Post Reply 702 posts
2019 Wishlist
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

Re: 2019 Wishlist

by cegr80 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:26 pm

cgraus wrote:OK, how can anyone have a wishlist that doesn't include Beast in Black? Hands down the best metal release of the past 12 months and the best new band around.

2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    ollyhills
    Crewman

by ollyhills » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:31 pm

Running Wild
    Gutalax
    Slough Feg
    Blood Ceremony
    Porky Vagina
    Spasm
    Gutalax
    Crystal Viper
    Wintersun
    Jaldaboath
    Sigh
    Maximum the Hormone
    Gutalax

All of these are mandatory.

I'm campaigning seriously hard for Gutalax next year and need all the help I can get. We need some filthy dirty grind on board!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Godflesh wrote:
    Yes boys and girls, the fate of your favorite metal band depends more on giant spiders than you think.
    And THAT is FUCKING METAL :shred:

HAHAHAHA - so true its not funny. Walked in the web of a massive spider near our clothes line last weekend :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • xexyzl
    Wiper

by xexyzl » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:29 pm

This'll be year 2 for me so I'm feeling ready to spit into that hurricane of votes (arbitrarily limited to 60):

Absu
    Acid Witch
    Anaal Nathrakh
    Asphyx
    Atheist
    Autopsy
    Blind Guardian
    Candlemass
    Carcass
    Carnivore A.D.
    Cemetery Urn
    Chasm, The
    Convulse
    Crown, The
    Cryptopsy
    Darkest Era
    Demilich
    Deströyer 666
    Devin Townsend Project
    DoomSword
    Gehenna
    Godflesh
    Gorguts
    Grave
    Hell
    Helloween
    Immolation
    Immortal
    Incantation
    Inquisition
    Kalmah
    Kampfar
    Macabre
    Machinae Supremacy
    Månegarm
    Marduk
    Master's Hammer
    Mayhem
    Moonsorrow
    Nails
    Napalm Death
    Nokturnal Mortum
    Pentagram
    Portrait
    Possessed
    Primordial
    Razor
    Rotting Christ
    Rottrevore
    Sadistic Intent
    Saint Vitus
    Sammath
    Skyforger
    Sludge
    Suffocation
    Triptykon
    Vader
    Vomitor
    Vreid
    Winterwolf
  • ShellyG
    Wiper

by ShellyG » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:15 am

I know some of these are repeats, but here are some bands I'd love to see on the boat:

Allegaeon
    Amon Amarth
    Battlecross
    Cruachan
    Death Angel
    DevilDriver
    Goatwhore
    Gojira
    Havok
    Jungle Rot
    Mors Principium Est
    Nekrogoblikon
    Obituary
    Whitechapel
  • Ti7aNiC
    Crewman

by Ti7aNiC » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Yo - statsman. No joke you should save yourself a ton of pain and use Google Forms for request submissions. Make a mandatory entry for the 70K Forum username. You could then cross-reference it with the 70K Forum Members list (memberlist.php) and only accept 1 submission per year (or whatever) and only from unique member names. That would resolve a number of potential issues I see.
    a) If I were to make another wishlist with mostly the same bands - would you even notice? Would you count some of my entries twice?
    b) You're not going to get wishlists from people who don't care, as they would require a 70K Forum account.
    c) Everything will be done by computer and likely save you tons of time.

As for:
    TPH wrote:can you consider only requests with a minimum of 10 bands? This is a festival with 60 band playing, I find it completely stupid (and irritating) when I see people posting only one or two bands. If they're not capable of coming up with more bands, I don't think they'll be motivated enough to make it to the cruise, and I consider their opinion are completely irrelevant.

I don't really agree with that. I could easily limit my wishlist to 5 bands, and may do that in the future. I don't really feel the need to make a huge list because I know I'll like most of the bands on the boat every year, anyway.
    Survivor:
    70K 2016, 70K 2017, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, & 70K 2020
    70K 2023?

C A P E   B R E T O N
    C A N A D A

#fuckNewguyme
  • Mariecbilodeau
    Wiper

by Mariecbilodeau » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:36 pm

Amon Amarth
    Ayreon (it’s a wish list)
    Nightwish
    Blind guardian
    Opeth
    Turisas
    Edguy
    Sabaton
    Behemoth
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Ti7aNiC wrote:Yo - statsman. No joke you should save yourself a ton of pain and use Google Forms for request submissions. Make a mandatory entry for the 70K Forum username. You could then cross-reference it with the 70K Forum Members list (memberlist.php) and only accept 1 submission per year (or whatever) and only from unique member names. That would resolve a number of potential issues I see.
    a) If I were to make another wishlist with mostly the same bands - would you even notice? Would you count some of my entries twice?
    b) You're not going to get wishlists from people who don't care, as they would require a 70K Forum account.

That is an excellent suggestion!!

I'll definitely look at implementing that for next time around. Thanks!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:01 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Ti7aNiC wrote:Yo - statsman. No joke you should save yourself a ton of pain and use Google Forms for request submissions. Make a mandatory entry for the 70K Forum username. You could then cross-reference it with the 70K Forum Members list (https://70000tons.com/forum/memberlist.php) and only accept 1 submission per year (or whatever) and only from unique member names. That would resolve a number of potential issues I see.

That is an excellent suggestion!!

I'll definitely look at implementing that for next time around. Thanks!

Or at the very least, REQUIRE any submission to be in alphabetical order from the get-go. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Saga
    Wiper

by Saga » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:27 pm

At Vance
    Joe Lynn Turner
    Masterplan
    Judas Priest
    UDO
    Hardcore Superstar
    Accept
    Twisted Sister
    Leningrad Cowboys
    Treat
    Civil War
    Kamelot
    Dynazty
    Dokken
    Heat
    Rival Sun
    Thunderstone
    Masterplan
    Riot V
  • PerkeleenTursas
    Wiper

by PerkeleenTursas » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:36 am

My whislist for 2019;

-Behemoth
    -Hypocrisy
    -Carach Angren
    -Emperor
    -Carcass
    -Devin Townsend with any companion
    -Shade Empire
    -Nightwish
    -Nekrogoblikon
    70K2015 - Survived!
    70K2017 - Survived!
    70K2018 - Incoming!
    tvrdkvlt
    Oiler

by tvrdkvlt » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:56 am

Dr Living Dead
    Cult of Fire
    Batushka
    Perturbator
    Gost
    Power Trip
    Ghoul
    Emperor
    Kvelertak
    Urfaust
    Gaahl's Wyrd
    Electric Wizard
    Jungle Rot
    Helloween
    Candlemass
    Lost society
    Obituary
    Oranssi Pazuzu
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:56 am

Accept
    Allegaeon
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Anubis Gate
    Ashes of Ares
    Aska
    Bastard Sapling
    Behemoth
    Be'lakor
    Below
    Binary Creed
    Brainstorm
    Brothers of Metal
    Crimson Day
    Cult of Luna
    Darkest Era
    Diviner
    Emperor
    Ex Deo
    Grand Magus
    Hypocrisy
    Iced Earth
    Ihsahn
    In Vain
    Iron Savior
    MGLA
    My Dying Bride
    Nokturnal Mortem
    Powerwolf
    Primordial
    Rotting Christ
    Sorcerer
    Sulphur Aeon
    Symphony X
    Triptykon
    Unleash The Archers
    Visigoth
    Vredehammer
    Woe
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:34 pm

5,748 requests
    1,536 different artists

66 Amon Amarth
    49 Dimmu Borgir
    43 Ne Obliviscaris
    42 Wintersun
    40 Gojira
    38 Blind Guardian, Eluveitie
    37 Behemoth
    35 Powerwolf
    34 Borknagar
    33 Amorphis, Ensiferum, Gloryhammer
    31 Accept
    30 Iced Earth, Nightwish, Symphony X, Turisas, Tyr
    29 Be'lakor, Unleash The Archers
    28 Helloween
    27 Mors Principium Est
    25 Devin Townsend, Edguy, Emperor, Opeth
    24 Moonsorrow, Moonspell
    23 Epica, Kalmah, Myrath, Rotting Christ
    22 Death Angel, Hypocrisy, Lacuna Coil
    21 Bloodbath, Children of Bodom, Equilibrium, Finntroll, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Paradise Lost, Twilight Force
    20 Allegaeon, Avantasia, Within Temptation
    19 Abbath, Arkona, Orden Ogan, Therion
    18 Gamma Ray, Hammerfall, Heidevolk, Kamelot, Orphaned Land
    17 Ihsahn, MGLA, Primordial, Stratovarius
    16 Ancient Bards, Arch Enemy, Candlemass, Dalriada, Dragonforce, Manegarm, My Dying Bride, Running Wild, Testament, Warbringer
    15 Delain, Omium Gatherum
    14 Amaranthe, Carach Angren, Carcass, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Haggard, Katatonia, Myrkur, Saltatio Mortis, Sodom, The Crown, Vader, VUUR
    13 At the Gates, Batushka, Beast In Black, Chthonic, Dragony, Ex Deo, Havok, In Vain, King Diamond, Persefone, Power Trip, Saxon
    12 Asphyx, Civil War, Elvenking, Kvelertak, Melechesh, Morbid Angel, Skalmold, Tankard, Van Canto, Visigoth
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Go Borknagar!
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:43 pm

Phoenix wrote:All these requesters from Facebook are going to knock In Vain out of the top 100 :cry:

They are still hanging in there ;) *hugs*
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • arivera14
    Oiler

by arivera14 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:44 pm

All right here I go:

1) Paradise Lost
    2) Amon Amarth
    3) Dragonforce
    4) Obituary
    5) Dimmu Borgir
    6) Xandria
    7) The Dark Element
    8) Epica
    9) Deicide
    10) W.A.S.P
    11) Children of Bodom
    12) Arch Enemy
    13) Behemoth
    14) Gruesome
    15) Armored Saint
    16) Max & Igor Cavalera play Roots
    17) Broken Hope
    18) Mayhem
    19) Napalm Death
    20) Morgoth

:bangers: :bangers:

Pura Vida from Costa Rica
  • NoSacred
    Wiper

by NoSacred » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:12 pm

Amorphis
    Apocalyptica
    Arch Enemy
    Blackthorn
    Cellar Darling
    Copia
    Deathstars
    Delain
    Devilskin
    Enisferum
    Epica
    Eluveitie
    Engel
    Evergrey
    Insomnium
    Lacuna Coil
    Leaves Eyes
    Korpiklaani
    November-7
    Orphaned Land
    Pain
    Sirenia
    Trollfest
    Valhalore
    Vanishing Point
    Within Temptation
  • masterbodee
    Wiper

by masterbodee » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:33 pm

I survived three adventures so far and am looking forward to more.
    my wish list is:
    Avantasia
    Dalriada
    Delain
    Dread Crew of Oddwood
    Ed Guy
    Myrath
    Night Wish
    Orhaned Landhttps:
    Pretty Maids
    Therion
    ymapazagain
    Oiler

by ymapazagain » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:40 am

I'm still broke from this year's cruise (it's so expensive to come from Australia!) so I'm trying to be sensible, but the one band that would make 2019 essential for me (and send me into bankruptsy) is Blind Guardian.

So my wishlist is:

BLIND GUARDIAN
    Devin Townsend
    Turisas
    Nightwish
    Symphony X
    Demons and Wizards
    Stratovarius
    Avantasia
    Dragonforce
    Apocalyptica
  • Pixel
    Wiper

by Pixel » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:23 am

Behemoth
    Illdisposed
    Gojira
    Eluveitie
    Ghost
    Avslut
    Watain
    Amon Amarth
    Children of bodom
    Decapitated
    Deicide
    Katatonia
    Mgla
    Myrkur
    Kvelertak
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:51 pm

Latest update. Dimmu have cracked 50 votes.

And I find it amusing that Moonsorrow and Moonspell have the same number of votes. As their names are so similar, do people have so much trouble telling them apart they just vote for both? :roll: :P

68 Amon Amarth
    50 Dimmu Borgir
    43 Ne Obliviscaris
    42 Wintersun
    41 Gojira
    40 Eluveitie
    39 Behemoth, Blind Guardian
    35 Powerwolf
    34 Amorphis, Borknagar, Ensiferum
    33 Gloryhammer
    31 Accept, Nightwish, Symphony X, Turisas
    30 Iced Earth, Tyr
    29 Be'lakor, Unleash The Archers
    28 Helloween
    27 Mors Principium Est
    26 Devin Townsend, Edguy
    25 Emperor, Epica, Opeth
    24 Moonsorrow, Moonspell, Myrath
    23 Children of Bodom, Kalmah, Lacuna Coil, Rotting Christ
    22 Avantasia, Death Angel, Hypocrisy, Paradise Lost
    21 Bloodbath, Equilibrium, Finntroll, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Twilight Force, Within Temptation
    20 Allegaeon, Orphaned Land, Therion
    19 Abbath, Arkona, Orden Ogan
    18 Arch Enemy, Dragonforce, Gamma Ray, Hammerfall, Heidevolk, Kamelot, MGLA, Stratovarius
    17 Dalriada, Delain, Ihsahn, Primordial
    16 Ancient Bards, Candlemass, Manegarm, My Dying Bride, Running Wild, Testament, Warbringer
    15 Katatonia, Myrkur, Omium Gatherum
    14 Amaranthe, Carach Angren, Carcass, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Haggard, Saltatio Mortis, Sodom, The Crown, Vader, VUUR
    13 At the Gates, Batushka, Beast In Black, Chthonic, Dragony, Ex Deo, Havok, In Vain, King Diamond, Kvelertak, Persefone, Power Trip, Saxon
    12 Asphyx, Civil War, Elvenking, Melechesh, Morbid Angel, Skalmold, Tankard, Van Canto, Visigoth
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:27 pm

When do you think you’ll send the final list, in a week or so?
    Interesting to see such old timers as Accept and Helloween so high on the list (and Blond Guardian too I suppose). And Saxon who are touring with Judas!
    Looks like some old school revival is in progress.
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:43 pm

Never too late to post a wishlist eh?
    In no particular order:

Accept
    Amon Amarth
    Anaal Nathrakh
    Annihilator
    Arch Enemy
    Arsis
    At Vance
    Avantasia
    Behemoth (biggest one for me right here :metalguy: )
    Blind Guardian
    Bloodbath
    Bloodbound
    Carach Angren
    Cryptopsy
    Decapitated
    Decapitated Christ
    Delain
    Deicide
    Dimmu Borgir
    Dying Fetus
    Edguy
    Ensiferum
    Epica
    Equilibrium
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Gamma Ray
    Gloryhammer
    Helloween
    I Spit Ashes
    Iced Earth
    Infant Annihilator
    Jungle Rot
    Kamelot
    Kissin' Dynamite
    Machinae Supremacy
    Melechesh
    Nekrogoblikon
    Nightwish
    Noble Beast
    Northland
    Once Human
    Orden Ogan
    Overkill
    Powerwolf
    Raven
    Scar Symmetry
    Steel Panther would be cool but I doubt that will happen
    Symphony X
    Tribulation
    Turisas
    Tyr
    Warbringer

And now the ones that aren't in my metal playlist....

Aeon
    Beast In Black
    Ancient Bards
    Persuader
    Rotting Christ
    Axxis
    Unisonic
    Amaranthe
    Revocation
    Northern Genocide
    Death Angel
    Testament
    Exit Eden
    Visions of Atlantis
    Diamond Head
    Ingested
    Jinjer
    Armored Bards
    Venom
    Satyricon
    Aquaria
    Ravenous

I can not think of any more... Damn.
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:59 am

Please add Crescent to my wishlist.
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    ymapazagain
    Oiler

by ymapazagain » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:22 am

Add to the list:

Alkaloid
    Psycroptic
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:34 am

Godflesh wrote:When do you think you’ll send the final list, in a week or so?
    Interesting to see such old timers as Accept and Helloween so high on the list (and Blond Guardian too I suppose). And Saxon who are touring with Judas!
    Looks like some old school revival is in progress.

Yeah probably end April for the 'final' list I'll send to Andy.

Obviously I'll still keep track of things after that and keep updating the list here after that though :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:34 am

I'm adding Conjurer to my list
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:14 pm

Some more interesting facts about this year's voting so far:

- Amon on top as almost every year. 8 more votes this year than last.
    - Dimmu moving into second have a LOT more votes than last year. Over 34% more!
    - Eluveitie and Gloryhammer both have almost double the votes they had last year!

69 Amon Amarth
    51 Dimmu Borgir
    43 Ne Obliviscaris
    42 Wintersun
    41 Gojira
    40 Behemoth, Blind Guardian, Eluveitie
    36 Powerwolf
    35 Ensiferum
    34 Amorphis, Borknagar, Gloryhammer
    32 Accept, Nightwish, Symphony X, Turisas
    31 Iced Earth, Tyr
    29 Be'lakor, Helloween, Unleash The Archers
    27 Edguy, Mors Principium Est
    26 Devin Townsend, Epica
    25 Emperor, Opeth
    24 Moonsorrow, Moonspell, Myrath, Rotting Christ
    23 Avantasia, Children of Bodom, Death Angel, Kalmah, Lacuna Coil
    22 Bloodbath, Equilibrium, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Hypocrisy, Paradise Lost
    21 Finntroll, Twilight Force, Within Temptation
    20 Allegaeon, Orden Ogan, Orphaned Land, Therion
    19 Abbath, Arch Enemy, Arkona, Gamma Ray, Kamelot
    18 Ancient Bards, Delain, Dragonforce, Hammerfall, Heidevolk, MGLA, Stratovarius
    17 Dalriada, Ihsahn, Primordial, Testament, Warbringer
    16 Candlemass, Manegarm, My Dying Bride, Running Wild
    15 Amaranthe, Carach Angren, Katatonia, Myrkur, Omium Gatherum, VUUR
    14 Beast In Black, Carcass, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Haggard, Saltatio Mortis, Sodom, The Crown, Vader
    13 At the Gates, Batushka, Chthonic, Dragony, Ex Deo, Havok, In Vain, King Diamond, Kvelertak, Melechesh, Persefone, Power Trip, Saxon
    12 Asphyx, Civil War, Elvenking, Morbid Angel, Satyricon, Skalmold, Tankard, Van Canto, Visigoth
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:24 am

Won't get tired of requesting Borknagar and Paradise Lost :D
  • Hulk RT
    Crewman

by Hulk RT » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:57 am

Please add Whispered to my list

These guys are amazing and the only way I'm going to see them live is on the boat.

:bmhorns:
    2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023 Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Definitely chucking a vote in for ROSS THE BOSS after seeing them last night :)

And did I vote for LAGERSTEIN, if not, I will now :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:43 am

Here is my wishlist:

4th Dimension
    Abinchova
    Amon Amarth
    Anti Tank Nun
    Apocalyptica
    Arrayan Path
    Astralion
    Avantasia
    Avelion
    Blind Guardian
    Celtibeerian
    Children of Bodom
    Chronomancy
    Crystallion
    Derdian (they are celebrating their 20th anniversary this year and will get a new album. Time to get them onbroad :mrgreen: )
    Dreamshade
    Dynazty
    E-an-na (Folk metal band from Romania that I have just added on my website)
    Ego Fall
    Ensiferum
    Epicrenel
    Eternal Fear
    Excelsis
    Finntroll
    Fogalord
    Frosttide
    Gonoreas
    Gotthard
    Heljareyga (the other band of Heri Joensen of Tyr)
    Highway
    Imperial Age
    In Flames
    InnerWish
    Juvaliant
    Kaledon
    Kamikaze Kings
    Kotiteollisuus
    Krokus
    Lordi
    Los Bastardos Finlandeses
    Magic Kingdom
    Majesty Of Revival
    Melodius Deite
    Nonpoint
    Operadyse
    Orphaned Land
    Pertness
    Pretty Maids
    Ravenage
    Secret Illusion
    Sideburn
    SnakeyeS
    Snow I.U. (for the cripper award, they would be great :deathhorns: )
    Stratovarius
    Summoned Tide
    Svartsot
    Teräsbetoni
    To/Die/For
    Trick or Treat
    Troll Bends Fir
    Turisas
    Twilight Force
    Tyr
    Veonity
    Volbeat
    Vexillum
    Wind Rose
    Winterstorm
    Wintersun

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:05 am

They were already on my wishlist, so this is not really an update, but...

Last week I finally got the chance to watch Ne Obliviscaris live. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. These guys are not among my top 10, 20 or 30, but what they did on that show is absolutely memorable. Definitely one of the best live shows I've EVER been to. And I've been to quite a lot of shows.

I don't know how things are between UMC and the band, and I couldn't care less: cut the crap and take these guys onbroad once and for all. They're just too good.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:38 pm

Time to draw the line in the sand and do the final submission to the skipper :)

Will of course continue to monitor this thread and keep updating the combined wishlist though. So here we go, the top 100 (well top 108 actually to capture all those on 12 votes):

1,588 Different artists in total
    5,980 votes in total

70 Amon Amarth
    51 Dimmu Borgir
    43 Ne Obliviscaris, Wintersun
    41 Blind Guardian, Gojira
    40 Behemoth, Eluveitie
    36 Ensiferum, Powerwolf
    34 Amorphis, Borknagar, Gloryhammer
    33 Turisas
    32 Accept, Nightwish, Symphony X, Tyr
    31 Iced Earth
    29 Be'lakor, Helloween, Unleash The Archers
    27 Edguy, Mors Principium Est
    26 Devin Townsend, Epica
    25 Emperor, Opeth
    24 Avantasia, Children of Bodom, Moonsorrow, Moonspell, Myrath, Rotting Christ
    23 Death Angel, Kalmah, Lacuna Coil
    22 Bloodbath, Equilibrium, Finntroll, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Hypocrisy, Paradise Lost, Twilight Force
    21 Orphaned Land, Within Temptation
    20 Allegaeon, Orden Ogan, Therion
    19 Abbath, Arch Enemy, Arkona, Gamma Ray, Kamelot, Stratovarius
    18 Ancient Bards, Delain, Dragonforce, Hammerfall, Heidevolk, MGLA
    17 Dalriada, Ihsahn, Primordial, Testament, Warbringer
    16 Candlemass, Manegarm, My Dying Bride, Running Wild
    15 Amaranthe, Carach Angren, Katatonia, Myrkur, Omium Gatherum, VUUR
    14 Beast In Black, Carcass, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Haggard, Saltatio Mortis, Sodom, The Crown, Vader
    13 At the Gates, Batushka, Chthonic, Dragony, Ex Deo, Havok, In Vain, King Diamond, Kvelertak, Melechesh, Persefone, Power Trip, Saxon
    12 Abinchova, Asphyx, Civil War, Elvenking, In Flames, Morbid Angel, Satyricon, Skalmold, Tankard, Van Canto, Visigoth
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue May 01, 2018 12:29 am

bodomdragon wrote:They were already on my wishlist, so this is not really an update, but...

Last week I finally got the chance to watch Ne Obliviscaris live. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. These guys are not among my top 10, 20 or 30, but what they did on that show is absolutely memorable. Definitely one of the best live shows I've EVER been to. And I've been to quite a lot of shows.

They really ARE amazingly good.

I don't know how things are between UMC and the band, and I couldn't care less: cut the crap and take these guys onbroad once and for all. They're just too good.

They were invited for 70K 2018, but had to decline as they already had a US tour planned. (Source: Xenoyr, after the interview we did with him.)
    So.......here's hoping. :headbanger:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sun May 06, 2018 5:52 am

I wish for....

But, I hardly doubt Tom G would want to be on the high seas, uh, mingling...
    But, damn, that would be excellent if they came on board.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sun May 06, 2018 6:03 am

How about a list of bands that have NEVER been on the boat, so far!

I don't mean, the bands that are mega-stars and would never do a cruise like this.
    I mean, the bands that realistically would come on board.

Borknagar perhaps?
    Saw them at Inferno last year!
    That would be an awesome addition!

Who else has never been on 'broad' so far?

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    ymapazagain
    Oiler

by ymapazagain » Sun May 06, 2018 10:35 pm

Okay... I have to ask, what's with everyone saying on 'broad'???
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Mon May 07, 2018 7:58 am

Cardest wrote:How about a list of bands that have NEVER been on the boat, so far!

I don't mean, the bands that are mega-stars and would never do a cruise like this.
    I mean, the bands that realistically would come on board.

Borknagar perhaps?
    Saw them at Inferno last year!
    That would be an awesome addition!

Who else has never been on 'broad' so far?

EXACTLY! I'm all for new blood. Bands I never heard of or knew existed. Or bands I've heard of but have no way of ever seeing perform live. It's always a learning curve when the band lists come out each year and a scramble to learn. That's what I love about the cruise. If said band was to show in my town that I never heard of, chances are low that I'd go see them, but on the boat it's easy, it's buffet style.

I'll give 2 examples to explain myself.

Gyze from last year, never heard of em, positive word of mouth on the boat about their 1st set inspired me to check their 2nd set out in the Pyramid lounge, terrible venue btw, but was the best new band experience I had this year. Helped that I accidently got to hang outside chatting with their lead the next morning. Discovered that the girl on the drums is his brother, haha!

Therion. Saw them by accident 4 years back, never experienced them before, totally taken and love them. Follow them regularly, but when I saw they had a spot this year, I was kinda disappointed. Seen em, know their stuff, so I didn't want to spend a moment on them when I'd be missing something else new that I'd be missing.
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
  • Post Reply 702 posts