Post Reply 46 posts
I AM EXCITED AS FUCK.
    Metalor
    Oiler

I AM EXCITED AS FUCK.

by Metalor » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Just got a cabins for my mates and myself! Got in to work at 6:45am and spammed the refresh button like a maniac.

I am having trouble containing myself so needed to post this.

Also, hi everyone :D

:viking:
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

Re: I AM EXCITED AS FUCK.

by Masterbas » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:28 pm

Metalor wrote:Just got a cabins for my mates and myself! Got in to work at 6:45am and spammed the refresh button like a maniac.

Dude I so understand you hahaha, freaking hyped, just booked at 3pm exactly for my first cruise ever. This is going to be Legendary. :bangers:
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:37 pm

You guys won't be let down. It's the best time I've ever had. I'm bringing two other first timers with me this year. See you there :).
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Metalor wrote:Just got a cabins for my mates and myself! Got in to work at 6:45am and spammed the refresh button like a maniac.

It is absolutely something to be excited about!!!! To all the cruise virgins, you're welcome to meet everyone else.. Survivors and newbs alike (sometimes bands even show up lol) ... in Miami the day before at the beach party.

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/255119394872303/

There have also been other pre-cruise events the week before, Dorothy normally posts them in the beach party group so it's a good place to go for information too
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    Eluveitie -Saltatio Mortis-Threshold-Apocalypse Orchestra-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Voyager-Solstafir-Lacuna Coil-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-SuidAkarA-Caliban-Turisas-Caligulas Horse-Opeth-Ghost Ship Octavius-Leaves Eyes Partial list
    Metalor
    Oiler

by Metalor » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:07 pm

Thanks everyone! My friends and I have been talking about this for years and finally decided to just do it. Everyone I know who has been has told me they want to go back every year.. judging by the resounding feedback I think that may be the same for me :P

Where's everyone from? I'm from New Zealand, will be the first time in the US for me :beerwink:
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:12 pm

Metalor wrote:Thanks everyone! My friends and I have been talking about this for years and finally decided to just do it. Everyone I know who has been has told me they want to go back every year.. judging by the resounding feedback I think that may be the same for me :P

Where's everyone from? I'm from New Zealand, will be the first time in the US for me :beerwink:

That's quite the journey. I am in the US myself.... And yes, you will be ready to book for 2018 the second you get off the boat next year.

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:17 pm

Metalor wrote:Thanks everyone! My friends and I have been talking about this for years and finally decided to just do it. Everyone I know who has been has told me they want to go back every year.. judging by the resounding feedback I think that may be the same for me :P

Just over the ditch :D Brisbane.

Will be 70K #7 for me.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:23 pm

I know how you feel.
    Never been myself.

Very excited.
    2017 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    2018 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Pamela wrote:

It is absolutely something to be excited about!!!! To all the cruise virgins, you're welcome to meet everyone else.. Survivors and newbs alike (sometimes bands even show up lol) ... in Miami the day before at the beach party.

There have also been other pre-cruise events the week before, Dorothy normally posts them in the beach party group so it's a good place to go for information too

Out of curiosity, is there nowhere to have the pre-party in Fort Lauderdale? Why an hour away from the port?

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:27 pm

Welcome! You're gonna have a great time. I hope you don't like to sleep :lol:

I'm from up in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The cruise has quite a large Canadian contingent, and depending on the year something like 50-100 of us come from the province of Alberta itself.

As for the beach party question, I'm a bit bummed it's so far away myself, but cruisers voted and they wanted to have it at the original sailing beach again. Trust me, it's made hotel choices a LOT more difficult for myself.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:38 pm

I AM ALSO SO EXCITED THAT I'M SHOUTING.
    2012, 2017 - 6223, 2018 - 6387
  • Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:49 pm

Downvod wrote:
    Pamela wrote:

Out of curiosity, is there nowhere to have the pre-party in Fort Lauderdale? Why an hour away from the port?

It has been a division between Ft Lauderdale and Miami in the past ever since we left the Majesty behind. (our old ship used to have its port in Miami - this was 2011-2014) With this being an international festival a lot of the cruisers flying from overseas fly into Miami because flights are less expensive into that airport. We had it in Ft Lauderdale this year but there were still those who held out and went to the Miami party only. It was decided that we wanted to be united in 2017 and so the party was moved to Miami. There will most likely be shuttles to the port from the main party hotel like there was this year, it worked really well, there should be more information on shuttles posted in the facebook group as it gets closer to sailing time.
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    Eluveitie -Saltatio Mortis-Threshold-Apocalypse Orchestra-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Voyager-Solstafir-Lacuna Coil-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-SuidAkarA-Caliban-Turisas-Caligulas Horse-Opeth-Ghost Ship Octavius-Leaves Eyes Partial list
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:44 pm

It has been a division between Ft Lauderdale and Miami in the past ever since we left the Majesty behind. (our old ship used to have its port in Miami - this was 2011-2014) With this being an international festival a lot of the cruisers flying from overseas fly into Miami because flights are less expensive into that airport. We had it in Ft Lauderdale this year but there were still those who held out and went to the Miami party only. It was decided that we wanted to be united in 2017 and so the party was moved to Miami. There will most likely be shuttles to the port from the main party hotel like there was this year, it worked really well, there should be more information on shuttles posted in the facebook group as it gets closer to sailing time.[/quote]

The Clevelander Hotel is where everyone will be?

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:57 pm

There will still be many cruisers ,most likely USA people in FLL,I guess the Riptide will have people still and just look for black shirts.FLL is a Southwest Airlines landing spot while Miami is not ,that alone is a plus for USA peeps.Plus FLL has cleaner beaches and is a better place to relax before the cruise.Miami as a place wasn't great to begin with and is getting a little worse due to tourist decline (dollar strength ),and somewhere on this forum a long time ago Miami was described as "The most un-metal place on the planet", except for the cruise it is.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Downvod wrote:

For the most part The Clevelander will be ground zero next year for the pre-parties, deathmetalpat is right that some cruisers will still be near Ft Lauderdale, usually centered around the Riptide hotel on Hollywood beach.
    '13 '15 '16 '18
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Plus is something like this https://youtu.be/lL1DE6oK2ig happens at the Revoultion ,Miami people Bus -FLL Concert-Bus-Bus-FLL Port (Cruise) within an 18 hour span.Most likely there will not be a great concert in FLL to compete with offical cruise activities but you never know.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:50 pm

Phoenix wrote:Welcome! You're gonna have a great time. I hope you don't like to sleep :lol:

I'm from up in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The cruise has quite a large Canadian contingent, and depending on the year something like 50-100 of us come from the province of Alberta itself.

As for the beach party question, I'm a bit bummed it's so far away myself, but cruisers voted and they wanted to have it at the original sailing beach again. Trust me, it's made hotel choices a LOT more difficult for myself.

Canadian here also but from Montreal Quebec. There seems to be a lot of people from Quebec also. Already meet a few at show around the city and at the heavy Mtl. Everyone praise the cruise so much. My wife and I have also been talking about doing it for years but with the kids and the budget it wasnt always easy. This year will mark the first of a long line of cruise for us I hope :-)
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    Metalor
    Oiler

by Metalor » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:59 pm

That party sounds awesome. Will definitely try to make it there. Actually, on that note, can anyone recommend a good area to stay in? Sounds like a taxi from Fort Lauderdale to Miami might be the way to go.
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:05 am

Welcome!! :beerwink:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:32 am

Yay, more Quebeckers!

Bienvenue sur la croisière, tu vas tripper ta vie! :beerbang:
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:08 am

Pamela wrote:
    Downvod wrote:

For the most part The Clevelander will be ground zero next year for the pre-parties, deathmetalpat is right that some cruisers will still be near Ft Lauderdale, usually centered around the Riptide hotel on Hollywood beach.

I just went ahead and booked at the Chesterfield Hotel and Suites, a couple blocks away. It looks like the Clevelander and some of the surrounding hotels are already sold out.

What kind of turnout does the beach party usually get?

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:19 am

Downvod wrote:
    What kind of turnout does the beach party usually get?

When I went in 2015, there was something like 600 people (maybe more) wearing black, sprawled out on one stretch of beach about 100 metres wide from the ocean to the tiki bar.

It was glorious.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Amyphis
    Petty Officer

by Amyphis » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:59 am

Metalor wrote:That party sounds awesome. Will definitely try to make it there. Actually, on that note, can anyone recommend a good area to stay in? Sounds like a taxi from Fort Lauderdale to Miami might be the way to go.

This year, I had to take a Taxi from the Port to Miami and it cost me $100 and the driver said his credit card machine was broken so I had to pay in cash. I had the cash but I really didn't want to give it to him. Maybe Uber.
    SWALLOW THE SUN, RAPTURE, AHAB, SATURNUS, DRACONIAN, KATATONIA, ESOTERIC, ISOLE, DAYLIGHT DIES, INSOMNIUM, AMORPHIS, GHOST BATH, HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY, OCEANS OF SLUMBER, EVERGREY

2012: 5578 2018: 7624
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016: 7320
    2017: 7624
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:00 pm

Amyphis wrote:
    Metalor wrote:That party sounds awesome. Will definitely try to make it there. Actually, on that note, can anyone recommend a good area to stay in? Sounds like a taxi from Fort Lauderdale to Miami might be the way to go.

This year, I had to take a Taxi from the Port to Miami and it cost me $100 and the driver said his credit card machine was broken so I had to pay in cash. I had the cash but I really didn't want to give it to him. Maybe Uber.

But dont go to Fll port by uber 2015 police stopped us and told that uber cant drive there
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:02 pm

scyll wrote:Yay, more Quebeckers!

Bienvenue sur la croisière, tu vas tripper ta vie! :beerbang:

Aucun doute là dessus hahaha. Ça fait des années qu'on veut le faire, mais manque de budget.

I hope this is the first of a long tradition with my wife :).
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:45 pm

JARI wrote:
    Amyphis wrote:

But dont go to Fll port by uber 2015 police stopped us and told that uber cant drive there

This law changed in October, 2015. Uber is good to go at the port now.

mike314
    Oiler

by mike314 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:54 pm

This will my third time on this boat. I can not wait. It has consumed my waking life. I'm constantly searching for videos, article, podcasts, blogs, everything. Trying to see more info, more photos from previous years, you name it. This year also marks the first time I convinced my girlfriend to actually come on. I hope it blows her away the way it's always done for me. Welcome to our little club. See you in Haiti!!!!!
  • AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:01 pm

I literally cannot stop trawling youtube for footage & interviews.

I'm tootally out of control.

:givebeer:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:08 pm

AceHugger wrote:I literally cannot stop trawling youtube for footage & interviews.

If you are trawling youtube, feel free to stop by my channel. I have quite a few vids from every cruise so far:

https://www.youtube.com/user/dallash71/playlists
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Night-Spirit9
    Wiper

by Night-Spirit9 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:45 pm

I am also SOFA KING EXCITED!!!! This is my first cruise and I'm going to try and get to Florida early to catch the pre-parties to meet some awesome people! I wish it wasn't so far away! Any survivors have any info for a newb plz?
  • AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:56 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    AceHugger wrote:I literally cannot stop trawling youtube for footage & interviews.

If you are trawling youtube, feel free to stop by my channel. I have quite a few vids from every cruise so far:

https://www.youtube.com/user/dallash71/playlists

Thanks Fella, - will watch it later tonight with a few beers.
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:26 am

Night-Spirit9 wrote:I am also SOFA KING EXCITED!!!! This is my first cruise and I'm going to try and get to Florida early to catch the pre-parties to meet some awesome people! I wish it wasn't so far away! Any survivors have any info for a newb plz?

Here's an old thread that should help you out. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3762&hilit=advice
  • Night-Spirit9
    Wiper

by Night-Spirit9 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:34 am

ExtraneouS wrote:
    Night-Spirit9 wrote:I am also SOFA KING EXCITED!!!! This is my first cruise and I'm going to try and get to Florida early to catch the pre-parties to meet some awesome people! I wish it wasn't so far away! Any survivors have any info for a newb plz?

Here's an old thread that should help you out. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3762&hilit=advice

Awesome thanks!
  • lateralus
    Oiler

by lateralus » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:25 am

Hey man i got my ticket the other day as well I'm stoked. I'm from Australia and on my own we'll have to catchup for a drink.
    blackmortum
    Wiper

by blackmortum » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:21 pm

I am also excited as fuck and coming along with this Metalor character from New Zealand.
    EAT. :heavydrink:
    Metalor
    Oiler

by Metalor » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:42 am

blackmortum wrote:I am also excited as fuck and coming along with this Metalor character from New Zealand.
    EAT. :heavydrink:

Haha just saw this now. Fuck yeah!! \m/ I hope there's some decent beer on the ship. :metalguy:
    FullMetalHackett
    Oiler

by FullMetalHackett » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:58 am

Hi to all !!
    Can't wait for my first ever 70k cruise.
    First vacation in a long while too.

I'm from Richmond Hill, a city just north of Toronto, Canada.

Hoping to spend a few days in the Miami / Ft Lauderdale area before the cruise. Any suggestions on what to do from veteran sailors?

:deathhorns:
    Kevin Hackett
    \m/ \m/
    :headbanger:

2019: cabin 3630
    2018: cabin 6326
    2017: cabin 9668
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:26 am

Attend the officially unofficial pre-party in the days leading up to the event. The events will be in and around the Clevelander.

Here is the Facebook link to the event

https://www.facebook.com/events/255119394872303/
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:34 am

Welcome on broad for your first time, you will have fun, I can tell you :headbanger: It will be my 5th time and I am never tired to do the trip every year from my living country Switzerland :cheers:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    Metalor
    Oiler

by Metalor » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:25 pm

taketheday wrote:Welcome on broad for your first time, you will have fun, I can tell you :headbanger: It will be my 5th time and I am never tired to do the trip every year from my living country Switzerland :cheers:

Thanks mate! Hope to have a beer with ya :bangers:
Post Reply 46 posts