Post Reply 3266 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2017 Megathread
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

Re: Do You Already Feel The PAIN?

by macamatic » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:05 am

Phoenix wrote:
    macamatic wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:According to some, we have zero old school death metal bands. I have no idea about Grave.

I didn't mean specifically death. I just meant, bands that have been around for a very long time. Anthrax, Testament, Grave Digger, Demolition Hammer, Uli, and now possibly Grave? I might just be noticing it now because I'm paying attention though.

I was joking. I knew what you meant.

Reading the FB comments, someone mentioned Graveworm, which would fit with some of the recent announcements.
    2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:18 am

Phoenix wrote:
    macamatic wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:According to some, we have zero old school death metal bands. I have no idea about Grave.

I didn't mean specifically death. I just meant, bands that have been around for a very long time. Anthrax, Testament, Grave Digger, Demolition Hammer, Uli, and now possibly Grave? I might just be noticing it now because I'm paying attention though.

I think it's pretty usual for this cruise to have a lot of veteran bands. Last year there was 26 bands that started releasing albums before 1995, believe it or not.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Aeternam-/-Aetherian-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE’LAKOR-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DEATH.ANGEL-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-De.Profundis-/-Devin.Townsend-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Emperor-/-Enslaved-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Exodus-/-Finntroll-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IHSAHN-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-MELECHESH-/-Mgla-/-MOONSORROW-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Obscura-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-SOILWORK-/-Solution.45-/-Sunburst-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WINTERSUN-/-Witchery-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:34 am

I would assume the lesser known bands will be in the later announcements, though in past years I believe the known and unknown were more intermixed. This years announcements have been a pleasant surprise and far as steady stream of news go.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,See_You_In_2019

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    • iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    • Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/-Violence-/
    Master Killer
    Crewman

by Master Killer » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:34 am

Downvod wrote:Last year there was 26 bands that started releasing albums before 1995, believe it or not.

We have a new statsman!

:lol: :heavydrink: :chug: :shots: :heavydrink:
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:47 am

Master Killer wrote:
    Downvod wrote:Last year there was 26 bands that started releasing albums before 1995, believe it or not.

We have a new statsman!

:lol: :heavydrink: :chug: :shots: :heavydrink:

Oh no, Dallas can keep that honor. ;)
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Aeternam-/-Aetherian-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE’LAKOR-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DEATH.ANGEL-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-De.Profundis-/-Devin.Townsend-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Emperor-/-Enslaved-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Exodus-/-Finntroll-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IHSAHN-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-MELECHESH-/-Mgla-/-MOONSORROW-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Obscura-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-SOILWORK-/-Solution.45-/-Sunburst-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WINTERSUN-/-Witchery-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:48 am

Digging your own Gloryhammer has to be painful for sure...
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
    AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:04 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:Grave the death metal band from Sweden.

Nailed it.
    2017 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    2018 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:15 pm

Pain is a great announcement! Now I'm really getting my hopes up for Hypocrisy though.

Hopefully the next band is as obvious as it seems. Grave would be awesome to have onbroad!
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Pain is a great announcement! Now I'm really getting my hopes up for Hypocrisy though.

Hopefully the next band is as obvious as it seems. Grave would be awesome to have onbroad!

What's the deal with onbroad?

At first i thought it was a spelling mistake by one person, then a couple of people, but it seems to be every instance of 'on board' is deliberately misspelled.

Is this some weird inside joke?
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:56 pm

AceHugger wrote:Is this some weird inside joke?

Yes. You'll notice that every post Andy makes on the forums is changed to "broad" as well.

Someone will post the link. It was a typo that never stopped.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:04 pm

Onbroad!Pain is good,clues are getting easier.Grave seems like the next,
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:12 pm

Phoenix wrote:I didn't mean specifically death. I just meant, bands that have been around for a very long time. Anthrax, Testament, Grave Digger, Demolition Hammer, Uli, and now possibly Grave? I might just be noticing it now because I'm paying attention though.

Don't forget Annihilator, Death Angel and Suffocation. If we add Grave to that list, nearly 25% of the line will have begun in the 80s.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:17 pm

The only positive to take from that announcement, is that it is so obviously GRAVE next that I'm not getting me hopes up for Gloryhammer only to be crushed :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:19 pm

Phoenix wrote:

Yes. You'll notice that every post Andy makes on the forums is changed to "broad" as well.

Moar broads = Moar better! :boobs:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:27 pm

I really hope it is Grave but that seams a little easy
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Sickening Gore
    Oiler

by Sickening Gore » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:14 pm

If it is Grave, that's two of the Close Up Baten bands.. It would be amazing if Interment would be announced as well, BEST set at MDF this year!! :beerbang:
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Yep, Grave is almost certainly where the clue is pointing.....but I'd really love it if it was Graveworm. Wish-list band and they seldom -- if ever -- play the States.
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:35 pm

PAIN
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:39 pm

Sickening Gore wrote:Image

If it is Grave, that's two of the Close Up Baten bands.. It would be amazing if Interment would be announced as well, BEST set at MDF this year!! :beerbang:

I agree, Interment was pretty sick at MDF!

If we're getting more Close Up Baten bands then I want Necrophobic, Entombed and General Surgery!
    Last edited by Warphine on Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:42 pm

I'm not super into Pain but if it means we are getting Hypocrisy then HELL YES!!!!!

Grave was really solid on the Barge To Hell. I had dinner on the boat with their drummer and his wife and they were great people too.

Edit: I finally made 1000 posts! :heavydrink: :givebeer:

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:15 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:

Moar broads = Moar better! :boobs:

Hells yeah!!! :boobs: And WHOOOOO PAIN ONBROAD!!! Never thought they'd be booked, super excited!!! Moar Peter = Moar better! :wank:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:40 pm

I don't know why everybody is so excited about Pain, they sound light and ridiculous to me, and I love KMFDM and Combichrist.
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:56 pm

Godflesh wrote:I don't know why everybody is so excited about Pain, they sound light and ridiculous to me, and I love KMFDM and Combichrist.

older Pain was much more hard industrial than newer Pain, if that helps you any
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:28 pm

So, Grave are an "Old School Death Metal" band?

I look forward to hearing why they are still not good enough in the eyes of memnoch when they are announced :P :D

"They are more neo trad new age old school death metal, sorry"

:P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Sickening Gore
    Oiler

by Sickening Gore » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:38 pm

Necrophobic is a huge possibility, as Unleashed and Necrophobic share the same guitarist ;)
    Merciless would be the ultimate surprise, but I heard they dont have the time to do anything outside of Europe at the moment..
    AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:08 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Godflesh wrote:I don't know why everybody is so excited about Pain, they sound light and ridiculous to me, and I love KMFDM and Combichrist.

older Pain was much more hard industrial than newer Pain, if that helps you any

Yeah, - but which era will be represented. - you'd think an even spread, but IMO bands always tend to lean towards one or the other. - I'd hope given the perceived feel of what the cruise is, - there'd be more early stuff, but who knows.

Personally I'd rather more stuff off Pain / Rebirth, but I guess we'll see. - I'll definitely catch them at least once.

On that note - Do bands tend to do the same set twice, or do they switch it up?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:18 am

Varies greatly. Some bands play exactly the same set twice, others vary greatly each set.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:28 am

cowboy71 wrote:Varies greatly. Some bands play exactly the same set twice, others vary greatly each set.

:bangers:
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:58 am

Sure, they are light. I think that they even have a bit of 90's europop vibe, which suits me fine, since I admit having a bit of a soft spot for that kind of music. It is mostly beacause of nostalgia, since I grew up in the 90's and europop was really popular in Finland at the time. I mean, take "On And On" for an example: strip out the guitars and it could easily pass for E-Type.

Pain is yet another great add, even though I'm seeing them in a couple of months with Turmion Kätilöt in Finland. I've seen them live a dozens of times, but they always deliver. Their music has a lot of that uplifting party feeling to it, so it suits perfectly for the cruise IMO. I think that last year we were lacking in industrial department, even though that Columbian band, whose name I can't spell correctly, was a really positive surprise.
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

A Burial At Sea

by Andy » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:14 pm

Behold your GRAVE in the middle of the Caribbean Sea onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Let’s sail around the world for another “P” shall we?

Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: A Burial At Sea

by Hoppy McGee » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:47 pm

Im ready to sail around the world in The Coffin Ships. Give us Primordial please!! :beerhorns:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:54 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Im ready to sail around the world in The Coffin Ships. Give us Primordial please!! :beerhorns:

That was the first thing I thought based on the clue, especially if The Skipper has been following this thread.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:20 pm

Any chance it is Pathfinder? Wishful thinking, you know.
    Wishlist:
    Signs of life.

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:33 pm

bodomdragon wrote:Any chance it is Pathfinder? Wishful thinking, you know.

Would love that to be the case but yeah - doesn't quite fit the wording of the clue.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:10 pm

GRAVE
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • lateralus
    Oiler

Re: Are You Ready For Round 7?

by lateralus » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:07 pm

MetalMatt wrote:This will be my first time doing 70,000 tons of metal. I'm from Sydney, Australia. Do you guys know when tickets usually go on sale?

Hey man did you get tickets?
    I have mine and I'm excited. I'm from Sydney AU as well and I'm fairly certain we gsve met a couple of times. Look forward to have some drinks with you on board.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:33 pm

The clue is 'lets sail around the world' so doubtful its another European band.

I'm guessing yet another band from the US. Pig Destroyer? Periphery?

Highly unlikely, but Australia would fit the clue - so theoretically it could be Psycroptic, Parkway Drive or Portal.
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:53 pm

Lots of possible American bands:
    Pallbearer
    Pathology
    Pelican
    Pentagram
    Periphery
    Pig Destroyer
    Possessed
    Prong
    Pro-Pain

It could also be from South America, so really I have no guess.
    The wish list has Primordial and Pagan's Mind, but they're both from Europe, so wouldn't fit the clue.
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:50 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I'm guessing yet another band from the US. Persefone?

Persefone is from Andorra which is between Spain and France. I would love for them to be the next clue.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:54 pm

Warphine wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:I'm guessing yet another band from the US. Persefone?

Persefone is from Andorra which is between Spain and France. I would love for them to be the next clue.

Right you are - I was thinking Periphery but typed Persefone for some reason.

You would have to do a fair bit of sailing to sail from Sweden to Andorra so it would still fit the clue at least :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
Post Reply 3266 posts