Post Reply 2048 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2019 Megathread
    cegr80
    Midshipman

Re: The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2019 Megathread

by cegr80 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:40 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:18 pm
    70K website has been further updated with the 2020 dates on the homepage, and destination information about Cozumel.

Have already decided that I want to do that 'deep sea submarine' tour :D
    I want to do it all! I'm so excited about Cozumel I need to plan ahead my activities. What is that deep sea submarine tour? Can't find any information about it. Most definitely will do some snorkeling, hell I'm even considering some diving
    2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
    2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701
    2019: Survivor - Cabin #7340

2020 Wishlist: Alkaloid+Arcturus+Augury+Avatar+Be'lakor+Belzebubs+BlackCrownInitiate+Borknagar+Candlemass+CthoniC+DimmuBorgir+Emperor+FirstFragment+Galaktikon+Gorod+Helmet+Ihsahn+Inferi+IrreversibleMechanism+Kaoteon+KeepOfKalessin+LochVostok+Melechesh+Micawber+Nightwish+NovembersDoom+NocnyKochanek+Prong+Pyrexia+Sarke+ShapeTheAbove+Shining(Nor)+Slugdge+SulphurAeon+TheKovenant+TombMold+Virvum+Wardehns
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:55 pm

cegr80 wrote:
    Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:40 am
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:18 pm
    70K website has been further updated with the 2020 dates on the homepage, and destination information about Cozumel.

Have already decided that I want to do that 'deep sea submarine' tour :D
    I want to do it all! I'm so excited about Cozumel I need to plan ahead my activities. What is that deep sea submarine tour? Can't find any information about it. Most definitely will do some snorkeling, hell I'm even considering some diving
    This one:

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Attracti ... nsula.html

Reviews well on Trip Advisor. The few 'terrible' reviews are hilarious - one was from someone not even on it (a diver that alleges he almost got run into by the sub!).
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:41 am

Megathread? LOL

Really need to change the name of this thread to anything but MEGATHREAD. MegaCruise and MegaDave Mustaine own MegaAnything at this point. https://megacruise.com/

Dave should take notes from Gene Simmons and put a patent on the word "MEGA".
    Wishlist 2020: Ranked in order of:
    1. Sheetz-my-panties and line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Rotting_Christ-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-Heilung
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Cattle_Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Russkaja-/-Saturnus-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-Tengger_Cavalry-/-The_Heard-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Vermilia-/-Visigoth-/-VUUR
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Amorphis-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Insomnium-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Meshuggah-/-Myrkur-/-Oceans_of_Slumber-/-Orphaned_Land-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19
    cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:01 pm

Screw MegaCruise! There is only ONE true heavy metal cruise and we know which one it is :deathmetal:

2020 Wishlist: Alkaloid+Arcturus+Augury+Avatar+Be'lakor+Belzebubs+BlackCrownInitiate+Borknagar+Candlemass+CthoniC+DimmuBorgir+Emperor+FirstFragment+Galaktikon+Gorod+Helmet+Ihsahn+Inferi+IrreversibleMechanism+Kaoteon+KeepOfKalessin+LochVostok+Melechesh+Micawber+Nightwish+NovembersDoom+NocnyKochanek+Prong+Pyrexia+Sarke+ShapeTheAbove+Shining(Nor)+Slugdge+SulphurAeon+TheKovenant+TombMold+Virvum+Wardehns
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:39 pm

cegr80 wrote:
    Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:01 pm
    Screw MegaCruise! There is only ONE true heavy metal cruise and we know which one it is :deathmetal:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:40 pm

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Ethrivas
    Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:13 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:39 pm
    cegr80 wrote:
    Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:01 pm
    We need Razor thumbs down response...
    Wishlist 2020: ABLAZE.MY.SORROW-/-Aephanemer-/-AETERNAM-/-Agathodaimon-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Amon.Amarth-/-AMORPHIS-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BRYMIR-/-Chthonic-/-Crescent-/-Decembre.Noir-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Dragonlord-/-Drudkh-/-Einherjer-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Godsmack-/-Harakiri.For.the.Sky-/-Hyperion-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IMMORTAL-/-Jinjer-/-Lahmia-/-LAMB.OF.GOD-/-Lost.Society-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Machine.Head-/-Manegarm-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGLA-/-MOONSHADE-/-Morbid.Angel-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Obtenebris-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-Perpetual.Night-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-Shylmagoghnar-/-Skyfire-/-Stratovarius-/-Testament-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-TRIBULATION-/-Turisas-/-Vltimas-/-VREID-/-WHISPERED-/-WOLFHEART
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:57 am

Oh for fudge's sake *facepalm*

Post Reply 2048 posts