Locked 9 posts Page 1 of 1
Gamma Ray?
  • ShreddinJ
    Oiler

Re: Gamma Ray?

by ShreddinJ » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Oh man, the NYC date is the last day of the cruise, there's no way they're on this cruise.

I don't know if I can make the cruise, but if I don't make it, I will do everything I can to see Gamma Ray in NYC. They are amazing live.
    Wishlist: Edguy/Avantasia, Helloween, Jag Panzer, Virgin Steele, Overkill, Immortal, Primal Fear, Kreator, Accept, Opeth, Arch Enemy, Slough Feg, Lord (Aus)
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:07 pm

I'd love to see Gamma Ray live. They should move that NYC show to another day for us!
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:18 pm

I think I would have to agree that still leaves them in the running for the cruise. They definitely have plenty of time to fly from here to New York in order to play.

I know I certainly remain hopeful :headbanger:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:22 pm

They'd be cutting it real close for that New York show.

Will possibly go see them on February 1st in LA if I've recovered from the cruise by then. Just hoping I can hear and my liver is still functioning after three days back on the land.
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Ecliptica wrote:They'd be cutting it real close for that New York show.

Will possibly go see them on February 1st in LA if I've recovered from the cruise by then. Just hoping I can hear and my liver is still functioning after three days back on the land.

Lemme know man, I've got it on my calendar, I'm going for sure!
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:59 pm

I suppose there's also the possibility, if they were to play the cruise, that they might disembark in Mexico and fly back from there with time to spare. Something I think some of us would be satisfied with :cool:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Captain Metal wrote:I suppose there's also the possibility, if they were to play the cruise, that they might disembark in Mexico and fly back from there with time to spare. Something I think some of us would be satisfied with :cool:

Hey yeah, we might even end up on the plane with them :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    zummazumma
    Petty Officer

GAMMA RAY!!

by zummazumma » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:34 pm

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:51 pm

So they are disembarking the cruise on the 28th, flying to NYC for a show?

Wow talk about a whirlwind tour of the USA. :lol:

Saw them at Wacken 2003 and they were amazing. I have some pictures I took from the photo pit around somewhere.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
Locked 9 posts Page 1 of 1