Post Reply 383 posts
2019 Rumors and Predictions
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

Re: 2019 Rumors and Predictions

by UltimoAviso » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:16 am

I wonder when they are just going to announce the date to start the announcements. or announce the date they are going to announce the date they will start announcements. (continue)
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:13 am

Rumors of Dismember reuniting are out their.
    Andy, make their 1st show on the boat!!! :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:44 pm

UltimoAviso wrote:I wonder when they are just going to announce the date to start the announcements. or announce the date they are going to announce the date they will start announcements. (continue)

And related to this, which date would actually decide the winner of the "Guess the date of the first announcement" thread? :shock: :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:25 am

German online merch shop EMP had a contest to win tickets for the 2019 cruise. The contest ended on 31th of July 2018 and winners have been announced. So surely the promotional and maybe also press tickets have already been released.

Here's the link in Germen link: https://www.emp-online.ch/raffles/INT-00003.html?crefn1=countryVisibility&fdid=raffles&crefv1=FR
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:00 am

Amalu wrote:German online merch shop EMP had a contest to win tickets for the 2019 cruise. The contest ended on 31th of July 2018 and winners have been announced. So surely the promotional and maybe also press tickets have already been released.

"Congratulations! You've won a chance to.....be on a ship with still-unknown bands!!!!" :lol:

I doubt at this point EMP has any "tickets" in hand, just an agreement with UMC to reserve two passenger slots for their contest winners. Since it appears to have been a raffle-type giveaway, EMP is probably paying for the slots with the raffle proceeds as well.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:52 pm

Further adding to the likelihood that Visions of Atlantis (and hopefully DRAGONY!!) will be on broad next year, Visions announced they will be playing in Brazil on February 10th.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:12 pm

DRAGONY posted "Soon..." with "T-2" on Wednesday, and that they were "Feeling mischievous" when they posted "31-08-2018" with "T-7" last week.
    So it's safe to say that some kind of announcement concerning them will be made on Friday, and that it's not their new record (they've pre-announced it, nothing mischievous about that).
    Gee, I wonder what that could be... 🤔
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:53 am

Based on recent forum activity, I'll say that we're likely to get RANDOM HEX CODE and KOREAN GAMBLING onbroad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:33 pm

Memnoch wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:28 pm I'm gonna go ahead and add Vomitory to the predictions. They're reuniting for select gigs to celebrate their 30th anniversary next year. They were supposed to play already a few years back, but then Andy went missing for six months, and they never made it on the boat. 70k would be a great way to start the reunion "tour".
    Winner, winner. Of course, with the shit new forum, if you want to know who said that, you'll have to click on the Quote button.
    For non-humans: it was posted by 398 at 1525674510.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:23 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:30 pm We will get a lame-ass half-hearted half-joke by way of an "apology" though :P :roll:
    Winner!
    "Good things come to those who wait. You just have to ACCEPT it!"
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:24 pm

Godflesh wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:58 pm I predict a completely normal lineup (e.g. DIMMU BORGIR, IN FLAMES and GOJIRA as headliners), a normal booking process, no surprises whatsoever, and that we’ll never know why there was such a delay.
    Winner so far.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:52 pm

Godflesh wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:12 pm DRAGONY posted "Soon..." with "T-2" on Wednesday, and that they were "Feeling mischievous" when they posted "31-08-2018" with "T-7" last week.
    So it's safe to say that some kind of announcement concerning them will be made on Friday, and that it's not their new record (they've pre-announced it, nothing mischievous about that).
    Booh, that was their new album after all. What a tempest in a teapot.
    It sounds that many people like to hype mundane events weeks in advance.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:02 pm

bodomdragon wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:52 am I know from more than reliable sources four bands that will be onbroad on 2019. I won't give the names for the moment, just the first letter:

A...
    O...
    N...
    P...

We'll see :)
    All right, spill. Was Persefone your "P"?

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:16 pm

Godflesh wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:33 pm
    Memnoch wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:28 pm I'm gonna go ahead and add Vomitory to the predictions. They're reuniting for select gigs to celebrate their 30th anniversary next year. They were supposed to play already a few years back, but then Andy went missing for six months, and they never made it on the boat. 70k would be a great way to start the reunion "tour".
    Winner, winner. Of course, with the shit new forum, if you want to know who said that, you'll have to click on the Quote button.
    For non-humans: it was posted by 398 at 1525674510.
    Haha, I got a notification for this quote (see the "needs more cowbell" logo on the top?).

And may I just say I hate Andy for announcing Vomitory and Delain back to back.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:35 pm

Bummed that the Dragony news wasn't them being on board.

But I'm guessing they will be a later announcement, of the 'well they have members on board anyway' kind, like Atrocity were back in 2015.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:36 pm

Phoenix wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:02 pm
    bodomdragon wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:52 am I know from more than reliable sources four bands that will be onbroad on 2019. I won't give the names for the moment, just the first letter:

A...
    O...
    N...
    P...

I told you in the megathread. It was indeed :)
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • Ti7aNiC
    Crewman

by Ti7aNiC » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:10 pm

bodomdragon wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:36 pm

A...
    O...
    N...
    P...

I mean, statistically I could make the same assertion using common letters then just tell people I knew the bands were on board :lol:
    Survivor:
    70K 2016, 70K 2017, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, & 70K 2020
    70K 2023?

C A P E   B R E T O N
    C A N A D A

#fuckNewguyme
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:45 pm

Ti7aNiC wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:10 pm
    bodomdragon wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:36 pm

I mean, statistically I could make the same assertion using common letters then just tell people I knew the bands were on board :lol:
    Of course you could. Would that make you feel better in any way? :)
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

Dragonslayer
    Wiper

by Dragonslayer » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:54 am

Godflesh wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:52 pm
    Godflesh wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:12 pm DRAGONY posted "Soon..." with "T-2" on Wednesday, and that they were "Feeling mischievous" when they posted "31-08-2018" with "T-7" last week.
    Booh, that was their new album after all. What a tempest in a teapot.
    It sounds that many people like to hype mundane events weeks in advance.
    No offense taken (and none intended here myself), but when you finally announce the album you've been working on for A YEAR, trust me, it's not exactly a "mundane event" in the life of a band.

On a slightly related note - we sure would be excited to play 70K as well, maybe it's in the cards sometime down the road ;)
    https://www.facebook.com/visionsofatlantisofficial/
    www.dragony.net
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:35 am

Dragonslayer wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:54 am On a slightly related note - we sure would be excited to play 70K as well, maybe it's in the cards sometime down the road ;)
    Are you feeling mischievous right now, by any chance? :lol:

Just a bad timing collision, you already announced on your fundraiser page that the album was in production, so a countdown to an announcement about a future release of something already announced seemed a bit much to me, compared to the probability of a 70K announcement. But that was just me.
    Certainly nothing else intended.

Congrats on successfully gathering fan support, and making it happen!
    Dragonslayer
    Wiper

by Dragonslayer » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:07 am

Godflesh wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:35 am
    Dragonslayer wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:54 am On a slightly related note - we sure would be excited to play 70K as well, maybe it's in the cards sometime down the road ;)

Just a bad timing collision, you already announced on your fundraiser page that the album was in production, so a countdown to an announcement about a future release of something already announced seemed a bit much to me, compared to the probability of a 70K announcement. But that was just me.

Thanks!

And unfortunately no mischief this time haha... but we're crossing our fingers it might happen some day! Would be awesome to play 70K again, this time with Dragony :)
    https://www.facebook.com/visionsofatlantisofficial/
    www.dragony.net
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:57 am

Dragonslayer wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:07 am Thanks!

And unfortunately no mischief this time haha... but we're crossing our fingers it might happen some day! Would be awesome to play 70K again, this time with Dragony :)
    There’s at least one Australian guy here who’s seriously hoping for this :D

I forgot to add, my comments were directed towards 70K, not your band.
    “Hype” is what we got from their social media team for more months than usual, but I don’t think anybody could call the initial announcements anything but “business as usual”.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:35 am

Candlemass just announced the return of Johan Längqvist to the band. As some of you remember, he was a guest of the band on their second set in, umm, 2012, when they played Epicus Doomicus Metallicus in its entirety. Seems logical to celebrate him becoming a full-time member by doing 70k again.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:41 pm

Memnoch wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:35 am Candlemass just announced the return of Johan Längqvist to the band. As some of you remember, he was a guest of the band on their second set in, umm, 2012, when they played Epicus Doomicus Metallicus in its entirety. Seems logical to celebrate him becoming a full-time member by doing 70k again.
    New rehearsal video posted, along with this comment:
    “On the bass front Per Wiberg will play these shows instead of Leif, but mr Edling will be back in the band next year and deliver doom and thunder on live stages near and far away :)“
    It would be truly awesome to have them onbroad with both Johan and Leif, to make up for the botched pre-announcement a couple years ago.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:48 pm

Dragonslayer wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:07 am
    Godflesh wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:35 am

Thanks!

Will you be onbroad with VoA? If so, i would call this a little mischievous 😏
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:44 pm

A...
    O...
    N...
    P...

I'm getting the feeling that NeO wasn't actually the "N" you knew about.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:48 pm

Phoenix wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:44 pm

A...
    O...
    N...
    P...

I'm getting the feeling that NeO wasn't actually the "N" you knew about.
    It was. Although I must admit that the latest rumors that I heard made me have serious doubts about it.

The only band I haven't revealed yet is the "A", and the "O" isn't confirmed yet anyway. We'll see how accurate my sources were... so far 2/2 :)
    Wishlist:

mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:12 am

Bump
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:25 am

Bump again!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:53 am

Powerwolf tour with Amaranthe and Kissin Dynamite ends on January 29 in France. Can they make it?
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:46 am

acidbasement wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:53 am Powerwolf tour with Amaranthe and Kissin Dynamite ends on January 29 in France. Can they make it?
    Yeah I'm gonna have to call NO on this one :( :( :(

Tour finishes in Strasbourg. Which is on the Eastern French/German border.

So they would have to finish the tour, travel to the nearest international airport, then travel all the way to FLL. Probably looking at a very early flight on the 30th, flying all day and getting into FLL late at night on the 30th.

I mean, its theoretically possible, but the logitistics and the timing.... they would have to REALLLLLY want to do the cruise to make something like that happen.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:47 am

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:46 am
    acidbasement wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:53 am Powerwolf tour with Amaranthe and Kissin Dynamite ends on January 29 in France. Can they make it?
    Yeah I'm gonna have to call NO on this one :( :( :(

Tour finishes in Strasbourg. Which is on the Eastern French/German border.

So they would have to finish the tour, travel to the nearest international airport, then travel all the way to FLL. Probably looking at a very early flight on the 30th, flying all day and getting into FLL late at night on the 30th.

I mean, its theoretically possible, but the logitistics and the timing.... they would have to REALLLLLY want to do the cruise to make something like that happen.
    I also think it's unlikely, but it's not quite as bad as you think. Strasbourg has good train connections with Paris and Frankfurt airports, both of which have daily non-stop flights to Miami. They could leave Strasbourg in early morning, and be in Miami by two or three in the afternoon.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:46 am

As I said on the other thread, I think Powerwolf just became very strong candidates to be onbroad with that tour schedule. Perfectly doable.
    Wishlist:

Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:26 am

bodomdragon wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:46 am As I said on the other thread, I think Powerwolf just became very strong candidates to be onbroad with that tour schedule. Perfectly doable.
    That would make one of my cruise-mates VERY happy indeed. I'm not expecting it, but at least it's not impossible.
    2025 Wishlist:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:12 am

Powerwolf is god-awful, pun intended.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:28 am

Blind Guardian posted a memories from 70k 2015 today, does this mean anything? Maybe it's just a coincidence, but it would be awesome to see them on board.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:33 am

Masterbas wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:28 am Blind Guardian posted a memories from 70k 2015 today, does this mean anything? Maybe it's just a coincidence, but it would be awesome to see them on board.
    Blind Guardian are at the top of my wishlist for bands I've seen before. I hope it happens!
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:44 pm

Blind Guardian are always top of my list :)

Although if the 10th 70K is going to be a big celebration, you would think that Blind Guardian would be an obvious choice for that one.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:59 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:44 pm Blind Guardian are always top of my list :)

Although if the 10th 70K is going to be a big celebration, you would think that Blind Guardian would be an obvious choice for that one.
    --Which brings up an interesting point. If Andy wants to have a knockdown blowout 10th anniversary lineup, then either he'll have to "scale back" the band offerings for this year, or opt to break his unpublished and unofficial rule and allow repeats in 2020.
    If 2019's lineup ends up being a little "average," this might explain why.
    2025 Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:08 pm

Pellaz wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:59 pm
    cowboy71 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:44 pm Blind Guardian are always top of my list :)

--Which brings up an interesting point. If Andy wants to have a knockdown blowout 10th anniversary lineup, then either he'll have to "scale back" the band offerings for this year, or opt to break his unpublished and unofficial rule and allow repeats in 2020.
    If 2019's lineup ends up being a little "average," this might explain why.
    And, fewer than normal repeats from the 2011 cruise in 2019, to have them on the lineup for 2020?

Last three cruises we've had 7, 5 and 6 repeats from 2011. This year at almost the halfway point we only have 2. It would be a pretty big deal, for example, if 2011 veterans Blind Guardian and Iced Earth came back in 2020, along with for instance a special Demons & Wizards set. Or if 2011 veterans Amon Amarth finally returned in 2020.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
Post Reply 383 posts