Post Reply 44 posts
What did you spend your deposit/Full Fare on while waiting?
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: What did you spend your deposit/Full Fare on while waiting?

by Phoenix » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:58 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:32 pm
    A total of $AUD6,002.35
    Gods. I'm glad CDN isn't that bad yet. Though it is slipping because politics. Guess I'm happy to be laying it all on the line now, even if my roomies want a balcony room. I can take a face mask and be a diva.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    Ethrivas
    Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:21 am

mbob wrote:
    Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:52 am
    Ethrivas wrote:
    Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:29 am
    Question: Does gold/silver survivors get another 10% discount for upfront?
    5% discount for paying in full
    Gold Survivors get an additional 10% discount if they book before public sales.
    Silver Survivors get an additional 5% discount if they book before public sales.
    Oh i see, thx a bunch
    Wishlist 2020: ABLAZE.MY.SORROW-/-Aephanemer-/-AETERNAM-/-Agathodaimon-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Amon.Amarth-/-AMORPHIS-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BRYMIR-/-Chthonic-/-Cloak-/-Crescent-/-Decembre.Noir-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Dragonlord-/-Drudkh-/-Einherjer-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Godsmack-/-Harakiri.For.the.Sky-/-Hyperion-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IMMORTAL-/-Jinjer-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lahmia-/-LAMB.OF.GOD-/-Lost.Society-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Machine.Head-/-Manegarm-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGLA-/-MOONSHADE-/-Morbid.Angel-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Netherbird-/-Obtenebris-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-Perpetual.Night-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-Shylmagoghnar-/-Skyfire-/-Stratovarius-/-Testament-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-TRIBULATION-/-Turisas-/-Vltimas-/-VREID-/-WHISPERED-/-WOLFHEART-/-Wormwitch
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Booked!
  • Wilford-Grimley
    Wiper

by Wilford-Grimley » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:10 pm

Gotta love the elitists who couldn't wait to book then blame the Skipper for their own impatience.
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:42 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:
    Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:14 am
    Looks like the 70K money is gonna get dropped on a birthday trip to England/maybe Germany. So I'll probably go to Damnation Fest in Leeds and get my NeO fix on, then see Powerwolf in London if all goes well. Also maybe drop in on Empathy Test playing in Germany because I like to randomly surprise people.

(...)

Also-also Infest is next summer, as is M'era Luna if I can be away from Calgary long enough.
    Welp, this was obviously written before my car died. Only seeing Damnation now in all likelihood, but that still means NeO, Saor and Batushka. I might also do Brutal Assault next summer if the timing works out between M'era Luna and Terminus and Infest.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf