Post Reply 443 posts
Appropiate "attire" ? (since this a cruise afterall)
    Laura
    Commander

Re: Appropiate "attire" ? (since this a cruise afterall)

by Laura » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Lots to absorb in that last post Scott...at a loss for words at the moment (highly unusual for me)
    But for the record...I do have both "I Will Survive" and "Reunited" on my 5 year old 60gig iPod which I plan on bringing along with my portable iPod player/speaker/stereo thingy.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:52 pm

tyrwoman wrote:Lots to absorb in that last post Scott...at a loss for words at the moment (highly unusual for me)
    But for the record...I do have both "I Will Survive" and "Reunited" on my 5 year old 60gig iPod which I plan on bringing along with my portable iPod player/speaker/stereo thingy.

(HUGS)

I am going to but the Adv. of Priscilla Queen of the Desert on my iPod Shuffle tonight

Paper Lace! Also CeCe Peniston! I love that song "Finally"...

1. I've Never Been To Me - Charlene
    2. Go West - The Village People
    3. Billy Don't Be A Hero - Paper Lace
    4. My Baby Loves Lovin' - White Plains
    5. I Love The Nightlife (Disco 'Round) (Original Version) - Alicia Bridges
    6. Can't Help Lovin' That Man - Trudy Richards
    7. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
    8. A Fine Romance - Lena Horne
    9. Shake Your Groove Thing (Original Mix) - Peaches & Herb
    10. I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine - Patti Page
    11. Finally (7' Choice Mix) - Ce Ce Peniston
    12. Take A Letter Maria - R.B. Greaves
    13. Mamma Mia - Abba
    14. Save The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams
    15. I Love The Nightlife (Disco 'Round) (Real Rapino 7' Mix) - Alicia Bridges
    16. Go West (Original 12' Mix) - The Village People
    17. I Will Survive (1993 Phil Kelsey Classic 12' Mix) - Gloria Gaynor
    18. Shake Your Groove Thing (Original 12' Mix) - Peaches And Herb
    19. I Love The Nightlife (Disco 'Round) (Phillip Damien Extended Vox) - Alicia Bridges

70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:16 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Thanks a lot. everyone. it looks like I will be having a candle vigil for Marina AND Michelle.

Throwing the horns in respect, Scott.

It was shocking enough to see it on the local news, but to learn she was a close friend of yours, really hit home.

Big hug for you when I see you!
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    1tribe1
    Oiler

by 1tribe1 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:46 pm

I look forward to seeing all the diffrent Metal Shirts that people will be wearing. I wear concert shirts daily. work or play, I wear them like a uniform of chosen ones!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:44 am

tyrwoman wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:GEEE......whats a girl to wear.......

mooyagi wrote:Kill the zombie thread!!!

why? this is the one of the best threads on this forum!

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

gets my vote for best use of smilies on this forum....Tim - hope you're still planning on doing some Heidevolk karaoke!

Laura!!...WEar the heels!!.....I LIVE in heels every day.....its not like we are in a row boat lmao....you wont be able to tell that you are on a ship ( is what Im told)....heels = awesome!...I got a killer new pair of boots.....cant wait to wear them!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:43 pm

debborah1 wrote:Laura!!...WEar the heels!!.....I LIVE in heels every day.....its not like we are in a row boat lmao....you wont be able to tell that you are on a ship ( is what Im told)....heels = awesome!...I got a killer new pair of boots.....cant wait to wear them!

nice - a conversation about footware! I like! Nice you got a new pair of boots! Ha - if I have any "fetish" at all - it would have to be boots - I've had every imaginable kind of boot from tall brown suede mocassin boots to low, bright-red, super-pointy-toed boots to cowboy boots to "goth"/"metal" boots. I do like the ones I posted on the previous page (bought about a year ago), but my faves are these (posted a while back when Kevin's Croc (fetish :lol: ) was exposed: Image
    I plan on bringing these on the cruise - only drawback is that they take a long time to lace up (no zippers).
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:27 pm

tyrwoman wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Laura!!...WEar the heels!!.....I LIVE in heels every day.....its not like we are in a row boat lmao....you wont be able to tell that you are on a ship ( is what Im told)....heels = awesome!...I got a killer new pair of boots.....cant wait to wear them!

nice - a conversation about footware! I like! Nice you got a new pair of boots! Ha - if I have any "fetish" at all - it would have to be boots - I've had every imaginable kind of boot from tall brown suede mocassin boots to low, bright-red, super-pointy-toed boots to cowboy boots to "goth"/"metal" boots. I do like the ones I posted on the previous page (bought about a year ago), but my faves are these (posted a while back when Kevin's Croc (fetish :lol: ) was exposed: Image
    I plan on bringing these on the cruise - only drawback is that they take a long time to lace up (no zippers).

Those are badass!!!.....Here's mine ............
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:35 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:

Laura, I really like your taste in boots ! I´m also addicted to boots, can´t get enough of them !
    Debb, WHOOOAAA !! Those are KILLER BOOTS, me LUUUUV !!
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:36 pm

debborah1 wrote:Image

:shock:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:38 pm

I plan on bringing these on the cruise - only drawback is that they take a long time to lace up (no zippers).[/quote]

Image[/quote]

Laura, I really like your taste in boots ! I´m also addicted to boots, can´t get enough of them !
    Debb, WHOOOAAA !! Those are KILLER BOOTS, me LUUUUV !![/quote]

Thanks hun...I was so excited when I found them!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 pm

I´m debating with myself whether I should bring mine, I want too, but they´re so damn heavy...I think I´ll leave it till the last minute and see how much my case weigs after I´ve packed everything ( I have a tendecy to think I´ll be away for a year when I pack ) :mrgreen:

Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:44 pm

wildchild wrote:I´m debating with myself whether I should bring mine, I want too, but they´re so damn heavy...I think I´ll leave it till the last minute and see how much my case weigs after I´ve packed everything ( I have a tendecy to think I´ll be away for a year when I pack ) :mrgreen:

Hell yeah! those are badass too!....gotta love the "HEAVY Metal boots"!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:50 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    wildchild wrote:I´m debating with myself whether I should bring mine, I want too, but they´re so damn heavy...I think I´ll leave it till the last minute and see how much my case weigs after I´ve packed everything ( I have a tendecy to think I´ll be away for a year when I pack ) :mrgreen:

Hell yeah! those are badass too!....gotta love the "HEAVY Metal boots"!

Yepp, HEAVY METAL boots rule ! I hate the fact that I can´t wear heels like yours Debb, after having my foot broken a few times I can´t walk in the slim heels any longer, I have tried numerous times and it has always ended in me having to crawl back home or walk barefoot which is REALLY cold in winter :evil: :cry: :cry:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Yeah i wouldn't recommend walking back barefoot in Sweden in the Winter haha
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Wow, those are bitchin!!!
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Debb - wow - great boots! Would love a pair like that, but like Zeena, I haven't worn spikey heels (shoes or boots) in a long time. Those tall wedge platform boots (posted on the last page) I have work for me 'cause there is more surface area touching the ground - lol. I did just measure the height at the heel though and it's 5", not 4" like I thought :? . Guess I'll be 6'2" with those on and I can talk eye to eye with Zeena's friend metal-monkey (provided she's wearing flats that is :beerwink: )

Zeena- those are awesome boots too! Ha - mine with the buckles are very heavy as well - therefore I didn't bother packing those for Europe. And lol they would have hell going through security had I worn them en route (with all that off with your shoes business :roll: and the fact that the lacing takes long.)
    :cheers: :headbanger:
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:18 pm

tyrwoman wrote:Debb - wow - great boots! Would love a pair like that, but like Zeena, I haven't worn spikey heels (shoes or boots) in a long time. Those tall wedge platform boots (posted on the last page) I have work for me 'cause there is more surface area touching the ground - lol. I did just measure the height at the heel though and it's 5", not 4" like I thought :? . Guess I'll be 6'2" with those on and I can talk eye to eye with Zeena's friend metal-monkey (provided she's wearing flats that is :beerwink: )

Zeena- those are awesome boots too! Ha - mine with the buckles are very heavy as well - therefore I didn't bother packing those for Europe. And lol they would have hell going through security had I worn them en route (with all that off with your shoes business :roll: and the fact that the lacing takes long.)

and ill be having to look up to speak to either one of you :|
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:20 pm

:cheers: :headbanger:[/quote]
    and ill be having to look up to speak to either one of you :|[/quote]
    awwwwww.....ur so adorable! ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:30 pm

THOSE ARE ALL AWESOME BOOTS!!

Now I want to bring my boots along too!! But the zipper is currently broken on one of them and I don't know if I'll have it fixed in time.

These are mine...

Last edited by Evican on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Yeah i wouldn't recommend walking back barefoot in Sweden in the Winter haha

My guess is you´ve done it too :lol: :lol:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:53 pm

tyrwoman wrote:Debb - wow - great boots! Would love a pair like that, but like Zeena, I haven't worn spikey heels (shoes or boots) in a long time. Those tall wedge platform boots (posted on the last page) I have work for me 'cause there is more surface area touching the ground - lol. I did just measure the height at the heel though and it's 5", not 4" like I thought :? . Guess I'll be 6'2" with those on and I can talk eye to eye with Zeena's friend metal-monkey (provided she's wearing flats that is :beerwink: )

Yeah, that´s really annoying Laura, having to take your boots of every time at the security-check, i don´t know why but I always "bleep " when going through , so I just spread´em and look happy :D , even though I have learnt my lesson and stopped wearing studded belts, wristbands, jewelry etc it still " bleep bleeps " ! :evil: :evil: It must be my METAL HEART :beerwink: !

:cheers:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Evican wrote:THOSE ARE ALL AWESOME BOOTS!!

Now I want to bring my boots along too!! But they zipper is currently broken on one of them and I don't know if I'll have it fixed in time.

These are mine...

Oh I like those too, are they New Rock boots ?
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:14 pm

wildchild wrote:Oh I like those too, are they New Rock boots ?

Yes they are! Only New Rock. Nothing else is up to their standard.
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Can I get in on this too??

Good to -100c below zero---I think they`re SEXY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man...I am BORED...
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Can I get in on this too??

Good to -100c below zero---I think they`re SEXY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man...I am BORED...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:34 pm

wildchild wrote:Yeah, that´s really annoying Laura, having to take your boots of every time at the security-check, i don´t know why but I always "bleep " when going through , so I just spread´em and look happy :D , even though I have learnt my lesson and stopped wearing studded belts, wristbands, jewelry etc it still " bleep bleeps " ! :evil: :evil: It must be my METAL HEART :beerwink: !

:cheers:

Yeah, way too much hassle taking boots on and off through airport security! I take mine on the plane with me and put them in the overhead compartment. :lol: People look at me a litte weird, but they are too damn heavy to take up much needed kilos in my checked luggage! They're my favourite shoes! And I need more!

Thinking of maybe getting these ones in the near-ish future..

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Those are slick! :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm still tossing up as to whether they look too masculine for me yet. Not sure if they'd clash with my corsets. :lol:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Evican wrote:I'm still tossing up as to whether they look too masculine for me yet. Not sure if they'd clash with my corsets. :lol:

no way, those are sexy beasts!
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Evican wrote:I'm still tossing up as to whether they look too masculine for me yet. Not sure if they'd clash with my corsets. :lol:

shit mybe I need a pair....they look like you could KILL someone with those!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Those are AWESOME !! New Rock will ruin me one day , I can´t stop drooling when browsing their website...Go get them girl !! :shred: :heavydrink:
    Last edited by wildchild on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Disaster Area wrote:no way, those are sexy beasts!

Woo hoo! Thanks Craig.

Haha Debb! They are a bit scary like that, huh? Spikes-r-us! There's even ones on the back!

Oh I'm sure New Rock will also destroy me too. It's get these or new roller derby skates. Decisions, decisions!
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Definitely not getting through security with these.
    and for $623 they damned sure aren't getting through my budget...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Definitely not getting through security with these.

You're really asking for hassles if you take boots like those through airport security! Very "black metal".

Tell me about it! They're so expensive, but always worth it!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:16 pm

yeah no shit....I saw those....wicked!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:58 pm

debborah1 wrote:

yeah no shit....I saw those....wicked!

These are the kinda boots i hate people crowd surf with :evil:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:19 pm

tyrwoman wrote:but my faves are these (posted a while back when Kevin's Croc (fetish :lol: ) was exposed:

I'm not sure what's more :roll: comical :roll: at this point:

- Slaytanic wearing a backwards hat & fist pumping, acting all tough in his bedroom while listening to "Cowboys from Hell"

OR

- You trying to dress up like Shagrath

You will be witness to the EPIC power of the Camacho Crocs in a few short days!!!!!!
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:23 pm

These type of things reek of "trying too hard". But that's just me. There's nothing more :deathmetal: brutal :deathmetal: than wearing a Disney t-shirt to a Morbid Angel show at the House of Blues in Downtown Disney (like I did a few years ago).

Don't even get me started on all the douches who didn't seem to know any of the lyrics to any of the songs UNTIL they ended their set with "God of Emptiness", one of their useless songs (but they had a video for it, so all the "tools" got all excited for it) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:37 pm

KevinP wrote:These type of things reek of "trying too hard". But that's just me. There's nothing more :deathmetal: brutal :deathmetal: than wearing a Disney t-shirt to a Morbid Angel show at the House of Blues in Downtown Disney (like I did a few years ago).

Don't even get me started on all the douches who didn't seem to know any of the lyrics to any of the songs UNTIL they ended their set with "God of Emptiness", one of their useless songs (but they had a video for it, so all the "tools" got all excited for it) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Which "things"? The boots or corsets?
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:43 pm

KevinP wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:but my faves are these (posted a while back when Kevin's Croc (fetish :lol: ) was exposed:

I'm not sure what's more :roll: comical :roll: at this point:

- Slaytanic wearing a backwards hat & fist pumping, acting all tough in his bedroom while listening to "Cowboys from Hell"

OR

- You trying to dress up like Shagrath

You will be witness to the EPIC power of the Camacho Crocs in a few short days!!!!!!

Oh - you're just jealous of my awesome boots (and Shagrath-esque black leather coat not yet posted here) - I think there's an "inner Shagrath" lurking inside that bald head of yours - just waiting to emerge at the right moment! :twisted: :P :beerhorns: ;) :D
    :beerhorns:
  • Post Reply 443 posts