Post Reply 3266 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2017 Megathread
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Snappin' Necks All The Way To Labadee

by slayergeek » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:26 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    gorgatron wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:50% of the bands coming from North America is REALLY not doing it for me.

What's wrong with having an equal amount of North American bands hmmm mate?

You know that USA is not 50% of the world, right? :D

I am hoping that the rest of the lineup is less america focused, and I am from the San Francisco Bay Area. Testament and Exodus are excluded from this...but any more Nu Metal/Rap Metal would be for me. Though I am sure there are other exceptions I would make (Exhumed, Gruesome). I would NEVER want 70,000 tons to turn into an Ozzfest type of event.

I have enjoyed seeing all the European metal on past cruises and I am stoked that Hagard is back on board. I would love for The Crown, or some other European bands that I have never seen before to be there as well. Variety is what makes 70,000 tons work, even if I am not into all the metal being played (looking at you power metal fans :)

We still have 40 bands left to go, so I doubt that the mix of American to other nationalities is locked in yet.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,See_You_In_2019

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    • iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    • Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/-Violence-/
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:02 am

Monmisreal wrote:Another band I never thought would be booked. Going to get downed here but I'll probably catch one set for nostalgia purposes. Wouldn't mind hearing pigwalk or I'm american but what's next, Biohazard and Onyx?

Actually, I saw Biohazard in Germany, and they fucking jammed. They played all the classics, then got as many people as they could squeeze onto the stage with them, and on the last song, I totally saw someone crowd surf over the drummer's head. That was the last set (I think) of a three-day festival when most people were tired and ready to go home.

That said, having American bands on doesn't make it Ozzfest, unless shitty Ozzfest style bands are in numbers on the boat. We're not 50% of the world, but we're a big ass country with a lot of people. I'd love to see more American bands if they're the good ones (not radio metal/hard rock), and I figure some people from other parts of the world are happy to see those bands as it's not normally what they see, just like I want to see bands that don't normally come to the States (or even, just don't come to the East coast).

But I don't like Stuck Mojo. I don't remember the last time I even heard their name, it's been years. I thought they were like Rusted Root or something, based on only the name. I was gonna ask my mother about 'em. Another cruiser on FB was saying they're fun guys to have around, but he doesn't like the music, either. Maybe the Skipper just likes drinking with them.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:07 am

slayergeek wrote:I would NEVER want 70,000 tons to turn into an Ozzfest type of event.

I don't think the demographics would support it. There's a reason no one is doing a NuMetal / Hot Topic cruise, because those fans are generally younger and don't have the type of money to cruise year in and year out. That said, Amaranthe, DevilDriver, Stuck Mojo... enough already.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:45 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    gorgatron wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:50% of the bands coming from North America is REALLY not doing it for me.

What's wrong with having an equal amount of North American bands hmmm mate?

You know that USA is not 50% of the world, right? :D

...don't dump us all in that, mate. i can't stand the majority of american music, let alone metal. but kamelot, anthrax, and death angel onbroad make me very, very happy! :cheers:
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    gorgatron
    Crewman

by gorgatron » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:02 am

If we're not going to have a metal act on the cruise let's at least make it Andrew WK
    2016: 2314
    2017: 6661
    2018: 2364
    2019: 7630

Abbath-/-Aborted-/-Acid.Witch-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Analepsy-/-Andrew.WK-/-At.the.Gates-/-Be'lakor-/-Beaten.to.Death-/-Belzebubs-/-Benighted-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Charred.Walls.of.the.Damned-/-Cryptopsy-/-Darkest.Hour-/-Decrepit.Birth-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Eat.the.Turnbuckle-/-Enisum-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Exhumed-/-Feral-/-Frightmare-/-Full.of.Hell-/-Galakticon-/-Gatecreeper-/-General.Surgery-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Gutteral.Secrete-/-Haemorrhage-/-Heavy.Temple-/-Hypocrisy-/-Impaled-/-Inferi-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Lord.Gore-/-Magrudergrind-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Necrophagist-/-Noisem-/-Origin-/-Outer.Heaven-/-Party.Cannon-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Prostitute.Disfigurement-/-Repulsion-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Splatterhouse-/-Steel.Panther-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tombtoker-/-Toxic.Holocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Varg-/-Vital.Remains-/-Wake-/-Wintersun-/-Wormed-/-Wormrot-/-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:23 pm

gorgatron wrote:If we're not going to have a metal act on the cruise let's at least make it Andrew WK

And when its time to party, we will party hard.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Did You Bring some Salmiakki?

by Andy » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:53 pm

Please welcome Finnish natives OMNIUM GATHERUM onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Now, how about the letter "D"?

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Did You Bring Some Salmiakki?

by cowboy71 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:06 pm

That will make the punters happy again :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:07 pm

Salmiakki is gross. Omnium Gatherum is not. :P Draconian next, please.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:09 pm

Solid announcement. Really hoping for Dark Tranquillity, Darkest Era, Dynazty or Diviner next.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:11 pm

Still only three bands from my sig so I'm on the fence still.

If the D was Dragony though I'd count that as a seven..... or at least a 6 though :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:13 pm

FUCK YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:16 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Still only three bands from my sig so I'm on the fence still.

Didn't you book last year with only 3 bands from your wishlist? :P
    Wishlist
    Æther-Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amaon-Amarth-/-Amaranthe-/-Amorphis-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Annihilator-/-Arch-Enemy-/-Arkona-/-Asenblut-/-Avantasia-/-Avartarium-/-Axxis-/-Babymetal-/-Battlecross-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Be'lakor-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodbound-/-Brendon-Small-/-Brymir-/-Cain's-Offering-/-Carach-Angren-/-Cattle-Decapitation-/-Children-Of-Bodom-/-Chthonic-/-Crimson-Shadows-/-Dalriada-/-Derdian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dying-Fetus-/-Edguy-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evil-Scarecrow-/-Ex-Deo-/-Fairyland-/-Falconer-/-Fallujah-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Galneryus-/-Ghost-B.C.-/-Gloryhammer-/-Goatwhore-/-God-Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Iron-Savior-/-Kalmah-/-Kamelot-/-Lagerstein-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors-Principium-Est-/-Nanowar-Of-Steel-/-Nightwish-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Powerwolf-/-Rumahoy-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio-Mortis-/-Serenity-/-Skálmöld-/-Skyfire-/-Solar-Fragment-/-Steel-Panther-/-Swashbuckle-/-Symphony-X-/-The-Dread-Crew-Of-Oddwood-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Twilight-Force-/-Týr-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Visigoth-/-Wintersun-/-Ye-Banished-Privateers
    70k2015 Survivor - 2328
    70k2016 Survivor - 7511
    70k2017 Survivor - 6523
    70k2019 - 3336
    Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Another one off my list! Let's make it four with Dark Tranquility!! :pound:
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    '20 SOOON! -Saltatio Mortis-Threshold-Apocalypse Orchestra-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Voyager-Solstafir-Lacuna Coil-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-SuidAkarA-Starkill-Caliban-Turisas-Caligulas Horse-Opeth-Ghost Ship Octavius-Leaves Eyes
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Omnium Gatherum is alright... Please don't mention salmiakki, might attract the attention of an annoying person whose absence is welcome...

For D, gimme:
    DEMOLITION fuckin' HAMMER!!! :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Darkane
    Dalriada
    Dimension Zero
    Damaged (reunion)
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    gorgatron
    Crewman

by gorgatron » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:26 pm

Dethklok! I know it's a long shot but there's been some surprise announcements so far

Abbath-/-Aborted-/-Acid.Witch-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Analepsy-/-Andrew.WK-/-At.the.Gates-/-Be'lakor-/-Beaten.to.Death-/-Belzebubs-/-Benighted-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Charred.Walls.of.the.Damned-/-Cryptopsy-/-Darkest.Hour-/-Decrepit.Birth-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Eat.the.Turnbuckle-/-Enisum-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Exhumed-/-Feral-/-Frightmare-/-Full.of.Hell-/-Galakticon-/-Gatecreeper-/-General.Surgery-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Gutteral.Secrete-/-Haemorrhage-/-Heavy.Temple-/-Hypocrisy-/-Impaled-/-Inferi-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Lord.Gore-/-Magrudergrind-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Necrophagist-/-Noisem-/-Origin-/-Outer.Heaven-/-Party.Cannon-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Prostitute.Disfigurement-/-Repulsion-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Splatterhouse-/-Steel.Panther-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tombtoker-/-Toxic.Holocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Varg-/-Vital.Remains-/-Wake-/-Wintersun-/-Wormed-/-Wormrot-/-
    gorgatron
    Crewman

by gorgatron » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:30 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Omnium Gatherum is alright... Please don't mention salmiakki, might attract the attention of an annoying person whose absence is welcome...

For D, gimme:
    DEMOLITION fuckin' HAMMER!!! :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Darkane
    Dalriada
    Dimension Zero
    Damaged (reunion)

I didn't get a chance to go to Maryland deathfest to see demolition hammer so that would be awesome!

Shadow Son
    Petty Officer

by Shadow Son » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:40 pm

Yay a good band to make up for Stuck Mojo :P

For D, I'm just gonna list every D I listen to that haven't been confirmed or ruled out already in hopes it's one of them, even though a couple of them would be next to impossible to get on board.

Darkane, Deafheaven, Deathspell Omega, Decapitated, Dethklok, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Dream Theater
    2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
    2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
    2017:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
    2019:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:46 pm

Nice add with Omnium Gatherum :D

Hopefully Demolition Hammer or Draconian are next!
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Is he not giving clues anymore after we guessed Omnium Gatherum too fast? I should have waited a bit to throw out Redshift..... :(
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:24 pm

OMNIUM GATHERUM
    They are coming right near my house on tour soon anyway so nothing to get overly excited about..

Another "D" that won't be Draconian but come the fuck on and give me Draconian!
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:29 pm

OG itself is the clue... next band is just Dan Swanö :P

Nah, it's probably Dark Tranquility.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:42 pm

ExtraneouS wrote:

Yeah, with the Australian Dollar further down the toilet against the US it makes it harder and harder to justify, hence why I need 10 bands :P

But as with Dragony, I'm willing to compromise :P There are a few bands off my wishlist that if they were added to the already pretty good lineup, it would make it very hard to say no :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:06 pm

Yay! You can never have enough melodeath. I hope the next band is Demon Hunter, just to piss off all the elitists. Never ceases to amaze me how pretentious metalheads can be.

Seriously though, Dark Tranquillity plz
    2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re:

by cowboy71 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:16 pm

macamatic wrote:Yay! You can never have enough melodeath. I hope the next band is Demon Hunter, just to piss off all the elitists. Never ceases to amaze me how pretentious metalheads can be.

Seriously though, Dark Tranquillity plz

I would love to see Demon Hunter. Not on my wishlist, but mainly because I wouldn't expect to see 70K ever add them.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

Re: Re:

by macamatic » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:33 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I would love to see Demon Hunter. Not on my wishlist, but mainly because I wouldn't expect to see 70K ever add them.

I listen to quite a bit of metalcore but never got into them. Just the first unambiguous D that came to mind. If they were going to announce a metalcore D band, I'd prefer Darkest Hour, despite the disappointing last album.

They did give Unearth a 75 minute set just a few years ago, so I suppose anything's possible. Eventually my age bracket will be have the means to go on the cruise and Andy would be wise to throw them a bone.
    2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
    Shadow Son
    Petty Officer

by Shadow Son » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:16 pm

You know, since we have ZERO black metal bands so far, I'm looking at black metal bands that start with D...

Darkthrone, Dark Funeral, Deafheaven, Deathspell Omega, Dissection (reunion), Dimmu Borgir, Drudkh
    2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
    2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
    2017:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
    2019:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    Sherlock
    Oiler

by Sherlock » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:25 pm

Dreadcrew of Oddwood ? We must have some pirates on this cruise :lol:

And do you think it will ever be possible to get Dropkick Murphies ? I know they are not "Metal" but they would be a blast on the boat ...
    Survivor of : 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:41 pm

Sherlock wrote:Dreadcrew of Oddwood ? We must have some pirates on this cruise :lol:

And do you think it will ever be possible to get Dropkick Murphies ? I know they are not "Metal" but they would be a blast on the boat ...

No sir, I cannot ever see DKM playing this cruise.

I doubt the next band will be DT. Unlikely to announce them right after Omnium. I'm actually thinking DT might be held for next year at this point, especially if we are still getting Amon Amarth this year.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Aeternam-/-Aetherian-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE’LAKOR-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DEATH.ANGEL-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-De.Profundis-/-Devin.Townsend-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Emperor-/-Enslaved-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Exodus-/-Finntroll-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IHSAHN-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-MELECHESH-/-Mgla-/-MOONSORROW-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Obscura-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-SOILWORK-/-Solution.45-/-Sunburst-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WINTERSUN-/-Witchery-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:54 pm

Going with Demolition Hammer or Dismember
    I am missing the clue this time around :stagger:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:03 pm

Omnium Gatherum is nice! Will we go back to "this is an awesome lineup this year!" comments for awhile? :P

As for the D, I like to think of the following bands: Dream Theater, Demolition Hammer, DRI, Dark Tranquility.

I could see Darkest Hour getting on. I like them, but they're not really on my wishlist. Desaster is another one, they just played MDF but aren't really on my radar otherwise.

Someone mentioned Demon Hunter. I met them years ago, they are nice guys, though Jesse Sprinkle I don't think plays with them since forever ago. I'm not into them, but whatever. I wouldn't be bothered.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:29 pm

hoping for demolition hammer so it won't be them :cry:

maybe Doro she was fun last time I saw her :cheers:
    gorgatron
    Crewman

by gorgatron » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:35 pm

I haven't seen Darkest Hour with their new lineup but I'd be glad if they got on because they used to kill it back in the day when they would crowd surf with boogie boards. One of the best shows I've been to!

• Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:03 pm

Azazel101 wrote:Going with Demolition Hammer or Dismember
    I am missing the clue this time around :stagger:

The lack of a clue makes me think that it will be an unexciting band. I'm guessing there will be only one more well-known band before public booking opens next week.
    Unless the clue is about the letter D itself, in that it's a Tenacious letter :-)
    We had so much fun this year singing Beelzeboss at the karaoke...
    I'd wish for Dethklok or D.R.I. personally.
    Last edited by Godflesh on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:43 pm

Godflesh wrote:The lack of a clue makes me think that it will be an unexciting band. I'm guessing there will be only one more well-known band before public booking opens next week.

I was thinking the same thing initially, but then I checked back and for example, there was no clue given for Arch Enemy other than the letter A.

Some may say they were an "unexciting band" of course :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:08 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Godflesh wrote:The lack of a clue makes me think that it will be an unexciting band. I'm guessing there will be only one more well-known band before public booking opens next week.

I was thinking the same thing initially, but then I checked back and for example, there was no clue given for Arch Enemy other than the letter A.

Some may say they were an "unexciting band" of course :P

How quickly you forget that Stuck Mojo had a clue.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:13 am

I'm happy with Omnium Gatherum, thanks Andy. That would be great if you could book Derdian, they would like to be there as well :D

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:26 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    ExtraneouS wrote:

Yeah, with the Australian Dollar further down the toilet against the US it makes it harder and harder to justify, hence why I need 10 bands :P

But as with Dragony, I'm willing to compromise :P There are a few bands off my wishlist that if they were added to the already pretty good lineup, it would make it very hard to say no :)

We all know you're gonna be there anyway man :D
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

• bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:28 am

Maybe the next band is so obvious that it doesn't even need a clue. So, Dark Tranquillity?
    Wishlist:

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:39 am

Dark Fortress!! Come on Andy!

They have never played the states before (as far as I know) and are massively underrated. They are also black metal and the boat could use some great BM!

It's awesome to see all the support in the form of requests for this band on the 70K Facebook page. Gives me a little hope that I might get to see them live someday.

If you are unfamiliar check out their album "Ylem".
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
Post Reply 3266 posts