by DragonLordJones » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:32 pm

U for Uriah Heep ... that would be a trip :chug: :givebeer: :cheers:
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

Re: Onward Towards Neverworld's End

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:49 pm

XANDRIA
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:53 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:Draconian - probably my favourite out of the bunch. I dig this sort of doom but i need to be in the right state of mind. Last year Katatonia was hard to watch even though i dig their music
    !

Katatonia is my favorite band, I thought both sets sounded like total shit.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:12 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:Seems like a lot of Napalm artists this year. While their at it book Crimson Shadows!

Do we have booked bands that are not with either Napalm, Nuclear Blast or Relapse Records?
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Candiria-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Death.DTA-/-Deicide-/-Dethklok-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Frog.Leap-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-Twilight.Of.The.Gods-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba-/-Zeal.&.Ardor
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:34 am

and as long as we are bringing bands from Napalm Records
    please bring BE'LAKOR
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:47 am

Azazel101 wrote:and as long as we are bringing bands from Napalm Records
    please bring BE'LAKOR

Went to see Be'lakor on the weekend.

Ended up just checking out the support band and leaving before Be'lakor even hit the stage. Was a good show apparently :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:11 am

Godflesh wrote:
    metalmaciejmetal wrote:Seems like a lot of Napalm artists this year. While their at it book Crimson Shadows!

Do we have booked bands that are not with either Napalm, Nuclear Blast or Relapse Records?

Now that you mentioned that, I thought, you might be right. I had to check it out for myself. There can't be so few metal labels with international bands. Orphaned Land and Arc Enemy are still with Century, Annihilator is with UDR (home of motorhead and saxon) Haggard is with some german label and Anthrax is still with good old Megaforce
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:17 am

Xandria...another zero setter for me.

Hoping that U brings us something interesting. I'm really hoping for Unleashed but would also be happy with any of the following.

Unanimated
    Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats
    Unleash the Archers
    Unlight (Need some black metal!!)
    Urgehal (Need more black metal!!!...probably unlikely but they did do show or two in Norway earlier this year)
    Uada (more black metal....also unlikely as they don't have enough original material yet to fill a 45 minute set)
    Unendlich (more awesome black metal...but a one man project that never plays live... so also probably unlikely :lol: )
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-CARCASS-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed.A.D.-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Firespawn-/-Gatecreeper-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:21 am

cowboy71 wrote:Went to see Be'lakor on the weekend.

Ended up just checking out the support band and leaving before Be'lakor even hit the stage. Was a good show apparently :)

This makes me sad. :cry:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:23 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:and as long as we are bringing bands from Napalm Records
    please bring BE'LAKOR

Went to see Be'lakor on the weekend.

To be fair, much as I am a fan of all things melodeath, Be'lakor doesn't tickle my fancy as much as Mors Principium Est does. Maybe it was just the album I picked to listen to.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    CaughtInAWeb
    Oiler

by CaughtInAWeb » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:45 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    metalmaciejmetal wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:Unisonic would be amazing, but I don't see it fitting the clue, nor Kiske being comfortable on the boat.

Why would Kiske not be comfortable on the ship? Unless he would insist on wearing his crotch-rocket motorcycle jacket, that would make me uncomfortable too.

He's one of my top-3 singers, along with Jorn Lande and Fabio Lione, but I think he's a prick. Too "diva" to mingle with fans. Might be plain wrong though - I really hope I am.

I asked Kai during one of those many times that he was drunk at the bar and he said that Kiske would definitely love to be onbroad.
    2016: 8231
    2017: 9263
    2018: 9323
    2019: 2313
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:50 am

We need Kai back on...he was a lot of fun! Maybe we could get both Unisonic and Helloween. That could be interesting!

CaughtInAWeb wrote:
    metalmaciejmetal wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:Unisonic would be amazing, but I don't see it fitting the clue, nor Kiske being comfortable on the boat.

Why would Kiske not be comfortable on the ship? Unless he would insist on wearing his crotch-rocket motorcycle jacket, that would make me uncomfortable too.

I asked Kai during one of those many times that he was drunk at the bar and he said that Kiske would definitely love to be onbroad.
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Late booking and terrible dates kept me away.
    2021- What might the future hold?
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:54 am

Phoenix wrote:To be fair, much as I am a fan of all things melodeath, Be'lakor doesn't tickle my fancy as much as Mors Principium Est does. Maybe it was just the album I picked to listen to.

Mors Principium Est would be one of those bands that if they got announced, I would immediately stop bitching about the lineup.

There are a few of those bands on my wishlist that would do that for me. Seems a lot of people on here are getting their wishlist bands, I hope I get at least one by the time this starts.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:57 am

Warphine wrote:Mors Principium Est would be one of those bands that if they got announced, I would immediately stop bitching about the lineup.

I'll probably do a happy dance if MPE ever gets announced. Or cry. Or both.

Also that pit will be insane.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:37 am

I'll take MPE or Be'lakor... preferably both.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:05 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Warphine wrote:Mors Principium Est would be one of those bands that if they got announced, I would immediately stop bitching about the lineup.

I'll probably do a happy dance if MPE ever gets announced. Or cry. Or both.

Also that pit will be insane.

Indeed! I've been learning some of their songs on guitar... it is both ridiculously fun and HARD to play. There would be lots of air guitar during their set, lol.

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

• macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:32 am

MPE would be dope. I've given up hope of them doing a NA tour at this point (and if they did, no doubt it would skip Florida). Plus we had Insomnium last time and Omnium this time - let's complete the Finnish -ium melodeath trifecta!

On the other hand, if we're going to get more Napalm bands, I'd love to see Deadlock. Either way, it would be nice if this next announcement didn't take two days...
    2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:07 pm

One thing we can all agree on... these constant announcements are fantastic!

I hope they keep it going... but I know that it has to end at some point and we will revert back to the three months without announcements thing, but I hope not.

slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:34 pm

Warphine wrote:One thing we can all agree on... these constant announcements are fantastic!

I hope they keep it going... but I know that it has to end at some point and we will revert back to the three months without announcements thing, but I hope not.

Agreed! Given UMC's announcement history...complaining about 2 days without an announcement is almost comical.

Keep the announcements coming Andy, this is perfect and exactly what we have been asking for. I am looking forward to the U band being Unleashed later today!
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,See_You_In_2021

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    • iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    • Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:06 pm

slayergeek wrote:Agreed! Given UMC's announcement history...complaining about 2 days without an announcement is almost comical.

Forgive me. I'm entirely unfamiliar with UMC's announcement history. I guess it's safe to say I've been spoiled.

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:15 pm

macamatic wrote:
    slayergeek wrote:Agreed! Given UMC's announcement history...complaining about 2 days without an announcement is almost comical.

Forgive me. I'm entirely unfamiliar with UMC's announcement history. I guess it's safe to say I've been spoiled.

No worries, if this is your first 70K cruise, or at least your first time monitoring the announcement process welcome. You will have a great time onboard.
    Survivor

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:19 pm

slayergeek wrote:
    macamatic wrote:

No worries, if this is your first 70K cruise, or at least your first time monitoring the announcement process welcome. You will have a great time onboard.

Indeed it is my first time! At least installing your app has helped temper my incessant need to check for announcements. Out of curiosity, how are you pushing band announcements so quickly?

slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:24 pm

macamatic wrote:Indeed it is my first time! At least installing your app has helped temper my incessant need to check for announcements. Out of curiosity, how are you pushing band announcements so quickly?

I have an automated process that scans the artists html page every 5 min. It automatically adds the band info to the data file, minus Country and Genre which I manually add later. It then sends out of push notifications to everyone.
    Survivor

WishList
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:37 pm

After public sales I would expect the next band announcements in October..
    70000 Tons 2019
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:09 pm

slayergeek wrote:
    macamatic wrote:Indeed it is my first time! At least installing your app has helped temper my incessant need to check for announcements. Out of curiosity, how are you pushing band announcements so quickly?

I have an automated process that scans the artists html page every 5 min. It automatically adds the band info to the data file, minus Country and Genre which I manually add later. It then sends out of push notifications to everyone.

Ah, okay. I saw someone say they got the notification for one band seconds after the post on the forums and was wondering how you pulled that off, but I guess it was an exaggeration or a coincidence.

slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:17 pm

macamatic wrote:
    slayergeek wrote:

Ah, okay. I saw someone say they got the notification for one band seconds after the post on the forums and was wondering how you pulled that off, but I guess it was an exaggeration or a coincidence.

The post to the forum, the Facebook post, and the Web site I monitor are all updated separately though normally within a short amount of time from one another. It is entirely possible that the artist web page was updated, and then 5 min later the forum post was put up. Under those circumstances they could have occurred at near the same time.
    Survivor

WishList
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

A Very Special Sky Academy At Sea

by Andy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Please Welcome ULI JON ROTH onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2017!

The Maestro will perform a total of three shows onbroad The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, including a special acoustic performance with Meet & Greet to follow.

If that weren't enough, guitarists sailing with us will have the opportunity to receive once in a lifetime tutelage by attending a very special session of ULI JON ROTH's SKY ACADEMY AT SEA! More details will be announced prior to sailing.

Speaking of the sky, look way up - do you notice that letter "M"?

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: A Very Special Sky Academy At Sea

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:48 pm

Nice add!

M? MAGNUM!!!!!!!

Yeah I know, but a man can dream can't he?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:48 pm

Andy wrote:

Right after we were all talking about how much we wanted MPE... this is such a tease.

Let's see, look way up in the sky and you'll see the Mourning Sun?
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:51 pm

Andy wrote:Please Welcome ULI JON ROTH onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2017!

The Maestro will perform a total of three shows onbroad The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, including a special acoustic performance with Meet & Greet to follow.

If that weren't enough, guitarists sailing with us will have the opportunity to receive once in a lifetime tutelage by attending a very special session of ULI JON ROTH's SKY ACADEMY AT SEA! More details will be announced prior to sailing.

Special guitar clinic? Oh shit I might have to check this out!

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:57 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    Andy wrote:

Right after we were all talking about how much we wanted MPE... this is such a tease.

Would they announce such a new/little-known band so early?

Moonsorrow fits the clue and is the most-requested M in the wishlist thread.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:58 pm

Its possible - I mean they announced Powerglove and they are not widely known.

I'd be backing Moonsorrow for the next though if "sky" is the clue.

Most requested M bands:

Moonsorrow
    Mors Principium Est
    Myrath
    Meshuggah
    Machine Head
    Marduk
    MGLA
    Manegarm
    Mastodon
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:59 pm

macamatic wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:
    Andy wrote:

Would they announce such a new/little-known band so early?

Moonsorrow fits the clue and is the most-requested M in the wishlist thread.

*shrug* I don't know, I don't dig Moonsorrow. Everyone's allowed to dream aren't they :P
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:02 pm

I know he was not on my wish list but awesome announcement!
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:04 pm

Also-also: M?

PLEASE BE MYRATH

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:07 pm

M...Michael Schenker??? That would be interesting!
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:08 pm

ULI JON ROTH
    70000 Tons 2019
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:08 pm

Uli Jon Roth is a great add for me because I missed 2011,definite one setter at least and if nothing is against 2 sets.I can already see schedule conflicts in my future.So far only a couple of real duds ,some great adds and a wide range of bands I can see.Much better than 2015 (the entire 60 band line-up) and only need a few more hits to surpass last year's cruise in terms of talent.Also have not listened to the new Anthrax until they would booked ,and it is very good,so my "well at least I like some old Anthrax tunes " has improved to " want to hear the new stuff also."
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:16 pm

Thumbs up on Uli. He was awesome the first year. He was cool hanging too.

:shred: :beerbang:
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:19 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Its possible - I mean they announced Powerglove and they are not widely known.

Sure, but Mourning Sun is virtually unheard of. Most of the bands announced so far could probably play a show with more attendees than Mourning Sun has Facebook Likes (1200 - for comparison, PowerGlove has 41k).

Pulling for MPE, but the smart money is on Moonsorrow.

Post Reply 3266 posts