Post Reply 24 posts Page 1 of 1
How does a band get on the boat?
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:04 am

Is there a thread that discusses this already, I’d like to learn how this works. Other than throwing names onto the wish lists what can we do as fans to promote a band’s appearance in the line up?

And being totally ignorant on how this happens this is what I suspect and is my speculation.

1. Bands get invited to go right? They don’t invite themselves. Hey, “we would like to perform on your cruise next year”? I don’t think so, unless they are a big hitter. For example Rammstein or Slayer, neither of which would, it would be charity work for them, “they are too big for the boat”, LOL.
    2. Andy – If Andy doesn’t think they would be a good fit for the boat, it ain’t happening, ie, presidential veto.
    3. Popularity – What the fans want. Why we are asked for our wish lists. If a band isn’t well known or low on the popularity list it doesn’t bode well.
    4. The band wants/willing and is able to go.
    5. They can always go as a guest and network contacts for an upcoming cruise performance.
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

Re: How does a band get on the boat?

by meshuggah » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:26 pm

Practice!
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:31 pm

There's no magical formula, but I've seen all sorts bands added to the lineup for several different reasons:

- Being highly requested in the forum: Aeternam, Allegaeon...

- Being high in the general wishlist: Sabaton, Alestorm, Dark Tranquillity...

- Being popular: do I need to provide names?

- Having been on the boat before and done a great job: Triosphere, Threshold, Evergrey, Freedom Call, and other more popular bands.

- Personal choices from Andy: Seven Spires, Majestic Downfall, and pretty much all the Cripper Award contenders.

- Having Fabio Lione on your band (not complaining at all btw).

- Being in a band called Annihilator (again, not complaining at all, they'll be on my wishlist).
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Ive tried multiple strategies. From what i've heard from a few bands who have played is it all depends on who you know and how far they can get you. So far after sending in an EPK over a year ago i have no response (bear in mind I do all managerial stuff for us so i dont have a "name" in the industry)
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:21 pm

meshuggah wrote:How does a band get on the boat?

Practice!

My first ,
    Too fast!
    Usually the gangway :D
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:40 am

I also strongly suspect some bands "pay to play."

I'm 99% sure quite a few of the smaller bands basically play for free....i.e., a couple of staterooms and a chance to sell some merch.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:08 am

Pellaz wrote:I also strongly suspect some bands "pay to play."

I'm 99% sure quite a few of the smaller bands basically play for free....i.e., a couple of staterooms and a chance to sell some merch.

I was talking to someone and they said a lot of bands get a hotel the night before, their room, and 100 dollars onbroad credit each. And like, that seems pretty good for smaller bands. Free vacation (ish).

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:09 am

Pretty sure you have to be signed and have professional management/representation. Andy isn't into taking risks.
    13 time survivor
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:11 pm

stoverkill wrote:Pretty sure you have to be signed and have professional management/representation. Andy isn't into taking risks.

Somehow we have at least 3-4 label mates onboard each year (AFM Records). Management is a huge part. Someday we'll make it on haha.

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:04 am

UltimoAviso wrote:...So far after sending in an EPK over a year ago i have no response...

What's an EPK?

The band I want to see onboard someday is Hanzel und Gretyl. They are from New York but play all German industrial starting back in 1993. They are Americans but the Germans love them. They don't tour extensively anymore and when they do it's usually in Germany and Europe, because they love the German parody over there. I want to see them live because I've followed them for years but have never been able to see them anywhere near where I live. Besides they would be so fun to party with on the boat.

So I kept pestering them on their Facebook feeds to come onboard and they always responded positively like they were interested. Eventually I got a msg from Vas asking how does one get on the boat. I sent her the public info about 70K. They are definitely interested in playing onboard. But it's probably more in the hands of their marketing people (probably themselves) and whether anyone on Andy's team knows and likes them.
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:22 am

Bob wrote:
    What's an EPK?

Electronic Press Kit
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:11 am

I Think would be nice if every year we had a 'survivor band', a band with at least one survivor in the line up (starting with gold survivors maybe?)

Would be nice seeing some fellow cruisers playing with survivor shirts from previous years and the whole fan/artist thing would go another level with one of the bands actually being fans imo.

I mean, thats 70k spirit, right?

But, for obvious reasons, the band wouldn't run for cripper award.
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:40 pm

Mr.Kito wrote:I Think would be nice if every year we had a 'survivor band', a band with at least one survivor in the line up (starting with gold survivors maybe?)

Would be nice seeing some fellow cruisers playing with survivor shirts from previous years and the whole fan/artist thing would go another level with one of the bands actually being fans imo.

would probably up my chances haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0VfnqLUs8M

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:26 pm

UltimoAviso wrote:
    Mr.Kito wrote:I Think would be nice if every year we had a 'survivor band', a band with at least one survivor in the line up (starting with gold survivors maybe?)

Awesome song!!! Is this your band? liked on facebook :headbanger:

Check us too:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh1Y3cGQGt0

:headbanger:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    Tono_Fyr
    Crewman

by Tono_Fyr » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:33 pm

I've been thinking for a while that it would be fun to put together a US tour of bands comprised of survivors. Big Boat Brodown Tour. We're literally all over the place, and having the connections we do to everywhere, it'd be easy enough to put together a tour and hit the entire country.

PS anyone who wants a show in Atlanta, GA hit me up, I can probably make something happen.

I want to play the boat eventually, for sure. That's further down the line, though. We're about to double down on getting our demo recorded. I also feel like it will probably be easier for us to get a spot on Cruise To The Edge than 70k. We're a progressive metal band, and while 70k usually has a couple of prog bands, most of them are on Cruise To The Edge it seems like.
    Wishlist:
    --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:39 pm

Haven't read the other responses yet, but there's a separate line for them. You can see them as you get your seapass, their setup is a mirror of ours on the other side.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:02 am

Tono_Fyr wrote:

I've been thinking for a while that it would be fun to put together a US tour of bands comprised of survivors. Big Boat Brodown Tour. We're literally all over the place, and having the connections we do to everywhere, it'd be easy enough to put together a tour and hit the entire country.

PS anyone who wants a show in Atlanta, GA hit me up, I can probably make something happen.

I want to play the boat eventually, for sure. That's further down the line, though. We're about to double down on getting our demo recorded. I also feel like it will probably be easier for us to get a spot on Cruise To The Edge than 70k. We're a progressive metal band, and while 70k usually has a couple of prog bands, most of them are on Cruise To The Edge it seems like.

dude... that actually would be awesome! "Big Boat Brodown Tour" Sounds awesome!
    lets find other survivors with bands and lets make it happen!
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:15 am

I want Inferi on the boat for next year! Their first single from their upcoming 4th album is fucking awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzsE79TucQo
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:20 am

Mr.Kito wrote:
    UltimoAviso wrote:

Check us too:

Yeah this is us :) Just returned from filming for 2 more videos from the upcoming album and doing the photo shoots for promo and the album booklet.

Nice Video! Looked ya up on Facebook and returned the like :)

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:23 am

cegr80 wrote:I want Inferi on the boat for next year! Their first single from their upcoming 4th album is fucking awesome

Would be great but Inferi is more of malcoms studio project. was surprised to see them out and touring this year. Ive been following inferi/ALR for quite some time (myspace days). I'll get word to him that you want him on though :)

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:09 pm

UltimoAviso wrote:
    cegr80 wrote:I want Inferi on the boat for next year! Their first single from their upcoming 4th album is fucking awesome

Would be great but Inferi is more of malcoms studio project. was surprised to see them out and touring this year. Ive been following inferi/ALR for quite some time (myspace days). I'll get word to him that you want him on though :)

I met Malcolm this past weekend in Fort Worth, TX. I already asked him if he would like to come play on the boat and he said "Of course!" :lol:
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:33 am

UltimoAviso wrote:
    Mr.Kito wrote:

Check us too:

Yeah this is us :) Just returned from filming for 2 more videos from the upcoming album and doing the photo shoots for promo and the album booklet.

tks man :deathhorns: when the videos are out, send me, i wanna see!
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:36 am

cegr80 wrote:
    UltimoAviso wrote:

I met Malcolm this past weekend in Fort Worth, TX. I already asked him if he would like to come play on the boat and he said "Of course!" :lol:

I have yet to meet him, but his wife is a promoter and helped try and secure us a few dates across their area.

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:37 am

Mr.Kito wrote:
    UltimoAviso wrote:
    Mr.Kito wrote:

Check us too:

tks man :deathhorns: when the videos are out, send me, i wanna see!

Will do Brother! :bangers:

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Post Reply 24 posts Page 1 of 1