Post Reply 383 posts
2019 Rumors and Predictions
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Re: 2019 Rumors and Predictions

by DragonLordJones » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:26 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:08 pm Last three cruises we've had 7, 5 and 6 repeats from 2011. This year at almost the halfway point we only have 2. It would be a pretty big deal, for example, if 2011 veterans Blind Guardian and Iced Earth came back in 2020, along with for instance a special Demons & Wizards set. Or if 2011 veterans Amon Amarth finally returned in 2020.
    I would guess 2020 will bring the mighty Amon Amarth back (don't see them being added this year) ... but as some have stated 2020 is only the 9th anniversary of the cruise / 9 years - 10th cruise [ie 2020 - 2011 = 9] just saying :oops: :beerhorns: :givebeer: :stagger: :lol:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:32 pm

DragonLordJones wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:26 pm
    cowboy71 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:08 pm Last three cruises we've had 7, 5 and 6 repeats from 2011. This year at almost the halfway point we only have 2. It would be a pretty big deal, for example, if 2011 veterans Blind Guardian and Iced Earth came back in 2020, along with for instance a special Demons & Wizards set. Or if 2011 veterans Amon Amarth finally returned in 2020.
    I would guess 2020 will bring the mighty Amon Amarth back (don't see them being added this year) ... but as some have stated 2020 is only the 9th anniversary of the cruise / 9 years - 10th cruise [ie 2020 - 2011 = 9] just saying :oops: :beerhorns: :givebeer: :stagger: :lol:
    Which is why, in my post, I was very specific and said "IF THE 10TH CRUISE" is going to be a special one. Because I know that, for some reason, people get all up in arms if we call it the 10th anniversary. :roll:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:11 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:32 pm
    DragonLordJones wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:26 pm
    Which is why, in my post, I was very specific and said "IF THE 10TH CRUISE" is going to be a special one. Because I know that, for some reason, people get all up in arms if we call it the 10th anniversary. :roll:
    So maybe Andy will be wanting to have knock-'em-dead lineups in both 2020 (tenth sailing) and 2021 (tenth anniversary cruise). :shock:

In either case, we're screwed this year. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:25 pm

Pellaz wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:11 pm In either case, we're screwed this year. :lol:
    Eh, what do I care. I get NeO, I get Persefone, and I get In Vain on a boat. I get some good folk metal, and some VERY high quality extreme melodic metal. If Andy throws in Bodom or another two bands from my wishlist, I've got no cause for complaints.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:39 pm

The lineup so far doesn't have any "OMG I CAN DIE NOW" bands for me, but that said, I have zero complaints. It's a solid lineup so far, and I get to hang out on a boat with some of my favourite people.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:38 pm

Phoenix wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:25 pm
    Pellaz wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:11 pm In either case, we're screwed this year. :lol:
    Eh, what do I care. I get NeO, I get Persefone, and I get In Vain on a boat. I get some good folk metal, and some VERY high quality extreme melodic metal. If Andy throws in Bodom or another two bands from my wishlist, I've got no cause for complaints.
    Yep, I was mostly joking in that post, hence the lol emoji. The lineup thus far is solid and I'm sure there will be more excellence (and to be sure, some chaff) to come.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:22 am

I think Annihilator is more than likely and i also predict Sodom!
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:19 pm

So we've got 5 so far! Not bad :D

Amorphis - they love the cruise
    Angra - because, Fabio
    Annihilator - seem to do it practically every other year
    Borknagar - everyone expected them to be on in 2018
    Dragony - lead singer on as a cruiser in 2018
    Ensiferum - due for a return
    Evenmore - singer was on board in 2018
    Ex Libris - lead singer posted on Facebook that she'd love to return
    Ne Obliviscaris - because, NeO
    Moonspell - due for a return
    Mors Principium Est - because, Phoenix :P :)
    Overkill - seem to do it practically every other year
    Persefone - because, Persefone
    Rage of Light - singer was on board in 2018
    Scour - due to the bikini facebook ad prior to 2018 cruise
    Thaurorod - band members on as regular cruisers in 2018
    Therion - they love boat
    Uli Jon Roth - told a cruiser in 2017 that he was a lock for 2019
    Unleash the Archers - really want to be on
    Visions of Atlantis - male singer on as a cruiser in 2018
    Vital Remains - lead singer on as a cruiser in 2018
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:17 am

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:19 pm So we've got 5 so far! Not bad :D

Angra - because, Fabio
    Therion - they love boat
    Does that list need to agree with the "ruled out" list? Because Amorphis are touring in Europe during 70K. :(
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:25 am

I had a dream the T announcement was Thy Antichrist. I asked Scott a few weeks ago when TBDM was announced if that T was going to be them and he said "not this announcement" so maybe we have something here?
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2020 - Home with my newborn!
    2023 - 7698
  • arivera14
    Oiler

by arivera14 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:48 pm

PARADISE LOST !!! :deathmetal:
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:58 am

acidbasement wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:17 am
    cowboy71 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:19 pm So we've got 5 so far! Not bad :D

Angra - because, Fabio
    Therion - they love boat
    Does that list need to agree with the "ruled out" list? Because Amorphis are touring in Europe during 70K. :(
    Exactly, Saturday they told me 2019 wouldn't work for sure, but they would absolutely love to be on for 2020.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:54 am

Heard from many people that Solstafir is a definite. I am unsure of their sources but more then one person has shared this info with me so maybe....

Asked Jari last night if he was gonna be on the cruise with Wintersun, he said "we'll see"
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2023 - 7698
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:13 am

JoAnnamayhem wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:54 am Heard from many people that Solstafir is a definite. I am unsure of their sources but more then one person has shared this info with me so maybe....

Asked Jari last night if he was gonna be on the cruise with Wintersun, he said "we'll see"
    Jukka told me exactly the same in Worcester 2 days ago...
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:48 am

JoAnnamayhem wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:54 am Heard from many people that Solstafir is a definite.
    Oh shit that would be awesome.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:12 pm

acidbasement wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:48 am
    JoAnnamayhem wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:54 am Heard from many people that Solstafir is a definite.
    Yes it would be, especially if they play more than 1 song from Svartir Sander than they are on the current tour.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:37 pm

RED = ruled out
    Ruled out Amorphis. Added Solstafir and Wintersun

Amorphis - they love the cruise (Ruled out - touring)
    Angra - because, Fabio
    Solstafir - many sources saying so
    Therion - they love boat
    Wintersun - band members say "we'll see"
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:42 pm

ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:51 pm

Azazel101 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:42 pm Septicflesh?
    http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ensife ... pticflesh/
    Nope...they were on this year!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:19 pm

mbob wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:51 pm
    Nope...they were on this year!
    Goes to show how little I paid attention to them last year. The schedule was so packed with good bands that I didn't make it to them. I was literally just going to say, I saw they end their tour in Tampa a couple days from the fest... but there's always vacay, eh? LOL.

Whoever said they wish for Thy Antichrist to be on, I have to also back that one up, it would be great to have them back.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:23 am

On top of the fact that they were on last year, they are also playing in Mexico city a show with an orchestra on the 2nd of February
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:23 pm

Sgt. B wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:12 pm
    acidbasement wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:48 am
    Yes it would be, especially if they play more than 1 song from Svartir Sander than they are on the current tour.
    Hmm, wonder if Ragnar Zolberg would still be playing with 'em? He's touring with Solstafir now.
    2025 Wishlist:
    KeepTheDogsAway
    Oiler

by KeepTheDogsAway » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:15 pm

ZIMMERS HOLE doing a reunion show in Vancouver, Canada (their first in 3 years).

They will be playing 2 special "Full Album" sets.

This happens Jan 26, 2019... wonder if they are warming up for the cruise?

http://bravewords.com/news/zimmers-hole ... hree-years
    ACCEPT-/-ARMORED-SAINT-/-AVATAR-/-BROKEN-TEETH-/-CORROSION-OF-CONFORMITY-/-DILLINGER-ESCAPE-PLAN-/-DOWN-/-DRI-/-FASTWAY-/-GHOST-/-GOJIRA-/-GRAVEYARD-/-HATEBREED-/-HIGH-ON-FIRE-/-IN-FLAMES-/-JORN-/-KADAVAR-/-KATATONIA-/-KILLER-BE-KILLED-/-KILLSWITCH-ENGAGE-/-KINGS-X-/-KROKUS-/-KVELERTAK-/-KYNG-/-LIKE-OF-AGONY-/-LUCIFER-/-MACHINE-HEAD-/-MASTODON-/-MOONSPELL-/-MONSTER-MAGNET-/-NIGHT-FLIGHT-ORCHESTRA-/-ORANGE-GOBLIN-/-OVERKILL-/-PRONG-/-SAXON-/-SILVERTOMB-/-SLO-BURN-/-SOILWORK-/-SOULFLY-/-SUICIDAL-TENDENCIES-/-THE-HAUNTED-/-THE-SWORD-/-TRIVIUM-/-UFO-/-VOLBEAT-/-WASP-/-WITCHKILLER
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:45 pm

KeepTheDogsAway wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:15 pm ZIMMERS HOLE doing a reunion show in Vancouver, Canada (their first in 3 years).

They will be playing 2 special "Full Album" sets.

This happens Jan 26, 2019... wonder if they are warming up for the cruise?

http://bravewords.com/news/zimmers-hole ... hree-years
    That’s what I thought about JUDAS PRIEST, who had a single show announced around that date :lol:

If you see a clue like “You’ll have ‘Z’ero excuses not to be on board...”, you’ll pretty much know it’s them :trashdrink:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:11 pm

BEAST IN BLACK just announced their new album comes out on FEBRUARY 8.

Their current tour with Nightwish winds up in December, then their own headline tour of Europe kicks off February 27th.

Perfect gap in there to premiere their new album on 70000 Tons!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:13 am

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:11 pm BEAST IN BLACK just announced their new album comes out on FEBRUARY 8.

Their current tour with Nightwish winds up in December, then their own headline tour of Europe kicks off February 27th.

Perfect gap in there to premiere their new album on 70000 Tons!
    ...And the next band starts with B :D
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:32 am

Trollfest has a gap in their tour dates between 26.01. and 21.02.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:39 pm

Within Temptation touring USA in March. Kicking off with 70k in February? :P

Wishful thinking I know, as I believe Sharon gets seasick so is unlikely to do any metal cruise, but hey its a chance!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:56 pm

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME, TESSERACT and ASTRONOID have just announced a US tour that starts in Georgia, USA on Feb 8th, so amazingly they cannot be ruled out!
    What better way to literally warm up for the tour than the boat?

Check out this demented jazzy thing until the end:
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:17 am

This is more just wishful thinking, but both Conception and Virgin Black have albums coming out next month after long hiatuses. What better way to make a comeback than to come on 70k?!
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
    • Phoenix
      Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:03 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:19 pm Mors Principium Est - because, Phoenix :P :)
      Always trust the bird :P

Survivor:
      Out for 2023
    • Fulorian
      Crewman

by Fulorian » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:00 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:39 pm Within Temptation touring USA in March. Kicking off with 70k in February? :P

Wishful thinking I know, as I believe Sharon gets seasick so is unlikely to do any metal cruise, but hey its a chance!
      Wait, where did you get that Within Temptation is touring the US in March? I can't find any evidence that any kind of announcements of such exist.
      Survivor - 16 / 17 / 18 / 19
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:16 pm

Fulorian wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:00 pm
      cowboy71 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:39 pm Within Temptation touring USA in March. Kicking off with 70k in February? :P

Wait, where did you get that Within Temptation is touring the US in March? I can't find any evidence that any kind of announcements of such exist.
      https://www.donttearmedown.info/2018/10 ... -usa-2019/
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:48 pm

Hehehe - I made a post on facebook yesterday about how I'd made my third installment payment. Then got a private message shortly after from a singer from one of the bands on my wishlist asking if I was going on 70K.

I got all excited because I thought he was going to reveal to me that his band were going to be announced, but, no :P He just has some holidays around January and was thinking of going!

Unfortunately I had to advise him that he'll need to put his name on the waitlist :(

As far as the band in question is concerned he said they have thrown their name in the hat to play 70K but "its a big hat"!
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:00 pm

Adding a couple of the above to the list. Also adding TEMPERANCE, as one of their singers is now the new male lead singer for Visions of Atlantis.

RED = ruled out
      Ruled out Amorphis. Added Solstafir and Wintersun

Amorphis - they love the cruise (Ruled out - touring)
      Angra - because, Fabio
      Beast in Black - gap in their tour and new album out soon
      Dragony - lead singer on as a cruiser in 2018, bassist will already be on with VoA
      Solstafir - many sources saying so
      Temperance - One of their singers is the new male lead in VoA
      Therion - they love boat
      Trollfest - gap in tour dates
      Wintersun - band members say "we'll see"
      Zimmer's Hole - reuniting
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
    • Bob
      Petty Officer

by Bob » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:19 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:48 pm ...
      As far as the band in question is concerned he said they have thrown their name in the hat to play 70K but "its a big hat"!
      How does a band get their name in the hat? The right way of course, not the douche-bag way.
      Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
      1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
      2. Never seen them live.
      Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
      3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
      Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
      70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:13 pm

Word on the street is that Sinsaenum will be announced next.
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
    • Godflesh
      Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:49 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:13 pm Word on the street is that Sinsaenum will be announced next.
      That would be awesome (they’re playing in Australia right now BTW, big world tour apparently), and if Stéphane Buriez and Frédéric Leclercq are on broad, we can get LOUDBLAST too, like on Barge!

Pellaz
      Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:49 pm

While I'm kinda expecting Solstafir, I've heard some rumors about Septic Flesh (or is it SepticFlesh, or maybe Septicflesh? ) as well. :headbanger:
      2025 Wishlist:
      JoAnnamayhem
      Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:27 pm

Pellaz wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:49 pm While I'm kinda expecting Solstafir, I've heard some rumors about Septic Flesh (or is it SepticFlesh, or maybe Septicflesh? ) as well. :headbanger:
      Septic was on this year =( oh well
      2018 - 9318
      2019 - 9222
      2023 - 7698
    Post Reply 383 posts