Post Reply 3265 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2017 Megathread
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Three's Company!

by Memnoch » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:45 am

I got all excited and started thinking that maybe we're not getting Candlemass at all and get Leif's new Doomsday Kingdom instead. And then realised the band is called The Doomsday Kingdom. Thanks for getting my hopes up, asshole. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:56 am

Sgt. B wrote:I saw Candlemass last year & Leif wasn't performing with them. Metal Archives lists Per Wiberg, Jörgen Sandström & Lord K. Philipson as filling in for Leif the last year or so during live shows. Jörgen should already be onbroad playing with Misery Loves Company. The unavailability of Leif for the last couple of years has not stopped Candlemass from performing live.

Actually, Francisco Escalon from Nightrage is filling in for Jörgen...
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:35 am

Monmisreal wrote:BTW, where the hell is Grand Magus!

Out of all the bands rumored, this is the one I'd be most excited for. Candlemass is not my cup of tea, and Amon Amarth and Overkill tour often in my area.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:44 am

Listened to the "Good morning, how did you live?" album by Cryptex at work today.
    How exactly did those guys get booked?
    I mean I'm not saying they are bad at what they are doing but that simply isn't Metal!?
    Not in the "XXX Metal is no real Metal" way, but in the "that's not Metal, like AT ALL!" way...
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:46 am

General Zod wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:BTW, where the hell is Grand Magus!

Out of all the bands rumored, this is the one I'd be most excited for. Candlemass is not my cup of tea, and Amon Amarth and Overkill tour often in my area.

Yea Grand Magus is one of those bands I chalked up to never being able to see live unless I got to European fest. Even then, they didn't have the biggest following at metalfest Croatia in 2012. Just hearing them rumored I got super stoked at the possibility of seeing them again.
  • mjb7e
    Oiler

by mjb7e » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:52 am

Hoppy McGee wrote:Not surprising you wouldn't find Cryptex on Metal Archives....have you heard these guys! Not saying they're terrible or anything but how did this get booked on a metal cruise :lol:

I think Cryptex was mis-booked. They should be on Cruise to the Edge 2017.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:04 am

Is " underwhelming" the new Soon?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Striker is fucking awesome.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:48 pm

Yeah, Cryptex are pretty good, and really talented players, but they're more like Dave Matthews Band playing slightly heavier than normal than a metal band playing lighter than normal. I'm confused.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:35 pm

acidbasement wrote:Yeah, Cryptex are pretty good, and really talented players, but they're more like Dave Matthews Band playing slightly heavier than normal than a metal band playing lighter than normal. I'm confused.

And me more more annoyed that when I begged Andy to book Magnum he told we they were "not metal enough" for 70K :?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:07 pm

TOTAL DEATH/CRYPTEX/TOUCH OF SUN
    ImageImageImage

3 more thumbs down coming up! Most likely 4...
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:41 pm

acidbasement wrote:Yeah, Cryptex are pretty good, and really talented players, but they're more like Dave Matthews Band playing slightly heavier than normal than a metal band playing lighter than normal. I'm confused.

The folk metal is quite popular on board though... they probably figured this is different but might go over well. Honestly this isn't too far off from what Opeth has been doing the last 3 albums, and they are one of the most highly requested bands.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:22 pm

crazemidgt wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:
    General Zod wrote:So with 4 bands to go to hit 60, and three of those spots likely to be taken by crippers with the next announcement, I'm guessing we're not getting Amon Amarth, Overkill, Candlemass and Grand Magus.

Yeah, or we're only getting one of those, or we're getting none of those. Hey Statsman, what has been the last announcement each year? Has it been spicy, or underwhelming, or a mix?

Here's the leaked ad from quite a while ago:

I had to scroll through the forums to find it. Psycroptic was also one of the leaked bands which was eventually announced. Candlemass has to be the last band announced, if this ad is correct.

The picture was in metal Hammer in Sept or October. Notice that grave isn't on there as well.

Psycroptic was the second announcement after the hiatus. Candlemass never materialised.
    Always sat odd with me that it was held back after such an obvious leak and a long break.
    2017 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    2018 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:30 pm

Mark wrote:Listened to the "Good morning, how did you live?" album by Cryptex at work today.
    How exactly did those guys get booked?
    I mean I'm not saying they are bad at what they are doing but that simply isn't Metal!?
    Not in the "XXX Metal is no real Metal" way, but in the "that's not Metal, like AT ALL!" way...

Promotion and Marketing is made by CMM Marketing from Hannover/Germany. And Cryptex come also from Hannover...
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:17 pm

Do the artist guided excursions usually sell out super fast? I checked in before they even made the official online check in post.. then I went to look at the 4 artist guided excursions, and those times were not listed in the drop down. I am guessing they all sold out in minutes?

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Online Check-In Is Now Open!

by Andy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:17 pm

Sailors!

In 2 weeks from now you will be in South Florida waiting to board 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! Are you ready to set sail with 60 Metal Bands and 2999 other Metalheads from around the World on a 154,000ton Cruise Ship to our Caribbean dream destination Labadee?

Online Check-In codes for fully booked and ticketed passengers are currently being sent out. Please be patient as it may take up to 48 hours for the system to send all codes. If you do not receive yours within the next 48 hours, please make sure to check your spam folder and contact us.

Madkill
    Petty Officer

Re: Online Check-In Is Now Open!

by Madkill » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:54 pm

Looks like Carcass is in...
    "So sing, seaman, join my hymn of
    Blood and oil
    Sing her out, sing of our return to
    Rotten soil..."
    - AHAB
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:57 pm

Madkill wrote:Looks like Carcass is in...

That would be a pretty nice add. I saw the cutesy "Love Boat" graphic.

Can't wait for my check in email!
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:58 pm

What's up with this Cryptex? Its just a lot of noise and electronic sound effects. Was i listening to the wrong band?
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:05 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:What's up with this Cryptex? Its just a lot of noise and electronic sound effects. Was i listening to the wrong band?

Yeah, sounds like it. Here's some links to the right guys:

https://open.spotify.com/artist/1Gsvf9jVENZ86pQNdIl7L0
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznxos ... u0t5XPAZFw
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:08 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:What's up with this Cryptex? Its just a lot of noise and electronic sound effects. Was i listening to the wrong band?

Wrong Band : https://cryptex.bandcamp.com/
    70k Band https://cryptex1.bandcamp.com/album/goo ... d-you-live
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:05 pm

Downvod wrote:Do the artist guided excursions usually sell out super fast? I checked in before they even made the official online check in post.. then I went to look at the 4 artist guided excursions, and those times were not listed in the drop down. I am guessing they all sold out in minutes?

I couldn't even get in to look at excursions and packages :/ So you're better off than I am

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    Downvod wrote:Do the artist guided excursions usually sell out super fast? I checked in before they even made the official online check in post.. then I went to look at the 4 artist guided excursions, and those times were not listed in the drop down. I am guessing they all sold out in minutes?

I couldn't even get in to look at excursions and packages :/ So you're better off than I am

I figured it out, never mind. Why can't you get in?

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Downvod wrote:I figured it out, never mind. Why can't you get in?

Not sure - from what I can tell I think the RC website is bugging out on me. Its error message is cryptic at best.

I am not chomping at the bit to do an excursion, so I'll just try again later.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:23 pm

Cafe Select Coffee Card gets you 15 specialty espresso-based coffees for $31 USD ,anybody do this last year?That and buying the internet package is a good deal.Think on the ship you have to pay $15 USD per day but $12 USD per day paid now.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:21 pm

We just booked ours. However, the artist excursion we wanted to do wasnt listed at all. Could it have sold out already?
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:35 pm

Metaladdict187 wrote:We just booked ours. However, the artist excursion we wanted to do wasnt listed at all. Could it have sold out already?

Scroll down to bottom,click on page 2 of excursions,they are all located at end of list.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:59 pm

......nevermind lol

I got it booked lol.
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Thanks for the correction on the band Matt and Deathmetalpat. This isnt any better. Ill pass on Cryptex. What about that Touch the sun? I dont see any traces of this band even existing
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:02 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:
    Metaladdict187 wrote:We just booked ours. However, the artist excursion we wanted to do wasnt listed at all. Could it have sold out already?

Scroll down to bottom,click on page 2 of excursions,they are all located at end of list.

Thanks man. Got it!!
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:04 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:Thanks for the correction on the band Matt and Deathmetalpat. This isnt any better. Ill pass on Cryptex. What about that Touch the sun? I dont see any traces of this band even existing

I found one full song on youtube I could listen to, channel of the same name. The music they have on their website is a ten second preview of each song, which tells you NOTHING.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:22 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:Thanks for the correction on the band Matt and Deathmetalpat. This isnt any better. Ill pass on Cryptex. What about that Touch the sun? I dont see any traces of this band even existing

I'm not use why these guys don't at least have a page on Metal Archives, because unlike Cryptex, they're actually metal. :lol: Apparently they only have 2 songs put out, and an album releasing SOON™, which would explain their lack of presence on Spotify/iTunes. Here's all I could find:

Youtube
    Website
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Triple Play

by Andy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:43 pm

We've got three more solid contenders for the CRIPPER Award for you Sailors! Throw your horns up for DALRIADA from Hungary, STRIKER from Canada, and WITCHTRAP from Colombia! They will join you and 2,999 other die hard headbangers onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

That brings the count to 59... which means there's only one more. Who will it be? You will know... SOON!

Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Triple Play

by Kingslayer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:46 pm

Andy wrote:We've got three more solid contenders for the CRIPPER Award for you Sailors! Throw your horns up for DALRIADA from Hungary, STRIKER from Canada, and WITCHTRAP from Colombia! They will join you and 2,999 other die hard headbangers onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

That brings the count to 59... which means there's only one more. Who will it be? You will know... SOON!

It's Carcass, isn't it
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:53 pm

Well, that's three solid zero-setters.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:13 am

Kingslayer wrote:
    Andy wrote:We've got three more solid contenders for the CRIPPER Award for you Sailors! Throw your horns up for DALRIADA from Hungary, STRIKER from Canada, and WITCHTRAP from Colombia! They will join you and 2,999 other die hard headbangers onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

It's Carcass, isn't it

WAS HOPING FOR AMON AMARTH
    GOT CARCASS INSTEAD
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:14 am

ExtraneouS wrote:

I'm not use why these guys don't at least have a page on Metal Archives, because unlike Cryptex, they're actually metal. :lol: Apparently they only have 2 songs put out, and an album releasing SOON™, which would explain their lack of presence on Spotify/iTunes. Here's all I could find:

Youtube
    Website

MA has specific requirements to be allowed on the site, one of them being an actual release of a minimum length. They'll be eligible once their album comes out (or they release a demo with both songs).
    2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:18 am

Note that Carcass is just a rumor, because they posted about a cruise boat today on Facebook.
    Last edited by Godflesh on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:23 am

Dalriada!!! Another bucketlist band! This lineup is unreal
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:30 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Dalriada!!! Another bucketlist band! This lineup is unreal

whohoo, happy for you!

Now come to Sweden again in March and see A Canorous Quintet with me!

:cheers:

Man, I would LOVE that!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:18 am

First time since 70K #1 that's we've known this much of the lineup 2 weeks from sailing!

Super happy about Dalriada!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
Post Reply 3265 posts