Post Reply 3265 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2017 Megathread
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: 70 Days To Departure!

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:42 am

For those worried about his wellbeing, Andy is alive and well and was last spotted on the Sabaton cruise yesterday :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:02 pm

ExtraneouS wrote:
    AceHugger wrote:All I want for Christmas now is either some Announcements,

.......OR......

for Andy to hold off for an inordinately long time, so that we smash the previous 'longest wait' for announcements and set a new unbreakable record. (Hell, we may as well, - we're so close now)

Well for that to happen, the next announcement would be around Feb 12, so I don't think it'll happen. :lol:

Never say never.

lol.
    2017 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    2018 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:59 am

I fly to Miami in 41 days :D
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:46 pm

Breaking it down to just announcements made in the last days before xmas:

2001 - 24 Dec Destruction and Malevolent Creation
    2012 - 21 Dec Channel Zero, 25 Dec Kataklysm
    2013 - 20 Dec 3 Inches of Blood, 21 Dec Onslaught
    2014 - 24 Dec Raven, Orphaned Land, Rising Storm
    2015 - 19 Dec Trollfest, 23 Dec Refuge
    2016 - NO PRESENTS FOR XMAS :(
    2017 - ?????
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:23 am

sara wrote:If Andy Claus gives us Batushka for Christmas, I would be so happy.

They're playing in Finland during the cruise though.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:51 am

Memnoch wrote:
    sara wrote:If Andy Claus gives us Batushka for Christmas, I would be so happy.

They're playing in Finland during the cruise though.

Man, that sucks. Shoulda figured, though. I didn't check their touring schedule.

Either way, some Xmas announcements... nah, not gonna happen!
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:49 am

Since we'll have both Candlemass and Nile on broad, do you think there's any chance we'll finally get to see a band crossover or jam between "Unas Slayer of the Gods" and "The Well of Souls"?
    (Nile's song is a famous tribute to Candlemass's song)
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:42 am

Godflesh wrote:Since we'll have both Candlemass and Nile on broad, do you think there's any chance we'll finally get to see a band crossover or jam between "Unas Slayer of the Gods" and "The Well of Souls"?

Don't know about that but I am wondering about this.According to this website https://www.queensymphonicrhapsody.com/ ,Thomas Vikstrom will be on this tour during the cruise.Mats could pull double duty and sing with Therion and Snowy could also be in the mix.Both could sing also,Therion will have a replacement drummer on the ship because Johan left the band,Chris announced that already.Waiting for Candlemass to be officially announced to see what is going to happen.Thomas could still be on the cruise and just miss a few of the Queen tour dates,don't know how that tour works.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:32 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:
    Godflesh wrote:Since we'll have both Candlemass and Nile on broad, do you think there's any chance we'll finally get to see a band crossover or jam between "Unas Slayer of the Gods" and "The Well of Souls"?

Don't know about that but I am wondering about this.According to this website https://www.queensymphonicrhapsody.com/ ,Thomas Vikstrom will be on this tour during the cruise.Mats could pull double duty and sing with Therion and Snowy could also be in the mix.Both could sing also,Therion will have a replacement drummer on the ship because Johan left the band,Chris announced that already.Waiting for Candlemass to be officially announced to see what is going to happen.Thomas could still be on the cruise and just miss a few of the Queen tour dates,don't know how that tour works.

That would be quite a blow if Thomas was not on broad :shock:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:57 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    deathmetalpat wrote:

That would be quite a blow if Thomas was not on broad :shock:

Fuck, if Mats and Snowy stand in though... that's pretty close to the Gothic Kabbalah lineup. I had really young kids and/or maybe a pregnant wife or something, and I couldn't drive 10 hours to see the Live Gothic tour. I would be ecstatic if they reenacted that show.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:08 am

Let the Cripper Bands Begine!!!!
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:28 pm

I have a gut feeling that we're going to get some bands before/at christmas..
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:34 pm

I'll buy Jess another drink if we get a band announcement on or before Thursday night.

Edit: by "Thursday", I mean tomorrow, the 22nd of December, 2016. Because it's always technically before Thursday night.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:42 pm

acidbasement wrote:I'll buy Jess another drink if we get a band announcement on or before Thursday night.

Edit: by "Thursday", I mean tomorrow, the 22nd of December, 2016. Because it's always technically before Thursday night.

This has worked out very well so far. For all parties involved.

I assume we're getting Psycroptic and Candlemass, and then some Crippers, around or after Christmas. But boy, with 2016 being the garbage fire it has been, I'm begging for Mors Principium Est at this point. Getting the band at the top of my bucket list will make everything worth it.

And then I'LL owe Iain a drink.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:16 am

Meanwhile, Orden Ogan revealed their awesome cruise tshirt design: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:11 am

Andyyyyy its not 70 days anymore. Are you live?
    Im goinc to fly from Thailan to icy Finland for a 1,5 days to freeze a nd then to cold Miami i need to know that im not freezing for nothing.
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:07 pm

Speedy wrote:Meanwhile, Orden Ogan revealed their awesome cruise tshirt design: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

Hmm. I think our stateroom is close to where the ship is cracked in half.

Glad I bought travel insurance for THIS cruise! :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Back From Down Under

by Andy » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:57 pm

Hope you didn't hold your breath waiting for too long! PSYCROPTIC are going to turn up the intensity onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2017, so you'd better be there!

Don't rest easy just yet, we're not done here! Think of the letter "A"...

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Back From Down Under

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:22 pm

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!

:bangers:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:38 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!

:bangers:

How many days was it this time?

:beerbang:

only a lazy 123 day gap between announcements :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Well shit. They have delayed adding this artist to the 70000tons.com/artists/ page, this delays my app automatically pushing out the announcement.

Hopefully they will do this soon. If not, I will have to manually hack the announcement into the app.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:45 pm

Its been so long since this announcement was leaked that i forgot about it. I guess Candlemass is up next
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:47 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:Its been so long since this announcement was leaked that i forgot about it. I guess Candlemass is up next

Not unless you spell it Andlemass :P
    andy wrote:Don't rest easy just yet, we're not done here! Think of the letter "A"...
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Hope you like Foster's, Jess!
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:03 pm

Finally Xmas from Andyclaus
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Andy wrote:Hope you didn't hold your breath waiting for too long!

Could the "hold your breath" reference be a clue to the next band being ASPHYX?

They do have a gap in their tour schedule from 15th January to 10th of February.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:10 pm

PSYCROPTIC
    I'll just sit here and wait for something good..
    Last edited by Razor Ramon on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:17 pm

acidbasement wrote:Hope you like Foster's, Jess!

I'll drink free beer :P

The smart money sounds like it's on Asphyx, but Amon Amarth right now would SLAY.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:23 pm

Amon Amarth makes sense, but I'd do ethically questionable things for Ancient Bards.
    2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:31 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

They do have a gap in their tour schedule from 15th January to 10th of February.

I'd really love for the next band to be Asphyx, but am not counting on it.

On the plus side - an announcement!!!!!
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:34 pm

I want Anathema! Asphyx would be cool too though. I couldn't give a fuck about Amon Amarth, I can see them here plenty.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:37 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

Do not tease that way right before Christmas
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:39 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    metalmaciejmetal wrote:Its been so long since this announcement was leaked that i forgot about it. I guess Candlemass is up next

Not unless you spell it Andlemass

I was thinking the same thing.

The C is silent.
    2017 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    2018 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:46 pm

macamatic wrote:Amon Amarth makes sense, but I'd do ethically questionable things for Ancient Bards.

Ancient Bards would be beyond incredible!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:02 pm

AceHugger wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

Not unless you spell it Andlemass

I was thinking the same thing.

The C is silent.

Woops. Silent c.... Im on my phone, i didnt read the details
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:11 pm

Holy shit, an announcement. I really need some more of these to ease this holiday stress.

"Hold your breath" and "A" do seem to point at Asphyx. I'd be down for some of that.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Listened to psycroptic, not a fan at all.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:45 pm

macamatic wrote:Amon Amarth makes sense, but I'd do ethically questionable things for Ancient Bards.

Me too mate! :bangers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:14 am

Psycroptic is a two-setter for me. If the next one is Asphyx, that'd be quite a Yule present.
    I'm not holding my breath though. And, I'm seeing them in Berlin in January anyhow - in a super small venue nonetheless.
    Grand Supreme Blood Court fits the clue too ("Anything with Martin van Drunen" :lol: ).

:deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:

Oh, I wouldn't mind Avatarium being added either. Anneke? :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:31 am

I had never heard of Ancient Bards before but now can't stop playing them on Spotify. They are the cat's tits! Even though I really want Amon Amarth I could live with Ancient Bards!

cowboy71 wrote:

Ancient Bards would be beyond incredible!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
Post Reply 3265 posts