Post Reply 702 posts
2019 Wishlist
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: 2019 Wishlist

by Ethrivas » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:10 am

I would like to add Shylmagoghnar to my wishlist (Atmospheric/Melodic Blackened Death from the Netherlands).
    Fingers crossed for letter S announcement.
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:54 pm

Ethrivas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:10 am I would like to add Shylmagoghnar to my wishlist (Atmospheric/Melodic Blackened Death from the Netherlands).
    As psyched as I would be, they have confirmed that they will never play live shows. One of the members has a debilitating anxiety disorder to the point where he can rarely be in a social setting out in public.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:23 pm

Downvod wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:54 pm As psyched as I would be, they have confirmed that they will never play live shows. One of the members has a debilitating anxiety disorder to the point where he can rarely be in a social setting out in public.
    Awww sad news :(
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:34 pm

Giving this a bump.

Remember that GREEN are confirmed, YELLOW are bands that start with the letter of the next clue, RED are ruled out due to touring etc.

77 Amon Amarth
    57 Dimmu Borgir
    50 Blind Guardian
    48 Ne Obliviscaris
    47 Wintersun
    46 Eluveitie, Gojira
    43 Ensiferum
    42 Behemoth, Powerwolf
    38 Amorphis, Gloryhammer, Tyr
    37 Borknagar, Nightwish, Turisas
    36 Symphony X
    35 Accept
    34 Iced Earth, Unleash The Archers
    33 Helloween
    32 Epica
    31 Be'lakor, Edguy
    29 Mors Principium Est
    28 Devin Townsend, Finntroll, Opeth
    27 Avantasia, Moonspell
    26 Children of Bodom, Emperor, Equilibrium, Kalmah, Moonsorrow, Myrath, Rotting Christ, Therion
    25 Lacuna Coil, Orphaned Land, Within Temptation
    24 Death Angel
    23 Allegaeon, Arch Enemy, Orden Ogan, Paradise Lost, Stratovarius, Twilight Force
    22 Arkona, Bloodbath, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Hypocrisy
    21 Abbath, Hammerfall, Kamelot
    20 Delain, Dragonforce, Gamma Ray, Heidevolk, Primordial
    19 Ihsahn, Manegarm, MGLA, Omnium Gatherum, Running Wild
    18 Ancient Bards, Dalriada, Testament
    17 Amaranthe, Beast In Black, Candlemass, My Dying Bride, Warbringer
    16 Carach Angren, Ex Deo
    15 Batushka, Carcass, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Elvenking, Haggard, Havok, In Flames, Katatonia, King Diamond, Myrkur, Saltatio Mortis, Sodom, The Crown, VUUR
    14 At the Gates, Decapitated, Kvelertak, Morbid Angel, Persefone, Power Trip, Satyricon, Skalmold, Vader
    13 Abinchova, Chthonic, Dragony, Exmortus, Ghost Ship Octavius, In Vain, Melechesh, Nektrogoblikon, Savatage, Saxon, Skeletonwitch, Tankard, Trollfest, Van Canto, Visigoth

Adding those outside the top 100:
    12 Nile (121st), Obituary (122nd)
    10 Rage (148th), Visions of Atlantis (150th)
    9 Dark Funeral (157th)
    8 Coroner (172nd), Riot V (186th)
    7 MaYan (211th), Subway to Sally (213th)
    7 Tiamat (217th)
    6 God Dethroned (243rd), The Black Dahlia Murder (261st), Tristania (272nd)
    4 Grim Reaper (361st)
    3 Onslaught (492nd)
    2 Pestilence (730th)
    2 Soulfly (762nd)
    1 Bodyfarm (930th), Vomitory (1,613th)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Iconix
    Crewman

by Iconix » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:51 am

Downvod wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:54 pm
    Ethrivas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:10 am I would like to add Shylmagoghnar to my wishlist (Atmospheric/Melodic Blackened Death from the Netherlands).
    As psyched as I would be, they have confirmed that they will never play live shows. One of the members has a debilitating anxiety disorder to the point where he can rarely be in a social setting out in public.
    Not to mention that it's all done by just two guys to begin with. If one of them has serious anxiety issues on top of that, it's not surprising they always intended it to be a studio-only project. Too bad, because their albums are fucking awesome
    70k Survivor:
    2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024

Wishlist: (ON!, last year, repeats, still hoping)

Aeternam-AlienWeaponry-AllShallPerish-Allegaeon-AMONAMARTH-Amorphis-Anciients-AndyGillion-ArchEnemy-AtTheGates-BE'LAKOR-Belzebubs-BeyondCreation-TheBlackDahliaMurder-BlackCrownInitiate-Blackguard-BloodStainChild-BORKNAGAR-Carcass-Chimaira-CountlessSkies-DarkAge-Darkane-DarkLunacy-DarkTranquillity-Devildriver-Diablo-DimensionZero-DimmuBorgir-DisarmoniaMundi-Eluveitie-Ensiferum-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FearFactory-Finntroll-FleshgodApocalypse-GOJIRA-Gyze-TheHaloEffect-TheHaunted-Helleborus-Ihsahn-InFlames-InMourning-Insomnium-IntoEternity-InVain-Kalmah-Katatonia-KingOfAsgard-LacunaCoil-LambOfGod-Manegarm-Mastodon-Mercenary-Miseration-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MorsPrincipiumEst-NeObliviscaris-Nightrage-Obscura-TheOcean-OceansOfSlumber-OctoberTide-OmniumGatherum-OPETH-Ouroboros-Persefone-PainConfessor-Raunchy-RiversOfNihil-RottingChrist-SaltatioMortis-ScarSymmetry-ShadowsFall-Shylmagoghnar-Skeletonwitch-Skyfire-Slipknot-Soen-Soilwork-Solution.45-Stam1na-Susperia-SvartCrown-SwallowTheSun-Sylosis-Testament-ThreatSignal-Trivium-Turisas-Tyr-Unearth-UnleashTheArchers-Whitechapel-WhiteVoid-Wilderun-Wintersun-Wolfheart

\m/ >_< \m/
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:43 am

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:34 pm Giving this a bump.

Remember that GREEN are confirmed, YELLOW are bands that start with the letter of the next clue, RED are ruled out due to touring etc.

77 Amon Amarth
    57 Dimmu Borgir
    50 Blind Guardian
    48 Ne Obliviscaris
    47 Wintersun
    46 Eluveitie, Gojira
    43 Ensiferum
    42 Behemoth, Powerwolf
    36 Symphony X
    35 Accept
    33 Helloween
    32 Epica
    31 Be'lakor, Edguy
    29 Mors Principium Est
    27 Avantasia, Moonspell
    26 Children of Bodom, Emperor, Equilibrium, Kalmah, Moonsorrow, Myrath, Rotting Christ, Therion
    24 Death Angel
    23 Allegaeon, Arch Enemy, Orden Ogan, Paradise Lost, Stratovarius, Twilight Force
    16 Carach Angren, Ex Deo
    15 Batushka, Carcass, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Elvenking, Haggard, Havok, In Flames, Katatonia, King Diamond, Myrkur, Saltatio Mortis, Sodom, The Crown, VUUR
    14 At the Gates, Decapitated, Kvelertak, Morbid Angel, Persefone, Power Trip, Satyricon, Skalmold, Vader
    13 Abinchova, Chthonic, Dragony, Exmortus, Ghost Ship Octavius, In Vain, Melechesh, Nektrogoblikon, Savatage, Saxon, Skeletonwitch, Tankard, Trollfest, Van Canto, Visigoth

9 Dark Funeral (157th)
    7 MaYan (211th), Subway to Sally (213th)
    7 Tiamat (217th)
    4 Grim Reaper (361st)
    3 Onslaught (492nd)
    2 Pestilence (730th)
    2 Soulfly (762nd)
    SAXON is in yellow in your list but in red in my signature, because it’s on your “endangered species” list.
    Like Kirk would say: “damnit, make up your mind, Bones!”
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:18 pm

HAHAHAHA.

Saxon cannot be completely ruled out, they are only unlikely as they are doing the Monsters of Cock cruise which is 3 weeks after 70K.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:07 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:04 pm
    Bob wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:49 am
    Phoenix wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:02 am ...
    1. Yes, Statsman. He literally does that every year - just check the wishlist thread.
    Thanks Pheonix, I found the top 100 list but I'm interested in the comprehensive complete list. It would be very interesting.
    Yeah upon request I've thrown previous complete lists up.

I'll chuck the spreadsheet up onto my host later on, and share the link here when I do.
    Did the comprehensive list get posted?
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:42 pm

Bob wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Thanks Pheonix, I found the top 100 list but I'm interested in the comprehensive complete list. It would be very interesting.

I'll chuck the spreadsheet up onto my host later on, and share the link here when I do.
    D'oh no me forgot! Will do it tonite :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:16 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:18 pm HAHAHAHA.

Saxon cannot be completely ruled out, they are only unlikely as they are doing the Monsters of Cock cruise which is 3 weeks after 70K.
    I’m pretty sure SAXON would have already been announced.
    No idea whether cruise exclusivity contracts are a thing with MORC - I don’t think Gus G in 2016 counts, since 70K had a different band.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:16 am

Bob wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Here you go!! I also added a sheet that has an up to date record of all bands announced for all 70Ks:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~dallash/70 ... 02019.xlsx
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:26 am

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:16 am Here you go!! I also added a sheet that has an up to date record of all bands announced for all 70Ks:
    This is so awesome! Thank you so much cowboy71.

So many interesting items in these stats. Lovebites:3, Iron Maiden:1, Megadeth:4, Rammstein:4, KISS:0 thank gawd!
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:50 am

Bob wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:26 am
    cowboy71 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:16 am Here you go!! I also added a sheet that has an up to date record of all bands announced for all 70Ks:
    This is so awesome! Thank you so much cowboy71.

So many interesting items in these stats. Lovebites:3, Iron Maiden:1, Megadeth:4, Rammstein:4, KISS:0 thank gawd!
    As usual, I can't access Dallas' files from my part of the world.
    Bob, could you repost on a US server?

EDIT: Never mind, I found a way to download it. Looks like an issue with my ISP.
    Last edited by Godflesh on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Skid Vodka
    Wiper

by Skid Vodka » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:18 pm

I know it might have been asked before but can anyone get the status on the bands in my wish List

1. Dimmu Borgir
    2. Amon Amarth
    3. Killswitch Engage
    4. Rings of Saturn
    5. After the Burial
    6. Municipal Waste
    7. Gojira
    8. Death
    9. Immortal
    10. Overkill
    11. Toxic Holocaust
    12. Alien weaponry

Again thanks for the help in trying to determine whether these bands could make it.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:14 pm

Skid Vodka wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:18 pm8. Death
    It's been 17 years since Chuck passed away, unless you are talking about that Death DTA tribute stuff
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Skid Vodka
    Wiper

by Skid Vodka » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:59 am

cegr80 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:14 pm
    It's been 17 years since Chuck passed away, unless you are talking about that Death DTA tribute stuff
    Sorry, typing a million miles a minute (Even though I would give my left nut to actually see, Death in its ungodliness). I meant Deathspell Omega :death: In any case both would never happen anyways. I guess that's why its a wish list. :lol:
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Skid Vodka wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:59 am
    cegr80 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:14 pm
    Sorry, typing a million miles a minute (Even though I would give my left nut to actually see, Death in its ungodliness). I meant Deathspell Omega :death: In any case both would never happen anyways. I guess that's why its a wish list. :lol:
    Well, that explains it :lol:
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:10 pm

A few requests for SVARTSOT, and only a couple of K's. Apparently KAMELOT are no longer ruled out due to Seventh Wonder having a gig at the time of the cruise, because that gig has been postponed.....

77 Amon Amarth
    57 Dimmu Borgir
    50 Blind Guardian
    48 Ne Obliviscaris
    47 Wintersun
    46 Eluveitie, Gojira
    43 Ensiferum
    42 Behemoth, Powerwolf
    36 Symphony X
    35 Accept
    33 Helloween
    32 Epica
    31 Be'lakor, Edguy
    29 Mors Principium Est
    27 Avantasia, Moonspell
    24 Death Angel
    16 Carach Angren, Ex Deo

9 Dark Funeral (157th)
    7 MaYan (211th), Subway to Sally (213th), Tiamat (217th)
    4 Grim Reaper (361st)
    3 Onslaught (492nd)
    2 Pestilence (730th), Soulfly (762nd), Svartsot
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:07 pm

Kamelot highly requested.

Not too many Cs.

77 Amon Amarth
    57 Dimmu Borgir
    50 Blind Guardian
    48 Ne Obliviscaris
    47 Wintersun
    46 Eluveitie, Gojira
    43 Ensiferum
    42 Behemoth, Powerwolf
    36 Symphony X
    35 Accept
    33 Helloween
    32 Epica
    31 Be'lakor, Edguy
    29 Mors Principium Est
    27 Avantasia, Moonspell
    24 Death Angel
    16 Carach Angren, Ex Deo

9 Dark Funeral (157th)
    4 Grim Reaper (361st)
    3 Onslaught (492nd)
    2 Pestilence (730th), Soulfly (762nd), Svartsot
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:37 pm

Couple of requests for Convulse.

And just a couple of Vs. I'd be happy with Van Canto or Visigoth.

77 Amon Amarth
    57 Dimmu Borgir
    50 Blind Guardian
    48 Ne Obliviscaris
    47 Wintersun
    46 Eluveitie, Gojira
    43 Ensiferum
    42 Behemoth, Powerwolf
    36 Symphony X
    35 Accept
    33 Helloween
    32 Epica
    31 Be'lakor, Edguy
    29 Mors Principium Est
    27 Avantasia, Moonspell
    24 Death Angel
    16 Carach Angren, Ex Deo

9 Dark Funeral (157th)
    4 Grim Reaper (361st)
    3 Onslaught (492nd)
    2 Convulse (595th), Pestilence (730th), Soulfly (762nd), Svartsot (783rd)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:17 pm

Lots of requests for VAN CANTO :)

Back to C.

77 Amon Amarth
    57 Dimmu Borgir
    50 Blind Guardian
    48 Ne Obliviscaris
    47 Wintersun
    46 Eluveitie, Gojira
    43 Ensiferum
    42 Behemoth, Powerwolf
    36 Symphony X
    35 Accept
    33 Helloween
    32 Epica
    31 Be'lakor, Edguy
    29 Mors Principium Est
    27 Avantasia, Moonspell
    24 Death Angel
    16 Carach Angren, Ex Deo

9 Dark Funeral (157th)
    4 Grim Reaper (361st)
    3 Onslaught (492nd)
    2 Convulse (595th), Pestilence (730th), Soulfly (762nd), Svartsot (783rd)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Decius88
    Oiler

by Decius88 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:10 pm

So when are you announcing Ex Deo and making this the event to complete my life? Or in the very least see if Alien Weaponry can take the time off school in new zealand :P
    David Carmichael
    British Columbia Canada

Wish List:
    Alestorm|AmonAmarth|ArchEnemy|AtTheGates|AlienWeaponry|CattleDecapitation|DimmuBorgir|ExDeo|Gojira|Jinjer|LambofGod|Liberatia|Rammstein|Slipknot|TamaHills|Testament|The Agonist|Whitechapel
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:09 pm

A couple of requests for Raven, and a few As.

77 Amon Amarth
    57 Dimmu Borgir
    50 Blind Guardian
    48 Ne Obliviscaris
    47 Wintersun
    46 Eluveitie, Gojira
    43 Ensiferum
    42 Behemoth, Powerwolf
    36 Symphony X
    35 Accept
    33 Helloween
    32 Epica
    31 Be'lakor, Edguy
    29 Mors Principium Est
    27 Avantasia, Moonspell
    24 Death Angel
    16 Carach Angren, Ex Deo

9 Dark Funeral (157th)
    4 Grim Reaper (361st)
    3 Onslaught (492nd), Raven (505th)
    2 Convulse (595th), Cyhra (604th), Pestilence (730th), Soulfly (762nd), Svartsot (783rd)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • CherryThorne
    Oiler

by CherryThorne » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:44 am

Wish list 2019
    Candlemass
    In the woods
    Slayer
    Sadus...jus saying...in my dreams
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:35 am

CherryThorne wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:44 am Wish list 2019
    Candlemass
    In the woods
    Slayer
    Sadus...jus saying...in my dreams
    Candlemass is ruled out due to touring during the cruise dates, unfortunately
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:58 pm

Our first band with zero requests!

Back to V.

77 Amon Amarth
    57 Dimmu Borgir
    50 Blind Guardian
    48 Ne Obliviscaris
    47 Wintersun
    46 Eluveitie, Gojira
    43 Ensiferum
    42 Behemoth, Powerwolf
    36 Symphony X
    35 Accept
    33 Helloween
    32 Epica
    31 Be'lakor, Edguy
    29 Mors Principium Est
    27 Avantasia, Moonspell
    24 Death Angel
    16 Carach Angren, Ex Deo

9 Dark Funeral (157th)
    4 Grim Reaper (361st)
    2 Convulse (595th), Cyhra (604th), Pestilence (730th), Soulfly (762nd), Svartsot (783rd)
    0 Atrocity
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:28 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:58 pm Our first band with zero requests!

0 Atrocity
    This year's Stuck Mojo
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:33 am

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:58 pm Our first band with zero requests!
    Weird. It's not like Atrocity are that unknown. or particularly bad, either.

Oh, well. I like 'em.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:40 am

EDIT: Adding Vicious Rumors and Exmortus

Some interesting stats and figures concerning the currently announced bands.

Of the current lineup:
    - FIVE bands, formed in the 1970s(!) Raven (1974), Riot (1975), Accept (1976), Vicious Rumors (1979) and Grim Reaper (1979)
    - TEN bands, formed in the 1980s - Sodom (1981), Onslaught (1982), Coroner (1983), Obituary (1984), Atrocity (1985), Pestilence (1985), Tiamat (1987), Convulse (1988), Paradise Lost (1988), and Vomitory (1989)
    - TWELVE bands, formed in ths 90s - Subway to Sally (1990), God Dethroned (1991), Kamelot (1991), Dark Funeral (1993), Nile (1993), Ensiferum (1995), Tristania (1995), Rage and LMO (1996), Soulfly (1997), Bloodbath (1998), Kalmah (1998), Mors Principium Est (1999)
    - SIXTEEN bands, in the 00's - Visions of Atlantis (2000), The Black Dahlia Murder (2001), Persefone (2001), Arkona (2002), Delain (2002), Eluveitie (2002), Exmortus (2002), Heidevolk (2002), In Vain (2003), Ne Obliviscaris (2003), Warbringer (2004), Svartsot (2005), Van Canto (2006), Fleshgod Apocalypse (2007), Unleash the Archers (2007), and Bodyfarm (2009)
    - and only four bands since 2010 - Gloryhammer (2010), Mayan (2010), Twilight Force (2011), Cyrha (2017)

SO, only FOUR bands formed in the last ten years, and of those two are basically 'side' projects (Gloryhammer a side project of Chris from Alestorm, MaYan a side project of Mark from Epica) and one a 'supergroup' (Cyhra).
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:24 pm

A band just sneaking into the top list.

Looks like a triple header of cripper bands next.

77 Amon Amarth
    57 Dimmu Borgir
    50 Blind Guardian
    48 Ne Obliviscaris
    47 Wintersun
    46 Eluveitie, Gojira
    43 Ensiferum
    42 Behemoth, Powerwolf
    36 Symphony X
    35 Accept
    33 Helloween
    32 Epica
    31 Be'lakor, Edguy
    29 Mors Principium Est
    27 Avantasia, Moonspell
    24 Death Angel
    16 Carach Angren, Ex Deo

9 Dark Funeral (157th)
    4 Grim Reaper (361st)
    0 Atrocity, Vicious Rumors
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:19 pm

Turning the wishlist on its head somewhat, here are the 60 most requested bands that have yet to be on 70K:

Dimmu Borgir
    Gojira
    Powerwolf
    Borknagar
    Be'lakor
    Devin Townsend
    Opeth
    Avantasia
    Emperor
    Myrath
    Within Temptation
    Hypocrisy
    Abbath
    Primordial
    MGLA
    Running Wild
    Ancient Bards
    Beast In Black
    Ex Deo
    Batushka
    Diablo Swing Orchestra
    Elvenking
    King Diamond
    Myrkur
    The Crown
    VUUR
    Decapitated
    Kvelertak
    Morbid Angel
    Power Trip
    Chthonic
    Dragony
    Savatage
    Visigoth
    Asphyx
    cellar darling
    Civil War
    Demons & Wizards
    Ghost
    Kobra and the lotus
    Triptykon
    Vektor
    Aether Realm
    Battlelore
    Dark Moor
    Immortal
    Pagan's Mind
    Pathfinder
    Queensryche
    Wind Rose
    Witherscape
    Alcest
    Bloodbound
    Dream Theater
    Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
    Grand Magus
    Haken
    Manowar
    Tengger Cavalry
    Watain
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:34 pm

To me the message is clear: people want moar black metal.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:35 pm

Godflesh wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:34 pm To me the message is clear: people want moar black metal.
    That list I think is actually a brilliant mix. 18 of those bands are out-and-out bucketlist bands for me. Bands that I'd HAVE to catch 2 sets from.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:37 pm

And prog too, which is more surprising.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:42 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:35 pm
    Godflesh wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:34 pm To me the message is clear: people want moar black metal.
    That list I think is actually a brilliant mix. 18 of those bands are out-and-out bucketlist bands for me. Bands that I'd HAVE to catch 2 sets from.
    I’d see about half, no different from any other year.
    I normally don’t do two sets, which helps a lot.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:08 pm

cegr80 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:54 pm
    cowboy71 wrote:Next update.

31 Amon Amarth
    27 Ne Obliviscaris
    24 Eluveitie
    22 Wintersun
    21 Amorphis
    20 Dimmu Borgir
    19 Borknagar, Gojira
    18 Be'lakor
    17 Blind Guardian, Mors Principium Est, Unleash The Archers
    16 Ensiferum, Symphony X, Tyr
    15 Iced Earth, Nightwish
    14 Devin Townsend, Equilibrium, Gloryhammer, Moonsorrow, Moonspell, Orphaned Land, Paradise Lost, Powerwolf, Turisas
    13 Accept, Behemoth, Children of Bodom, Omium Gatherum, Opeth, Orden Ogan
    12 Allegaeon, Epica, Lacuna Coil
    11 Arkona, Death Angel, Dragonforce, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Hypocrisy, In Vain, Twilight Force
    10 Abbath, Bloodbath, Dalriada, Edguy, Emperor, Heidevolk, Ihsahn, Kalmah, Katatonia, MGLA, Myrath, Within Temptation
    9 Arch Enemy, Draconian, Haggard, Manegarm, Myrkur, Rotting Christ, Testament, The Crown, Therion
    8 Amaranthe, Ancient Bards, At the Gates, Avantasia, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Exmortus, Kamelot, My Dying Bride, Persefone, Rage, Soilwork, Warbringer, Witherscape
    7 Aether Realm, Asphyx, Carach Angren, Carcass, Decapitated, Elvenking, Finntroll, Havok, Keep of Kalessin, Mastodon, Melechesh, November’s Doom, Running Wild, Saltatio Mortis, Skalmold, Stratovarius, Vader, Vektor, VUUR
    LOVING these statistics! Come on Andy, listen to your people ;)
    This is the wish list from February 18th 2018, and we got 20 out of the top 100 bands, with potentially more to come (e.g WINTERSUN is rumored).
    I’d say that Andy listened quite a bit, and that the earliest you post your wish list of bands, the higher chances they seem to have to get booked.
    Starling
    Oiler

by Starling » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:16 am

I guess I really can't complain too much, because I think I was the ONE request for Vomitory! You're welcome! :shred:
    2017 Survivor (Cabin 7211)
    2018 Survivor (Cabin 8359)
    2019 Booked (Cabin 9689)
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:10 am

Godflesh wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:08 pmI’d say that Andy listened quite a bit, and that the earliest you post your wish list of bands, the higher chances they seem to have to get booked
    I totally agree. Andy is listening! :headbanger:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:45 pm

I just realized Dallas posted basically the same thing on FB yesterday.
    Just a coincidence man, I found cegr80’s post while looking for a band.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:25 pm

Requests for all these guys!

Next up is T

77 Amon Amarth
    57 Dimmu Borgir
    50 Blind Guardian
    48 Ne Obliviscaris
    47 Wintersun
    46 Eluveitie, Gojira
    43 Ensiferum
    42 Behemoth, Powerwolf
    36 Symphony X
    35 Accept
    33 Helloween
    32 Epica
    31 Be'lakor, Edguy
    29 Mors Principium Est
    27 Avantasia, Moonspell
    24 Death Angel
    16 Carach Angren, Ex Deo

9 Dark Funeral (157th), Night Demon (163rd)
    5 Krisiun (310th)
    4 Grim Reaper (361st)
    1 Bodyfarm (930th), Chontaraz (961st), Vomitory (1,613th)
    0 Atrocity, Vicious Rumors
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
Post Reply 702 posts