Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1
Breakfast morning of 2/2 in Ft Lauderdale
    Imminance
    Oiler

Breakfast morning of 2/2 in Ft Lauderdale

by Imminance » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:02 am

Hello all, I arrive on the red-eye at 5:15 AM in Ft. Lauderdale on the 2nd and will be in need of coffee, breakfast and some good conversation before heading to the port. Is there a place where fellow cruise-goers will be having breakfast? Or at least a location where there's a high chance of finding others?
  • sara
    Petty Officer

Re: Breakfast morning of 2/2 in Ft Lauderdale

by sara » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:08 am

Nah, I think most will grab breakfast at their hotel or even skip it in favor of pre game beers. It would be cool if people had recommendations, though. Its my first time in Miami and I dont know what is good.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Breakfast morning of 2/2 in Ft Lauderdale

by metalmaciejmetal » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:14 am

Not sure if you will necessarily find other cruisers but not too far from the FLL airport theres a joint called Lester's Diner (250 FL-84, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, USA ) I was there last year, its an all day breakfast serving greasy spoon. They are open at ungodly hours if not 24/7. All I can say is they'll hook you up with a massive helping of all your egg, bacon and pancake needs
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1