidbasement wrote:
    But I hope it's Draconian for Razor's sake.

I am totally expecting (and hoping) that he has a completely over the top, amazing reaction gif saved up just for the day that this becomes a reality.
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:57 pm

let's bring Down onbroad ... I think Phil needs to be included :stagger: :givebeer:

then add Zakk and BLS . :cheers:
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:59 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:let's bring Down onbroad ... I think Phil needs to be included :stagger: :givebeer:

Just need to keep him away from the white wine :roll:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:19 pm

I am taking "Mind" as the next clue but it brings nothing to my Mind
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Azazel101 wrote:I am taking "Mind" as the next clue but it brings nothing to my Mind

If that's the case then it is probably Dark Tranquillity. They have an album called The Mind's I
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:01 pm

The line up thus far rules. I would love a black metal band. Dark Funeral or Inquisition or Mayhem
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:11 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:The line up thus far rules. I would love a black metal band. Dark Funeral or Inquisition or Mayhem

I hope fore Inquisition as I have some rare stuff from them and more coming. autographs would make them even more rare
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:15 pm

Azazel101 wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:The line up thus far rules. I would love a black metal band. Dark Funeral or Inquisition or Mayhem

I hope fore Inquisition as I have some rare stuff from them and more coming. autographs would make them even more rare

they are friends of mine. i will be seeing them at a private birthday party of a mutual friend in 2 weeks.. I had them sign my stuff last time i saw them, was weird though,l since i have known them for 20 years
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:39 pm

I believe Equilibrium was the first band I heard on the first day of my first 70K in 2015, and it felt good, like a nice cold rosé at aperitif.
    But I need more solid reds, too much white wine for now (no offense Phil :-)
    I'm still at 5 out of 16.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:12 am

Hell yeah, Equilibrium!....although I agree that their sets were a little disappointing compared to expectations. Still, a very welcome add. Now if they could only end one of their sets with "Mana".... :beerbang:

D is for......Dark Tranquillity, I hope. Been awhile since I've seen 'em and their tour-dates don't include anything near here.

For the person who asked: I got my Silver booking email a few hours ago. This shit just became real. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 am

We're back on track with the disappointing announcements. Not holding my breath over the next one either.
    Aah, well, I have two bands onbroad already that I want to see both sets from.

Since we're getting loads of repeats from 2015, could we get Triosphere? Please? They were the only awesome band on that year.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:44 am

I could see 'mind' pointing to Dream Theater.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:22 am

Fuck yeah! Equilibrium!! Bodomdragon is happy.

BTW, you're wasting your time with the clues this time. There are no real clues, except for the first letter. The rest doesn't help guess the band at all.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:22 am

Better be Draconian. I'm sure it will be the same old shit though, like Dark Tranquillity, I love them but I see them all the time anyway.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:42 am

Hoppy McGee wrote:If that's the case then it is probably Dark Tranquillity. They have an album called The Mind's I

This was my first thought, and I hope it happens, but it's a bit of a stretch and they do like to troll us (notably hinting at Amon Amarth and Obituary).
    2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:10 am

Razor Ramon wrote:Better be Draconian.

I'd be cool with Draconian. That last album from them was really f'in good.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:29 am

Lets see who do I like that starts with D

Decapitated
    Devourment
    Dark Funeral
    Drudkh
    Deeds of flesh
    Decrepit Birth
    Destroyer 666
    Divine Empire

probably none of the above
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • ivanrojasch
    Wiper

by ivanrojasch » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:36 am

When I think of D:
    Dream Theater
    Dark Moor
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:58 am

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Really Thank you Andy!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Andy wrote:Epic Folk Metal outfit EQUILIBRIUM will be sailing with us next February on Round 7 of 70000TONS OF METAL! Join headbangers from over 70 Nations onbroad The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
Post Reply 3265 posts