Post Reply 2628 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2018 Megathread
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

Re: Early Booking Codes For 70000TONS OF METAL 2018

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:04 pm

Andy wrote:GOLD Survivors! Please check your Inbox! If you have not yet received the eMail with your SURVIVOR NUMBER for early booking, please check your spam folder and if you cannot find it then contact us… you can use your SURVIVOR NUMBER for early booking until public sales start.

Booking for GOLD Survivors (3 or more sailings) will start Friday July 7, 2017 at 12PM EDT (9AM PDT, 18:00 CEST and respectively 17:00 GMT+1).

Booking for SILVER Survivors will start Monday July 17, 2017 at 12PM EDT (9AM PDT, 18:00 CEST and respectively 17:00 GMT+1).

If you are new to 70000TONS OF METAL, you need to wait for Public Sales!

If you are a SILVER Survivor, you will receive your SURVIVOR NUMBER before Monday, July 17, 2017.

I'm gold now, chico.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

Re: RHAPSODY: The 20th Anniversary Farewell Onbroard

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:15 pm

Downvod wrote:
    sara wrote:
    Razor Ramon wrote:IN EXTREMO

In Extremo? Really? I didn't figure you for an In Extremo fan.

Rhapsody is firmly in Dallas territory, so I think it's easy to know my opinion, heh. I don't think they're terrible, but I'm not interested.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised he reacted favorably to In Extremo as well, lol. I thought that would draw another 'goofy shit' post.

Eh, I like that bag pipe shit. I saw them in 2000 when they played New Jersey Metalfest and thought they were cool. Been a casual fan ever since.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:19 pm

"You will collect points in our UMC frequent cruiser program. Your previous cruises with us will count as well of course! More details on the UMC frequent cruiser program will be forthcoming."
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:21 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:"You will collect points in our UMC frequent cruiser program. Your previous cruises with us will count as well of course! More details on the UMC frequent cruiser program will be forthcoming."
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heard that SOOOOO many times before.

What's the bet that now I'm not returning, it will actually happen :lol: :roll:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:22 pm

AETERNAM

SEPULTURA LITE
    70000 Tons 2019
    Shadow Son
    Petty Officer

by Shadow Son » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:38 pm

A few bands I need to look into because I'm not familiar with them. Namely Aeternam, In Extremo, Necrophobic and Obscura.

Also for the upcoming "E" announcement...Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved.Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved.

Guarantee I'll be booking if Enslaved is announced.
    2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
    2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
    2017:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
    2019:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2020: ABANDONED SHIP!
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

To The Coast Of Grand Turk And Back!

by Andy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:47 pm

In February 2018 you will be ENSLAVED onbroad Round 8 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! Only 211 more days to go, Sailors! Are you ready for this madness?

“I”f you are, then don’t turn away...

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: To The Coast Of Grand Turk And Back!

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:54 pm

Keep those bands I care nothing about coming skip! :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:55 pm

They're so fucking cool live!
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:03 pm

ENSLAVED
    70000 Tons 2019
    Amyphis
    Petty Officer

by Amyphis » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:17 pm

I like Enslaved and I will be happy to see them for the first time.
    SWALLOW THE SUN, RAPTURE, AHAB, SATURNUS, DRACONIAN, KATATONIA, ESOTERIC, ISOLE, DAYLIGHT DIES, INSOMNIUM, AMORPHIS, GHOST BATH, HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY, OCEANS OF SLUMBER, EVERGREY

2012: 5578 2018: 7624
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016: 7320
    2017: 7624
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm

I love Enslaved and haven't seen them yet!

I sure hope the "I" band is Iron Reagan! They have a new album out this year. Or Ihsahn! A small band that would be nice is Insanity Alert, but they're more of a "filler" last-minute thrash add band.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:25 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:I'm gold now, chico.

Hell yeah, same here. First diiiiibs.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:35 pm

I is for Ihsahn (very unlikely but who knows) ,so finally a band that is headliner worthy and I haven't seen on the ship.2 for 12 Enslaved and D.T.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:38 pm

Enslaved, Sepultura, and Aeternam are all pretty damn awesome announcements. Aeternam's "Ruins of Empires" album is one of my favorites from this year.

I've seen Enslaved when they opened up for Amon Amarth, but the venue was having power issues, and it kept going out on them mid-song. So I've really only heard about half of a few songs live.

Sepultura's not what they once were, but their "Arise" album was the first metal album I ever bought, so I have a soft spot for them.
    Last edited by Gratch on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:38 pm

Not bad, but please announce a band i can be excited about.
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:41 pm

Things are starting to look pretty good now. Hmmmmm.

Enslaved's pool deck set on Barge to Hell with the lightning storm in the distance is one of my favorite cruise memories.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:48 pm

mooyagi wrote:Things are starting to look pretty good now. Hmmmmm.

Like you were ever not going this year.

mooyagi wrote:Enslaved's pool deck set on Barge to Hell with the lightning storm in the distance is one of my favorite cruise memories.

Agreed. That was awesome.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Shadow Son
    Petty Officer

by Shadow Son » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:57 pm

Andy wrote:In February 2018 you will be ENSLAVED onbroad Round 8 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! Only 211 more days to go, Sailors! Are you ready for this madness?

“I”f you are, then don’t turn away...

FUCK YES!

I basically did just that irl at work when I read the announcement. Enslaved is my "Boarding Band". Just announcing them is enough for me to book! They are 1 of 2 of my Top 10 favourite bands that I've never seen live before, and if I had to choose just one band as my absolute favourite band, it would (probably) be them.

Also this announcement coming not even 10 minutes after I posted this:
    Shadow Son wrote:Also for the upcoming "E" announcement...Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved.Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved. Please be Enslaved.

Guarantee I'll be booking if Enslaved is announced.

Ask and you shall receive! Hahaha This announcement just made my month! Thank you Andy!
    2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
    2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
    2017:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
    2019:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2020: ABANDONED SHIP!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:58 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

It's not the greatest timing for us to book. We've spent on too many other trips :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:37 pm

Iced Earth
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:45 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:Iced Earth

I think that is who we are going to get.
    But I would rather have Iron Reagan
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:53 pm

INCANTATION
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:00 pm

Immortal!..... :beerhorns:

I wish! :shock:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:20 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:

It's not the greatest timing for us to book. We've spent on too many other trips :lol:

I understand that. Trying to figure out myself how I can afford it after recently buying airfare/hotels for a few trips.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Hope there will be a screening of the documentary about Enslaved that was partially screened at the Gramercy Theater last December ;)
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Insomnium got screwed over a bit on 2016's cruise and both their sets ended up being really late at night. Maybe they'll be brought back to make up for it. Iced Earth also missed out on their headlining pool deck set due to the storm and they just released a new album.

Immolation could be a possibility as well. We don't have a pure death metal band yet.
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:

I understand that. Trying to figure out myself how I can afford it after recently buying airfare/hotels for a few trips.

I feel ya. I almost got lucky with having to cut my trip for Ayreon short this fall

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:57 pm

Enslaved's pool deck set on Barge to Hell with the lightning storm in the distance is one of my favorite cruise memories.

Yeap. That was cool show, even for me, not Enslaved fan

I am excited with Meshuggah & Necrophobic and Sepultura = 3/12
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

No Sleep ’Til Florida

by Andy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:36 pm

With 120 live concerts and numerous activities like late night Karaoke around the clock, Sailors are sure to experience a hefty dose of INSOMNIUM onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! Don’t worry, you will have a chance to sleep after we get back to Florida.

It’s been a “G”reat start so far, right Sailors?

• Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Mal2000 wrote:I am excited with Meshuggah & Necrophobic and Sepultura = 3/12

I am 3/12 too, but with Septicflesh instead of Necrophobic.
    I haven't received my gold survivor booking email yet, but so far I am in no hurry to receive it.

It's funny how several people with VASTLY different tastes can all feel lukewarm about those initial announcements :P
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

Re: No Sleep ’Til Florida

by ExtraneouS » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:43 pm

Fuck yes! I missed them last year because they played 2 sets at ass o'clock, and I forgot red bull existed.

I really hope the G is Galaktikon.
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:44 pm

Godflesh wrote:
    It's funny how several people with VASTLY different tastes can all feel lukewarm about those initial announcements :P

True but for me it's age. I've seen all by now, the reason I am very selective :mrgreen:
    Got my booking code and Insomnium makes it 4/13 for me.
    It's sentimental as I seen them as opening acts, long long time ago and already loved them :wank:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Gruesome, Grave, Gorguts, Ghoul, Gloryhammer, would rule! But if it's GRAVELAND or the return of GOREFEST! That would make it so epic! :headbanger:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:58 pm

2/13. Well done, skipper. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:13 am

In-fucking-somnium!!!!!! Damn you, Skipper... you know how to make me happy as fuck.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:25 am

Lots of awesome announcements lately. Insomnium, Enslaved and Aeternam are all top-notch for me. :headbanger:

G)ojira, the reprise? :lol:

Regarding Insomnium's original set-times in 2016, I was informed by Vincent (70K office) that they were requested by the band.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:02 am

Insomnium?

Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:12 am

ExtraneouS wrote:Fuck yes! I missed them last year because they played 2 sets at ass o'clock, and I forgot red bull existed.

Same here - I really hope they get better slots next year, missed both their sets in 2016 :oops:

Now get Gloryhammer next and I'll book!
    (who am I kidding?)
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:14 am

Goatwhore makes it a whopping 2 out of 14 for me. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
Post Reply 2628 posts